I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

"Did you take your top off or did he take it off of you?" I asked as I let my hand linger up near her crotch.

"Our faces grew apart and he had an evil grin on his face as he leaned back. I felt him pulling the strap out to my sides and I immediately felt the material grow loose around my breasts. I don't know why but I raised my arms to assist him in removing my top. As he raised the straps of my bikini up my arms, I found my bare breasts exposed to him and the whole world to see," my deeply affected slave said as I squeezed her inner thigh firmly.

"Were you thinking about your husband at this point?" I asked as I slid my hand back down her thigh to her knee.

"No," Mrs. Graph said softly as she shook her head back and forth.

A tear trickled down her cheek as she sniffled slightly. Her legs pressed together, pressing my hand between her knees.

"I never even thought about breaking my vows of marriage before. I was married for ten years and never even looked at another person. But when your brother pulled my bikini top off I became a whole different person," Mrs. Graph said softly as she wiped the tear streak from her cheek with a napkin.

"How did you become a different person?" I asked softly as I again slipped my hand up her inner thigh until my thumb rested against her sticky panties.

"Instead of stopping your brother I now found myself wanting him to continue. He just stared deeply into my eyes as he tossed my bikini top toward the beach. He rested his hands on my hips as his gaze shot back and forth from my eyes to my breasts," my slave said with a dry voice as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Did you find it to be exciting without your top on outside with someone other than your husband?" I asked as I leaned in and kissed her ear softly.

"God yes. Your brother splashed some water up onto my chest. Even though the breeze was warm, the water was cold and my nipples grew harder and longer then they ever had before. Your brother pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard on the mouth. His warm chest felt wonderful against my naked breasts as his hands began to slide farther and farther down my back," my teacher said as I could now see her nipples pushing her bra and shirt outward.

"Did you long for him to kiss your breasts?" I asked as I squeezed her inner thigh.

"Yes. I pulled back from him as I felt his hands slide down over my ass cheeks. I reached down and grabbed his wrists and began to slide his hands up my sides. I was on fire at this point and I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to. I felt myself begin to tremble as I pushed his hands up my stomach and out of the water. I gasped loudly as I slid his fingers and hands over my naked breasts," Mrs. Graph said softly as she looked around the diner to make sure that nobody was listening.

"What did he do then?" I asked as I pinched the soft skin of her inner thigh with my thumb and finger.

"He just stood there for a moment as his hands cupped my breasts. My nipples were rock hard and my breathing was out of control. The erotic ambiance at the moment was a once in a lifetime event. The crashing waves and the warm breeze coupled with the full moon glowing down on us was amazing. He began to lightly squeeze my breasts. His fingers found my rock hard nipples and he pulled on them ever so lightly. The intense feeling of electricity shooting through my body caused me to scream out. I threw my head back as I felt him lower his face to my breasts," my slave said as she adjusted herself next to me.

"Did that make you cum?" I asked as I intentionally grazed her crotch with my thumb.

"No," Mrs. Graph said softly as she shook her head, "I was close though."

"Your brother supported me with his hand as he leaned me back. I could feel the water on the back of my head as his mouth began to devour my breasts. I was moaning loudly as his hot lips seemed to touch every nerve on my chest. His warm lips felt so wonderful against my cool flesh. When I felt his lips slide over my nipple I screamed out in pleasure," my teacher said softly as she placed her hand on top of my arm as I rested my hand between her upper thigh's.

"What did my brother do next?" I asked as I squeezed her inner thigh.

"He clamped his lips around my nipple and began sucking uncontrollably. It was as though he was trying to suck milk out of me as he bit down on my nipple with his sharp teeth. I had never before felt so incredibly turned on and I just continued to scream out in pleasure. I didn't worry about anyone hearing me because of the noise that the surf was making.

"Can I get you anything else?" The waiter said as he stopped by our table.

"No thank you," I said softly as I could see his eyes gazing down at Mrs. Graph's lap.

We waited for a few moments for the waiter to make his way back to the kitchen. The other couple next to us was now silent as they were eating their dinner. I looked out the front window and it was now completely dark. I turned my attention back to my teacher and kissed her softly on the neck.

"Was you husband ever on your mind while my brother was sucking on your nipples?" I asked softly.

I watched Mrs. Graph squint her eyes tightly. A tear trickled out of her eye as she shook her head 'no.'

"No, all I could think about was what was happening at the moment. All I wanted was to be totally satisfied. I know it was wrong and that I was selfish but I was well past the point of no return," my sexy slave said as she stared into her cup of coffee.


"So what happened next?" I whispered softly into her ear as I lightly grazed her other ear with my finger tips.

"Your brother began to kiss his way down from my breasts toward my stomach. I leaned back up and watched him as his hands reached around and cupped my ass. I couldn't believe when I watched him continue to kiss my stomach once his head went under the water. I began to gasp for air as his kisses grew closer to my thong covered pussy. I reached down and grabbed his head to hold my balance. The crashing waves and the intense pleasures that your brother was causing nearly caused my legs to give out under me," Mrs. Graph said as her breathing grew heavier.

"Did my brother eat you through your thong?" I asked softly as I again grazed her warm sticky thong with my thumb.

"No," Mrs. Graph said as she shook her head.

"I felt him kiss my bush through my thong as his hands slid up to my waistband. I began to gasp for air when I felt him yank my thong down over my hips and down my legs. I couldn't believe that I was letting one of my students handle me this way as he grabbed my ankles one at a time and lifted them to remove my thong. He surfaced quickly, gasping for air as he smiled at me and held up my thong as if he was a hunter showing off his kill," my slave said as her breathing grew even heavier.

I leaned over and kissed Mrs. Graph lightly on her neck. I could see the waiter watching us from the counter as I removed my hand from between her soft silky thigh's. Her hand quickly straitened out the soft white hem of her skirt so that it came down to mid thigh. I kissed her softly on her neck one more time before whispering into her ear.

"Take your panties off."

Suddenly Mrs. Graph's eyes shot wide open. She blinked quickly twice as her mouth opened. I could see the tiny red veins in her eyes as I gazed deeply into her soul.

"I... but... in here," a shocked Mrs. Graph said in a shattered voice as her face grew red.

"Your Master asked you to take your panties off," I said sternly as I stroked her cheek with my hand that was still around her shoulders and neck.

Mrs. Graph glanced around the diner in all directions. I could see the nervous look on her face as she looked over at the waiter who was now busy serving someone else. She bit her bottom lip as she slowly slid her hands down to her lap.

"But Master, they're soaked," Mrs. Graph said as she reached up under her skirt and hooked her fingers around the waistband of her panties.

I smiled at her as I motioned with my finger for her to remove them. Again my teacher looked around before lifting her ass up enough to slide her panties down over her ass. She sat back on her ass as I watched her long slender fingers pull her pretty white panties down past the bottom of her skirt. She looked up into my eyes as she leaned forward and slid her panties past her knees and down to her feet. With one last look around she sat back upright and slipped her hand onto my lap.

I held my hand out as she carefully slipped her panties into my palm. Her face was still flush and her breathing was even heavier. As I held her panties I looked down and realized that it was a thong. I slid my fingers and thumb through the crotch and felt her warm sticky wetness that saturated the thin material. I looked into her eyes as I slowly raised her thong up to my face.

"Oh God don't," Stephani whispered loudly as she looked around out of embarrassment.

I placed the wet crotch of her thong against my nose and inhaled sharply. I could smell my teacher's pheromones and scent which caused my cock to strain against my pants. As I looked into my teacher's eyes I slowly lowered her panties to the table, letting them sit right next to my pie.

"Please Master take them off of the table," my slave begged as her glances continued to go back and forth from her thong to my eyes.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph lifted her arm in an attempt to grab them only to have me stop her. She looked into my eyes with a slight hint of concern as I pushed her hand down and rested it on her lap.

"So what did my brother do with your thong once he removed it?" I asked softly as I leaned down and kissed her neck.

Still distracted by her thong sitting on the table I had to reach up and guide her face toward me with my fingers. Mrs. Graph looked into my eyes as she took a deep breath.

"He tossed them up onto the beach. Before I could do anything I felt him grab my hips and suddenly disappear below the surface. A split second later I figured out what he was doing. I felt his mouth press against my pussy as my knees began to grow weak," Mrs. Graph said as she gasped when I slipped my hand back between her legs.

Her eyes were still glued to mine as I continued to slide my fingers up her leg even farther. I felt her part her legs slightly as I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. Our mouth's opened and we shared one soft romantic kiss. I pulled my face back and looked into her eyes.

"Continue," I said as I felt my finger touch her labia.

"He pushed my legs apart a little wider and he suddenly began to eat my pussy. His tongue began to slide up and down my slit causing me to scream out loud," Mrs. Graph said softly as she began to breath heavier.

At the same time I began to slide my fingers up and down my teacher's wet slit. I could feel her pussy lips as they were swollen and parted. Mrs. Graph closed her eyes as I continued to feel her wetness.

"I felt him slide his tongue," Mrs. Graph said as she abruptly stopped because she was on the verge of moaning out loud in the middle of the Sea Side Diner.

"You felt him slide his tongue where?" I asked as I had my finger in position to slide it into her cunt.

"He slid it deep into my pussy," my teacher gasped as I quickly slid my finger in her steamy cunt to the hilt.

"Oh God," Mrs. Graph moaned as her eyes were closed and her breathing grew rampant.

Mrs. Graph began to gasp as I wiggled my finger inside of her tight cunt. I watched her eyes close even tighter as she bit on her bottom lip.

"Then what happened?" I asked as I left my finger lodged deep in her pussy.

"He came up to get air," Mrs. Graph said as she gasped loud enough for the people next to us to hear.

Just then I quickly slid my finger out of her slippery cunt. My teacher's breathing was heavy and uncontrolled. Her eyes were closed and her legs were parted enough to allow me access to her steamy cunt.

"What did he do then?" I asked as I slid my fingers up her slit, causing her to exhale sharply.

"He leaned down to kiss me and when my tongue touched his I could still taste myself. We kissed wildly for a few moments before I felt his hands slide down over my ass. With our mouth's still plastered together he cupped his hands under my ass and lifted me up. Before I knew what happened I felt him begin to lower me onto his cock.," my slave said softly as her heavy breathing grew even heavier.

Just then I pushed my finger back into her pussy, causing her to gasp even louder. I knew she was living out a flashback and I wanted her to enjoy this while it lasted. I wanted her to experience one of her hottest nights one last time before I forbid her to think about it ever again.

"Did he fill you up?" I asked as I leaned in and kissed her neck while I began to lightly slide my finger in and out of her cunt.

"God yes," Mrs. Graph said between pants.

"As he lifted me up and lowered me onto his cock I felt my nipples grow even harder from the breeze blowing across them. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began to lift me up and lower me," my teacher said as she was now panting.

"Like I'm fucking you now?" I asked softly as I continued to slide my finger in and out of her steamy hole.

"Yes," Mrs. Graph moaned out softly.

looking toward the counter I could see the waiter watching us as he tried to hide behind the pop machine. I wanted him to watch so he would have a memory to go along with the panties I was about to leave him as a tip.

"Did your husband ever create such a magical special evening for you like my brother did?" I asked as I continued to slide my finger in and out of her slickened vagina.

"God no," Mrs. Graph gasped as she began to quiver.

I could sense her orgasm as her hands began to grip the edge of the table tightly. Her eyes were closed and her bottom lip was between her teeth. Mrs. Graph began to tremble as she turned her head toward me and leaned her face against my chest. I felt her pussy begin to contract as her cunt muscles began to grip my finger tightly.

"Did you cum when he was sliding you up and down on his cock?" I asked as I felt her hot breath against my neck.

"Yessssssss," my slave hissed as her body began to shake uncontrollably.

There was just silence for a few moments while my teacher continued to cum. Her knuckles were now white as she gripped the edge of the table so tightly. Her hot breath continued to cascade across my neck and chest as her heavy deep breaths continued to grow heavier and heavier. I continued to slide my finger in and out of her slippery tight cunt as her body continued to spasm.

"What did he do next?" I asked as Mrs. Graph's trembling began to subside.

She just sat there with her face buried in my chest as she tried to catch her breath. Her grip on the edge of the table grew weaker and suddenly her hand had color in it again. After a deep sigh she finally opened her eyes. She reached out with trembling hands and picked up her cup of coffee. She took a sip, making a loud gulping sound and set the mug back down. She licked her lips and looked up into my eyes.

"He began to walk toward the beach as he continued to push me up and pull me down on his member. I came over and over as he carried me closer to the beach. Once I was totally out of the water I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle. The stiff warm breeze blowing across my completely naked body was too much to handle. My legs were still wrapped around his waist and his cock was still inside of me as we made it to the edge of the water," Mrs. Graph said as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back slightly.

My finger was now completely lodged in her pussy and I stopped moving it. I could still feel her cunt muscles contracting as they spasmodically gripped at my finger.

What did he do to you then?" I asked as I leaned down and bit her ear lightly.

"He bent forward until I slid completely off of him. He gently lowered me onto my back as he dropped to his knees. I nearly came as I looked into his eyes as the water came rushing up over me. The noise of the ocean was so incredibly loud and the wind blowing across my naked body sent me into another world.," my teacher said as she glanced around the diner to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

"Go on," I said softly as my finger was still lodged deep in her pussy.

"As he knelt there he looked so incredibly handsome. His wet body glistened in the bright moonlight as he knelt there at my feet. I never in my life felt so incredibly alive like I did then. When your brother lifted my legs up and began to kiss my feet I nearly screamed. I never before felt such sensations as when he began to suck on my toes. Wave after wave crashed over us nearly covering me at times. The warm wind continued to cause my nipples to throb and ache. When your brother began to suck on my toes I began to cum without even touching myself," my slave said as she lowered her hand to my arm and squeezed it slightly.

"Did you think about your husband when my brother was sliding his tongue between your toes, causing you to cum?" I asked as I began to wiggle my finger inside of her pussy.

"God no," Mrs. Graph moaned as my finger caused her eyes to close and her hand to grip my arm.

"I completely forgot all about my husband. All I wanted was for your brother to never stop making love to me. The incredibly erotic setting had my body charged like it never was before. I don't think that a night like that could ever be recreated," Mrs. Graph said as she parted her legs slightly farther.

"So the night's when I seduced you and fucked you don't compare to the nights with my brother," I said as I withdrew my finger completely from her pussy.

"No, ... I didn't say that," Mrs. Graph said as she looked disappointed that I pulled my finger from her cunt.

"What you did to me was even on a higher level, almost like we were in another realm," Mrs. Graph uttered as her hand squeezed my arm as it rested on her thigh.

"What did my brother do after he finished sucking on your toes?" I asked as I stared into her beautiful green eyes.

"Oh God Justin, he sucked on each and every toe like it was the last morsel of food in the world. I just laid there on my back watching him enjoy himself as the water kept crashing over me. Finally he placed my feet on the ground with my legs spread open and he stood up. I watched him as he slowly walked around and stood over my head. His cock looked so beautiful as it stood strait out and glistened in the moonlight," my teacher said as she was now speaking in a normal voice.

"Did he just stand there towering over you or did he do something else?" I asked as I slowly pulled my hand up to my face and inhaled the scent of her juices from my finger.

Ever so slowly I slid my finger into my mouth as Mrs. Graph just stared at me. I could taste her pussy on my finger as I slowly pulled my finger from my mouth.

"He slowly dropped to his knees," Mrs. Graph said as her eyes remained locked on my finger as I again slid my hand up her leg toward her pussy.

"His knees were on the sides of my head and his cock was now hanging over my face. I wanted so badly to reach up and guide him down to my mouth," my teacher said as her breathing began to grow heavy again.

"Did you?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Did you reach up and guide someone other than your husband's cock to your open mouth?" I asked as I stared deeply into my teacher's eyes.

Mrs. Graph nodded 'yes.' Her hand returned to my arm and her eyes slowly returned to mine.

"I reached up and placed one hand on his ass and the other around his glistening member. As I guided him down, he leaned over me and lowered his head between my legs. I could taste myself on him as I remember how aroused I was when I felt his cock first slide past my lips and into my mouth. At the same time your brother began to devour my pussy," Mrs. Graph said as she cleared her throat and reached for her cup of coffee.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers