I Let My Step-Brother Fuck Me

Story Info
An innocent girl falls under her step-brother's seduction.
6.2k words
4.37
136.4k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

"It's nice to meet you, Angelo." I said as I shook the hand of my soon-to-be step-brother.

He was tall, muscles tensing against his black t-shirt, dark eyes peering down at me with a bright yet...somewhat off-putting smile while his strong hand gripped mine. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't at least a little bit intimidated to be standing in front of him with my far smaller frame.

At first glance, he seemed a bit scary, and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get along with him considering that we were two completely opposite people. I liked books, I liked videogames, I liked animals, I liked going out to shop.

Angelo had entirely different interests. He liked sports, mountain-climbing, hiking, working out, wrestling, smoking, drinking, partying, and overall just the stark opposite of me. He's been out places, traveled, met people, done things...I guess that would be a rather easy thing to do for someone like him. Not to mention that he was a little older than I was; I was eighteen, not even in college just yet, and he had recently turned twenty-two, just going into his very last semester.

He was handsome, I had to admit. He took after his gorgeous Greek mother who was soon going to be my step-mom.

Angelo had dark olive skin with a perfectly chiseled jawline and wavy jet-black hair that just barely brushed over his broad shoulders. His muscles? Ripped to shreds. His hands? Large and strong. His smile damn near twinkled under the light, and did I mention that he was 6'4"?

His dark eyes had something sinister about them, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. He wasn't innocent, I could tell that much.

I began to grow nervous as I felt his grip nearly crush my small hand. Perhaps that it was simply his size that was putting me off, but whenever I would look up into his eyes, he would return a look that I didn't quite understand.

"What do you think, Eve?" My father asked after Angelo and his mother had gone outside to grab their bags from their car.

"Ramona's great. Beautiful. Fabulous personality. I love her, but...I don't really know how I feel about Angelo though. I dunno." I admitted quietly with a shrug as I kept my gaze down.

Father simply chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Baby girl, don't worry. I know Angelo looks a little scary at first. I'm sure he and you will do just fine. Besides, you won't see him too often anyway. He's got his own place for when he leaves for his school semester in the fall. This'll just be for the summer. But listen," He carefully turned me to face him. "I really, really love Ramona. So...promise that you and Angelo will at least get along enough so it's not hellish when he is here?"

"Of course," I quickly said with a nod as I reached over to give my father a small hug. "I promise."

Well, I promised that I'd behave myself. I promised that I'd try to get along with Angelo as much as possible. I promised that I'd be the most excellent stepdaughter I could be to Ramona, but...I don't think Angelo exactly lived up to the 'angel' part in his name.

As we all sat around the kitchen table that night, enjoying a quick little dinner, Ramona and my father talked about what they were planning for their wedding that was going to take place in just less than a month, and I listened with excitement, although every time I glanced at Angelo, he was looking at me. Not just a normal look, but a look that I didn't quite understand.

His dark eyes were intense, and I secretly wondered if I was somehow annoying him with my excitement for the wedding. Maybe he wasn't as happy as I was for our parents? Did he not like my dad? Or...did he not like me? I couldn't read his face, but he was looking at me like I was dinner instead of the food that was already on the table.

I'm not going to lie, I was relieved when dinner was finally over and I was excused to go.

I stood alone in the kitchen while our parents had a quick smoke outside. I sang 'Phantom of the Opera' under my breath as I washed the dishes, seemingly lost in thought. I suppose if I were paying attention to anything I would've noticed Angelo coming up behind me.

"And do I dream agaaiin~ For now I fiiind~ wh-" I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand brush over my waist. With a start, I turned around and nearly backed into the counter when I saw Angelo standing over me.

"Oh, s-sorry, I didn't hear you come in." I said as I quickly reached over to turn the sink off and adjust my hair. I hoped that I didn't look too flustered at the fact that he had caught me singing, but when I peered up at his face, he didn't seem like he was in the mood to be teasing me about it. "Did you need something?"

"I've been wanting to get you alone." Angelo told me. He wasn't much of a talker, but when he did, I honestly will admit that it was soothing to listen to in a strange way. He had a deep voice with just the teeniest tiniest little hint of a Greek accent that wanted to be there but wasn't quite there. He spoke low as if he didn't want anyone else to hear him but me.

"Oh. Well, was there something you wanted to talk to me about...?" I asked hesitantly. I figured that this might be about our parents, but I was sorely, sorely mistaken.

He moved closer to me, now a little too close for comfort, and I found myself being pressed against the edge of the kitchen counter. His hand remained on my waist.

"Y'know, you're real pretty." He murmured to me, his other hand coming up and moving my honey-blonde hair out of my face. I found myself confused by the sudden compliment but still flattered all the same even though having his hand on me was rather unsettling.

"Oh, thank you. I...I'll be honest, I didn't really think that you liked me all that much. You...weren't too talkative at dinner." I said with a slight smile, but the air suddenly hitched in the back of my throat when I felt his hand snake lower down my waist. I gazed down at his hand, now resting on my hip. I had a bad feeling about this. "Uh...why are you touching me like tha—"

"Am I making you uncomfortable, Eve?"

I wasn't quite sure how to answer that question. It was a simple question. Just 'yes' or 'no', so why on earth did I stutter as if I were unsure while his hand snaked around and pressed against the small of my back? Why didn't I just answer 'yes' when he pulled me so close that I had become pressed against him? Why did I respond with, "Angelo...w-why are you t-touching me like this...?" instead of "stop touching me like this"?

"Because I want to touch you," was his answer. I wasn't entirely sure what to do just then to be completely honest. His eyes were boring into me like a hawk about to chow down on the little mouse that it had just caught. I felt as if I were shrinking underneath his gaze. I felt like a teeny tiny little kitten trapped underneath a giant Doberman.

Was he really doing this? Was I too scared of his intimidating demeanor to stop him? He was so much larger than me, and he was not being subtle when I felt his grip on my hip tighten ever so slightly.

His other hand moved up and rested just below my breast, and I suddenly felt all the blood rush to my cheeks. His hands were strong, and every time they moved, I half expected his touch to bring pain, but surprisingly, it was gentle. Even so, knowing that he wasn't going to crush me didn't seem to calm me down.

I firmly placed my hands on his large chest in an effort to push him away when he began to touch me...and feel me...and grope me...and grab me...My hands had suddenly gone numb when he began to kiss me too.

My head fell to the side. His lips felt hot and wet against my neck. His breath made me tingle. My heart raced with every bad thought about every bad thing that could possibly happen right now, if this wasn't bad enough.

When I felt his tongue run along my skin, I gasped and backed up against the counter once more, but he only moved toward me. "A-Angelo...s-stop...what are you doing? Y-You—"

I was soon cut off when I heard our parents return through the front door, and Angelo suddenly backed off. When they entered the kitchen, it appeared as if I were the only one that looked flustered, while Angelo casually leaned against the opposite counter, sipping a drink, and acting as if nothing was happening.

"Eve, something wrong? Your face is flushed." My father pointed out, and I quickly turned my head away.

"No, no, I'm fine. It's just warm in here. I was just about to go adjust the thermostat."

"Warm? Baby, it's 67 degrees in here." He said.

I swallowed. "Really? I'm...maybe it's a fever. I do feel a lot hotter than usual. May I go step outside for a minute?"

I don't even remember if my father actually answered me, but once I was outside, I let out the breath I was holding as I folded my arms around my body. My skin still tingled where Angelo had started to kiss me, and the sensation still remained on the parts of me where he touched. I reached up to feel my own cheeks, realizing that I really had become hot to the touch. My face burned, and my heart raced. When I glanced at the window, Ramona and my father were laughing and chatting together, but Angelo was staring directly at me, and he was grinning.

That was the first time Angelo had come on to me.

A week later, I sat alone in the house while our parents were out shopping together to look for some dining ware for their wedding reception. I snuggled into the couch with my tablet in hand. I thought that I was alone in the house as I read my e-book version of 'The Heir's Revenge' and hummed along to the radio in the background.

I still hadn't gotten that incident with Angelo out of my head and I found myself thinking about it nonstop. Every time it crossed my mind, how his hands traveled over my body and how his hot, wet tongue trailed along my skin; it always made me curl up with shame and modesty, and a little bit of fear. The heat always seemed to come back to my face, and every time he flashed me that grin, I would suddenly feel as if I were having an adrenaline rush.

What if our parents hadn't walked into the house at that moment? Would he have stopped? What else would he have done?

I felt that I was distracting myself from reading, so I set my bookmark and decided to get up to get something to drink, but when I walked into the kitchen, I froze, seeing Angelo there, leaning on the counter with a cherry stem in his mouth.

"Oh shit...You scared the hell out of me. I-I thought you had gone out too." I said. Ever since that first incident with him, I wasn't very comfortable to be in a room alone with him. Could I really blame myself for that though? He was like a human version of a black panther. A really mischevious, sex-driven human version of a black panther.

"Got bored. Came back." He said monotonously. He sucked the cherry stem into his mouth and then pulled it back out, now tied into a knot. Of course, he would hit me with that little cliché. While impressive, in this particular situation I felt that I had suddenly become cornered. After tossing the stem away, he looked towards me.

"Do I scare you, Eve?"

"What?"

"I said," All of a sudden, I was trapped between the counter and his body. His hands rested on the edge of the surface on either side of me, leaving me no room to escape. "Do I scare you, Eve?"

When I stared up at his face, I was met with his dark gaze once more, and I was overcome with that familiar feeling of being overpowered by a large predator.

"I-I I don't...I-I..." It was hard to speak. His hand reached up and caressed my face and I flinched.

"Don't," He told me. His tone was dark, silky, and had a twinge of seduction in it. "You know I don't want to hurt you, Eve. Right? Why do you shake?" He cooed as his other hand rested on top of mine that I hadn't realized really was shaking.

I didn't know what to say, so I let him keep talking. "Forgive me if I make you nervous. You're just so...so beautiful. Such smooth skin...such soft hair..." His tone fell to a whisper as his gaze shifted to my hips, the tip of his thumb brushing along my cheek.

My breath was growing shaky and I felt the blush come to my face almost immediately. "I-I I'm not nervous...I just...I-I just—"

"Just what, Eve?" He cut me off.

I hesitated. I wasn't sure how I should answer him. I wasn't necessarily scared, just...

"Don't lie, Eve."

"Angelo—"

"Eve, you're pretty. Very, very, very pretty. I figure...if we're going to be family, we may as well make the most of it, yes?" One of his hands snaked around my body and ran up my back, causing an intense shiver to run down my spine. His other hand came up and just barely brushed along my breast, and I found myself biting down on my bottom lip to muffle a small whimper.

"Do you like it, Eve?" He asked in a whisper.

"Yeah—I mean, no! Stop!" With his arms no longer trapping me between his body and the counter, I managed to slip away from him and step back. "Y-You can't touch me like that. I'm your sister! I mean, I'm gonna be your sister. And—"

"Does it matter?"

"What?"

"Does it matter?" He repeated and stepped towards me once more, backed me against the fridge and pressed his hand against my abdomen, almost pinning me in place. I gasped as he reached down with his other hand and grabbed my small wrist, holding it there in his strong grasp. "Does it matter that our parents are going to get married? Does that reeeaaaally matter? They don't have to know anything," He murmured, his warm lips just barely brushing over my ear and I found myself closing my eyes. "Besides, it's only a little bit. They won't notice if I touch you a little, or maybe...kiss you a little." The tip of his tongue flicked against my earlobe, causing my lips to part in a silent whimper.

"A-Angelo, why are you—"

"I've already told you. Because you're pretty. And I like pretty girls." His hips pressed hard against mine and I unintentionally let out a soft groan. "You're getting horny," He whispered.

"O-Of course not! I—"

"Your skin is hot, Eve. Your breathing's heavier." Angelo murmured, and suddenly, I felt him press a hot, open-mouthed kiss just beneath my ear, his tongue running slowly along my skin and leaving it tingling.

I began to pant. My heart raced. This wasn't right. This really, really wasn't right, but his tongue felt good. My skin grew sensitive under his hands. I was beginning to feel the same heat that I felt the last time he had tried to touch me, although I knew that this time we were alone in the house, meaning that there was nothing that could interrupt him. When his hand moved from my abdomen to the small of my back, pulling me further toward him, I squirmed a little, feeling the heat rise. He was trying to seduce me, and I was terrified that it was working. "A-Angelo, please don't—"

By some force of luck, my phone began to ring. Angelo let go of me and took a step back. "Ah, don't let me interrupt you."

He left the room. I was left alone to try to shake off the heat and talk on the phone with one of Ramona's bridesmaids about what colors would work best for the bouquet.

That was the second time Angelo had come on to me.

Another week later, it was late. Everyone in the house was asleep except for myself. I was busy getting together all the things that I needed for the wedding; I needed to make sure that my dress was good to go and that my heels there clean and shiny and that I had all the accessories ready.

Everything seemed to look just fine, so I decided to get dressed and go to bed.

I changed into a baggy t-shirt and nothing else except for a pair of my favorite pink panties. As I got ready to climb into bed, I realized that I had left my phone down in the living room. With a sigh, I quietly stepped out, went downstairs, retrieved my mobile device in distress, and silently made my way back up to the landing, but as I quietly made my way back to my room, I stopped in front of Angelo's door. I heard something. Breathing? Was that...was that moaning? Against my own better judgment, I pressed my ear to the door and listened.

I heard light smacking and heavy panting as if he were...oh god...was he masturbating in there?

I knew that it wasn't a good idea, but I remained at his door for a moment longer to confirm my suspicions, but there was only so much groaning and grunting that I could listen to before I rushed back to my room, red-faced and flustered. I climbed back into bed and placed my phone on the charger, taking a deep breath to try to forget that I had accidentally listened in on him stroking himself off. It sounded so...aggressive. The way he was grunting and groaning. So animalistic. So heated.

With a huff, I brushed off my shirt and climbed out of bed again to turn off my light, but I immediately froze when I saw Angelo standing in the doorway, only dressed in a pair of boxers and a baggy shirt and dawning a very, very visible bulge. I knew why he was here.

"You were spying on me." He said simply.

He didn't sound angry. In fact, there was no noticeable emotion in his tone, but I still felt as if my soul had left my body as I shook my head.

"No, I-I wasn't! I-I didn't mean to. I-I was just going to get my phone and I-I heard—" My sentence suddenly ended in a feeble squeak when he came toward me.

"Angelo, really, I-I'm sorry..." I murmured as I crawled up onto my bed in an effort to back away from him.

"Oh, I'm not angry." He crawled up onto the bed with me, and there was only so much space where I could move away before he got on top of me. "Did you like listening to me?" He asked me in a quiet murmur as his large hands snaked up my arms until they found my hands, pinning them firmly against the mattress.

I let out a shaky breath as I stared up at his face with a nervous gaze. "W-what are you—"

"Don't be scared, Eve. I'm not going to fuck you if that's what you think." He shifted his position so that he was lying on top of me with my legs on either side of him.

I felt him press his throbbing bulge up against my crotch.

"A-ahh..." I gasped. The heat came back to my body. The redness returned to my cheeks as I turned my head to the side so he wouldn't see it.

"You feel it, don't you?" He murmured against my ear. He kept my head pinned there as his lips continued their murmuring, his breath hot, his lips warm. "It feels sooo good, doesn't it?"

He bucked his hips ever so slightly, causing his erection to further press against my crotch. The thin-fabric panties that I was wearing didn't do much to protect my pussy from the pressure, and as the ground against my clit, I tensed. "Aha~ Ooh...A-Angelo, please don't..." I begged softly.

"Ooh yesss...you moaned." He cooed into my ear as he repeated that slight bucking motion. "You like it, Eve? It feels good, doesn't it? You can feel it on your pussy, can't you? Can't you?" He whispered harshly. I tried to squirm, but his grip tightened on my wrists. "Don't struggle, don't struggle. Don't...struggle..." His tongue flicked out, and I felt him begin to place hot, wet kisses on my skin between his words.

"O-Ooh~ A-Angelo, please— A-Aahh~" He pressed his bulge firmly against me, slowly continuing his grinding motion until he was moving in a slow and steady rhythm.

He continued to whisper to me through his sloppy kisses. "That's it...there it is...feel my cock on your pussy, Eve. You feel how hard I am? Hmm?" He slowly trailed his tongue along my jawline, causing my head to tilt back and my neck now exposed to him.

"Ooh god..." I whimpered as my hands clenched into fists. He kept rubbing against me, over, and over, and over, and over, and over. The small amount of stimulation was starting to get me hot down there, and I didn't want to admit it.

12