I Learned More That Summer...

Story Info
Mentor teaching the student how to please.
1.7k words
4.01
51.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had applied for internships with three Psychologists that my father worked with, but I was so excited that Dr. Brown chose me. While I knew that I would like him, he was 6'3" with curly brown hair, grey eyes and broad shoulders, I wasn't prepared for the relationship that would arise. We had been working closely together for three weeks straight on a project for his fall semester class of experimental psych when he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "That perfume you wear is driving me crazy."

At first, I thought he that it was bothering his nose, but when I turned around, I brushed up against his now bulging pants. He told me not to look up. I obeyed without hesitation. He reached for my hand and led me to the couch in his home office. He sat down on the couch and told me to undress for him. Not strip, undress. I got the feeling he wanted to see if I was nervous and how much I would do with no question. I started to unbutton my blouse and he watched me closely, button by button. He licked his lips while leaning back all the way into the couch. I felt a very strong tingling in my groin, making me want to undress faster, but I held up for him. I took my blouse off of my shoulders and let if fall behind me. Being this exposed made my nipples harden, so much so that I could feel them pull in.

When I started to undo my bra, he told me to leave it on for now and take off my panties so that my ass would be easy for him to get to under my skirt. When the panties were off, he told me to stand in front of him facing away. I walked over and turned around. He said, "Bend over and rest your hands on your thighs."

I bent over, and he lifted up my skirt and folded it around my waist. I'd never felt the kind of thrill that ran down my spine before and the anticipation was making me tremble. I had to lock my knees in to keep from falling to the floor. For what felt like minutes, although I'm sure they were just seconds, I waited. Finally, I heard him scoot forward on the couch. More eternity passed, and then finally, thankfully, I felt his finger trace the crack of my ass. Then, both hands were caressing my cheeks, making large circles. The time between his hand coming away from my skin and connecting with a quick 'smack' was so little that I had no time to prepare for the blow. I cried out, but instead of in pain, in ecstasy. Never before had I thought of being spanked. Not in my wildest fantasies did I think I would enjoy being swatted. After the sting came a soothing warm hand, rubbing, calming.

I was a little more prepared when the other hand left my buttock and came crashing down. Harder this time, but also followed by a calming rub. The spanking and rubbing cycle continued for a stretch of time I could no longer measure. Finally, after long silence, he said, "Bend down and grab your ankles."

I again did as I was told, not knowing if the spanking would continue or if he had something else in mind. I heard the couch creek as he stood up. He got right behind me and brushed his crotch against my stinging ass. I winced, but welcomed the sensation of his manhood. For the first time since the spanking started, I felt a drop of liquid slide down my inner thigh and knee. I didn't realize right away that the liquid was from me, but when I reached up and felt my pussy, it was soaked. He must have seen me touch myself because I felt a quick smack on my right cheek. He leaned down and whispered, "That's my job."

Another thrill, stronger even than the first ran through me, made me weak and my knees unlocked willingly. He caught me and told me said, "Stand up."

He was leading me to his bedroom. I wanted to say something, ask him many questions, but knew that it would warrant more spankings, which right now would be too much. When we got to his room, he told me to take off my bra but leave the skirt on. When I took off my bra, my nipples were so hard they could have cut glass. He grinned at their state and reached out to pinch them. This brought another thrill in my groin, and a small moan escaped me. He leaned down and, while grabbing the back of my neck to pull me closer, kissed me deeply and feverishly. With the other hand, he guided mine toward his cock, signaling me to stroke him. I felt a hand slide down my back and cup my cheek. By this time, my pussy was throbbing and tingling like never before. His voice was so low that it was felt more than heard when he said, "I've wanted you since the first time we met. You affect me in a way I've never been before."

I started to say something when he put a finger to his lips, letting me know that talking right now would ruin it. I followed his eyes to the bed and knew that he wanted me to sit on the edge. I sat down and he walked toward me, unbuckling his belt as he came closer. By the time he reached me, he was completely exposed, and hard as rock. He pulled his cock to his stomach and told me to lick his balls. I stuck out my long tongue and slid it under his left ball, sucking it into my mouth. I felt him tremble a bit, and then saw him lock his knees as I had. A sigh escaped him as I ran my tongue over the taught skin. He let himself go and I slid my tongue up the shaft of his cock to the head. My hand grabbed him firmly as I closed my lips around the top. Little by little, I engulfed him further and further down. After he was well lubricated, he laced his fingers with my hair and pulled my head closer. Now thrusting himself in my mouth, I was completely lost in the feeling and taste of him. He slowed down a bit, giving me a chance to really suck and explore with my tongue. Again, the voice so low it was felt more than heard came forth with, "Oh, yeah. Your mouth feels so good."

It wasn't much longer before I felt the flood of warmth in the back of my throat. He grunted and shook as I continued to thrust my head into him. When he was done, he fell on the bed next to me, smiling from ear to ear. He pulled me back with him and as I lay there, he asked me where I learned that technique. I laughed and said, "Mostly from movies."

He thought I was joking and pressed me for the real experience that surely I must have had. I told him once again that I have only given head one time, but I learned to please by watching movies. The next thing I knew, he was on top of me, pinning me down. He again kissed me deeply. He was now completely covering me, one hand around my neck, the other reaching for my clit. I am so wet by this point that his fingers slip right into me. I buckle a bit, but am kept in check by his body. He curls his finger up, hitting me in the most sensitive spot. After just a few minutes of him rubbing, I came so hard that I scream loud and high. He keeps rubbing, sending waves of pleasure through my entire body.

He curls his hips down and up, thrusting himself deep inside me. My experience up to this point did not prepare me for the size of him. At first, I was overwhelmed by the sensation of having every bit of me feel him inside. More shudders ripped through me as he explored completely. After the initial thrill of being entered right after such a powerful orgasm, he slowed down and leaned back to change the position from which he entered me.

After he rocked in and out of me for awhile, he pulled out and instructed me to get on my hand and knees. He caressed my buttocks again and leaned down to kiss one, then the other. He made small nibbles on each cheek before spreading them apart to stroke the tight hole. The next thing I knew, his warm wet tongue was buried inside me, while his finger once again found my clitoris. He lubricated his finger with my juices before probing my ass again. Deeper and deeper, his finger explored me. Never having before been anally probed, I was surprised at the pleasure I felt. Before long, there were two then three fingers inside of me. As he pleasured my anus with his fingers, he plunged his cock into my pussy. I was bunching the comforter in my hands, matching his thrusts equally with my own.

Soon, I would feel him leave my pussy and the head of his cock was pushing on my slightly forgiving ass. After only a few thrusts and gentle pushing, he was inside of me. Slowly he stroked in and out of me. My fear melted to shear lust as I raised myself up. My shoulders were now higher than my ass and my neck was within reach. I felt a strong hand grasp my shoulder then move to the back of my head, once again weaving them into my hair. He was now thrusting up into me as deep as he could go, moaning and telling me how beautiful my ass is. He reached around my thigh and rubbed my clit lightly, making me shake and buck even more. As I reached an even more amazing orgasm, he started to pound me mercilessly. Again, there was a flood of warmth as he exploded into me. His body so weak now that he fell more than lay down next to me, breathing hard. I curled my leg over his and rested my head on his shoulder. No one talked, both of us ruined for the night.