I Lick Lucy Pt. 03

Story Info
Visit to aunty's leads to sex games.
2.5k words
4.51
114.4k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom steered her Buick Terraza onto I-45 and headed south towards Corsicana and Aunty Darla's home. Pop was away at some convention in Chicago and the 35-year-old pornstar had invited Mom, Lucy and me down for a long week-end.

Lucy and I settled back in the rear seats and cuddled. Since Pop had got the family together, I had become very fond of my 19-year-old stepsister and we now both delighted in sharing each other's bodies. "Hmm," I mused, sliding a hand under my stepsister's miniskirt, "no panties!" Lucy grinned: "Well, I knew I'd be sitting next to you Tony!"

Then she took her hand from my crotch and asked Mom: "What's Aunty Darla got planned for the week-end?" Linda shifted lanes in the steady Saturday morning traffic and replied: "She says she's got a couple of games in mind for today and tomorrow – some sort of races, I think."

Lucy frowned. "Races? Track was never a good subject for me at college, mom, hope I can keep up." My 40-year-old stepmother laughed. "Don't worry, if I know your Aunty Darla I doubt that they're foot races, Lucy. Knowing Darla they'll be sexy, though."

We swung into the leafy dead-end road where Aunty Darla's home was situated and Mom drove into the three-car wide basement garage, alongside her sister's sleek Aston-Martin Vantage. Hmm, I thought, porn must pay.

Entering the property through the rear door of the garage, we came across a large poolside area and Aunty Darla, clad only in a bright red thong and high heels walked to greet us. "Hi gang, I was just getting everything prepared – take 'em inside Linda and get ready. Bikinis or nude – and girls, wear high heels," said the busty blonde.

Inside, Mom selected her guest bedroom, Lucy and I checked into another and stripped naked. Lucy left her high heels on and we walked downstairs just behind Mom, who had also decided to go nude.

Once outside by the pool, which was secluded and not overlooked by neighbours being at the very end of the dead end street, I saw that Aunty Darla had arranged three large recliners alongside each other. In front of them was a table, on which stood a large container of Piz Buin suntan lotion and a chiller holding several bottles of Coors Lite.

On the tiled poolside was what I knew from Aunt Darla's bondage movies to be a spreader bar. Lying alongside it was a wooden board with two small holes on the outsides and a larger one in the middle.

Lucy and I sat down on a recliner, Mom took the middle one and Darla stood in front of us, her massive 44 EE breasts gleaming in the hot Texas sun. "Welcome to my modest little home," she joked. "I've planned a week-end of races, which I think you're going to enjoy."

She paused as Lucy and I exchanged glances, then continued: "The first races involve us women having orgasms, only the winner of the race is not to the first to finish, but the last." Linda looked at us and grinned: "See, kids, I said it would be sexy!"

Darla smiled: "Tony, you're going to be the one to bring us off. You can use your mouth and tongue, your cock – except penetration with the cock is not allowed – and your fingers. We'll each be timed and the person who can hold out the longest is the winner.

"And you'll be on the honours system to announce when the orgasm starts to take hold, right?" Mom and sis nodded.

Lucy piped up: "And what does the winner receive, aunty? A gold medal?" Darla shook her head: "'Fraid not. The winner gets to spend the day being pampered hand and foot by the two losers, who have to fetch, carry, pour, cook and so on. And, of course, she gets to use Tony, too, if she wishes."

Darla looked inquiringly, but we had no further questions. "Good, then we'll begin," she said. "Since it's my idea I'll go first so you can see what's involved. Then we'll go in alphabetical order – you sis, then young Lucy."

The lovely pornstar then removed the black Timex Ironman watch from her wrist and tossed it to mom. "You're the first timekeeper, sis," Darla announced, then looked at me.

"Tony?" said my aunt. I sprung up beside her, my seven inches of cock rigid in the warm sun. "You get me into position, then oil my body, OK?" I bent over and picked up the spreader bar. This was going to be fun!

AUNTY DARLA:

I attached Darla's ankles to the leather straps at end of the spreader bar, an act which spread her high-heeled shoes almost four feet apart and forced her into a position that highlighted her lovely calves.

Then I picked up the wooden object and saw that it was made of three squares, each of them hinged. "My head goes in first," Aunty Darla informed me. I unhinged the central piece of wood and when it was bolted back into place, her head was trapped in it, her chin resting on the wood. She then raised one hand and I repeated the procedure. The part trapped one hand, the last piece her other hand. Now her fists were in the little "pillory" about 10 inches to a foot from her cheeks.

"Now put lotion on – only don't put it on my pussy, Tony," she instructed me, "you don't want to taste Pizz Buin, you want to taste pussy!"

I liberally smeared the lotion over her lovely figure, paying particular attention to her massive breasts – silicone they may have been, but they were the best tit fuck breasts I'd ever laid eyes on. Then I worked on her buttocks and thighs.

"Lovely," said Darla, when I finished anointing her body. "Now we can start – sis, give the signal." Mom held the Timex up and pressed the start mode for the stopwatch, calling "Go!"

Aware that I was making my debut in this, I decided that my aunt might expect me to begin with an all out clitoral attack, so I thought I'd be cunning. I stepped behind her glistening back, pressing my hard-on against her buttock crevice.

Next I cupped her mighty hooters with my hands, tweaked her nipples, before sliding my right hand slowly down her rib cage to her belly, flicking into her navel, then moving inexorably down to her pussy. I still ignored her clitoris and stroked her labia lips, inserting my middle finger into her cunt, before withdrawing it and tracing a sticky path up to her clit.

After a few moments I heard a sigh of excitement slip from her lips. I was still stroking one nipple with my left hand but I pulled it away and whispered in her ear: "Bend over, aunty, as far as you can."

Darla obeyed me, bending until her magnificent upper torso was horizontal to the ground. I knelt behind her and licked at her dark brown puckered anus, then slipped my tongue into her cunt. "Stand, please aunty," I ordered and she resumed her original stance.

It was time now, I decided, for an all out, full frontal assault on her clit. Pulling the table closer to her gleaming body, I sat, stiff-pricked in front of her and placed my mouth at her red-lipped pussy. It was very wet, and deliciously tasty. After an initial dab into her cunt, I put my tongue squarely on her clit and sucked it, slowly, then faster.

At last Aunty Darla showed signs of reacting to my adoration of her lush lips. At first a sigh, then a low groan escaped her lips. It was time to put more pressure on her. I stood and holding my cock in one hand, ran its pre-cum dripping helmet over her clit, flicking it back and forth. Aunty Darla gave a sort of guttural groan.

Moving quickly, I stepped back behind her and pushed the middle finger of my left hand up her anus, while with the middle finger of my right I unleashed a torrent of tickling, flickering strokes. That was enough! Aunty gasped, then announced "Oh fuck, he's got me, he's fucking got me! I'm coming!"

Then with a wail, the 35-year-old nude pornstar came with a huge shudder.

I stepped back and from her recliner Mom announced: "Three minutes 17.77 seconds!"

Waiting till Aunty Darla's body had stopped shaking in its pleasure, I removed the headboard and spreader bar and gave her a long, slow mouth kiss.

"Thank-you, darling," she said, "that was wonderful, a lovely climax." Then she stepped over to the table and announced: "I think this calls for a drink!"

We all sucked on frosty cold Coors Lites, and Mom and Lucy were curious to know if 3 minutes 17 seconds was a good time. "Depends," said Darla, "sometimes in a bondage movie an expert can get me off in a minute 15, minute 20 seconds. As I say, it depends – when I last had an orgasm, how much I fancy the masturbator, my mood. I think 3-minutes plus is pretty good, but Tony here may improve his technique on you two. And speaking of you two, sis – it's your turn."

MOM:

I took Mom's hand and placed her in the bondage position with spreader bar and head board before covering the former lingerie model's body with the lotion.

Aunty Darla had the Timex this time around and with a cry of "Go!" signalled me in to the attack. Mom looked apprehensive as I sat on the table, licking her clit for a few moments before standing and going behind her.

With my right hand at her arse, I placed my forefinger against the wetness of Mom's cunt, then my middle finger against her anus. Mom tensed, knowing that I was aiming for her vulnerable point – she went wild when her anus was intruded!

Sensing the move I was about to make Mom tried to shake her crotch away from my hand, but in the bondage it was, of course, a futile process. Steadily I drove my fingers up her cunt and arsehole, evoking from Mom a cry of "Oh no, unfair, unfucking fair" as I did so.

As she protested, much to the amusement of Aunty Darla, I reached around with my left hand and placed three fingers, except for thumb and little finger, against her sex, then started to massage her clitoris. Soon Mom was a bucking, heaving wild thing. "Oh fuck, not fair, not fair, oooh I'm coming," she yelled and as her orgasm thundered through her sweat-streaked body, her sister pressed the stopwatch and announced: "One minute 48 point 13 seconds!"

Mom was released and we all enjoyed another cold Coors. "Tony, you swine," she hissed at me, when she'd recovered, "that was so fucking unfair. You know I can't control myself when I'm fingered back there."

I grinned at her: "Sorry Mom, but as they say, all's fair in love and war."

Darla looked at Lucy. "Well, darling, your mom's eliminated, so it's between you and me, eh?" Lucy didn't look too confident. I knew she was like a bitch in heat, and I was confident of getting her well before aunty's time, which was starting to look pretty formidable.

LUCY:

I took great pleasure in placing my lovely stepsister in bondage, then oiling her great figure. Her breasts, while slightly smaller than Mom's, were superbly built, with lickable, large nipples. Her shaved pussy, with a small thatch of light brown pubic hair at her mons, was equally worthy of a working mouth's attentions!

After I had fully prepared Lucy, Aunty Darla called "Time out" and climbed from her recliner to speak to me. She walked me away a few yards, behind Lucy's bondaged body.

"Have you seen her pussy?" Darla asked, in an excited whisper, running a hand over my erection. "It's dripping like a leaky faucet – she's crying out for it, go straight in with your mouth, she'll come quicker than your Mom!"

I nodded "Understood, aunty" and we walked back to where Lucy stood, thighs spread wide, head and hands trapped in the board. My aunty settled back on her recliner and she and Mom waited for the performance to being.

"Go!" cried Darla, and I leant forward, my mouth and tongue immediately attacking Lucy's pulsating pussy. As my mouth went to work, I placed my hands up to cup Lucy's 36-inch breasts, kneading them, then tweaking her cherry hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

Aunty Darla was right – Lucy's tasty twat was pouring sex juice and she didn't help her cause of getting a good time, by thrusting her pussy down onto my mouth as I ran my tongue around her sex, flicking at the clit, then licking into her cunt, then back to her clit again.

I had been working for what I thought must have been a minute – but it's like the old saying "time flies when you're having fun" because I later found it was nearer to 2 – when Lucy grunted out a pathetic little cry: "Oh fuck, I can't hold back, I fuckin' can't."

Eagerly I pressed on, frantically driving my tongue against her quivering clitoris and then in a flash the uneven battle was over. "Ooooh, oooh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming, yeeees!" she screamed, and it was all over.

I pulled my panting face from Lucy's steaming snatch just as Aunty Darla called out: "Two minutes, 28 point 9 seconds! We have a winner and it's me!"

The rest of the time spent by the pool that afternoon was one of great luxury and pampering for Aunty Darla and me. After her triumph, she made Mom and Lucy put on little maid's outfits – just black, sheer, see-through aprons with white belts and white edging.

Their breasts were clearly visible through them, and their length was so brief that the hems of the garments came just above the pussy line. Their beautiful buttocks, of course, were bare and easily accessible to a caressing hand.

Wearing these scandalous little outfits, Lucy and Mom served drinks, applied sun tan lotion and prepared a lovely lunch for us. Darla and I celebrated with a poolside fuck while it was being prepared. After sundown the two losers were allowed to remove their humiliating little outfits and following a home delivery meal of pizzas, we watched porno movies featuring Aunty Darla in various roles.

Well, not various, actually – just two. Aunty Darla, judging by her extensive library, was either a submissive in bondage being punished in various fiendish ways, or a dominatrix, punishing both male and female slaves equally fiendishly.

It was almost 11 o'clock when Aunty Darla announced it was bedtime. "Lucy, you can sleep with Tony," she informed us, "sis and I have some catching up to do."

We all rose, then Darla had the parting shot: "Oh, and Lucy, only let him come once. Tomorrow's races are to see who can get him to come the fastest, so we don't want him totally drained!"

"It will be my pleasure, aunty," laughed Lucy.

"On the contrary, sis," I said, rubbing my stiff prick against her lovely bare buttock, "I think it will be mine!"

To be continued ...