I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers

"I'll see you at midnight," I said as I pulled away.

I sped down the road toward home. Looking at the clock I realized that it was getting late. I needed to get home to take a shower before going over to Brad's house. As I sped toward home I began to focus on Stephani.

I parked my van in front of my house and walked to the back end. I opened the door and grabbed the blanket and the coconut oil. I walked up to the garage and opened it, realizing that my parents were still not home. I went into the house and down to the basement to throw the towel in with the dirty laundry. I put the coconut oil away and raced up to take a shower.

I quickly stripped out of my swim trunks and ran to the shower. I adjusted the water and quickly stepped under the running water. I remembered that I still had to print out a picture of Brad's mother with her lover's cock in her mouth. I showered as quickly as possible before drying off. I dried my hair and brushed my teeth before making sure that my parents weren't home before running across the hall naked to my room.

It was silent so I walked into my room and closed the door. I sat down at my computer and quickly called up the pictures of Stephani that I had. I found one where she was on all fours while she was sucking her lover's cock. I clicked on it to bring it up to full screen and printed it.

While the printer was printing I get dressed. I pulled out the remote control from Stephani's silver bullet and made sure that it had batteries in it. I finished dressing and sat down at my computer.

The printer finished printing and I held up the picture to look at it. My cock began to twitch and throb as I gazed down at Stephani's cunt. Her pussy looked so inviting between her parted legs as she knelt down on all fours. Half of her lover's cock was in her mouth and his eyes were closed. I folded up the picture and placed it in my shirt pocket for easy access. Next I pulled out the large envelope that I got from Club Cuffs and pulled out a guest pass. I slipped it between the folds of the picture that was in my pocket. I sat there for a moment as I smiled and thought about what I wanted to do.

I decided to log on to see if I had any e mail. I opened my inbox and much to my amazement there were no e mails from Stephani or Mrs. Graph. I logged off and walked down to the kitchen.

I locked up the house and went out to my van. I drove off and began to drive toward Brad's house. As I drove I wondered how much money Stephani was going to give me. Before I knew it I was parked in front of Brad's house.

I parked my van and shut off the engine. I took a deep breath before looking into the mirror at myself. I opened my door and walked across Brad's front yard. I stepped up onto the front porch and rang the door bell.

"Hi Justin," Brad said as he pushed the screen door open for me.

"Hey," I said as I stepped inside, closing the screen door softly behind me.

"I see you have your old man's van," Brad said as we walked through the kitchen and past his mom on the way to the den.

"Yeah, it's mine now," I said as I sat down on the sofa.

"He gave it to you?" Brad asked as he turned on a baseball game.

"Yeah," I said as I just wanted to get his mother alone.

"Don't get too tied up with the game," Stephani hollered, "Dinner is just about ready."

"Can Justin eat dinner with us?" Brad shouted out.

There was a pause as I knew that Stephani didn't want me here. There was a long silence in the kitchen before Brad's dad poked his head into the den.

"Justin's welcome to dinner any time he wants," Brad's dad said as he disappeared back into the kitchen.

An evil grin crept across my face as Brad and I stood up and went into the kitchen. As soon as I walked into the kitchen, Stephani's eyes became glued to mine.

She looked so incredibly hot in the short cut offs she was wearing. The white shirt showed off her excellent tan along with her amazing cleavage. There was already a hint of nipple pushing her shirt up as she knew what laid ahead for her.

We all sat down and I continued to watch Brad's mother's every move. She set the last dish down before sitting down directly across from me.

We all sat there pretty much silently while we ate. Stephani seemed to be extremely nervous as she continued to glance at everyone especially me. One time her glance lingered too long so I gave her an evil grin. Looking around nervously she again looked across the table and into my eyes as she shook her head 'no' ever so slowly

I smiled as I reached down and felt the small remote control in my pocket. I could see Stephani watching my every move as she sat there chewing her food nervously.

I wanted to see if she followed my orders so I casually reached down and into my pocket. I could see the fear on Stephani's face as she looked at both her husband and son before frantically looking back at me. Her head was shaking back and forth as she desperately tried to tell me 'no' silently.

As I slipped my hand into my pocket I felt the small plastic remote. I slipped my finger over the top of the device and gripped the dial with my finger and thumb. I stared across the table into Brad's mother's green eyes as I turned the dial slightly. There was no reaction on her face besides the original state of panic until I turned the dial farther.

Suddenly Stephani's eyes shot wide open. Her lips parted and she gasped like she was going to choke on something. She dropped her fork on the table and clenched her hands into fists.

"Are you OK? her husband asked as he rushed over to her side.

Instantly I shut the remote controlled egg off. I watched Stephani as her breathing was heavy and her eyes lifted and looked into mine.

"Yes, I just choked on something," Stephani said as she stood up and carried her plate to the sink.

Just then the phone rang. Brad's dad answered the phone and then told Brad that it was his girlfriend.

"I'll get it in my room," Brad said as he pushed his chair back and darted across the kitchen to the stairs.

I just sat there with Brad's dad while I watched Stephani begin to clear the table. With each trip to the table she shot daggers through me from her eyes. After a few moments the table was cleared and Stephani began to wash the dishes.

Again I wanted to test Stephani so I ever so carefully slipped my hand into my pocket and felt for the dial on the remote. I pushed on the dial with my finger until it started to turn. Just then I saw every muscle in Stephani's body clench as she stood strait up and held onto the counter top.

I could tell that she was holding her breath as she was silent but her knuckles were turning white from holding on to the counter top so tightly. I knew I had her attention now so I quickly turned off the vibrating egg.

Brad's dad and I began talking about baseball while Stephani finished washing the dishes. Occasionally she would glance over at me as her face was now a bright shade of pink. While Brad's dad and I continued to talk sports, Stephani walked over to the closet and pulled out a new towel.

I watched intently as she walked back to the sink and began to dry the dishes. She dried a salad bowl and opened the cupboard to put it away. I watched her from behind with my hand in my pocket as she stretched up on her tippee toes to put the glass bowl away. Just then I turned the knob on the remote control.

Suddenly Stephani stiffened up. Every muscle in her body went taught and the bowl came crashing down on the counter top. Luckily the bowl fell on the dish towel and it didn't break but it made a loud noise.

"What the hell's wrong with you today, your clumsy," Brad's dad said as he pushed his chair back and stood up.

"I'm gonna go watch the game," Brad's dad said as he turned and walked into the den.

Stephani turned and waited for a second to make sure that her husband turned the television on.

"Jesus Christ you ass hole stop it," Stephani whispered as she walked up to me.

"What in the fuck are you trying to do to me?" Stephani asked as she reached into her pocket.

"Here," she said as she handed me money that was folded up.

"I was just making sure that you understood me," I said softly as I began to unfold the money.

"That's it?" I said as I held two one hundred dollar bills in my hand.

"That's all I could get," Stephani said as a look of fear was still in her eyes.

"Now get out of here," Stephani hissed as she pointed to the door.

I paced ever so slowly completely around Stephani while she stood still. I eyed her up from head to bare toe. I walked back around and stood directly in front of her. Our eyes met and I stared intently into her soul.

"Get on you knees," I said softly yet sternly.

"No way, get the fuck out of here," Stephani said as she made a move to step away from me.

Instinctively I reached up and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing her neck until she made a slight gasping sound. The look of fear and rage in her eyes caused my cock to swell as her stiff nipples seemed to be growing even harder.

"I said get on your knees bitch," as I pushed downward on her neck.

Ever so slowly Stephani's knees began to bend until they finally rested on the linoleum floor. I released my grasp around her neck, causing her to pant heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

"Unbutton your Master's pants," I said as I reached out and stroked her red cheek with the back of my fingers.

Looking toward the den I again grabbed her face with my hand. I squeezed until I could see tears begin to well up in her eyes. I turned her head back and pointed it right at the bulge in my pants.

"Your Master said to unbutton his pants."

I let her face go and reached into my pocket to retrieve the remote control. I could see the look of fear in her eyes as I held the remote right in front of her face. I had an evil grin on my face as I ever so slowly turned the knob.

"Oh God," Stephani moaned as her eyes closed and she reached out to hold on to me.

"Now unbutton your Master's pants," I said as I turned the remote off.

"Please," Stephani begged as a tear trickled from her eye and down her cheek.

Again I turned the remote on. I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her face fell forward. Her face rested against my groin as her breathing turned into a heavy pant.

"You will unbutton your Master's pants right now or I will punish you like you have never been punished before," I said as I reached down and grabbed a handful of blonde hair.

"Oohhhhh," Stephani cried out softly as she again resisted.

Looking behind her I saw the stove. I pulled her by her hair while she was on her knees over to the stove. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm up. I quickly turned the gas burner on and pulled her long sexy fingers up close to the flame.

"Oh God no," Stephani cried out softly as she tried desperately to pull away.

I continued to inch her delicate fingers closer and closer to the blue flame. I could feel the heat on my hand so I knew that her fingers had to be feeling the pain. I now had her fingers only a couple of inches from the raging flame.

"This is your last chance, Unbutton your Master's pants," I said sternly as I inched her finger even closer to the flame.

Her other hand immediately reached up and began to unbutton my pants. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as I let her other hand go. She quickly pulled her hand away from the flame and brought it to my zipper. Before I could blink an eye she had my zipper down and my pants down to my ankles.

"Your Master didn't tell you to unzip his pants did he?" I asked as I reached down and caressed her face again with the back of my fingers.

Tears began to trickle off of her face as she looked up into my eyes and shook her head 'no.'

"You must be punished again," I said as I looked at a clothes pin sitting on the counter next to the phone.

Quickly I reached back behind Stephani and picked up the clothes pin. I squeezed the ends which opened the other end and held it up in front of her face.

"Oh, God no," Stephani pleaded as she shook her head slightly while she stared at the open end of the clothes pin.

"Maybe next time you will follow your Master's orders," I said as I slowly lowered the pin past her face and in front of her breasts.

"Oh dear God Justin don't," Stephani moaned out as she struggled to free herself but to no avail as I now had her backed up against the counter.

I slowly lowered the clothes pin to her breast as she continued to watch my every move. Her breathing became short and with gasps as I now positioned the open end just above her breast. I could see her already stiff nipple as it pushed her shirt outward so I positioned the pin just above it.

"Oh Justin I'm begging you," Brad's mother moaned out softly.

I smiled as I pushed the pin into her breast. A loud sigh escaped her lips as her eyes suddenly stared up into mine. She knew I had the upper hand right now and the look of fear in her eyes caused my cock to swell even more. I pushed the clothes pin into her breast even harder and then let go of it, causing it to securely clamp down on her nipple.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd," Stephani cried out as she bit her lip to suppress her voice.

"No do as your Master say's and you won't be punished anymore," I said as I ran my fingers through her soft blonde hair.

Stephani continued to look up into my eyes as she knelt before me. Tears continued to trickle from her eyes and drip onto the floor below.

"Now pull your Master's underwear down," I said as I caressed the side of her warm red face.

Stephani reached up and placed her fingers around my waistband and slowly began to pull the elastic over my hips. I could feel the cool air rush across my ass as my bare flesh became exposed. Carefully she eased my underwear over my swollen cock until it sprung up before her face.

"Kiss your Master's cock," I said as I watched her slowly lower her face to my cock and kiss it as she continued to look up into my eyes.

I was so fucking horny because of the erotic experience I had with Val earlier. I knew that I wouldn't last long and I knew I didn't have a lot of time.

"Do you want to suck your Master's cock?" I asked as I slowly pulled her head closer to my member.

Ever so slowly I watched Brad's mother begin to nod her head 'yes' as her lips parted and her mouth began to open.

Stephani's eyes remained glued to mine as one more tear drop ran down her face. I watched in amazement as she continued to slide her mouth down farther and farther until I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. As I stared deeply into her eyes, Stephani continued to take even more of me into her throat until her face pressed against my groin.

Suddenly I turned the knob of the remote control on and Stephani instantly tensed up. She gagged slightly as she pulled back from my cock. As my cock slid out of her mouth she gasped for air as she reached down and squeezed her pussy right through her pants.

"Oh God stop it," Stephani moaned out as her hand continued to squeeze at her pussy.

I turned the dial off and Stephani stopped shaking. I reached down and stroked her cheek with my fingers before gently guiding her parted lips closer to my dripping cock.

"Suck your Master's cock," I said softly as I watched her lips open and my cock begin to disappear into her mouth.

"Suck it good," I said as I began to gently rock my hips.

I was already on the verge of cumming. The erotic adventure on the beach with Val had me primed and ready. I stepped closer to Stephani, placing my leg right between her legs so her crotch was against my shin.

Again I turned the dial on the remote causing the vibrating egg to send Brad's mother into another world. This time instead of pulling back and gasping for air, she began to devour my member while she began to hump my leg.

"Mmmmmmggggghhhhhh," Brad's mother moaned out as her head began to rapidly bob up and down my pole.

"Suck it good bitch," I whispered as I could still hear the baseball game in the den.

I felt my toes begin to tingle along with my nuts. Stephani began to really gyrate her hips as she continued to smash her pussy into my shin. From the sounds she was making and the way she was humping my leg I could tell she too was on the verge of climaxing.

I felt my breathing begin to intensify as my pulse quickened. I felt the first contraction in my nuts as I was no longer able to hold back. Reaching down I held Brad's mother's face as I began to fuck her mouth. I thrust my hips back and forth like a piston as I watched my member slide in and out of her mouth. Her saliva was now dribbling down her chin as I pulled my cock out of her mouth and tilted her head back.

Stephani closed her eyes as I could tell she was cumming by the way she was humping my leg. I held her head with one hand while I began to stroke my cock with the other. As Brad's mother humped my leg she moved enough for the first spurt of my cum to miss her mouth and land on her cheek, just under her eye.

Hungrily she opened her mouth allowing my head to slide back in while I continued to pump my member. Spasm after spasm, squirt after squirt, I began filling Stephani's mouth with my hot sticky cum.

"Swallow it all," I said as I pulled my spent cock from her mouth and placed my hand over her face.

The look of fear in her eyes caused her to swallow, nearly choking on the hot thick liquid. After a couple of gulps my load was gone.

I turned the remote control off and Stephani climbed to her feet. I quickly pulled my underwear and pants up just as Brad came racing down the stairs.

"I'll be in the den watching the game," Brad said as he walked right past me and his mom.

Looking back at his mother I realized that she still had my cum on her cheek. I reached out with my finger and wiped the thick sticky jizz and pushed my finger into her mouth. I felt Stephani's tongue as she sucked and licked the last of my cum from my finger.

We both adjusted our clothes and hair before I reached into my pocket. I pulled out the guest pass that I brought and handed it to Stephani. She looked down at the small card before reaching out to accept it.

"What's this?" she asked as she began to read the small print.

"Show up at that address tomorrow night at midnight. Wear that sheer blue dress that I bought you and do not wear a bra. You will wear black stockings and garters and the black heels I bought you. You will not wear any panties. If you fail these instructions you will be severely punished," I said as I held up the picture of her mouth wrapped around her lover's cock.

Stephani gasped as her eyes shifted from the guest pass to the picture. Her eyes lingered on the picture for a moment before she looked up at me.

"Please Justin, I'll do anything, just don't leave that picture in my house," Stephani said as she slipped her hand with the guest pass in it into her pocket.

I grinned as I turned and walked into the den. I saw that it was already ten after six and I knew that I had to get down to the Sea Side Diner in twenty minutes. I stood there in the doorway for a moment as I leaned up against the wall. I heard a door close behind me and I knew that Stephani must have went into the rest room to clean up.

"Brad, I have to get going," I said as I watched him jump up off of the sofa.

"Thank you for the nice dinner," I said as his father stood up and reached out to shake my hand.

"Any time Justin, you're just like part of the family," Brad's dad said as our hands shook.

As our hands came apart, I wondered how he might react if he knew that the hand that he just shook was the same hand that slowly guided his wife's head my cock. If he knew that my hand was holding her soft golden blonde hair while she swallowed my cum. And if he knew that my hand was now controlling her. I smiled at myself as I turned toward the door and walked out onto the porch.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,797 Followers