I Know You Want Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha and I were laying there and she said, “I know we have to be quiet, but we didn’t finish what we started last night and I really wanted you.” I wasn’t so sure that we should, but with her hand running up and down my bare chest my misgivings began to melt. When she dipped lower and took my cock in her hand I overcame them altogether. I put a pillow between the headboard and the wall, in case we got carried away, and took her in my arms. We were going slow, kissing and fondling each other, letting the heat rise a little at a time. I kissed her lips, her neck, behind her ears, then down to her shoulders and across her chest. I figured we had all night so I bathed her with my tongue, taking my time, doing it right. I kissed and licked every inch of her. It took quite a while just to cover her massive breasts, but I didn’t miss the tiniest spot. While I sucked on one nipple I could hear her humming softly and I could feel her arm moving as she worked her fingers into her pussy. After leaving her luscious tits I worked slowly down her ribs and her belly, reaching around both sides with my kissing and licking as she twisted from side to side to allow me reach more of her. I could smell her aroma rising to greet me and this made me eager to reach the source. When I came to her thick mat of hair I could feel her fingers working at her clit. I gave it one little kiss and went past it to lave her legs, which were spread wide, all the way down to her toes. By the time I got to them her humming had turned to moans. I sucked her toes into my mouth, one by one, and started up her legs again. I found her pussy soaked with her juices when I got to it and she was humping against me as I licked her and dipped my tongue inside of her. She still had one hand rubbing her clit and she put her other hand behind my head and pulled me tightly against her. I put one of my hands up under her ass and pulled her up off the bed while I licked her. I could feel her flexing her ass, trying to feed me, and her ass felt so good to me. I pushed my thumb into her and moved it just slightly in and out. I felt her ass clench and she pulled me even tighter into her. Her pussy began a rhythmic pulsing against my mouth and I could hear her, “Ah, ah, ah, ah,” softly as she came, filling my mouth with sweetness.

I don’t know whether it was a noise or a movement or what, but we became aware that we were not alone. We both looked over and saw Billie leaning against the doorway in her robe. I don’t know how long she had been there because I hadn’t heard the door open. She just looked at us for a minute and then she said, “That was so beautiful. It used to be that way with me and Bill, but it hasn’t been like that for a long time.” Trisha motioned to her and Billie came and sat on the bed. I figured it was going to be a repeat of last night, but I was wrong.

Trisha had Billie lay down between us and kissed her on the forehead while she stroked her hair. She kept it up and soon she was stroking her face, then her shoulders and down to her breasts. I could see Billie relax as this went on. After a while, Aunt Trisha took my hand and started me stroking Billie too. When Billie didn’t object I followed Trisha’s lead and my hand too was soon at Billie’s breasts, which were bare by that time. I continued this and expanded it to her ribs and her belly while Trisha scooted up at cradled Billie’s head against her breast. When I reached her pussy hair Billie seemed to come out of a trance and tried to sit up, saying, “No. I shouldn’t. I’m married. Bill…”

But Trisha held her head against her breast, stroking her hair, and whispered to her that everything was alright and calmed her down, so she settled back into the bed again. After that Billie laid her hand on top of mine while I stroked her pussy and she sucked in her breath when I pushed a finger inside, but she didn’t try to stop me. I was moving slowly and gently and she was totally relaxed. I looked up to see that she was sucking on one of Trisha’s nipples and I pulled on her knee. When I did, her legs fell open and I got between them and licked her very slowly on the outside of her pussy. I felt the bed move and glanced up to see that Trisha has slid down in the bed and was kissing Billie while she stroked her breasts. Billie also had her hand on Trisha’s and had a nipple between her thumb and finger. I kept licking and rubbed the inside of her thighs with just my fingertips.

Her juices were flowing freely and I thought she was about to cum when I heard Aunt Trisha say, “Billie, he’s going to fuck you now, but remember that he’s my boyfriend. Don’t try to steal him from me.” I looked up at Billie and she nodded, so I got between her legs and rubbed my cock head up and down her slit to get it wet and let her feel it there. I started pressing into her and I was surprised to find that she was so tight. If she hadn’t been so wet I’m not sure I could have entered her. It must have been a really long time since Bill had done anything with her. I fucked her slowly, with long strokes, and watched her kissing Trisha while I fucked her. Then I felt her pussy spasming as she came and heard her moan deep inside, still locked in a kiss with Aunt Trisha. When they broke their kiss Trisha said, “Isn’t he good? He can go on like this forever. You’re gonna cum over and over.”

Billie said, “Ummm, yes he’s good. It’s been so long since I’ve had this.” Then she put her arms around me and pulled me down to her. I felt her starting to move her cunt, fucking me back and she said, “Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me hard. Bill won’t hear it. He never hears anything once he’s out.” Then she wrapped her legs around mine and began to grind herself against me. I still kept it slow, but it wasn’t gentle anymore; it was a rough thrusting that she matched stroke for stroke. After some time she pressed herself upward and held there, pushing her clit against me and shuddered into another climax. Then she said, “Bob, have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?”

I told her that I had tried a couple of times, but that the girls I’d tried with hadn’t liked it so, no, I really hadn’t. She said, “Well, I like it and I haven’t had a cock up there in such a long time. Would you like to fuck my ass?” She didn’t have to ask me twice, I agreed instantly. I pulled out of her and sat back on my heels, expecting her to just turn over and present her ass to me. Of course she didn’t. She got up and left the room. I didn’t know. I thought I had done something wrong. But she came back almost immediately with a tube of something in her hand. She opened it and squeezed out some into her hand, then covered my shaft with it and put a large amount on the head. Then she handed it to me and said, “Do me now.”, and got on her hands and knees in front of me with her ass high and her chest pressed flat against the mattress. I took a big gob of it and rubbed it on her ass. She said, “That’s right, now push some of it inside me, push it in with your fingers.” I did as she told me, then I positioned myself behind her and pressed the head of my cock against her puckered little asshole. She said, “Oh, yes, Bob. Now push. Give me that hard dick of yours.”

I did, and it was harder to get into her than I had guessed it would be. After a few tries though the head popped in and I started to sink into her backside. It was different, and tighter than any pussy I’d ever had. I could feel her squeezing my cock as I sank further inside. I’d wanted to do this for a long time and now that it was happening I knew that my instincts had been right. This was good. While I was pushing into Billie, she was pushing back just as hard and soon I was right up against the globes of her ass, buried to the hilt. Aunt Trisha had been watching and she said, “Geez, you really did it, you got it in. I didn’t think you could. How’s it feel?”

I said, “It feels good. I’ve never felt anything like it. Her ass is so tight it almost hurts.”

Billie said, “If you two are done discussing this I’d like to get fucked now.” So I started to pull back a little and watched as her ass held onto my cock. I was fascinated by it. I got about half way out and pushed in again, only to draw back once again. Billie said, “That’s it, fuck me. Don’t be afraid to give it to me hard either. Fuck my ass, Bob.” And I did. I grabbed her hips and started to really go to work on her ass. Every time I slammed into her she was slamming back onto me just as hard. All the while I watched my cock going in and out, pulling her ass out a little each time I drew back and packing it in again each time I pushed into her. She was moaning and shouting and the bed began to thump against the wall, in spite of the pillow I had stuffed in between. She was saying, “Oh yeah, fuck me, Bob, fuck me. Fuck my ass, honey.” And then she said, “Trisha! Get your sweet little puss up here.”

Aunt Trisha looked at me, then at Billie and said, “What?”

Billie said, “I want you to bring your little ass up here and plop yourself down in front of me, so I can eat your pussy while he’s fucking my ass.” Well, I don’t know if Trisha had ever done that, but she did as she was told. She sat down on a pillow in front of Billie with her legs open wide and Billie buried her face in Trisha’s snatch. For a while all I heard was the sounds of sex. My belly slapping against Billie’s ass, Billie slurping at Trisha’s pussy, lots of ‘ummms’ and ‘ohhs’ and ‘ahhhs’. Then Billie raised her head and said, “Yes! That’s it! Don’t stop! Don’t slow down! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck meeeee!” I couldn’t slow down if I’d wanted to, the frenzy had taken me and I was pounding her like there was no tomorrow. I had her skinny hips clenched in my hands, pulling her back hard while I pounded into her. My balls were slapping against her spread open pussy. I pumped her ass full of cum and felt it squeezing out around my cockshaft. I kept pumping into her long after it had stopped squirting. It just felt too good to stop. Finally I did though and I followed her down as she collapsed on the bed, my cock still buried in her ass. We laid there for a long time and my cock shrank and popped out of her. Then I rolled over onto my back. Trisha scooted down on the bed and put her arms around me and we all fell asleep that way.

The next day was Sunday and we all woke up late. At breakfast, Bill asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him. I told him, “No. I’m not much of a fisherman and, besides, we’ll have to be heading home soon.”

He said, “Okay, but you don’t know what you’re missing.” Then he loaded his gear, put a couple of six-packs in a cooler to take along and drove away in his pickup.

We spent the rest of the morning visiting with Billie and had a late lunch, since breakfast had been late, then went to our room to pack. While we were doing that Billie came and said, “Thanks, you two. Last night was great. I don’t know when I’ll have it so good again. You see what I have to live with.” We both sympathized with her and promised to come back again sometime. Then she said, “How about one more time, before you go?”

Well, who am I to argue with my hostess? I looked at Trisha and she said, “Sure. Why not? But I’d better get some dick this time.” So we all took off our clothes and piled on the bed. I got to feel Billie’s lips around my cock. She wasn’t as good at it as Aunt Trisha, but she was good. I tried to slip my cock up Trisha’s ass one time, but she wouldn’t go for it. She did, however, eat Billie’s pussy for her while I had her own pussy. Trisha had her legs wrapped around me and Billie stepped up to straddle her head. Billie lifted my head to her snatch and I licked it for a while. Then she just squatted down and covered Trisha’s mouth with her pussy and lifted one of her nipples to my mouth. A little later, while I was fucking Billie face-to-face and belly-to-belly, Trisha introduced us again. She said, “Billie, Bob isn’t just my boyfriend, he’s also my nephew.”

Billie looked shocked and stopped moving under me. After a minute she said, “You’re fucking your nephew?” Then she must have taken it a step further because she looked at me and said, “You’re my cousin? But who? I don’t remember you.” Then Trisha explained exactly how I’m her nephew and that seemed to satisfy Billie because she started working her juicy pussy again and we finished a while later. We left for home about 3:00 and I’m sorry to say that we never did go back to see Billie again, at least not together.

On the way home I asked Trisha if she/we had any other relatives that I hadn’t met yet. She said, “Oh, yes, lots and lots. We’re going to have a lot of fun.” And we did.

12