I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

As I held Stephani's foot in my hand Mrs. Graph poured some oil onto her foot. Next she laid a bead of oil up her leg all the way to her hip.

"Oh Goddddd," Stephani moaned as Mrs. Graph wrapped her warm hands around her foot.

Mrs. Graph pulled Stephani's foot from my hand and began to massage the silky oil into her soft flesh, making it super soft and silky. She smeared the oil over her entire foot and began to work her way up her calf. Looking up into my eyes Mrs. Graph lifted Stephani's foot higher until her beautiful toes were before my face.

"Go ahead Master, test my sister's toes to see if I shaved her to your specifications," Mrs. Graph said as she lowered Stephani's toes to my lips.

Slowly, I opened my mouth and leaned down as I slid her big toe into my mouth. Her toe was silky smooth and tasted like cherry. I could see the bottle said 'cherry flavor' as I began to slide my tongue between her big toe and the one next to it.

Mrs. Graph continued to stare into my eyes as her hands gracefully caressed and massaged Stephani's leg all the way to her hip. I began sucking on each and every toe until I tasted each one. I could hear Stephani beginning to moan as I tongued each toe over and over.

Mrs. Graph slowly and seductively walked to my side and held Stephani's ankle. She looked into my eyes before glancing up at the dangling shackle.

I bent down and picked up Stephani's sexy heel and placed it back on her shiny oiled up foot. I reached up and opened the shackle as my slave guided Stephani's ankle back into the clasp. I closed the cold metal band around her ankle and locked it.

"Lets test her other foot Master," Mrs. Graph said as we walked over to Stephani's other foot.

Ted handed me her leg and I held her foot while Mrs. Graph dribbled baby oil on her foot and up her leg. Skillfully, Mrs. Graph massaged the silky oil into her foot leaving a shinny glossy coat under the spinning lights.

Again, Mrs. Graph lifted Stephani's foot up to my face. She placed Stephani's big tow on my lips and nodded her head.

"Test my sister's other foot to see if I failed you," Mrs. Graph said as she began to massage the baby oil into Stephani's lower leg.

Instantly Stephani began to moan when I slowly slid my lips over her big toe. My teacher just stared into my eyes as her hands worked farther and farther up Stephani's legs.

"Do you like my sister's feet?" Mrs. Graph asked as her hands squeezed and kneaded Stephani's inner thigh.

I nodded my head with Stephani's toes still in my mouth. When I looked out into the crowd at Kate's table I began to suck incredibly hard on Stephani's big toe.

My cock nearly broke through my zipper when I looked at Kate. Val was still leaning back against Kate and Kate was still fondling Val's breasts but now Val's top was flipped up and her breasts were exposed. I watched as Kate pinched and pulled on Val's nipples causing Val to gasp for air. Suddenly Val turned her head and began to kiss Kate.

I stood there momentarily while I sucked on Stephani's toe. Kate and Val were now tongue kissing and their mouth's were apart. I couldn't believe that Val was this wild. Just then I felt Stephani's foot begin to tremble.

Looking back at Mrs. Graph I figured out why Stephani was writhing. My teacher was pouring a slow steady trickle of baby oil directly on her clit. The oil glistened as it ran down her slit and across her ass hole. Stephani began to gasp for air and moans began to escape her mouth as her head tossed from side to side.

Mrs. Graph smiled at me as she took her hand and began to gently slide it over Stephani's cunt. I watched as her hand slid down and then up her slit, with her fingers parting her labia completely open.

"Oh God," Stephani cried out as her hips began to buck against Mrs. Graph's hand.

Mrs. Graph just kept this wicked grin on her face while she stared into my eyes. Stephani's toes were still in my mouth as Mrs. Graph began to work her hand up and down Stephani's pussy harder and faster.

Stephani began to gasp and pant as her hips began to gyrate. The circular massaging and squeezing motion along with the baby oil was too much for Stephani to handle. The crowd began to cheer as Stephani began to cum under the whirling lights.

"Oh Noooooooo," Stephani cried out as her hips rocked up and down off of the bench. Mrs. Graph didn't let up as her hands continued to work magic on her sister slave. Just then I pulled Stephani's toe from my mouth as her toes began to curl and ordered Mrs. Graph to stop.

I reached up and slipped Stephani's ankle into the cold metal shackle. Mrs. Graph stood at the side of Stephani with her hands resting on her stomach while she watched me. I bent down and picked up her other sexy heel and slipped it back on her foot before reaching up and pressing a button on the hanging switch box.

"Oh Godddddd," Stephani moaned as her legs were being raised up higher and higher.

I watched for a few moments until her legs were at a ninety degree angle from her body. Her legs were pulled strait up in the air. Next I pressed another button and watched as the overhead shackles began to force her legs farther apart.

"Please don't," Stephani yelled as the crowd went wild.

Looking over at Mrs. Graph I motioned for her to come to me. She took a few steps and stood at my side.

"Go ahead, taste your sister, tell your Master if you like her taste," I said as I nodded toward Stephani's now gaping pussy.

Instantly Mrs. Graph stepped in front of Stephani's spread open legs. She looked so beautiful as she slowly dropped to her knees in the black dress that I bought for her. The way she was kneeling I could see just a hint of creamy thigh above the tops of her stockings as she reached out and parted Stephani's pussy lips.

Looking over at me, Mrs. Graph slowly lowered her face until her mouth was just above Stephani's glistening cunt. I watched her inhale deeply, absorbing as much of Stephani's scent as she could. I watched as her head moved farther until her lips touched Stephani's pussy.

Suddenly there was a loud gasping sound as Mrs. Graph slowly kissed Stephani's pussy from top to bottom before returning back to the top. My teacher tilted her head and looked at me as she smiled. Just then her tongue slithered out and disappeared into Stephani's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh Godddddddd," Stephani cried out as her hips instantly began to thrust up and down.

Mrs. Graph reached up and placed her hands on Stephani's oily thigh's while she continued to tongue her new sister's pussy. Mrs. Graph began to wiggle her face back and forth while her tongue continued to explore her new sister's depths.

"Do you like your sister's pussy?" I asked loudly.

Lifting her head she looked at me and smiled. Her face glistened under the flashing lights as Stephani's pussy juices were smeared from cheek to cheek.

"Yes Master, I love my new sister's pussy," Mrs. Graph said as she returned her mouth to Stephani's cunt.

"Oh My Godddddd," Stephani moaned as her hips bucked up and down.

Mrs. Graph began to hold on for dear life as Stephani staved off orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Stephani's thigh's in order to try to hold her down.

"Cum all over your sister's face," I said as I looked into Stephani's eyes.

"Oh God Neverrrrrrrr, I'll never be your slave you bastard," Stephani screamed out over the thumping music.

Just then I knew she was past the point of no return. Stephani began to buck her hips up and down and her heavy breathing turned into a wild pant. Her head continued to lift up as she watched Mrs. Graph continue to assault her cunt.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Stephani screamed as her body took over.

Stephani began thrashing her head from side to side while Mrs. Graph lapped at her glistening cunt. I could see her pussy juices running out of her pussy and onto the floor at Mrs. Graph's knees. Mrs. Graph continued to thrust her tongue in and out of her depth's until Stephani began to stop shaking.

Mrs. Graph slowly lifted her face from her sister's pussy. She stood up and walked over to me as her face glistened with cum.

"Will you taste my sister's pussy to see if I failed you?" Mrs. Graph asked.

"Yes I will I said softly as I stepped in front of Stephani's cunt and knelt down.

As I looked into Brad's mother's pussy I was amazed at how smooth her new bald pussy looked. No longer was there a nest of hair obscuring my view. Her pussy now looked perfect, swollen with her lips flopped apart.

I reached out and held her thigh's as I lowered my head to taste her. Her scent was so rich, so strong from the orgasm she just experienced. As I slid my tongue up her slit from bottom to top I watched in amazement as Mrs. Graph stood next to Stephani and began pouring baby oil on her stomach.

Stephani gasped for air as my tongue sank deep into her inner folds. Her breathing became frantic as my tongue flickered up and down her gaping pussy and from Mrs. Graph's hands as they massaged the slippery oil into her stomach.

Stephani began to arch her back as my tongue began to flutter lightly over her clit. Her gooey cum smeared my face from chin to nose while I watched Mrs. Graph continue to massage Stephani's stomach.

"Oh Goddddd," Stephani cried out when Mrs. Graph tipped the bottle of oil and began to pour a slow steady stream onto her breasts.

I could feel her pussy begin to grow slipperier as her hips now began to gyrate against my face. My eyes were glued to her breasts as Mrs. Graph poured the baby oil directly onto her nipples.

"Oh my fucking Goddddd," Stephani screamed as Mrs. Graph set the bottle of oil back down on the floor.

I began to eat Stephani's pussy with reckless abandon when I saw my teacher reach down and place her hands on Stephani's breasts. Stephani's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Mrs. Graph began to squeeze and massage the baby oil into her magnificent globes.

"Oh my Godddddd, please stop," Stephani cried out as her heavy breathing turned into a pant.

"Does my sister taste good Master?" Mrs. Graph asked as she looked into my eyes.

All I could do was nod my head as I continued to eat my best friend's mother's pussy. The look in Mrs. Graph's eyes was so erotic as she twisted her thumbs and fingers back and forth around Stephani's oiled up nipples.

"Oh Goddddddd," Stephani screamed as her hips began to buck wildly and out of control.

"You must only cum when your Master gives you permission to cum," Mrs. Graph said softly as she lowered her head and kissed Stephani upside down.

"He's not my fucking Master," Stephani screamed out over the thumping sound of the music.

"He is your Master," Mrs. Graph scowled back at Stephani as she stared down into her eyes.

Suddenly and without warning Mrs. Graph pinched Stephani's nipples hard and pulled on them until they slipped out from between her fingers.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Stephani cried out as she began to shudder.

I could feel her pussy leaking more and more cum onto my mouth and face as I held on to her bucking hips. I continued to flutter my tongue against her hard protruding clit as she panted and moaned.

The crowd was cheering and people were now fucking everywhere. I glanced over at Kate's table and stood up slowly as I became mesmerized from what I saw.

Val still leaned back against Kate only her lace top was now removed. Kate cupped and squeezed one breast while her other hand was now up under Val's lace skirt. I could see the look of joy on Val's face as her eyes were now closed and her nipples were rock hard.

"My sister failed you Master, she needs to be punished," Mrs. Graph said softly as she slid her oiled up hands up and down Stephani's arms, completely covering her entire body.

"I am not your sister and he isn't my Master," Stephani cried out as she remained on her back with her legs pulled up and her arms forced behind her head.

Mrs. Graph shot me a wicked glance as if she was telling me that she was pissed off about the way Stephani talked back to me. I could sense a bitterness growing between these two older vixens as Mrs. Graph was obviously annoyed that she was now going to have to share me.

"Please punish my sister hard so she learns and understands why you need to discipline us," Mrs. Graph said as she looked down into Stephani's eyes and ran her fingers through her blonde curly hair.

"Fuck both of you sick bastards," Stephani screamed out over the loud music.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph slapped her oily hand across Stephani's face, leaving a red hand print on her cheek.

"That's enough," I shouted at Mrs. Graph.

"I am the one who will administer the discipline," I said as I looked out into the crowd.

"Undress me," I said to Mrs. Graph.

Walking slowly and seductively, Mrs. Graph walked over to me and stood before me. Her eyes never left mine as she reached down and pulled my shirt up, out of my pants and over my head. I lifted my arms as she reached up and pulled my shirt away.

Again Mrs. Graph stood before me. This time her eyes glanced up and down from my belt to my eyes as her fingers began to unbuckle my belt. Before I knew it my belt was undone and her oily fingers were tugging at my button. With one firm pull my pants were undone.

I felt Mrs. Graph's long slender fingers pull my zipper down. The look of lust in her eyes was evident when her fingers ran down the length of my shaft through my pants. I felt her tug on my pants and suddenly they fell to the floor.

Instantly my slave dropped to her knees before me. She pulled off my shoes and quickly pulled my pants off of my feet. Looking up she looked into my eyes as her face was now in front of my bulge.

I felt her slippery fingers slide under the waistband of my underwear. She smiled as her eyes dropped down to my crotch. Slowly she began to slide my waistband down until my throbbing erection prevented her from going any farther.

Looking down I watched as my slave began to slowly ease the elastic waistband over my cock, freeing it from it's tight confines. With one last tug, my cock sprang upward, hitting her on the chin as she let my underwear fall to my feet.

Quickly she pulled my underwear out from under me and assumed her kneeling position before me. Her glances shot back and forth from my eyes to my cock which stood at attention before her face,

"Shall I prepare you so you can fuck my sister?" Mrs. Graph asked as she continued to kneel fully clothed before me with her hands down at her sides.

"Yes," I said softly while I looked down into her eyes.

Looking down into Mrs. Graph's lovely green eyes I watched her lean forward and slowly open her mouth. Her eyes never closed as the tip of my dripping cock pressed against her half parted lips.

"Suck your Master's cock," I said as I stared into her eyes.

With her hands still down at her sides, Mrs. Graph continued to lean forward, taking more and more of my cock into her mouth while her eyes remained glued to mine. Slowly, she began to lean back, allowing my slippery shaft to glisten in the flashing lights. The bass in the music caused my balls to tingle while I continued to watch my slave ready me to fuck her sister slave.

Suddenly Mrs. Graph pulled her mouth from my cock. She smiled and looked deeply into my eyes as my cock just hung before her face.

"Permission to hold your ass while I prepare you for my sister?" Mrs. Graph asked as she smiled at me in the flashing lights.

"Permission granted," I said as I watched her hands reach up and cup my ass.

Her soft hands felt wonderful as they gently pulled me forward. Her mouth opened and again my slippery cock slid past her lips and into her warm wet mouth. Mrs. Graph tilted her head slightly as she held my ass. She began to quicken her pace as she began to suck my cock like there was no tomorrow. The slurping sounds she made caused me to begin to tingle all over.

Looking over at Kate's table I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched Kate as she rubbed Val's pussy. Val's lace skirt was now bunched up around her waist as she sat topless, leaning up against Kate. I could see Val was enjoying herself as her legs were spread apart and her hips were bucking against the palm of Kate's hand.

Val's legs were now pulled up and parted as Kate continued to rub her pussy. I could see Val breathing heavily as her chest was heaving up and down. Looking up at me, Kate smiled and winked as she leaned her head down and kissed Val on her neck.

"Thank you for preparing me for your sister slave," I said as I looked down at Mrs. Graph.

There was almost a look of disappointment in her eyes as she slowly pulled her mouth back from my cock.

Removing her hands from my ass, I extended my hand to her to help her to her feet.

"You go stand up over her face and comfort her," I said as I stepped over and stood between Stephani's spread open legs.

I could still see the red welt marks across her ass and the back of her legs. The glistening oil and the flashing lights made the welts appear darker red. As I moved in closer I rested my throbbing glistening cock on her pussy.

"Are you ready to submit to your Master," Mrs. Graph asked as she stroked Stephani's face.

"Never," Brad's mother shouted as the crowd began to go wild.

"It's OK," give yourself to your Master, he will take care of you forever," Mrs. Graph said as she slid her fingers from Stephani's hair down across her chest.

Slowly I pushed my cock into her gaping hole. I could feel her pussy stretching open and her lips engulfing my member. As I slid all the way in I could feel how incredibly hot her pussy was.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO," Stephani screamed out as her head thrashed about wildly.

"YESSSSSSSSSS," Mrs. Graph screamed back at Stephani as she ran her fingers over Stephani's oily nipples, scraping them with her long painted nails.

As I looked up I saw into Mrs. Graph's eyes. Her fingers continued to scrape Stephani's nipples over and over causing her to arch her back.

"Give yourself to your Master," my Slave said loudly over the beat of the music.

I began to pound Stephani's pussy with my cock. I could feel her pussy growing wetter and wetter as her climax neared.

Ooh God why, why are you doing this to me?" Stephani cried out as her back arched and her climax began.

"Plant your seed in my sister," Mrs. Graph cried out as she squeezed both of Stephani's breasts simultaneously.

"Oh God please no, I'm not protected," Stephani cried out in a panic filled voice.

I felt my nuts begin to tighten. My hair on my neck stood on end as my toes began to tingle. I wrapped my arms around Stephani's quivering thigh's and turned my head toward her ankle which was next to my head. I opened my mouth and bit sharply on her calf muscle just above her ankle.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhh," Stephani cried out as Mrs. Graph pinched and pulled on her nipples.

"God no, don't cum inside me," Stephani cried out as a tear trickled out of the corner of her eye.

Looking back down into Stephani's eyes I couldn't hold back any longer. I began to thrust my hips back and forth as I began to cum.

"Ughhhh, ughhhhhh, ughhhhhh," I grunted over and over as I pumped my load deep into Stephani's cunt.

"Oh God NOOOOOOOO," Stephani cried out hysterically as she felt my jizz squirting into her womb.

Suddenly Stephani began to cum again. Between her cum and the sperm that I just filled her pussy with there was literally no resistance as my cock slid in and out with ease. I continued to slide my cock in and out until Stephani finally stopped shaking.


"Now do you accept your new Master?" Mrs. Graph asked as she once again stroked Stephani's hair.

"NEVER!" Stephani shouted loudly.

Mrs. Graph glanced up into my eyes. She continued to stroke Stephani's hair as she leaned down over her face.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers
1...345678