I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Again I began to slide my finger up and down her gaping slit, trying to simulate what my brother had done to her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she gasped slightly.

"I'll warm your coffee up," the waiter said as he stared at my teacher's thong while he poured us more coffee.

"Thank you," I said as he nodded his head and turned to walk away.

"So you enjoyed sucking my brother's cock?" I asked as her face began to blush.

"Yes. It was the most erotic feeling in the world when your brother had his mouth on my pussy and his cock in my mouth. When the waves crashed over us I felt chills run up and down my spine. For the first time in my life I was sucking someone's cock other than my husband's. I could taste his pre cum as it dribbled from his member. I had one hand cupping his balls and the other was around his waist holding his ass as he gently began to fuck my face," my slave said as I slowly pushed my finger back into her extremely sticky hole.

"Did my brother cum in your mouth?" I asked as I began to wiggle my finger tip in her cunt.

Again Mrs. Graph nodded her head 'yes' as her breathing intensified. Her hand began to squeeze my arm and I could feel her cunt muscles beginning to contract.

"Don't cum yet," I said softly, "You can't cum until your Master gives you permission," I said softly as I leaned over and kissed her neck.

"I began to cum over and over as the waves of the ocean crashed over us. Your brother's mouth and tongue were doing things to me that had never been done before. I could feel your brother sliding his tongue over my ass hole as his cock continued to fuck my mouth. When he sucked on my clit I nearly exploded. He sucked on my clit and at the same time began to press his finger into my ass hole," Mrs. Graph said as her breathing grew heavier.

I began to gently rock my hand back and forth between her legs causing my finger to slide in and out of her cunt. Mrs. Graph began to squeeze my arm as she fought off the beginning of an orgasm.

"As I came over and over and the water splashed over our entangled mass of bodies, I began to suck on his cock like no other. I locked my mouth around the top half of his cock while I began to pump the bottom half with my hand. I could feel him begin to swell even larger in my mouth as his pre cum poured from his tip. My own orgasm was growing deep inside me as every nerve in my body was on fire. I thought I was going to pass out from the pleasures your brother was giving me along with the cold water crashing over my body," Mrs. Graph said as she squeezed my arm even tighter.

I knew she was on the verge of cumming as I continued to slide my finger in and out of her pussy. I could see the waiter watching us and the look o n his face told me he liked what he saw. I turned back to my teacher and lowered my lips to her ear.

"Tell me what happened next," I said softly as I blew into her ear.

"I began to shudder and shake underneath him as he continued to tongue my pussy and finger my ass hole. His cock continued to fuck my mouth like it has never been fucked before. All of a sudden this large wave came crashing over us, causing both of us to climax simultaneously. My back arched as my body shook uncontrollably. Your brother's cock suddenly began to spurt huge gooey gobs of cum into the back of my mouth, causing me to nearly gag. Because of the way I was laying I had no choice but to swallow his cum," my slave said softly as she squeezed my arm even tighter as her impending orgasm neared.

"At this point did you think about your poor sick husband back at the hotel room?" I asked.

Suddenly a tear trickled out of the corner of her eye and down her cheek. I watched her close her eyes tightly as yet another tear trickled down her face, falling on to her white skirt below. I stopped moving my finger inside of her pussy to allow her to compose herself.

"I forgot all about my husband as I became lost in your brother. I kept cumming over and over with each crashing wave. Every time a wave crashed on top of me I came again. I began screaming because I was cumming so hard. Your brother kept his mouth on my pussy and his finger in my ass until I climaxed at least a dozen times," my teacher said as her breathing began to grow heavier.

I slid my finger out until just my finger tip was between her wet sticky pussy lips. I could feel the cool air against my wet finger as I continued to lead my slave down memory lane.

"Did you want my brother to fuck you?" I asked as I glanced over at the waiter who was still intently watching us.

Mrs. Graph lowered her head and nodded 'yes.' She squeezed my arm tightly before looking up into my eyes. The look of lust was evident as her eyes were half closed and her nipples continued to push her bra and shirt outward. My slave licked her lips and then continued.

"God yes, I not only wanted him to fuck me, I needed him to fuck me," my teacher said as she licked her lips again.

"How did it happen?" I asked softly as I realized the customers that were next to us were now getting up and leaving.

Mrs. Graph looked over her shoulder at the people who were leaving. She picked up her coffee cup and took a sip before setting it back down. She sighed loudly and lessened her grip on my arm.

"After I finished cumming over and over, your brother slowly climbed off of me. He turned around and he knelt down in the wet sand between my legs. He just knelt there with his hands on my thigh's while he stared deeply into my eyes. I was never so turned on in my life like I was that night as his body glistened in the bright moonlight while wave after wave continued to crash over us. Our eyes were glued together and it was like we were one in the same. The wind was blowing so hard and the noise of the waves made it nearly impossible to hear. As I looked into his eyes I mouthed 'fuck me' to him," my sexy slave said as I slid my finger up and down her gaping slit.

"Did he?" I asked as I took another sip of half cold coffee.

"Not right away, I mouthed 'fuck me' again and he just knelt there between my legs. His hands felt so incredibly hot on my thigh's but when the cold water crashed over my naked body I nearly came again. 'Fuck me' I mouthed again but your brother just knelt there. 'Fuck me' I mouthed one last time only to have your brother slide his wonderful hands up and down my wet thigh's," Mrs. Graph said as she still looked into my eyes.

"So how did you get him to fuck you?" I asked as I gradually began to inch my finger back inside her cunt.

"I shouted out 'FUCK ME' but I knew he still couldn't hear me. Again I screamed 'OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME' but your brother just tilted his head slightly like he was trying to hear something," Mrs. Graph said as she closed her eyes when she felt my finger slide back into her steamy cunt.

"How did you manage to finally persuade him?" I asked as I wiggled my finger around inside her now spasaming cunt.

Mrs. Graph gasped slightly as my finger began to massage her g spot. Her eyes were now closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Don't cum yet," I whispered softly into her ear as I slide my tongue along the outer edge of her ear.

Mrs. Graph tried to compose herself so I decided to stop moving my finger. I could feel her pussy muscles spasmodically gripping my finger as she sat here next to me in the diner.

"I finally couldn't stand it any longer so I reached up to guide him down on top of me. Instead he pushed my arms back down and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders. He leaned forward causing my legs to stick strait up in the air as his cock was now just inches from my dripping pussy. His constant gaze into my eyes caused me to shudder. When the next wave of cold water crashed down over me nearly it nearly caused me to explode," Mts. Graph said softly as I began to wiggle my finger around inside of her cunt again.

"Wave after wave continued to crash down over us. The water was so cold but the moment was so hot. With each crashing wave, your brother inched himself closer and closer until I felt the tip of his cock press against my wet married cunt. I screamed out loud and began to thrash my head back and forth as I felt him begin to part me open. He slowly inched himself in until he was completely buried inside of my pussy," my teacher said as I held my finger still inside of her.

I reached for my coffee mug and took a sip as I felt my teacher's cunt begin to grip at my finger again. Her breathing grew heavier and I knew she was on the verge of climaxing.

"Remember, your Master said you cannot cum until he tells you too," I said softly as I noticed the waiter was now clearing off the table next to us.

"Please Master, I may fail," my teacher said softly as she trembled slightly.

"Do not fail or you will be punished," I reminded her as she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Continue," I said softly as I stared deeply into her lovely green eyes.

"Your brother did nothing at first. He just knelt there with his cock buried inside of me. I couldn't help it and I came just from him being inside of me. I began to shake and quiver as the waves pounded over me. My back arched and my head tossed from side to side. Your brother just knelt there until I began to come down from my climax," Mrs. Graph said weakly as she tried to keep from cumming on my finger.

"When I finished cumming he wrapped his strong arms around my thigh's and began to thrust his hips back and forth. Instantly I cried out as I felt a huge tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach. My head thrashed from side to side as the waves continued to drench us. I was panting so hard I began to get light headed from the fucking that your brother was giving me," Mrs. Graph said weakly as she fought off her orgasm with everything she had.

I began to fuck her tight hole with my finger just like my brother did. Her heavy breathing turned into a light pant as her cunt muscles began to grip my finger even tighter. Mrs. Graph opened her eyes with a look of disappointment on her face as I withdrew my finger completely. Moments later she gasped loudly as I now slid two fingers into her dripping cunt.

"Oh Master," Mrs. Graph moaned loudly.

"Your brother began to slam his hips into me, sending me into another realm. I could feel his balls bouncing against my ass hole as he slammed in and out of me. My toes tingled and my fingers felt like they were on fire. I knew it was only a matter of time before I was going to cum harder than any other time in my life," my teacher said as she suddenly squeezed my arm tightly.

"Did your husband ever enter your mind?" I asked as I began to increase my thrusting tempo with my two fingers.

"God no, never," Mrs. Graph said as she gasped loudly.

"Please let me cum Master," my slave begged as her face turned into my chest just like she did when she came the first time.

"No," I said as I placed my fingers under her chin and lifted her face up to look into my eyes.

"Tell me what happened next," I said softly as I now held Mrs. Graph's face right in front of mine.

"I felt like I was in heaven as he still had his arms wrapped around my legs. His cock fucked my pussy like it has never been fucked before. I screamed over and over that I was going to cum but he couldn't hear me. Just then my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I began to cum. I began to tingle from my toes to my nose. Every nerve in my body was on fire as I screamed over and over. I arched my back and came so hard I thought I was going to faint," my teacher whimpered as she looked into my eyes.

I squeezed Mrs. Graph's face a little tighter. I could see a tear welling up in her eye as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"Go ahead, you may cum," I whispered as I began to fuck her pussy with my two fingers.

"Oh God," Mrs. Graph moaned out softly as I stared into her open eyes as her body began to shake.

I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers tightly as I slid them in and out. Her heavy breathing cascaded down my face as I tightened my grip of her cheeks even tighter.

"Continue," I said softly.

"I began to cum over and over. His constant pounding caused me to loose track of how many times I came. The rush of cold water intensified the effects of my orgasm. I felt your brother's cock begin to swell and I knew that he was close. Never before have I ever let anyone cum inside of me without protection, until that night," Mrs. Graph said as she began to shake uncontrollably.

"Finish your story," I whispered as I glanced over to see the waiter watching us.

"Oh God Master, your brother began to cum inside of me, sending me over the edge one more time. With each thrust and spurt my pussy gripped at his cock and milked as much cum out of him as I possibly could. The feeling of him filling my pussy with his cum was out of this world. My pussy was slippery and he continued to fuck me like there was no tomorrow," Mrs. Graph said softly as I watched her eyes roll into the back of her head.

I felt her pussy gripping at my finger as her body shook uncontrollably. She was now silent except for her heavy breathing and the occasional squishy sound of my fingers fucking her pussy. I just watched for a moment as she came on my hand.

Finally after a few minutes Mrs. Graph opened her eyes. I removed my fingers from her completely drenched pussy as I took a sip of cold coffee.

"Is that better?" I asked softly as I rested my cum coated fingers and hand on her thigh.

Glancing down I could see her skirt was pushed up far enough for me to see her pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening as were her inner thigh's.

"Thank you Master," my slave said as she looked into my eyes.

"So what happened next?" I asked as she now picked up her coffee mug and took a sip.

Just then the waiter returned with his coffee pot. As he refilled our cups I could see him looking down at my teacher's lap. His eyes stared at her naked cunt as he accidentally overfilled my coffee mug slightly.

"Don't worry about it," I said softly as I lifted my hand from my teacher's lap and picked up a napkin to wipe up the small spill.

The waiter just stared in amazement at my fingers as they glistened from Mrs. Graph's cum.

"Thank you," I said to the waiter before he finally turned and walked away.

"We just laid there for the longest time. He laid along side of me and we just cuddled and held each other. We kissed over and over until we fell asleep. Sometime later your brother woke me up and told me that we had to get going because it was almost morning. I woke up and I was cold as the tide was now out and the water was no longer crashing over us," my teacher said as she sipped on her hot coffee.

After she set her mug back down she took a bite of her pie which was now just about all gone. She swallowed and washed it down with coffee again. She set the mug down and turned back to me.

As I stood up I realized that my legs were extremely tired and weak. My pussy was sore and throbbing from the serious fucking that I just received. Your brother pulled up his swim trunks and I searched for my bikini. I began to panic as we couldn't find it anywhere. We searched everywhere but it was gone. He told me that when he threw it toward the shore he might not have mad it all the way. At this point, panic began to set in as I didn't know how I was going to get back to the hotel. In the distance I saw something white so we walked over to it. Luckily it was my long blouse, so I put it on," Mrs. Graph said softly as she looked around the diner.

"So you walked back to the hotel naked except for your white blouse?" I asked as I now had a grin on my face.

"We started walking but my legs began to cramp up. I couldn't believe it when your brother scooped me up and began to carry me down the beach. I reached around his neck and held on to him tightly, not even caring that my blouse was unbuttoned and wide open, completely exposing me. My heels dangled from my feet and the walk seemed to take forever. It was now darker as there were clouds obscuring the moonlight. We finally were able to see the hotel in the distance and the first hint of daylight was visible over the horizon," Mrs. Graph said softly as she continued to look into my eyes.

"Did you walk into the hotel or did my brother carry you?" I asked as I lowered my hand back to her thigh.

"I was too tired and your brother just carried me down the boardwalk and past the pool on the way to the entrance of the hotel. There was nobody around the pool but when we walked into the hotel and to the elevator there were two men standing there waiting. The door opened and the men walked in and your brother carried me in with them. I was so tired I didn't care that my blouse was open and I was exposed. Hell, I felt my nipples stiffen as your brother just held me there. I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and across my ass hole just as the door opened," Mrs. Graph said as she leaned her head against my shoulder.

"Were you afraid your husband would be awake and waiting?" I asked as I squeezed her thigh softly.

"God yes," Mrs. Graph said.

"Your brother carried me right to my hotel room door and gently set me down. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes as he slowly lowered his face to mine and kissed me. We shared one soft tender kiss before he turned and ran down the hall. I pushed the plastic card into the lock and opened the door. I quickly ducked into the rest room and jumped into the shower," my teacher said softly.

"So your husband never knew?" I asked with a sheepish grin on my face.

"No," Mrs. Graph said as she shook her head.

Glancing over the counter I could see that it was getting quite late. I wanted to go talk to Kate while I was here to see how the production of the porno tape was coming. I knew I couldn't stay too long though because Val was going to be waiting for me in the church basement at midnight.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my money, including the two one hundred dollar bills that Brad's mother just gave me. Mrs. Graph reached up to grab her thong when I reached up and grabbed her arm.

"No, that's the waiter's tip," I said as I felt her arm tremble slightly.

"Your not serious, are you?" my slave asked as she slowly lowered her hand back down to her lap.

"I'm as serious as a heart attack," I said as I reached up and adjusted her wet thong, sliding the ten dollar bill into the wet crotch.

"Master, you are so unique, you drive me crazy," Mrs. Graph said as she smiled at me.

"I need to take care of some business so I want you to go home. Remember, you belong to me now. You are not to pleasure your husband at all. If you fail, you will be severely punished. Also, I want you to dress up sexy and meet me here at Club Cuffs tomorrow night at midnight," I said sternly as I peered down into her eyes.

"Yes Master," my teacher said as I slipped out of the booth.

I reached down for her hand as I helped her slide out from behind the table. She stood up and adjusted her skirt before turning to me. I opened my arms for her to fall into me. We embraced and hugged for a moment before our lips came together. I could see the waiter watching so I reached behind Mrs. Graph and lifted her skirt. She moaned into my mouth as I lifted her skirt up to bare her beautiful naked ass to our waiter. Looking out of one eye I saw him give me a thumbs up as he smiled and nodded his head. I quickly lowered her skirt as we broke our kiss.

"Good night," Mrs. Graph said softly as she turned and walked toward the door. My eyes were glued to her ass she her tight little butt wiggled while she walked. She pushed open the door and disappeared into the darkness. (To Be Continued)

Thank you for reading my story. I broke this chapter into two chapters because it ended up being 113 pages long. Please keep the feedback coming as it helps me with new ideas for future chapters.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers