I Know You Want Me Ch. 03

Story Info
He and Aunt Trisha visit cousin Billie.
6.5k words
4.5
75.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhob
Bhob
66 Followers

A few weeks after our high school adventure Aunt Trisha and I were invited to a party. At least Trisha was, and she invited me to escort her. The invitation had come from her cousin, Billie, one of her father’s nieces. That meant that Billie was some kind of cousin to me as well, even though Trisha’s father was not really my grandfather. He was my grandmother’s second husband. It was a Halloween party and the invitation said that costumes were encouraged, but optional. We both thought it would be fun to go dressed and spent some time discussing who or what we would be. We discarded such things as Popeye and Olive Oil because, with Trisha’s obvious endowments, she could never pull it off. Likewise for Little Orphan Annie and Daddy Warbucks from the Sunday Comics, but that did lead to our final choice. We decided on Daisy Mae and Li’l Abner. Now, we didn’t really fit that image either, but we came close enough.

I’m fairly tall and good-looking (if I can say that without sounding overly vain) with dark hair, and Trisha sure fit her costume even if her hair wasn’t really blonde anymore. I’m sure that some of you are young enough that you never saw these characters in print. If you’re interested, there must be someplace on the internet where you can find them. For now, Abner and Daisy Mae were hillbillies. Their clothes were in tatters and Daisy’s were very brief. She was blonde with big tits and a fine ass. Most often she showed lots of leg and cleavage and wore no shoes. Li’l Abner had holey pants, a tight fitting shirt and the kind of shoes that we used to call clod-hoppers. He was tall and muscular with black hair. I’ve never been terribly muscular, but I knew that Trisha would be recognized for who she was supposed to be and that people would then be able to figure out who I was. We spent the most time getting her right. We took her tightest fitting jeans and cut the legs off. Today you would call them “Daisy Dukes”, but our Daisy Mae came first. Next we found her a polka dot, button-down blouse and, instead of buttoning it, we tied a knot with the two sides so it was pulled tight, right up under her tits. A little red lipstick and her costume was complete. Mine was easy too. A pair of jeans, a red polo shirt two sizes too small and a pair of old work boots was all I needed.

We both wore our costumes for a couple of days to be sure we could be comfortable in them and to try to get into the characters. During that time we discovered that Trisha’s blouse showed too much of her bra, so she decided to leave the bra off for the party. The day we went I found that she had made some other changes as well. She had sat on the bed and noted her reflection in the mirror on our bedroom wall. Her panties clearly showed past her cut-offs, so she took them off too. Also, she dyed her hair blonde for the part. I don’t know what women did back then to make themselves blondes, but it worked. She almost had the hair that I remembered her having when we were growing up together; bright as sunshine and long and curly. To me she looked like she had just stepped off that comics page and come to life, except that the Daisy Mae in the comics never had her nipples poking out like Aunt Trisha’s did.

When I saw the final version I thought I was going to cum in my pants. All that flesh on display, and knowing that there was nothing but Trisha beneath what little clothing I could see got me hard as a rock. I wanted to throw her down and fuck her good before we left, but she wouldn’t let me. Even when I backed her up against the wall and rubbed my throbbing cock against her puss she held her ground. The best that I could do was to get her to give me a blow job. That wasn’t what I wanted, but Trisha sucks cock very well and I had no real complaints. She squatted down with her knees spread wide and pulled my zipper down. She reached inside, pulled my cock out and planted her full, red lips around it. I watched as she did this and looked her over good. I could see great mounds of flesh trying to bust out of her blouse and her nipples were so hard it looked like they might poke holes through the front. I also saw some of her pussy hairs standing out past her cut-offs. I pushed my fingers into her shiny, blonde locks and held her head as she began to suck me in and out of her mouth, taking me a little deeper each time and rubbing her tongue back and forth as she did so. When I’m fucking I can go a long time, but a good cock-sucking will pull the cum out of me in short order, and Aunt Trisha was sooo good at this. In no time at all she had me on the edge. I took a firm grip on her head and began to fuck her face in earnest. When I did she started sucking really hard and pressed her tongue against the underside of my throbbing manhood. She held onto my legs to keep her balance and I could hear her puffing air through her nose in short, quick bursts as I fucked her sweet mouth. I remember noticing that her lipstick had smeared all along my shaft and, for some reason, this set me off and I started pumping jet after jet of cum into her mouth and down her throat. I could feel and hear her swallowing in time to my thrusts, her lips still tight around my shaft and her tongue still putting pressure against the underside of my spewing dick. When I finished squirting I just stood and held her face up against my belly and enjoyed the feeling of her tongue laving my rapidly deflating cock. That’s the best, isn’t it guys? At that moment, just after you’ve cum, your cock is so sensitive that you can barely stand to have a warm, wet tongue caress it, but if you can stand to let it happen it’s the best feeling in the world. My hips kept jerking back involuntarily, but I fought against the reflex and held her face right up against me while she did this. After the best of this passed I let her stand up and I hugged her close and kissed her, then I thanked her and she said, “Well, you’re welcome, but you owe me, and don’t think I won’t collect.”

After Aunt Trisha fixed her makeup we got in the car and headed out. We had to drive almost a hundred miles, some of it on twisting country roads, so it was going to take a good two hours to get there. The night Trisha had called Billie to tell her she would be there she had made sure it was OK to bring a date and she made arrangements for us to stay for the weekend. Knowing that, I wasn’t too concerned with the long drive until I saw that Trisha wasn’t going to make it easy for me. She sat with her back against the door, facing me with her left leg pulled up under her and her bare right foot planted on the floor. Whenever I would look over at her she would do something to tease me. She would run a finger up the inside of her thigh to her pussy, she would squeeze her tits or pinch her nipples, once she even pulled her left tit out of her blouse and sucked the nipple into her mouth. Needless to say, in less than twenty minutes she had me raging hard again, but every time I tried to reach for her she just slapped my hand away and laughed at me. When I looked at her again she had pulled her cut-offs to one side and was slowly pushing her middle finger in and out of her pussy. I countered by unzipping my jeans and pulling my swollen cock out where she could see it, hoping that this would either make her stop or step up the action. Now and then I’d give myself a squeeze and watch her reaction to its angry, purple head. By the time I had droplets of pre-cum oozing out of it she had left off her teasing and was actively working to get herself off. She had both hands at her pussy now; one still pumping in and out and the other rubbing her swollen clit. Her ass was in motion to match her efforts and her moans threatened to overpower the sounds coming from the radio. Seeing that she was too engrossed in what she was doing to mind me anymore, I reached over and pinched her nipple. When I started twisting and pulling on it she went off. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth on one side, closed her eyes and pushed a second finger into her heaving, cum-drenched little cunt. She started to squeal and raised her ass up off the seat, still pounding her pussy with her fingers and saying, “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God,” which gradually became just, “Oh Oh Ohh Ohhhh …..” When she calmed a bit and her hands left her pussy I took her left hand and, leaning over a little, a sucked her fingers into my mouth, one by one, and sucked her woman-cum from them.

In the meantime, my cock was still standing tall and craving attention; throbbing now for lack of it. When she opened her eyes and saw it there, glistening and raw, she said, “I wouldn’t want you to embarrass yourself the first time you meet your cousin. I guess I’d better take care of this.” Then she put her left arm around my neck and her right hand around my cock and started stroking it. She was going slow and easy, with a firm grip on my rod and she had her tits pressed up against my arm. While she did this she was talking to me as we drove along. She said, “Billie is going to put us up in the spare bedroom, next to hers. Don’t get too drunk tonight because I want you to fuck me good and hard. I want Billie to hear the bed banging against the wall. I want to see if we can make her and Bill horny enough to bang from their side.” (Bill is Billie’s husband. I thought it was a joke when Aunt Trisha first told me.) She kept stroking and squeezing and said, “Billie used to tease me when I was a virgin little girl. Dad and Aunt Betty used to make me go with her on her dates. I was only ten or eleven and they thought that my presence would insure that Billie’s boyfriends wouldn’t get out of line. Well it didn’t work. We’d go to the drive-in and Billie and her date would end up in the back seat while I sat up front, watching the movie. You don’t know how many movies I saw and don’t remember very well because of the moans and groans coming out of the back and the car bouncing from side to side. Once, I got curious and peeked over the seat at them. It scared me a little, what I saw, and I never did it again. Anyway, she’d tease me on the way home and say things like, ‘Don’t you wish you could have some of this?’ while she patted the guys crotch.” She went on to say that she and Billie had gotten past most of that as they grew up and that things were fine between them now, but she just wanted Billie to know that she gets plenty now and enjoys it very much.

The teasing Trisha had given me for the best part of an hour and her hand sliding up and down my dick, combined with the images of her recent cumming and the ones she had just implanted in my brain all came together and I felt the cum straining for release. I whipped the car to the side of the road and pushed her head down to my lap. It surprised her a little, but she took me in and sucked my hard-on down her throat. I heard the guy behind me blow his horn while I was blowing my load and I saw him flip me the bird as he drove past, but I didn’t care. My brain was in my cock and balls at the moment and the only thought I gave him was that I was sure that he would have gladly taken my place, if he had only known.

Once that was over Aunt Trisha smiled, wiping the overflow from around her mouth, and I settled down. Then I pulled back up on the road and drove on. About thirty minutes later she told me to take a side road, gravel, and a few minutes after that we were pulling up in front of Billie’s house. We weren’t the first to arrive; there were several other cars there already and we could hear the noise of people having a good time somewhere behind the house. It was just a little before sundown. We got out and walked around the side of the house to find five other couples seated in lawn chairs in a circle. Most of these people had beers in their hands or tumblers and some of the girls were sitting on their guys’ laps, laughing and talking. Not all of them were in costume, but some were. When she saw us, one woman got up and came over to us. She hugged Trisha and looked at me, up and down, over Trisha’s shoulder. When they broke their hug Trisha introduced me as her boyfriend, Bob, and said, “Bob, this is my cousin Billie, and over there is her husband, Bill.”

I said, “Hi, Billie, nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you,” and returned her look. She wasn’t so hard on the eyes either. Billie is slender and tall, maybe five foot ten or eleven I guessed, with red hair pulled up into a bun. Not bright red, but the red that looks kind of washed out, almost a light brown, and green eyes. She had a pretty, smiling face. Her legs were long, lean and tanned and came up to narrow hips. Her tits were only small if compared with Trisha’s and pushed out the front of her white dress quite nicely. It was pretty obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra either. Her nipples weren’t nearly as large as Aunt Trisha’s either, but they looked nice standing at attention as they were.

She returned my greeting before inviting us to take a seat with her and her friends. She asked what we wanted to drink and Trisha had a beer, but I don’t like beer and inquired as to what was in the tumblers. I was told that it was something called a Mai Tai, so I took one and I liked it very much. In this state the legal drinking age is twenty-one and neither Trisha, nor I, and probably not many of those at the party were old enough yet. But most people here tend to ignore that one, as long as it’s not out in public and no one gets hurt. As I had thought, people picked up on Trisha’s costume right away and it was a small step for them to figure out who I was dressed as. We had come off very well. We saw a couple who chose to be Sleeping Beauty and Prince Charming, another who were Mickey and Minnie Mouse and a pair of Romans wrapped in sheets, but the couple who took it all showed up a little later. They had come as Adam and Eve. Eve was an eyeful, let me tell you. She had long brown hair that she had brought to the front to cover her breasts. (I learned later, from Trisha, that she had somehow taped her hair in place so it wouldn’t swing away and uncover her.) And, she had on a pair of flesh-colored panties with a fig leaf painted over her pussy. Her husband was naked except for a pair of panties made up just like hers. He got a lot of ribbing for it, but he explained that when he tried it with shorts or men’s underwear, it just didn’t work. He still took a lot of heat over it, but everyone agreed that their costumes were the best. Billie and Bill were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

I don’t want you to think that this turned into a big sex party, because it didn’t. I got my eyes full and I wished it would, but it just didn’t happen. Now and then, Eve would turn a certain way and I could almost, but not quite, see her nipples through her hair. Once, the Roman lady’s sheet parted for a moment and I’m pretty sure she wasn’t wearing panties underneath. Wilma bent over now and then during the evening to set a beer on the ground next to Fred and I could see her white satin panties. There were lots of jokes and things said with thinly veiled double meanings, but we didn’t get to be a dozen couples fucking on the lawn. I guess the closest it came to that was when Adam finally figured out that it really was Trisha’s pussy he could see while she was sitting on my lap. He got hard and couldn’t hide it wearing just a pair of woman’s nylon panties. We all had a laugh at his expense and some very suggestive comments were made, but nothing really came of it. The real action didn’t happen until the party was over and everyone else had gone home.

Aunt Trisha and I were shown to our room for the night and, as soon as the door was shut, Trisha was on me. I didn’t object at all as she wrapped herself around me and started rubbing her pussy against my groin. She told me that she was too hot to wait any longer. With all the sex play that had passed between us today and the things she had seen at the party she was going to fuck me silly. As we got undressed she told me that the Roman guy had nothing under his toga and that he had made a pass at her when she had gone inside for another beer. He’d even proved it to her by pulling her hand up under the sheet. There was also Adam. His reaction to her wasn’t to be mistaken and he’d had quite a package on display. If he had worn bikinis his prick would have pushed up over the top of them. She told me Eve’s secret and said that we’d have to remember that one in case we were invited to another party like this one sometime. All the while she was pulling my clothes off and I was pulling off hers. By the time she had finished telling me all this we were both naked and fell into bed. We kissed and ran our hands over each other as we settled into position with Trisha sitting on top of me. I like it this way. I could reach every part of her and I could see her tits swinging in my face while we fucked, or I could crane my neck just a bit and suck on one or the other. When the head of my cock was lodged within her juicy snatch, she reached up to grab the headboard and began to rock. It wasn’t long before the bed started banging against the wall, just like she had wanted it to. She was moaning and telling me how good it felt to finally have me inside her. She said that she had wanted it all day and that it was only the thought of how much better it would be now that had given her the strength to wait it out.

I had my hand on her hips and was slamming her down on my dick when we heard the banging on the wall from the other side. Only it wasn’t the kind of banging she had wanted; it more the kind that said, ‘Stop that, you’re bothering me.’ Trisha didn’t stop, so neither did I. After another couple of minutes we heard the banging again and I said, “Trisha, maybe we’d better quiet down.”

She said, “Not a chance, Bob. You’re going to fuck me like a ten-dollar whore and she’s going to listen. After all the times I had to listen to her fuck some guy it serves her right.” When she said that I figured the worst that could happen was that we could get thrown out and not invited back, so I started pounding up into her again. After, I don’t know, maybe ten or fifteen minutes we heard banging again, but this time it was the door. When we didn’t get up to answer it right away the door opened and Billie was standing there looking at us, dressed in her robe. Well, that stopped us. Neither of us tried to cover up, but we stopped fucking anyway and waited for her to tell us to leave.

Billie said, “Look, Trisha, this isn’t fair. Bill’s passed out again, just like he’s done every night this week, and last week and the week before that. If I had someone who would do me I wouldn’t mind, but I don’t, so will you please just stop?” I could feel Trisha squeezing my cock with her pussy. She was getting off on this while I was a little bit scared. I was a guest in this woman’s house, after all, and I knew we had been rude. After a minute Trisha must have seen it too, because she got up and put her robe on and went to Billie. She put her arms around her and said she was sorry, that she hadn’t known that things were bad between her and Bill. I sheepishly pulled up the sheets and stayed out of it.

I won’t bore you with all the details, but for the next hour or so it was girl talk and all the resentment from those long ago drive-in dates came out and got talked over, along with a lot of stuff about lost dreams and such. During that time they moved to the bed and sat down, then pushed me over and lay down still talking. Somewhere in all of this I fell asleep and woke up in the morning to find them both asleep beside me. I got up to go to the bathroom and they were both awake when I got back. We had a good day together, but I noticed that Bill had started with the beer shortly before lunch. He seemed to be a good enough guy, fun to be around and all, and he wasn’t a sloppy or mean drunk. The problem was that he was just that, a drunk. By eight o’clock that evening his eyes were drooping and shortly after that he went off to bed. Billie and Trisha and I stayed up to watch a movie then we all went to bed too.

Bhob
Bhob
66 Followers
12