I know You Won't Believe This

Story Info
Encounter with cute young sales clerk in the changing rooms.
3.3k words
4.48
120.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

I know that no one is going to believe this, but I just had to tell someone. So, I thought I'd write it down and find somewhere to post it and ... well, you know ... just see if anyone would take it seriously, or not.

I went shopping last week; to one of those national chain stores where they have last year's styles and close-outs at really low prices. I guess I have this thing about finding bargains. My wife, of two and a half decades, thinks I'm weird; she says only women have that gene.

So, I went to the store last Tuesday, fairly early in the morning– I'm self employed, so I am not tied to someone else's schedule. I've found over the years that I prefer shopping when there isn't a multitude crowding the stores or the mall.

When I got to the store, I browsed a bit until I found several pair of slacks that I liked and a couple pullover sweaters I thought would go nicely with the pants. I looked around the store until I saw the changing rooms across the way. In those discount stores they all invariably seem to have a combination men's and women's changing rooms, attended by one person – usually a woman. This store was no exception – men to the right, women to the left.

I walked over to the changing rooms and when I got there I noticed that the attendant was an incredibly cute young woman; probably about my daughter's age, mid-twenties. She was slender and well proportioned with short dark hair, a pixy nose, and she was showing an extraordinary amount of cleavage, as young women these days are apt to do. Her breasts were more than ample and looked like they were overflowing her low cut tight sweater. I also observed, as I walked by her, that she wore a micro mini-skirt that only someone her age, with her petite frame, could get away with. She had her back to me as I passed and she was bent over retrieving a garment that had fallen to the floor; I was fortunate enough to get the briefest glimpse of her thong panties since the hem of her skirt had ridden high up on her gorgeous little ass. Needless to say, by the time I entered the changing room, I had a raging hard-on.

As is my custom, I chose the room at the far back. I don't know why I do this, but I do. I set my prospective purchases on the upholstered bench in the small room and proceeded to pull my t-shirt over my head. I hung it on a hook on the wall, kicked off my loafers and removed my jeans and hung them on the same hook as the t-shirt. As I was bending to pick up the first pair of pants, the door to the changing room opened swiftly and in popped the sweet thing from out front, holding an unlit cigarette, a lighter and an empty soda can.

"Oh shit!" She said, in a half whisper. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know ..." Then she froze in mid-sentence as she saw me standing there in only my underwear.

I was totally mortified.

Ok ... at this juncture, I need to explain something. "Mortified?" You may be thinking. "Embarrassed" maybe, "shocked" perhaps, but "mortification?" Sounds like a bit of an overreaction, you're thinking. Well, here's what you don't know. For some time, I have enjoyed wearing women's panties; yes, I know it's really weird, but, I am NOT queer, I am NOT gay, I love women, love having sex with women. I just love the feel of wearing pretty sexy panties. And, that day, I was attired in a very sexy black lace thong panty. Now, add to that perversion, the fact that I still had a hard-on from having ogled, as I came into the changing area, the sweet young thing who'd just walked in on me, and also add the fact that my seven inches of stiff cock extended a good half way out from under my panties, and THAT adds up to MORTIFICATION!

The sweet little thing, immediately upon assessing the situation, turned and attempted to exit. Fortunately, for me, the door opened inward and I was able to quickly reach over her head and put my hand on the door, preventing her escape. She turned back to me and I could tell she was scared.

"Listen, I'm not going to do anything to you, honest. But please, I beg you ... please don't tell anyone about ... ah ... I mean ..." I looked down at my half exposed hard cock and the lace panties, and I was pretty sure she knew exactly what I was referring to, since, she too was starring at the objects of my predicament. "Pleeeeeeeease?"

I still had my hand on the door, holding it closed.

"Look mister, I am sooooo sorry ... I ah ... I just wanted a cigarette ... I didn't know you were ..."

"So, you're not going to tell anyone? You're not going to run out there and call the cops about the pervert in the changing room? Really?"

As she stood there by the blocked door, her look of fear was rapidly replaced by something else. A little smile formed on her lips even as her eyes were still glued to my crotch.

"You know, those panties look kind 'o cute on you." She looked up at me and her smile widened. "And your cock looks delicious."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Huh?"

As I stood there, leaning over her, still holding the door shut, she extended a delicate hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around the end of my prick.

"I won't tell anyone ... if you won't." She began stroking me ever so slowly.

"Oh look, you're leaking." I looked down and saw a large drop of pre-cum on the tip of my cock.

As I stood there in shock and wonder, the girl sank to her knees, leaned in and licked the clear drop of liquid from me. Her eyes shifted up toward my face and she gave me the most seductive smile I have ever seen.

"Salty." Was all she said as she slowly moved in and placed her lips on the head of my penis. Her tongue flicked rapidly over the tip of my cock and it made me jump, but she managed to keep me in her mouth.

"Oh gaaaawd." I gasped.

Her lips slid slowly down my shaft until she came to my panties which obstructed the way. Her fingers nimbly pulled the stretchy material aside as her mouth continued it's slow decent.

I was amazed – actually, several things amazed me. One, that she was sucking my cock and not reporting me to the authorities. Two, that her little mouth had taken all seven inches of my cock – I'm not huge, but seven inches is a pretty respectable sized dick and she had the entire thing in her petite mouth. And last, her eyes – she kept them on my face and they were so expressive, so alluring, they spoke to me, told me how much she wanted MY cock in her sweet mouth at that moment! She gave me, in that instant, the most erotic, most incredibly exciting, feelings of my life.

"Mmmmmm" A muffled sound of delight escaped her throat. Her head moved back up the length of me and when she reached the end of my cock, with her lips still wrapped around the head, she sucked on me. Her little hand stroked the length of my shaft as she suckled my cock and I felt like I would explode any second.

And I did. The muscles in my abdomen clinched and excruciating spasms of pleasure rippled through me as my cock pumped my juices into her precious mouth. When I finished she pulled her head back and extended her tongue to show me the white gobs of sticky cum covering her pink appendage. Then she swallowed it.

"Mmmmm that was soooo good, baby; I love the taste of cum. And I just adore getting a guy off in my mouth ... makes me feel like I've got so much power. But ... there's only one problem." Her voice was almost as sexy as her eyes and those remarkable eyes still looked up at me from where she knelt, still holding my cock.

I was almost too stunned to speak but I managed, "What's that?"

"I am soooooo hot right now, sweetie ... I just have to have a big cock inside my little cunny and yours is the only cock around. Do you think you can keep it hard for me for a little while longer?"

"Oh gawd, I'll sure try, honey ... just keep stroking it." I said.

As she stroked me, I pulled her up so she was standing, but she kept pumping my dick. It had become somewhat soft, though it was still semi-erect. I took the bottom of her sweater and started to lift it over her head, then thought better of it.

"Ah ... is it OK ... ah, if I take this off?" I asked her permission.

She just nodded her pretty head yes, so I continued lifting the sweater up and over her head. She wore no bra. Her breasts were prefect and pert and she had "puffies" which I just adore. I bent and took one luscious breast in my mouth and cupped the other; pinching the nipple gently. She moaned and kept stroking my meat which was beginning to recuperate.

The fragrance of her body was heady. I sucked her soft, sweet tasting, flesh and flicked my tongue over the tumid bud between my lips.

"Ooooooooh ... baby, that feels so nice." She whispered.

I removed my hand from her breast but continued to suck the other nipple which she seemed to enjoy. My hand moved to her thigh and went slowly up under her almost nonexistent skirt. When my fingers connected with the material of her panties I felt moisture ... a lot; they were soaked. I pressed her and her hips moved in response, pressing against my fingers so that they sank into the crease of her pussy lips.

I moved my hand gently up and down and she pressed harder against my fingers. She took my hand in hers and moved my fingers up to where she wanted them, to where she desperately needed them; pressing her clit. Then she moved my hand away briefly and pulled her panties aside and she returned my fingers to her clit which was wet and slippery with her juices. My finger tips fluttered over her sensitive nub and she cried out.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... oooooooooooooooooooooh ... shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

"Quiet ... please ... someone will hear us and then we're busted for sure." I implored.

Her breathing was coming in little short shallow gasps as I continued to work her clit. I was completely hard again and I knew I would be able to fulfill her request.

I moved my fingers down, away from her clit, and pressed them between the slick folds of her pussy lips. I slid them down her slippery furrow until I found her opening. My middle finger pushed into her tight hole and it was warm and slick inside. I explored the intimate silky wet folds of her womanhood; I moved in and out of her.

"Oooooooh honey, that's good but I need this cock in there ... please, baby ... can you just fuck me ... huh?"

How could I not? I withdrew my fingers and removed my mouth from her breast.

"Sit on the bench, sweetie." She instructed. So, I did. I moved my butt out to the edge as she hiked her skirt up over her hips and pulled her cotton thong down her legs to the floor. She giggled.

"What?" I was confounded; I had no idea why she was laughing.

"Your panties are one hell of a lot sexier than mine, honey." As her observation hit home, I could not help but chuckle as well.

She climbed onto my lap, facing me. She reached under and found my cock and guided it to her opening. I felt the heat and wetness of her cunt on my cock and then the head just popped into her and she started a slow descent down my shaft.

"Oh fuck ... that feels so fucking awesome ... baby, you're a really big boy ... gawd, I love the way it feels."

I had my hands on her luscious ass checks supporting her a bit. I felt her hips move, both with my hands and with my cock buried in her wonderfully tight pussy – the sensations coming from my dick were exquisite as she moved her hips in little circles, no doubt to heighten her own pleasure.

"May I kiss you?" I whispered in her ear.

She responded by pressing her mouth against mine; our lips pressed together, our tongues danced in each other's mouths. It was a hot passionate kiss; her breath mingled with mine. My arms wrapped around her body and squeezed her tightly. My stiff cock worked inside her and she lifted her hips and came down hard on my shaft. I moaned with delight. She slammed down on me again.

"Oh honey ... that feels so good ... your pussy is so fucking tight." I told her.

Her pace picked up as I spoke. Her hips moved faster and her hand snaked down in between our bodies until she found her clit. I felt her hand working her pussy. She really wanted to cum.

She worked herself into a frenzy. I could tell she was close when she started to squeal; loudly. I clamped my hand over her mouth, careful not to cover her nose. Her screams were muffled but I was certain that everyone in the store would hear her and be crowding into to our little room in seconds.

She continued to fuck me like a crazed woman – I think she went from one orgasm right into another, though how many she may have had is a mystery to me. The friction on my cock was so unbearably fantastic that I soon felt my own tension building. At my age, two climaxes so close together is almost unthinkable, but still, my cock twitched and my muscles tightened and I starting shooting cum deep in her pussy. I groaned but did my best to keep the noise down; the girl was making enough of a clamor for both of us.

"Holly fuuuuuck ... that was hooooooot ... aaaaaaaaaawesome, baby." She said once she'd regained some control. "Shit, I'm going to have to sneak back for cigarettes more often."

"Thank you." Was all I said.

"Hmmmmm, baby ... it was my pleasure." She replied and she gave me that seductive smile again. She climbed off me and retrieved her sweater and pulled it over her head and arranged her boobs so she wasn't showing any nipple. Her panties were on the floor and she picked them up.

"Ah shit ... they're soaked, I can't wear these ... and I've got cum dripping out of my cunt and running down my legs." She sounded a bit miffed.

I was still sitting naked on the bench. "Come here, honey, I think I can help. Stand on the bench ... put one foot on each side on my legs." I reached out and helped pull her up so her pussy was just a little above eye level. I grabbed her ass to prevent her from falling backwards and pulled her hips toward my face.

"My wife loves this ... I've even done it for her after other guys have fucked her." I said, and then I started licking the fluids dripping down her legs and oozing from her pussy. I sucked on her hole until no more cum seeped from her.

"Shit, that feels good ... if you're not careful; I'm going to come again."

I could not help myself, her little dare made me move up to her clit and I started sucking and licking her there until I felt her shudder and heard her squeal again. Her legs shook and her knees gave out so that I had to hold her up until she'd recovered enough to stand.

"Oh fuck that was so hot ... I can't believe you licked my cunt clean and I've never ever had a guy who could get me off so fucking well eating my cunt like that. Baby, before you go I need your phone number, or something."

"Glad you liked it. Listen ... have your smoke while I run over to lingerie and buy you some clean panties. What size are you, a five?" I said.

"Oh wow ... hey you don't have ..."

"No, I want to."

"Ok ... ah ... yeah, a five ... small ... whatever ..." She said.

I tucked my shrunken cock back into my lace panties, pulled on my jeans, slipped my loafers back on my feet and was pulling my t-shirt over my head as I exited the changing rooms. There were still, thankfully, no other customers about.

I rushed over to "intimate apparel" and bought three pair of lace thong panties in three different colors and paid for them at the register. Then I hurried back to the changing rooms and the girl was still there just finishing her smoke. She was putting the butt in the soda can.

"Here you go. Put the black ones on, please ... they match mine." I said with a smile.

She giggled when I said they matched mine. She pulled the tags off and stepped into them and pulled them up her legs.

"Thanks ... but you really didn't ..." She began to protest again.

"Please ... I wanted to ... shit ... they sure look better on you, sweetheart. Say, we probably shouldn't walk out together ... in case someone sees us."

"Good idea, but first, give me your phone number ... I was serious, I want to do this again."

I handed her one of my business cards and explained how I was free just about anytime during the day.

"My email is probably the best way to get me. If I'm not in my office, it forwards to my cell phone. Oh, by the way ... what's you name." I said. When I asked for her name, she giggled.

"Sara. That's funny, we just fucked and don't know each other's names." She looked at my card. "Bob ... Bob, thanks... and thanks for the panties ... I will definitely be in touch. I really want to do this again." She went up on her tip toes and kissed me one last time, another long and very sexy hot kiss – I felt my cock stirring again. Then she opened the door and was gone.

I waited a few minutes then left. I had no interest anymore in buying cloths, for some odd reason. I was going to say goodbye to her on the way out but she was helping a woman with an arm full of cloths, so I just winked on the way by. I don't think she saw it.

So ... that's what happened. I doubt you believe it – I, myself, still find it hard to believe. I mean, that it really happened ... I mean, to ME! Nothing like that EVER happens to me.

By the way, it's been over a week since our little encounter and no emails ... that is, until this morning.

Yeah ... I don't believe it either ...

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers