I Learn My Place In Our Marriage

Story Info
Her course in feminism turns me into a submissive.
3.5k words
3.78
138.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

Jane learns to take the upper hand

The sex in our marriage was becoming a bit samey as both me and my wife are not very assertive so I thought I would try to spice it up a bit. My wife, Jane was brought up by her grandparents and she seems to have internalised their rather outdated attitudes towards women's lib so I searched around on the internet and found some classes in feminism which I thought might make a difference. The details mentioned that there would be a sexual element to the training. Little did I know that my crazy idea would change our lives for ever.

Here's what happened;

I was invited to attend the "clinic" where the training would take place. The proprietor was called Grace Watson and said she wanted to check me out first and explain a few things before Jane enrolled.

Grace Watson is a six foot Amazon and towered over me in her high heels. She roughly slapped me when I addressed her as Miss Watson informing me that the title "Miss" was no longer acceptable and I should be well aware of that in 2012. I blushingly spluttered out an apology and she explained that she would warm my bottom if there were any further examples of what she called my lack of respect. Her stunning good looks and strong personality were affecting me. I licked my lips nervously and was eager to learn more. She wanted me to realise that the training was in extreme feminism . "You will notice a difference from the very first lesson," she said.

"Now just a few personal details." she said, her piercing blue eyes boring into mine.

"How often do you fuck?"

"About once a month ma'am."

"I see, and how often do you wank off in between?"

"About three times a week ma'am"

"Ah- Well, I figured you for a complete wanker," she said with a grin.

"Does your wife enjoy a good wank?"

"No, definitely not, at least not that I know of ma'am."

"If she doesn't I'll bet she goes out fucking other men then."

"No No No. Jane would never do that."

"Don't count on that after the training young man." "Hey what do you think you are doing?"

All this frank talking had been having an effect on my cock and I had been stroking it through the pocket of my trousers. Quick as a flash she was round to my side of the desk. She had grabbed me and replaced me on my seat taking me by the scruff of the neck and forcing me with my head down facing the floor, my body across her strong knees. Down came my jeans and underpants and she began spanking my bum hard with her hands. I was bright red with embarrassment and soon my bottom was a similar colour. I had not experienced this since I was a small boy . She made me count the slaps and thank her after each one otherwise I would get double. To my surprise my cock was as hard as it had ever been. Ms Watson had opened her legs a little and her skirt had bunched up around her waist. My cock had slipped between her legs and my struggling was making it brush against her tights. The pain was intense but I was in ecstasy and at about 24 spanks I ejaculated onto the shiny wooden floor.

"You will lick that up this minute you dirty little boy." She said loudly but out of the corner of my eye I could see she was quite flushed herself and breathing heavily. Her legs remained open and from my position on the ground I could see a pair of silky pink knickers.

I licked up my sperm with gusto enjoying my subservient role. Ms Watson stood up and pulled off her knickers and tights.

"You've had your fun now crawl over here and give me mine."

I went to her willingly heedless of my marriage vows and kneeling, licked her cunt whilst she stood over me, my head under her short loose skirt. Her cunt tasted sweet and was already very wet. This was a woman who was aroused by my meek and submissive behaviour and by god so was I.

" Yes that was quite acceptable now prove what a wanker you are—give my arse a good licking. That's right get your tongue right up inside. Your boss at work would love a little arse licker like you."

"Tell me what you are."

God help me, I was hard again. I took hold of my cock and pulled it for all I was worth.

"A wanker and an arse licker ma'am." I erupted once more in front of her.

After licking up the mess I left the clinic having paid for a course of training for Jane. Ms Watson threatened that if I didn't she would tell Jane all about our session.

Jane took a bit of convincing but in the end she attended the first session and from then on she was hooked. Ms Watson was right. She came back with a different attitude from the word go. It was as if she had learned a new language including swear words. Jane had never used four letter words before. She did not say what she got up to in the sessions but I gathered that sex was a topic from the start. She became the one to initiate sex. It was "let's fuck" at first but as she became even more forceful she would say "I want to fuck you" and "I'm going to give you a good fucking". She had me strip naked then would push my head down to her crotch area to lick her cunt before getting me to lie down on my back so she could ride my cock. It felt strange at first but I came to enjoy it. She said the missionary position was demeaning to women and me taking her from behind was even worse. She was often horny after her feminism sessions so I understood that some of the content was quite erotic. I was getting sex more frequently so was not complaining. We did it all over the house, only rarely in the bedroom. She cut her hair shorter and dressed in a more provocative way, often not wearing a bra. She said feminists burned their bras. She would occasionally have a night out with the girls and stay out till the early hours. I would sit at home and masterbate thinking about what she might be doing. She joined a gym and slimmed down a few dress sizes. She would openly flirt with some of my male friends and I caught her kissing one of them at a Christmas party. She explained that he'd caught her under some mistletoe and she'd not pulled away as she was interested to see what my reaction would be. I was enjoying a lot of the changes in Jane and found that the kiss had given me a hard on. I did not tell her but I think she had spotted the bulge in my trousers judging by her broad smile. Instead of always letting me do the driving she would insist on putting me in the passenger seat and began to talk about it as her car. When we changed it she chose the new one buying a small pink Fiat Punto. She was becoming more confident as the time went on.

Then she threw out all my Y-fronts and bought me a set of white underpants without the usual double thickness at the front. I never saw the packaging but I suspected they were from the women's section and this was confirmed when she "accidently" washed them all with something bright red and they all became a very girly pink colour. It was so exciting pulling on my ladies panties every morning and I never tackled Jane about it. However one day she brought the subject up when we were in bed.

"Do you like wearing pink girly panties darling" she said and brushed her hand against my cock which began to stir. "MMM—your arousal gives me my answer. I thought I would buy you some really frilly ones for your birthday." She took hold of my penis. "Wow that got a nice reaction." My cock was now hard.

"Grace told me you were ready to experience your feminine side."

Until then I had not realised that Ms Watson had been tutoring her and I reddened at the memory of our last meeting.

"Don't worry darling, I know what happened when you went to see her. She videoed it and showed it to the whole class at our last session. The quality of the film was excellent and the others agreed that it was one of the best we have seen."

"That little session with Grace has given me ideas. From now on I will make the decisions around here. We'll make Saturday night spanking night. Your little escapade into adultery has earned you a sound spanking every week for the next month. But you'd better get your arse in the air right now and start counting whilst I give you a red bottom to emphasise what your place is in this marriage. I think that two dozen should do the trick. And don't forget to say thank you ma'am each time."

"And when I've finished I want fifteen minutes of arse licking duties from you."

"What are you?"

"A wanker and an arse licker ma'am."

" I think you had better add panty wearing sissy to the list too."

" Yes ma'am."

The feelings engendered by learning that my meeting with Grace had been filmed and shown to my wife and others in her class surprised me. This was something I had dreaded ( Jane finding out). And yet it had given her a reason to further dominate and spank me which I had to admit was arousing and strangely pleasurable. The humiliation of knowing that others had watched me being spanked was also both embarrassing and arousing. I was learning more about myself and enjoying the way my relationship with Jane was changing. Her assertiveness was ratcheting up another notch. Saturday night became a night to look forward to but it also filled me with dread. My cock was much harder and Jane rode me with more passion after the spanking as it also turned her on. Cunnilingus became an important part of our lovemaking often with me lying on my back and Jane sitting on my face. After her first orgasm she would move forward to make her bum hole available to me and the idea of my tongue in her arse was a big turn on for both of us. Her sexual appetite was increasing by leaps and bounds.

She would arrive home from work after working late and demand that I get on my knees and lick her out as soon as she came through the door. Sometimes she had already removed her panties. Her efforts at slimming and her daily workouts in the gym had turned her into an even more attractive woman. I found myself thinking about her making out with other men. Surely she could have her pick of other men. I'd seen men looking at her lustfully. I'd seen them trying to get a date.

Jane came home from one of her nights out with the girls wanting a shag. As she sat on the settee with her legs apart whilst I knelt in front of her licking her cunt she noticed I was not getting my usual erection.

"Have you been wanking whilst I was out darling?"

I had to admit that I had.

"Well, well. Let's see if I can excite you with some sexy talk. A guy at the club chatted me up. We had a few dances and I was attracted to him. He was handsome and intelligent and made me laugh. Not like the usual fools who try to pick me up. We went to a dark corner and kissed. I let him put his tongue in my mouth and stroke my breasts. His hand went to my knee and moved up the inside of my leg. Keep licking whilst I'm talking. That's better. I opened my legs. I was becoming quite aroused and he had no problem entering my very moist and willing cunt with his finger. I can see that your willy is responding to my little story. Good – it confirms what I've been thinking for a while. You want me to fuck other men don't you darling?"

My face was red and all I could do was nod.

"Let's not waste that erection." She whispered. I laid down and she lowered herself onto it and began to ride me.

Afterwards in bed she told me the story was true but she'd taken his cock out and found it a bit on the small side. He'd realised how disappointed she was and lost his erection.

"So I'm still an adultery virgin but don't worry I'm determined to plant some cuckold horns on your head before very long. I know what I want. We've been shown pictures of well hung men at the feminist sessions. I didn't realise you had such a little feller. You know what, I think you can help me in my search. Can you find out about the size of your bosses' todger? I've noticed a fairly large bulge in his trousers."

The thought of my wife with my boss was humiliating but exciting and I guessed it might help my career. But how to get the information? Then I was stood next to him in the gents urinals and glanced across as we both pissed. It was a wopper. I must have been staring too long. He marched me back to his office to ask me what I thought I was doing. I didn't want to make an enemy of him so I told him the truth.

He relaxed and began to laugh.

"So I get to fuck the beautiful Jane do I --as long as I come up to scratch?"

"Y-yes sir"

He took a ruler out of his desk and unzipped his fly.

"OK then—you'd better measure it. Go on, get a hold of it man."

I felt completely at his mercy and when he insisted I suck it to make it hard in order to get an accurate reading I knelt down and took him in my mouth. His cock was thicker and longer than mine, a good four inches longer and Jane licked her lips when I told her. She enjoyed my account of the measuring and asked if he'd come in my mouth. He didn't as his secretary had buzzed through to say his next client had arrived. Jane said it was such a shame that I had missed out but there will always be another time.

"You can get a taste of his cum after he's fucked me. You can suck it out of my cunt can't you darling? I bet you'd like that wouldn't you."

I had to admit that I would.

We invited him round for dinner. Charles was amused to find only two places set at the table whilst I was waiting on. Jane wanted me to play a part in the proceedings but it had to be a subservient one. She'd bought me a pink flowery apron with lace around the edges. They took their time over the meal and drank a fair bit of wine. They were savouring their time together knowing that soon they would be fucking. Jane had dressed sexily in a short black dress and no bra. Although she seemed confident she was allowing Charles to take charge of the conversation. It got to the coffee and mints stage and they were holding hands across the table when Jane said to me.

" Darling, slip off your trousers and show Charles your pretty pink panties."

When I did Charles began to giggle and I turned red with embarrassment.

"You like feminine things don't you dear?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"I've been looking forward all night to becoming impaled on a proper sized cock and it's got me all wet. I'm sure Charles will soon be reaching up my skirt but before that I'd like you to get down on hands and knees and crawl under the table. That's right dear now reach up and pull my knickers down. I'll bet they're soaking aren't they dear. Now get your head in there and give me a good licking whilst Charles and I continue to chat."

Jane carried on as if nothing was happening down below. This seemed like a little game they were playing. She told Charles that I wanted her to fuck other men. She said she was really keen on the idea. People around the town would soon get to know that she was available.

"It will be such fun" she said wriggling a little and pushing her cunt against my mouth.

" Mmmm. That was so nice. Now crawl around to Charles' seat and unzip him. Take his cock in your mouth. I got so horny hearing about it last time."

I was only allowed to suck on his magnificent cock for a short time as the sexual tension between them was such that they were now ready to tear each other's clothes off.

There was no time to get upstairs to the bedroom and I watched as she lay on her back on the carpet and opening her legs allowed him to fuck her in that position. His huge phallus entered her cunt without much difficulty. She told me later on that she had been loosening herself in readiness masturbating with courgettes and cucumbers as she thought about fucking Charles. I was still kneeling as I watched intently whilst my wife writhed on the floor in pleasure. He was like a man possessed driving his rod in and out with great energy and speed. I leaned closer and was stroking my cock.

"That's right --fuck me harder and harder. Ooooo! I love it. Show my husband how a real man fucks. Look at him. He's wanking. He's so often done this to the fantasy. Now he's a cuckold for real. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am my darling."

My feelings were a bit mixed but I could not deny that my cock was as rigid as it had ever been. I soon spurted. Charles was clearly the better cocksman. He took his time and fucked my newly unfaithful wife for half an hour until she had experienced multiple orgasms. He planted copious amounts of spunk both inside my wife's cunt and around her pudenda.

My wife lay back on the carpet with a satisfied grin lewdly displaying herself.

"Get your tongue out and lick me clean like a good boy. This will be your job from now on."

Charles spent the night with Jane in our marriage bed. I was permitted to sleep on the floor. They called on me to lick and suck a few times in the night. They both seemed insatiable.

My life has changed forever. Charles boasted to his friends and work colleagues and soon my humiliation was complete. They all wanted to fuck Jane and she began to entertain most of the board of directors of my firm and members of the golf club Charles attends and lots of others in the town. Her cunt has become too stretched for my little willy. She has decided that I am no longer allowed to fuck her there. If I am very good she lets me stick it in her arse, something that I do enjoy. But mostly when she wants to use me for sex, which is less often these days, she has begun using a strap-on in my arse. She calls it my boy pussy. Her harness fits inside her cunt which stimulates her clitoris so we both get off when she does me this way. I like to pull on my little willy as she fucks me. One of her lovers is a local doctor and he has prescribed pills containing oestrogen. My breasts have grown to a reasonable size and Jane dresses me as a maid when she brings men home which is now more than once a week.

If there are two or three of them I will also be the centre of attention and Jane loves it when they make me take a cock in both ends. I like it best when they all laugh at me in my frilly clothes and give me a good spanking. Jane knows I enjoy the humiliation inherent in our new relationship. She gives me plenty of things to get excited about and in spite of all that happens she often tells me that she loves me.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers