I Know You Are There

Story Info
Showing off for a spectator.
845 words
4.25
58.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you are watching me. I saw the movement outside my window, and I knew that you were there. I can feel your eyes on me as I walk about my room. I will tease you a bit, at first. My short skirt must be frustrating to you. Flitting around my waist as I move and turn and bend, showing almost everything, and yet not quite showing anything, other than my long, tanned thighs.

But I am getting bored with this game, too. Not bored, really. Excited! I can’t hold back anymore. I want you to see me naked. I want to you to see everything about me, from the other side of the window screen. I want to feel the heart-pounding excitement of knowing that someone is watching me, seeing me naked, seeing me being perverse.

So, since I cannot stand the excitement anymore, I undress. I can still tease a bit, so I walk to the far side of the room before I slip the straps of my little sundress off my shoulders, and let the flimsy piece of material fall to the floor. Although there is no real need to do so, I bend over and pick up the dress, letting you see my asshole and cunt from the back. I walk across the room so that you can see me from the side; allowing you to see my breasts sway as I walk and the muscles in my thighs ripple with the movement.

But the distance now is too great. I must have you closer. Depositing the dress on a chair, I turn and walk toward the window. I take care not to look down. I don’t want to let you know that I know you are there. I want it all to appear natural, and casual. And so, completely naked, steaming inside from the excitement, I walk directly toward the window. On the way, I put my hand to my cunt and run my fingers along the sopping wet slit. I bring my fingers to my mouth and push them deeply into my mouth, savoring the taste of my own pussy. With the other hand, I slowly circle my clitoris, pulling away the lips so that the little button is available, and visible. I feel my passion emanating in waves from this center of my sex as I play with myself, knowing that I am being watched.

Stopping only inches away from the window, I continue to play. I know that your eyes must be so very close to my sex as I continue to rub my clitoris with one hand and shove my fingers into my cunt with my other. I think that I can almost hear your hard, heavy breathing as you watch me, but I continue to pretend to not notice.

My thighs have begun to shake, uncontrollably, and I look for a chair before I fall down. I turn around and walk back to the chair that I had thrown my little dress on, and I drag it to the window. Sitting in the chair, I place my heels on the windowsill, legs spread apart so that I have access to my cunt and my clitoris and my asshole.

Furiously moving both hands, I can see the outline of your face only inches away, on the other side of the screen. Feeling my climax building, I want you to see all of me, and I want you to see me being wanton. I run my fingers from my clitoris through my cunt to my asshole and back up again, and then I put my fingers in my mouth and lovingly lick them off. I am shuddering now, and involuntarily bouncing my ass up and down as I begin to cum, knowing you are watching. My knees straighten as my ass lifts six inches off my chair, pointing my pussy right at your watching eyes. I wonder what you are thinking, what you are seeing, what you are doing as you watch me.

Then I cum, and moaning and moaning and rubbing I bounce my ass off the chair and rub my clit and spread my pussy lips wide so that you can see as far as you can see into my private world. I can feel the juices flowing freely from my cunt, as finally but still too soon, my climax subsides, and I am left, damp and formless on the chair, legs spread, heels on the windowsill, arms draped at my sides. I know that you are still there, admiring me in my afterglow. I imagine that you were as turned on by all of this as I was, and I hope that this can happen again.

Eventually, I rise and go into my bathroom to shower and calm down, so that maybe I can get some sleep tonight.

I hope that you, after you go home to your husband next door, can do the same. Tomorrow night, when our families get together for the barbecue, I wonder what it will be like.