I Know You Want Me

Story Info
What if we got together?
1.3k words
4.49
80.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear it in your voice. I see it in the way you look at me. You show it when you lick your lips after saying my name. As if the very mention of my existence should be caressed by your tongue. You wonder what I would feel like underneath you. You want to touch me, to smell my skin. It’s all possible. Close your eyes and picture me.

I’m behind you. You hear footsteps and instantly know it’s me. You turn to see my smile of recognition. As usual, I’m happy to see you. I lace my fingers with yours as I move into you. You wrap your arms around me, trapping my hands behind my back. You lean in towards me. Slowly, hesitantly with a question in your eyes. I part my lips and tilt my head, granting permission.

The kiss is gentle and explorative. You test the waters. I open my mouth wider to give our tongues more room to play. You release my hands to stroke my ass. My hands frame your face as we move closer still. You can smell my perfume. It’s exotic, floral, and just what you expected. The kiss deepens as your hands roam over my body, committing the feel of my shape to memory. Your mouth moves to my neck, your hand on the back of my head, as you taste my warm skin.

You back me up against the wall. You wrap both of my wrists in your strong hand and raise my arms above my head, holding me in place. Your other hand undoes a button on my blouse. You slowly trail a finger against the skin you’ve exposed. You explore my collarbone, tracing the curve underneath my blouse towards my shoulder.

You undo another button. The tops of my breasts are visible. You can see the sheerness of my bra… the shadow of cleavage in the cleft between my breasts.

Another button. You see my nipples harden, straining against the bra’s fabric. You trace the dark areolas with your fingertip.

Another button. The full, round shape of my breasts are visible. You cup them, one by one, cataloguing the sensation.

Another button. A very light trail of hair starts above my belly button. You tickle this spot with fluttering fingers.

The last button. The trail of hair continues into the waistband of my jeans. You trace this rim of cotton around my waist, dipping a finger and teasing the sensitive skin at the base of my spine. My hips push forward as you unsnap my pants. You release my hands and inhale slowly. You watch my hands fall to my sides, waiting on my reaction to freedom and my state of undress.

My hands encircle your neck as I take a step apart. You breathe an almost inaudible sigh of relief. You grab handfuls of my pants. Pulling, you lower yourself with them. You put your face in my crotch. You hadn’t expected my pussy to smell so sweet. I look down to watch you linger there, your nose at the v of my damp slit. Your eyes are closed as you press your face into the sheer fabric of my panties and breathe deeply.

I place my hands on your shoulders as you remove my shoes, jeans, and panties. You rise slowly, running your hands up the length of my heated physique. Your hands reach my bra and stop abruptly as if assaulted by the thin material. You quickly undo the clasp and pull it from my arms. You take a step back and wonder at the notion of having me gloriously naked in front of you. I’m not embarrassed or ashamed of my nakedness. I boldly meet your gaze as we stare into each other’s eyes. Your eyes travel over my skin, caressing me as if it were a touch. You have a knowing smile on your face. You step in, outlining my face with your hands. You kiss me, thoroughly, completely ……weakening my knees. My breath catches in my chest. This passion is the most intense I’ve ever known.

Your tongue probes every corner of my moth. Our tongue’s frenzied dance quickens my pulse. You release me to look deeply into my eyes. I see another question there. I whisper, “Yes,” in response.

You move me to the bed arranging me on my side. I hear you remove your clothes and then you are with me, spooned against my backside. Your hands begin a gentle journey of my body. Starting at the curve of my breast, sliding slowly over my ribcage, moving down into the indentation of my waist, back up over the curve of my hip, over my thigh and behind my leg up to where my ass and thigh meet. You play with the rounded shelf my full ass displays.

You lift my leg and place it behind me, over your hip. You reach around to find my moist center. You insert a finger and move in light circles, enjoying the sounds my wet pussy is making. The head of your hard dick presses against my dripping hole. She’s ready for you. In one fluid motion, you bury yourself deep inside me. Filling me. I can feel your pubic hair on my ass and I revel in the thought that I have all of your wonderful manhood inside me. My muscles contract to hold you firmly in place. You begin to slide out unhurriedly. You enter me again at a leisurely pace. This feeling is bliss.

I concentrate on my muscles, keeping my pussy tight, enveloping you. You plant yourself deep inside and rotate your hips, furthering your penetration. Your hands move to my breasts. The nipples are tight and hard. A soft moan escapes my lips. This slow, smooth love is what you knew I’d like. My moans deepen and become louder. Your pace quickens as you bite and suck on my back and neck. I can feel the heat of the bruises as you leave your mark on my flesh.

Your fingers and mine tangle together above our heads. With your free hand, you pinch my nipple and squeeze it roughly. I cry out in pain/pleasure, unsure where one ends and the other begins. I am pushing my ass against you, silently begging for release. You finally release my nipple and reach down to touch my clit. I gasp and that fuels your fire. You trace your finger along the lips of my sex feeling the way your dick is stretching my pussy open. Just for you. You increase the tempo of your hips, slapping yourself against me. You place your hand firmly on my hairless mound to ensure the deepest excavation possible.

My moans are increasing in volume and frequency. You can tell from the sounds I am making that I will cum soon. You finger my clit and my head moves back into your shoulder. I climax, squeezing your hand and gripping the sheets. I yell your name, over and over again as an intense white-hot heat surges through me. You continue ravaging my pussy with your dick and hand until I feel your body begin to spasm. Your face is in my hair, breathing in my scent. You growl deep in your chest. The sounds you are making and your fingers bring me to another orgasm. It starts at my sensitive clit, underneath your fingertips and radiates outward, rippling through every nerve. I can feel spurts of your hot cum filling my sacred space. You whisper my name as your body stills. I can hear a smile in your voice. We are silent as the power of what happened consumes us. I don’t want to break the silence, but I feel compelled to tell you what has been true from the first time you smiled at me………

“I belong to you.”

You let the revelation sink in, glowing in it’s magnitude.

Never doubt, what we shared was real. You can have me anytime, anyplace. Just close your eyes and picture me.