I Know You Want To Ch. 02

Story Info
Student is further humiliated by former girlfriend.
4.4k words
3.84
77.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers

Living in the same house with your ex-girlfriend and her new lover was not easy. It was bad enough that she left me for my roommate, but listening to her getting fucked by him on a daily basis was painful, made even more humiliating by the fact that I couldn't seem to stop being turned on by the sounds emanating from the next room. Really, if I were going to get any sleep at all, I had to masturbate. I know it sounds weird, but jacking off to the sounds of my ex getting fucked became kind of a nightly activity, and imagining them together started to get me hard at other times in the day too.

I was still in love with Erica of course, and she knew it. Athletic, smart, and painfully sexy, she would use it to her advantage. I don't hold it against her - I suppose any women would do the same thing. She didn't ask for anything outrageous - I mean, I had to do my laundry anyway; it wasn't like it was a big deal to do hers as well. And, since it would save us all money if all the laundry were done together, doing Tom's laundry too seemed reasonable, even if it was filthy and usually smelled of sweat. (I really didn't want Erica doing my laundry anyway, because once she had washed a favorite t-shirt of mine with some red clothing, and it came out all pink, which she thought was pretty funny).

But later on when she suggested that we switch bedrooms, I put up a fight.

"Are you crazy? This is my dad's house. I am basically the landlord here. Why would I give you and Tom the master bedroom - with an ensuite bathroom no less?"

"Its obvious, Mike. There are two of us. It made sense when you and I were together and we shared that room, but now that I'm with Tom, we should have that larger room. You would be fine in the back room. There is that other bathroom right outside in the hallway. C'mon, we are really cramped in there."

"No way. I'm not giving Tom my room. "

"Look" she said, looking down and biting her lip. "I'm sure that Tom wouldn't agree with this, but..." she hesitated, thinking things over. "I'm willing to do something for you if you will agree to let us have the room."

I swallowed hard. Was she thinking about letting me have sex with her again? She had a lot of leverage here and she knew it. I would do just about anything to get close to her behind Tom's back.

"Let's see... what if I let you lick my pussy - just one time - would that do the trick?" She looked at me, coquettish instincts at work. She knew she had a very hard to resist offer on the table.

I looked at her. Fuck she was hot, even in her simple low-rise jeans and short, black tank top she was incredibly sexy. I felt the precum rising in my stiffening cock.

"Wh..when would you let me do that?" I stammered.

"How about right now?" she said, "Tom won't be home for another half an hour. C'mon, Mike, I know how much you miss my little pussy." She knew she had me. "Of course it's understood that he will know nothing about it, agreed?"

"Of course" I answered eagerly, " I would never tell him." Which was true, because Tom would beat the shit out of me if he found out, and I knew it.

Erica got off the kitchen stool and leaned back against the counter. She undid the top of her jeans. She shook back her long dark hair, and looked at me. "Well, come on."

"Aren't you going to lie down or something?" I asked, remembering how she used to like it.

"No, this is perfect." She said. "You can suck me like this."

"Um, alright." I said, understanding that I would have to get on my knees to do it.

I dropped to my knees and went to her, reaching up to undo the buttons of her jeans, I pulled open her jeans, and her black thong panties were exposed. I felt her hand on the back of my head.

"Mmmm Mikey, this is going to be good. I am sooo wet."

My cock was straining against my pants as I pulled down her jeans to her ankles.

"Lick me through the material first.. mm yesss Mikey, oh God.. " I was licking her desperately, my tongue was pushing against her hot sex through the spandex and I could smell her familiar smells. I was ready to explode. I pulled down the thong panties and exposed her hot cunt. I was shocked at the sight of her cleanly shaven pussy, which I had forgotten was something that Tom had demanded of his girlfriends. I put my lips over her warm, wet sex and began to suck and lick. My hand went behind her ass, to pull her closer. She felt so good.

"Mmmm fuck, Mikey, you are such a good pussy licker.. fuck. Suck me good." Her hand was pulling my head into her. I could barely breathe but I was loving every second.

"Suck my hard clit, Mikey." I took her clit in my mouth and began sucking intently. Her clit was stiff and protruded slightly. I was able to suck it between my lips and tongue the tip of it. That got a reaction. Only it wasn't the reaction I thought it would get.

"OOHHH fuck. You dirty little cocksucker. Suck that cock Mikey!" My own cock jumped at her words, but I tried not to think about them too much. I just wanted to get her off. I was desperate to make her want me. She began to move her hips in a thrusting manner, and I tried to keep my lips on her sex as she pulled my hair, hard, keeping my head in place.

"OH fuck, I am going to cum in your mouth, yessss. Swallow it, Mikey.. Oh god!!! She came hard in my mouth, and she really did fill my mouth with juices. That was something new. I gagged at the surprise.

"Mmm fuck.. Good boy.. Swallow it for me" She pulled me tight to her cunt, and then relaxed, stroking my hair. I felt some of her juices running down my chin.

She pulled away and pulled up her pants, starting to button up her jeans. "Geez that was hot. You can't tell, remember?"

She turned to leave the kitchen. "I'm going to start moving our stuff in tonight, Mike. Make sure that your stuff is ready to go." She left, leaving me with pre-cum stained jeans, and a newly primed appetite to please my ex.

Later that night at dinner, I told Tom that I had decided to let him have the larger room. It just made sense I told him.

"That's great, Mike." he said, in that annoying 'no big deal' way. Like he expected it. The fucker. Erica smiled as she got up and kissed Tom on the cheek, and then headed upstairs. I watched her hot ass as I cleared the table, thinking about how I had licked her perfect pussy earlier on. Later, I would hear Tom banging that pussy through the walls of my new bedroom. You could hear equally well on this side of the wall, and yes, I jerked off to the sound of it.

On the Friday of that week she used the same technique again. She came into my room in the morning, wearing her panties and a sheer tight cotton tank. 'Mikey, wake up. I have an idea."

"What?" I mumbled, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"It's Tom's birthday and I want to take him on a road trip."

"So?"

"So I need the car."

"My car?"

"Yes, your car, stupid. Will you lend it to me?"

"No." I turned away from her and pulled the sheets around me. She leaned down and whispered in my ear. I cold feel her warm breasts on my back.

"Mikey, remember the other day?" She let that sink in for a second. "I am willing to offer you the same deal."

My cock was stiffening under the blanket.

"I know how much you enjoyed tasting my pussy again, especially behind Tom's back. He's right in the next room, sleeping. You want to make me cum with big Tom in the next room? Do you want to taste my hot little pussy, baby?"

OK. I was an easy mark. "Yes.. ok.." I said. I began to reach for her.

"Uh uh. First promise me the car."

"Ok ok, you can have the car."

"For the weekend?"

"For the weekend."

"Yes! Good."

She jumped on the bed and straddled my head. She pulled her thong panties to one side and lowered herself onto my face. I barely had time to get my breath.

"Keep quiet Mike. He is right next door," she whispered hoarsely. "OH god yes.. That's good. Lick it nice, Mikey."

I was in heaven again. My ex-girlfriend's pussy was against my eager mouth, and I watched as she squeezed her breasts and pulled her nipples with her fingers. I licked her deep, anxious to please her again. She began to moan. Then I tasted something unusual. Oh shit. I realized what it must be. I struggled to get out from under her, but my arms were pinned by her strong, swimmer legs.

"Oh do you taste something different, Mikey?" She was excited now. "MMM fuck yes.. That's Tom's cum from last night. Do you like the taste of it? "

She reached back and grabbed my swollen cock through the sheets. Of course it was swollen.

"Oh yes! Mikey likes it! You like tasting Tom in me, don't you, Mikey?

I had no choice. I was almost suffocating. I licked her until she came - hard. Her juices ran over my face, into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm yesss.. Thanks Mikey. You are such a good sport."

She jumped off me and bounced into the hallway. I rinsed my mouth out, and tried to erase the incident from my mind. I tried to get back to sleep.

Later that morning over breakfast I handed over the keys to my car to Tom. "Oh by the way, Mike, we're having a party next Friday" he said. "You're welcome to come, but I don't know if it will be your kind of thing."

"What do you mean, come? I live here!"

"Whatever. Stay if you want."

"There will be lots of girls here, Mike," said Erica, finishing her coffee. "Maybe you'll meet someone special"

Tom snorted into his food, like the pig that he was.

"Well, he might," she laughed at Tom.

"I've got a girlfriend I'm seeing anyway," I blurted out.

They both looked at me, surprised and a bit, well, doubtful.

"She is one of my students in my tutorial class. Midori is her name."

"Well, bring her then" said Tom, getting up and pushing his plate forward. "Better keep your eye on her though. Most of my rugby team will be here. C'mon, Ric. Let's get out of here. "

The next day I had to figure out what to do about Midori. Yes, she did exist. She was around 18 or 19 and a foreign student from Japan who attended one of my tutorial classes. Although she didn't speak much in class, she was actually very bright, and really cute. Long legs, perfect ass, smallish breasts and a gorgeous face with full red lips. Over the course of the semester she had seemed to be somewhat at ease with me, maybe even interested in me, and I figured there was a pretty good chance she would come to the party with me if I asked her. I didn't worry too much about the ethics of dating one of my students. I mean, technically I was still a student myself, although I didn't normally get involved with students that were so young.

Sure enough, she agreed. I told her it was going to be a great party, that there would be lots of people there. She was anxious to meet more people, she said. She was a bit shy and had had a difficult time meeting people at university. The thing is, Midori really was pretty desirable, and if I hadn't been so fucked up over Erica, I probably would have been more sincerely interested in her. But as it was, I was just trying to save face with Erica and Tom. Midori was perfect. Sexy, smart and, well, available. She would make me look good. Over the next couple of days I got to know Midori a bit better. We had coffee in the cafeteria, and met for a drink in the pub after class. She really was a nice girl whose family had sent to Canada to attend our university. Her English was perfect, better than mine really, she was really intelligent and engaging, and judging from her tasteful (mostly designer) clothing, it was clear that she had no shortage of funds from home. I started to think that maybe I could get to like her in a more authentic way, and that maybe this was a way to get over Erica.

The scale of the party was something that I hadn't anticipated. Tom had invited all of his rugby team, and most of their friends apparently. There were lots of girls there, but there was also a lot of testosterone in the house. Loud, obnoxious jocks that liked their beer. Tom was right, this really wasn't my thing. But at least I knew Midori would be showing up, and that kept me in good spirits as I watched my house get trashed. Erica was looking hot that night too. She was dancing on the makeshift dance floor in the living room with the music so loud it was impossible to converse. She didn't seem to care who she was dancing with, and there were lots of willing partners.

Midori showed up around 11:00 pm. I saw her standing inside the front door looking really nervous, clutching a little Hello Kitty purse. She told me she had been ringing the doorbell, but no one had answered so she just came in. She was dressed in a short, tight black skirt, a small pink fitted t-shirt with a truck stop logo on it, and some platform shoes. She looked very, very hot. Long legs, perfect flat belly showing, and her tits perfectly contained in the sheer jersey of the t-shirt. Her skin had a glow to it, like she had been at the tanning salon in the afternoon. I gave her a kiss. She smelled amazing.

"C'mon in! Man, you look great!" I brought her into the house.

Midori blushed. I was going to make Erica so jealous. I could feel the male heads in the room turn to the door. All eyes were on my hot little date.

"Well well well.. so here is the famous Midori!" Erica had come out of nowhere and was on Midori right away. She gave her a kiss and took her hand. "Aren't you pretty," she said, looking Midori up and down. "I'm impressed, Mike. I never thought she would look this good. Midori let me get you something to drink"

She took Midori by the hand and led her to the kitchen. I looked around the room. For the first time that night, people seemed to notice me. Before they didn't even know that their friend Tom had a housemate. Now I was someone who had scored a pretty hot babe. I had instant credibility. I felt great.

I walked into the kitchen where Midori was being mixed some kind of shooter by Tom. He was of course flirting with her, and she was blushing and smiling, and still clutching that little purse. Erica was nearby, leaning back against the counter, smiling and watching them. Tom handed her a shooter, and took one himself. He hooked his arm through hers and they drank together. Fuck she looked hot. Erica was even looking a bit jealous, and I was getting a familiar twinge in my pants seeing Midori being worked over by Tom. I tried to ignore it, and decided to interrupt the courtship.

"Midori, you want to dance? There's dancing downstairs." I took her by the arm.

"Oh, yes sure Michael. I was just meeting your housemates. They're very nice!" she said.

"Yeah, I know. You can get to know them better later. Lets go dance."

"OK." Midori looked to my clearly impressed roommates. "Bye Erica. Bye Tom."

Downstairs things were definitely heating up. The music was loud, and the company was getting into it. A couple of rugby guys had their shirts off, showing off their muscles and tattoos and the girls were all over them. Two girls had climbed up on chairs and were putting beer from a keg onto their shirts - their nipples with clearly visible through the sheer wet material. I looked at Midori out of the corner of my eye. She looked stunned, but also kind of excited. I don't think she had even seen a party like this.

I took her out into the fray. The music pulsed loudly and we couldn't really talk, we could only smile and laugh. Our bodies were crushed together one moment, and we were separated by others the next. She was laughing and having a blast. I was starting to relax a bit, despite the fact that my house was getting trashed. Just then I heard a crash. Someone had knocked over my TV set. I went over and saw that the screen had been smashed. No one seemed to give a shit, and the party kept going. I was pissed of course, and went over to Tom, leaving Midori behind.

"Look, Tom, your friends just trashed my TV." I was pissed off.

"Whatever, dude. Just chill out." Vintage Tom. Totally unaffected.

"I need for this to be paid for!" I raged.

"If I were you, Mike, I would be more concerned about my girlfriend. Looks like she's found a new friend!" He nodded towards the living room.

I turned around in time to see some beefy jock kissing Midori. He had her against the wall, his hands all over her, under her skirt, squeezing her breasts. I couldn't believe that Midori was like that - she had seemed so innocent and now here she was acting like a complete slut, letting herself get publicly fondled by some rugby player at a wild party. I was in no position to break this up - he was at least 225 lbs. and would have pummeled me. I felt betrayed. Midori, suddenly the perfect little slut, offered no resistance as his massive body completely overpowered her tiny perfect frame. She was completely at his mercy as his hand traveled over her body. Despite my anger, I felt my cock swell as I watched from the kitchen. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who was watching what was happening. Into the scene flew Erica, who grabbed the jock by the hair and jerked his head back. Erica yelled at him and took Midori by the hand. The big jock called Erica a bitch, which didn't faze her, and she led Midori outside. Midori was crying. I realized that I had been wrong. Midori wasn't capable of resisting the jock's strength, and Erica saved her. I felt like an ass. I went outside to see what I could do.

Erica and Midori were sitting together on a bench, Erica with her arm around Midori's shoulder.

"Are you OK, Midori? I heard what happened." I approached them, bending to one knee.

"You heard?" Erica snapped. "I saw you, Mike. You were watching her get felt up, you fucking loser."

Midori looked at me like I was a complete stranger. "Why didn't you do anything Michael?" she asked, not understanding.

"I didn't know you were in trouble. I.. thought you were doing it with him on purpose. I thought you liked it."

She looked at me like I was a complete idiot. "I think I better go."

"No, Midori, I'm really sorry" I mumbled." I will make it up to you."

"Mike, shut up," Erica said forcefully. "Midori, lets go take a break up in my room. We'll see how you feel in a few minutes. If you want to go home then, I will call you a cab, ok?"

"OK," she said, obviously completely trusting Erica.

They stood and walked past me into the house, Erica leading her by the hand.

I didn't know what to think. This had gone completely wrong. My new girlfriend completely disrespected me, and my ex had even less respect for me than before, which I would have guessed was impossible before that moment.

I wandered back into the party, which was becoming more and more raucous. Lots of people were making out, and most people were dancing and yelling along with the music. True to his nature, Tom was talking with two girls in the corner, who seemed to be competing for his interest by pushing their breasts into his chest and stroking him with their hands. Why was it so easy for some guys?

I decided to try to drink away my depression. I put back a few vodka tonics in short order and tried to get into the mood of the party. So what if my TV was trashed? I might as well try to have a good time. I danced on the crowded floor, and let myself blend into the atmosphere. I started to feel a bit looser, and maybe even a bit ill. I moved to the edge of the throng, and started to wonder what had happened to my date. Maybe I could still salvage the disastrous evening.

I moved past a couple making out on the stairs, and through the dark hallway past group of three slackers smoking dope on the way to Erica's bedroom. The door was closed. I decided to try to listen. I could hear two female voices, very low, almost whispers. And an unmistakable moan. Holy shit.

I listened carefully. Erica was saying something, and Midori was responding in a quavering voice "yes.. yes..oh god, yes." Another long, low moan, coming apparently from Midori. My cock was hard in my pants now. I needed to see what was happening. Ever so carefully I turned the knob of the door, and eased it open, just a crack. I was in luck. The bedside table light was on. What I saw blew my mind, and nearly caused me to blow my load: Midori was on the bed, her wrists tied to the center of the headboard. Her t-shirt was pushed up, and her bra was pushed under her breasts, exposing beautiful dark brown, long, very stiff nipples. Her golden, toned belly was tense as she writhed her hips, straining against restraints on her ankles, which were tied to the bedposts. Her skirt was pushed up, her panties pulled to one side as Erica slid three fingers in and out of Midori's very wet, perfect, brown-tufted little cunt. Erica was next to her, whispering in her ear, coaxing Midori into frenzy. Midori was gasping for breath, and saying "please, yes... please let me" as Erica expertly brought her to the edge and back. I squeezed my throbbing cock through my pants. This was too much.

Watcher98
Watcher98
71 Followers
12