I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers

"Lets hook up some time and do something," Brad said as he walked with me to my van.

"Yeah, it has been too long," I said as I opened the driver side door and sat down behind the wheel.

I slipped the key into the ignition and turned it until my van started. I put it in reverse and pushed on the brake so I wouldn't roll.

"Call me," I said as I eased off of the brake pedal and backed out of the driveway.

"I will," Brad hollered as I slowly drove away.

I quickly made my way toward my pre arranged meeting place to meet my high school teacher. Along the way I remembered that I had two hundred dollars in my pocket and that I would now be able to begin work on the back end of my van.

I turned the corner and spotted the diner ahead. I found a parking space a few store fronts down from the Sea Side Diner so I parked. I shut the van off and just sat there for a few moments.

Looking behind me I gazed at the open cargo area of my van. I smiled as I thought about putting some plush carpeting down on the floor. I could already picture Brad's mother all sprawled out and handcuffed as I allow guy after guy to bang her.

I turned back around and hopped out of my van. I slammed the door and walked toward the diner. I reached out for the handle and pulled the large glass door open. As soon as I walked inside I spotted Mrs. Graph.

She smiled and waved as I made my way toward her. As she sat behind the table I could see she had her silky blonde hair in a pony tail. She was dressed in a pink long sleeve tee shirt and she wore the black leather collar that I had bought her. I sat down across from her and looked into her beautiful green eyes.

"Hello Master," Mrs. Graph said softly as she stirred her coffee with her finger before lifting it to her mouth to suck the coffee from it.

"Hello Slave Elizabeth," I said as my gaze went from her eyes to the leather collar around her neck.

"I presume you require me to wear my collar in your presence," Mrs. Graph said softly as she sipped on her coffee.

"Yes I do," I said as the waitress poured me a cup of coffee and set two menu's down in front of us.

We were silent for a moment until the lovely waitress left. I gazed down at her breast as I looked for her nipple stud.

Mrs. Graph caught my gaze as she looked into my eyes and smiled. I could see her nipples begin to stiffen as my eyes continued to see if she wore her barbell.

"Don't worry Master, I'm wearing it," she said as she winked seductively and smiled.

"How do I know you are wearing it?" I asked as my eyes again went from her lovely green eyes down to her breast.

"You'll just have to take my word for it," Mrs. Graph said as she smiled and looked down.

I paused for a moment. I trusted her but yet at the same time I needed to be one hundred percent sure. I slowly looked up at her face as she looked up at me from the table top.

"Show me," I said sternly as I leaned forward and stared intently into her eyes.

There was a look of shock on her face as her eyes shot wide open. I could see her nipples stiffening even more as her breathing became heavier.

"Right here?" she asked as she looked around.

"Yes, right here, right now," I said as I stared into her eyes.

Mrs. Graph looked around to see if anyone was watching. I could sense the nervousness as her hands lowered from the table top to her lap. She glanced around one more time before she slowly lifted her shirt up.

"Yes Master," Mrs. Graph said as she pulled her shirt up to her bra.

I could see the bottom of the white cup as her breast sat snugly in it. She looked around one more time as she slipped her fingers under the cup of her bra and lifted it up over her breast, exposing her magnificent nipple and gold barbell.

I stared for a moment at the gold stem and black diamonds as her nipple was now rock solid. I nodded my head to let her know that I approved as she slipped the white cup back over her breast. She pulled her shirt back down and adjusted it as she looked into my eyes with a red face.

"Are you surprised that it was me?" I asked Mrs. Graph as we now looked at our menu's.

"I was at first but not anymore," she said as the waitress returned.

"May I take your order," the lovely brunette waitress asked Mrs. Graph as she stood there with her pad and pen.

"I'll just have a piece of pumpkin pie," my teacher said as she handed her menu back to the waitress.

"And what can I get for you sir," she asked as she looked down at me.

I wanted to order her as she was one fine waitress but I decided against causing trouble. I reached up and handed her the menu.

"I'll just have a piece of cherry pie," I said as I smiled and winked at Mrs. Graph.

"I'll be right back," the waitress said as she turned and walked back to the counter.

"I thought that it was you but I wasn't certain," Mrs. Graph said as she sipped on her coffee.

I should have known with Jacob being your brother that he might say something to you about what happened last summer," Mrs. Graph said as she stared relentlessly into my eyes.

I just smiled as I gazed back into her lovely green eyes. I reached out and slipped my fingers over her hand until our fingers interlaced.

"How much did he tell you?" Mrs. Graph asked as she squeezed back at my hand.

I cleared my throat as I thought about what I wanted to say. I knew how my brother fucked her but I wanted to hear all of the steamy juicy details come out of her mouth.

"Well, he told me what happened, but I want to hear from you what happened," I said as I squeezed her fingers and smiled at her.

Mrs. Graph sighed heavily and looked around. Just then the waitress returned with our pie and set the plates down in front of us. She asked us if we needed anything else and we told her that everything was fine for now. Mrs. Graph waited until the waitress was out of ear shot before she began to talk.

"My husband and I were on vacation in California last summer. The weather was beautiful and warm and there was never a cloud in the sky. We were staying at an ocean side hotel that was right on the beach," Mrs. Graph said as she took a bite if her pumpkin pie.

There was a pause for a moment while she finished chewing her pie. I too ate a bite and washed it down with some coffee while I looked at my teacher with eager anticipation.

"It was the third day that we were there when I ran into your brother. I had known that he was off to the military but I didn't know that he was going to take a vacation before he started," Mrs. Graph said softly as she looked deeply into my eyes.

"My husband and I were swimming and sitting by the pool when he became ill and went back to the room. I was going to stay by his side but he insisted that I go back down to the pool to enjoy myself," my teacher said softly as she took a sip of coffee.

"And this is when you met him?" I asked as I already knew the answer.

Mrs. Graph slowly nodded her head as she took another bite of her pie. The waitress returned and asked us if everything was OK before she left.

"I was just minding my own business and sitting in the sun by the edge of the pool when he spotted me. I was so embarrassed because I was in a thong bikini and I have never let one of my students see me like that before," Mrs. Graph said as her face blushed slightly.

"Did he make a move on you then?" I asked as I sipped my coffee.

"No, actually he was a perfect gentleman," my slave said as she looked into my eyes and squeezed my fingers.

"He sat down on the chair next to me and we just talked. We both agreed that it was pretty amazing that we would both be on vacation at the same time in the same resort. He even commented that he almost went some where else but he really wanted to see California," my teacher said as she smiled and looked down at the table top.

"Did you have any romantic feelings for him at that point?" I asked as I took another bite of pie.

"No, like I said, I was embarrassed because I was in a thong bikini and I was too shy to even stand up in front of him," my teacher said as she looked around the rest of the dining room.

"We just sat there talking for about an hour before he had to go meet up with his friends. But he did ask me to meet him later that night for a drink out by the pool," Mrs. Graph said as she squeezed my hand and looked deeply into my eyes.

"So you went?" I asked softly as some customers walked past our table.

"I didn't want to, my husband was sick and I wanted to stay with to comfort him. But Jacob was just so persistent and he bugged me over and over until I agreed to meet him at the pool side bar after sunset. He told me to wear my bikini so we could take a swim," my slave said softly as she stared into her coffee cup while she told me her story.

Did you wear your bikini?" I asked as I squeezed her fingers softly.

My husband was sick to his stomach and I wanted to stay with him but again he told me to go and have fun. I knew that I shouldn't have gone but there was just something so exciting about meeting your brother," Mrs. Graph said softly.

When darkness came my husband was already asleep. I went to go change and decided to wear the one piece swimsuit that I brought from home but something overcame me as I looked at myself in the mirror," Mrs. Graph said softly as she reached up and rubbed a finger under her collar.

"So you wore the one piece swimsuit?" I asked as I smiled at her while she continued to look into her coffee cup.

Mrs. Graph shook her head 'no.' A tear trickled from her eye and ran down her cheek before dripping onto the table. I picked up my napkin and wiped her cheek as another tear trickled out of her other eye. I wiped her other cheek before setting my napkin back down. I squeezed her hand and sighed.

"It's OK," I said softly as our hands squeezed each other's tightly.

"When I looked into the mirror I didn't know what overcame me. It was like I was another person. I stripped out of my swimsuit and reached for my thong. I pulled the tiny waistband up high on my hips and put my top on, causing my breasts to sit up high. I began to tremble with excitement as I saw my own nipples growing hard before my very eyes," my teacher said as her monotone voice grew lower.

"So you became aroused at the thought of going out with my brother?" I asked as I took a sip of coffee.

"Yes, and I don't know why as my husband was only a few feet away. It was like I became possessed. I walked over to the closet and put on a white blouse but didn't button it. I felt myself growing more excited by the second as I looked down at my sexy high heel sandals. As soon as I stepped into them I felt myself grow wet. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself and immediately saw the wet spot between my legs. I felt my heart beating faster than I could ever remember as I reached down and picked up my bottle of perfume. I sprayed perfume on my breasts and turned toward the door," Mrs. Graph said as she sighed heavily.

"So you went to go meet him?" I asked as I took another small bite of pie.

Mrs. Graph nodded as she also ate a piece of pie. She took a sip of coffee just before the waitress returned to refill our cups.

"Can I get you anything else?" the waitress asked.

"No, were OK," I said as I turned my attention back to my teacher.

"I remember feeling so excited but yet so ashamed as I walked down the hallway to the elevator. I was looking forward to meeting your brother but yet at the same time I was feeling guilty for leaving my husband when he was sick," my slave said softly.

"I walked out to the pool area and over to the bar when I saw Jacob. He came over to me and together we walked over to a small secluded table by the pool. I could feel his eyes all over my body as I walked slightly ahead of him. I felt like a whore as I walked in high heels but yet I was so overcome with excitement that I didn't even care," Mrs. Graph said softly as she poured a small amount of cream into her coffee.

"Was my brother all over you?" I asked eagerly.

"No, he was a perfect gentleman," Mrs. Graph said as she took a sip of coffee.

"At that point a waiter came and your brother ordered us a bottle of expensive wine. We ordered dinner and talked the entire time while we waited for our food. Finally when we were almost done with the wine we began to eat," Mrs. Graph said as she took another bite of her pie.

"Then what?" I asked as I looked around, noticing that it was growing dark outside.

"We ate our dinner and gazed into each other's eyes for extended periods of time. When he lifted his fork to my mouth and fed me a piece of his steak, I realized then that I really needed to try to stop what had already been started," Mrs. Graph said softly as she still stared into her cup of coffee.

"Did you feed him anything?" I asked inquisitively.

Mrs. Graph nodded her head 'yes' as she picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip. She looked across at me and stared into my eyes as she set her cup back down.

"I held my fork up to his mouth for him to try a piece of my chicken. I'll never forget how he stared into my eyes and licked his lips as he opened his mouth for me to feed him. I had butterflies in my stomach and I wanted so badly for this evening to progress but I constantly thought about my husband. I thought up every excuse in the world to leave and get away from him but he wouldn't hear it and he shot down every one of my excuses," my teacher said as she shifted herself in her seat and crossed her legs.

Another couple came into the restaurant and unfortunately the waitress seated them right next to us. The only thing that separated us was the booth's. I could sense Mrs. Graph growing even more nervous so I got up and slid into her side of the table and sat closer to her.

I was amazed to find out that my teacher was wearing a skirt. I could see her bare thigh below the hem of her skirt as she bounced her leg up and down. I reached out and rested my arm on the top of the bench and scooted in even closer.

"So then what happened?" I asked softly as I whispered into her ear.

Mrs. Graph paused as she just stared into her coffee cup. She glanced over her shoulder at the couple next to us and seemed to become distracted. I slid my arm from the bench and around her shoulders and squeezed her soft sexy neck.

"Go ahead, they can't hear us," I whispered as I could hear the other couple having their own conversation.

"I decided that my sick husband needed me and that I had to stop acting like such a tramp so I stood up and said good night to your brother. As I turned to walk back up to the hotel I felt his hand slip into mine. I looked up at him as his eyes seemed to hypnotize me momentarily. He turned and began walking toward the beach and I suddenly found myself following him. I tried to resist and pull away but his hand had a good grip on mine. Before I knew it, we were walking down the boardwalk toward the ocean," my teacher said softly as she took another tiny bite of her pumpkin pie.

Ever so slowly I lowered my free hand down to my lap. I could tell that Mrs. Graph was still staring into her endless cup of coffee as she sighed heavily. I slowly moved my hand over and rested it on her thigh on top of her white skirt.

Mrs. Graph flinched slightly when my hand came in contact with her leg. I squeezed her soft toned leg with my fingers to assure her that she should continue with her confession. Just then the waitress returned to our table with another waiter.

"This is Kevin, he will be taking over for me," The waitress said quickly.

"Hello, just call me if you need anything," he said as he smiled and then walked away.

"Go ahead, continue," I said softly as I slid my hand up and down her soft golden thigh as I watched the waiter walk farther and farther away.

"The warm wind was blowing and the surf was really pounding the shore. It was so loud that you couldn't hear anything. We stopped at the edge of the boardwalk for a moment as I bent down to step out of my heels and to pick them up. Before I could even stand up your brother pulled my arm and I had no choice but to fall into him," Mrs. Graph said as I slid my hand up and down her thigh, caressing the bare flesh below her skirt.

"We walked for quite a while. There wasn't anyone else in sight as he suddenly turned and pulled us toward the water. We stopped for a moment at the edge of the water and he pulled his shirt off. I just barely had time to take my blouse off before he bent over and pulled me over his shoulder. I began to kick and scream as he carried me out into the rough open water. The sound of the waves was too loud and I don't even think that he heard me screaming. Before I could even think about what was happening, he threw me into the water," Mrs. Graph said softly as I could sense her excitedness by her heavier breathing.

"Then what happened?" I asked as I slipped my fingers up under her skirt, feeling her soft silky thigh all the way to her hip.

"After he threw me off of his shoulder and into the water I came up for air and looked all around. I started to scream out as loud as I could as your brother was no where in sight. I spun around and looked in every direction. The full moon supplied some light but I couldn't see him anywhere. Just then I screamed as I felt something around my ankles. Before I could realize what was happening my feet were pulled out from under me and a fell back into the water," Mrs. Graph said softly as she took a sip of her coffee.

My hand continued to lightly stroke up and down her thigh. Her soft silky thigh was no longer bouncing over her leg and she seemed to be enjoying my ever so soft caresses.

"What did you do then?" I asked as I squeezed her thigh softly as if to encourage her to continue.

"When I came up for air he was standing there laughing at me. I turned and pushed him as hard as I could, knocking him off of his feet and under the water. We continued to push and splash each other for what seemed like an eternity. During our horseplay he occasionally began to touch me. I blew it off as purely coincidental but when he grabbed me and pulled me into his arms I knew that his soft touches against my body were well planned," my teacher said as her breathing continued to grow heavier.

I took a bite of my pie and washed it down with a sip of coffee. Again I placed my hand on her thigh and lightly caressed her beautiful leg from her knee to her waist.

"Then what happened?" I whispered as I leaned in closer and kissed her ear lightly.

"As he held me, our faces were practically touching. I could feel his body heat against the skin of my face as we just stood there. I tried to pull away so I wouldn't break my wedding vow but I couldn't. Suddenly our eyes began to close and our lips touched. I thought about my husband as he slept in the hotel room and I wanted to turn and run. Instead my mouth opened along with your brother's and he slid his tongue into my mouth," Mrs. Graph said as I gently pulled her top leg off of her other leg.

"Did you kiss him back?" I asked as I slipped my hand down and caressed her inner thigh.

I could feel the heat that was radiating between my slave's legs. Her legs were parted slightly as I continued to slide my hand up and down her inner thigh, occasionally grazing her panty covered pussy with my thumb. Looking up at my teacher her eyes were now closed.

"Yes," Mrs. graph said as she nodded her head.

"Our mouth's became sealed together as we kissed over and over. My hands began to slide up and down his back and his hands began to caress my back. As we kissed passionately, I felt his fingers begin to unclasp my bikini top. I broke my face away from his as I shouted 'NO' to him only to have him pull me back into him. His mouth found mine and again we kissed as I felt my bikini top become unclasped," Mrs. Graph said as she drew a deep breath.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers