I Lick Lucy Pt. 04

Story Info
Tony gets a good wanking.
3.4k words
4.51
107.1k
21
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Sunday morning, I walked down to Aunty Darla's kitchen wearing a red thong to cover my eager anticipation of the day's events. The pornstar had promised another series of races, with me as the subject, and I wanted to appear as inconspicuous as possible prior to the action.

The lovely blonde gave me a warm mouth-to-mouth kiss as I entered the kitchen. Wearing only a large PVC apron to cover her front as she prepared us hash browns, eggs, sausages and bacon, Linda whispered into my ear: "Did that little devil of a sis of yours only allow you one ejaculation, as I ordered?"

I grinned, kissing her with feeling and replied: "'Course, darling aunty, sometimes Lucy does as she's told!"

Mom and Sis - both wearing little PVC bikinis, Mom's in red, Lucy's in black - then joined us. After we had breakfasted and enjoyed mugs of piping hot black coffee, Aunty Darla outlined her plans for what she called "the day's entertainment".

"It's races again, like yesterday," she explained, "only today, since it's a race to see who can get superstud here to come fastest, it's quickest wins."

"Who goes first?" Mom asked her sister, "I don't want a rigged fuckin' race like yesterday, Darla!"

My aunt pouted at her sister in mock dismay. "Darling, going first in the ladies' orgasm race means nothing - the person who goes first in the ejaculation race gets an advantage maybe," said Aunty Darla. "And if that's the way you feel, be free to go first!"

Mom smiled sweetly at her busty sister and grinned: "No, you go first by all means, show Lucy and me the way to go!"

Darla sipped her coffee, then checked her watch. "Just gone 9 o'clock, time to get ready for cum-number-one."

She then outlined the rules for the day's game. "First of all, as before many races, there's a warm-up period," Aunty Darla explained. "For the wank races they last 20 minutes.

"But there are some specific rules. Hands on the cock are not allowed." Mom and Sis both frowned in disappointment.

Aunty continued: "You may kiss his cock, lick his balls, but - and it's a big but - there must be no fellatio during the warm-up, so mouth contact is purely a kiss, not a suck. Right?" The two women nodded.

"Breasts can be used on his cock, arse and anywhere else you want to rub them but - and another big 'but' here, girls - you cannot let him have a tit fuck, even though he may try.

"Break either of those rules and it means you will suffer instant disqualification. And if he comes during the warm-up sessions, it's also instant disqualification. Right, any questions?"

Lucy had one immediately: "Does the masturbation race start immediately after the 20-minute tease - er, sorry, warm-up session?" Aunty Darla nodded: "Immediately!"

Then Mom had a query: "And what does the person who makes him come quickest get as her reward?" Aunty Darla grinned: "She gets to make him her sex slave for the day - and since these races are going to take some time, allowing for Tony's recovery periods, I presume you'll all want to stay over on the Monday for that?" Mom and Sis both nodded eagerly, before Aunty Darla added: "And one more thing - the winner is expected to be magnanimous in sharing the sex slave around with the losers, agreed?" Again, eager nods.

"Right," said my aunty, "let's get out there and get started." As we all left the dining area, Darla said: "Tony, in the basement garage you'll find the spreader bar and pillory board and in a locker in front of my Aston-Martin you'll find a large rubber training mat. Bring that out too, we don't want your feet getting burned on the hot tiles!"

As I went downstairs to collect the items, the women walked out into the hot sun and lounged by the pool. When I had laid the spreader bar and pillory board on the large black rubber training mat - it was about eight feet square and had straps in the corners obviously designed to pinion ankles and wrists - I stood and Aunt Darla approached me.

She was wearing a pair of quite large pink satin panties and high heels, but otherwise was nude. She got me to stand in the center of the mat, ordered me to strip, and then fitted me into the spreader bar and pillory board. Then she applied liberal coatings of Piz-Buin to my naked body, but ignored my erection.

"OK, I'm ready," Aunty Darla told Mom, who was already standing by - or lying by, actually - on her recliner with the Timex stopwatch. "Warm up starts - now!" called Mom, as she pressed the watch. Lucy and Mom, both in their gleaming PVC bikinis lay back to check out the action.

AUNTY DARLA:

Aunty Darla began by running her nipple-hard breasts against my shoulder blades, then down my back to my buttocks. "Bend over, Tony," she ordered, and I inclined my upper torso until it was almost horizontal to the mat.

I then felt one of my aunt's nipples rubbing against my anus, then the other. Then she licked her tongue over my arsehole, causing me considerable excitement.

Her next ploy was to order me back to attention and to rub her breasts against my chest, then my belly, then across my abdomen to my crotch.

By cupping her big breasts in her hands and directing her right nipple to my pre-cum dripping hard-on, Aunty Darla ensured she was not breaching any rules. I felt the hard nubbin rubbing onto the fleshy head of my cock, just inside the foreskin, then she ran her nipple along the underside of my shaft.

My delight at her mammary massage was interrupted by Sis asking: "What's with the pretty pink panties, Aunty Darla?"

Darla flicked a tongue along my shaft and then ran it over my tightened ball sac. "Oh, you mean my pee-panties," she said, after a few short licks on my balls.

"What's that, p for pink?" queried Sis. Darla laughed: "No, darling, p for piss." There was a moment's silence, and then Aunty Darla stood and rubbed her pantie-covered crotch softly against my hard-on.

"I'll explain," she said, as I felt her pussy lips pressing through the satin material onto my straining cock. "When I knew you were coming to visit this week-end, I wore these panties every day.

"As you know, I always sun bathe in the nude, but when I was out here by the pool and had the urge to pee, I'd put these panties on, wet them thoroughly and then take them off to dry in the sun. They're wonderfully aromatic now and I'm hoping they'll act as a sure fire aphrodisiac when I put them on Tony's face!"

Lucy and Mom roared their appreciation. "How many times did you pee in 'em , sis?" Mom asked. Darla pondered: "About 10, I guess!"

"Hey aunty," piped up Lucy, "can we make use of 'em too?" Darla grinned: "Sure you can, darling, be my guest."

My Aunty then pulled her pantied-pussy from my stiffy and knelt to bestow a kiss on my cock tip, then teased me some more with nipple rubs over my prick and balls until Mom called out: "Time's up, sis!"

Darla's next move was to peel off her panties in double-quick time and place them on my face, directing the hugely aromatic gusset to my nose and mouth. The incredible odour of sex juice and pee juice flooded my senses, it was the most intoxicating smell I'd ever experienced!

I was just inhaling deeply, when I felt Aunty Darla's mouth enclose my erection, plunging down past my ring and sucking deeply. I gave out a low groan and then she switched her means of attack from mouth to mammaries.

Gripping her lovely large jugs in her hands she brought the two gleaming globes to my stiffy and trapped it between them, before sliding the boobs up and down along my shaft.

It was all too perfect! Part of me desperately wanted her to jerk her tits on me for ever, another part wanted to come as quickly as possible - I was craving to be her slave!

Then it was over. One downward plunge forced my foreskin back from the helmet of my penis and I sobbed "Ooooh, fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming, Aunty!" and a huge spurt of spunk flew from my cock to land on Aunty Darla's throat.

By this time, Mom and Sis had stood from their recliners and were avidly eying proceedings and as my semen shot out, Mom hit the button on the watch and called: "One minute, 16 seconds!"

Darla stood, wiping my spunk from her throat down onto her heaving breasts. "Right, that's set you two ladies a target. Sis, you're going next so you can release him. I'm into the pool to cool down!"

MOM:

When Mom had freed me from my bondage, I too plunged into the water, to be joined by Mom and Lucy. I stayed in the water for longer than the women, but after about 20 minutes, there was a call from Mom.

"Hi, Tony, come up here and have a look at what I'm going to do!" Intrigued, I climbed from the pool and stood, body glistening with water and stepped to the front of the recliners.

Mom lay back on hers, her body glistening with sun tan lotion. She had, I noticed, put Aunty Darla's pink panties on. "Look at the panties, darling," said Mom and as I gazed at them I saw a dark stain start to emerge at the crotch. Soon it got larger and then, as Mom really let go, a stream of yellow urine began to soak the entire gusset of the panties.

Mom then stood up and began to rub her crotch, spreading the wetness over the panties. "Let 'em dry in the sun, sis," called Aunty Darla. "I reckon by the time they're almost dry, he'll be fully recovered and ready for another wanking!"

Lucy laughed at me: "I'd bet he'd like them on his face right now, aunty!" Darla smiled: "Good idea, Lucy, but it's better to let them dry a bit, then he'll get a much riper aroma."

The rest of the morning we spent lounging on the recliners in the hot sun until around midday, when Aunty Darla announced: "He must have recovered by now, ladies. Linda, he's all yours!"

Mom slipped on her high heels and climbed from the sun lounger, her body glistening from the lotion, her breasts full and nipple-hard, her pussy revealing her lovely piss flaps. She placed me into the by-now familiar bondage position, then her sister called out: "Time to start his warm-up - go!"

I thrilled as Mom rubbed her lovely titties over my erection, then knelt on the mat before me to lick the under side of my scrotum, then up the under side of my shaft before planting a kiss on my rigid helmet.

Then she crawled around on her hands and knees until she was behind me. I felt her tongue flickering over my buttocks, then heard a whispered command of: "Bend over, darling!"

I did, and then felt the thrill of Mom's tongue caressing my anus, before she must have stood and pressed a firm breast against my arsehole.

When she had me standing again, Mom stood back a few feet and ran her left hand through her pussy, stroking herself, before putting her fingers to my mouth and allowing me to suck on the perfume that reached my nostrils.

Lastly, she turned around and bending over presented her arse towards my straining cock, letting me place its tip against her brown rosebud entry point, before her sister called out: "Warm-up's over, let the wank commence!"

Mom's first move was to pluck the pink panties from the table where they had been drying in the heat for an hour or more and place them over my face. They still smelled incredibly of sex juice and piss juice, and were still slightly moist. Her next attack on my ability to withstand ejaculation surprised me as it consisted of her ramming a forefinger and middle finger up my anus, causing my cock to stiffen even harder. Mom then felt around me and grabbed my stiffy before kneeling to my right side and leaning over to suck on my cock.

The combination of the anal intrusion, cock stroking and fellatio was too much for my senses to resist and with a shuddering moan I cried out "OhmigodImcumming," as I felt the semen surge from my balls up my shaft.

As the first creamy globule shot clear of my prick head, Aunty Darla announced: "One minute, 18 seconds dead!"

Mom was cross. "Fuck, you win again, sis," she said, as she pulled her fingers from my anus and jerked on my cock to allow to spurt more spunk on the rubber training mat.

LUCY:

Freed from my bondage by Sis, I then splashed into the pool until Aunty Darla called "Lunch!" When I got out and towelled down and went upstairs, I noticed that Lucy was now wearing the pink piss panties.

Back outside after a lovely lunch of sandwiches washed down by a couple of pitchers of beer - and I couldn't help but notice that Lucy swilled down about four glasses - I again swam naked in the pool, while the women lounged nude in the sun.

My lengths were interrupted by Lucy calling out "Come here, big brother, I'm going to wet aunty's panties and I want you to watch!"

I clambered out of the pool and once more was forced to stand dripping wet in front of a pantied tease while she wet her knickers. "Eyes on the panties, Tony," Lucy ordered and I watched, admittedly fascinated, as I'd never seen Sis urinate before.

Lucy gave a little grunt, then I saw the dark patch begin to form in the knickers, gradually spreading wider and wider until the stream of her piss was forced out through the material. The 19-year-old then jumped up, removed the sopping garment, rubbed it thoroughly all over her pussy before laying it on the poolside table to dry.

Lucy looked at me and laughed: "It brings you on, doesn't it?" I shook my head. "No, Sis, what makes you think that?" I stammered. Mom and Aunty Pat joined in the girl's laughter. "Possibly the hard-on you've got, my dear brother," she giggled, before running across the tiles to plunge into the pool.

Finally Aunty Darla decreed it was time for Lucy to start on my pre-wank warm-up. The naked but for high-heels beauty soon had me in spreader bar and pillory platform bondage. She then oiled my naked body with the Piz Buin, but before starting on my warm-up, Lucy walked over to where Aunty Darla lay on her lounger and whispered in her ear.

I strained to hear, but couldn't make out the conversation, except for Aunty Darla smiling at its conclusion and saying: "Great idea, Lucy, go for it - I don't think it's outside the rules!"

Lucy had a fiendish grin on her face as she advanced towards me, standing naked and gleaming in the center of the rubber mat. On her way, Sis picked up the pink panties and draped them over my face. "Nice, dear brother?" she inquired, sweetly. "Wonderful," I replied, inhaling the aromas from the now nearly dry knickers.

Then she started the body teasing, running her firm breasts over my nakedness, on my cock, balls, arse and anus, then over my back, my chest. You name it, she rubbed her tits there.

After some tip-of-cock kissing and a lick across my ball sac, Lucy got the order from Aunty Darla: "Time's up Lucy - now you can wank him!"

Immediately Lucy surprised me with her plan of attack. Standing up behind me, she pulled the whiffy knickers from my face and ordered: "Sit down, Tony!"

I lowered myself so my buttocks were on the warmth of the rubber. Lucy then pushed my upper chest, forcing my back onto the rubber, my head ending up several inches from the mat, supported as it was in the pillory platform.

Lucy then quickly undid the clasps holding the hinges which pinned my hands, allowing them to fall to the mat. Then her lovely shaved snatch lowered itself onto my mouth. I reached up and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her down onto my face, licking and sucking at her sex lips, her anus and her cunt.

As I was doing this, Sis bent forward and took my cock in her mouth, while with one hand she pulled my foreskin slightly back, revealing its fleshy hood. My face was engulfed in her sweet-smelling pussy, my cock seduced by her mouth.

I couldn't stop it - I had to come. With a guttural groan I felt the surge of spunk and tried to release from her pussy to shout out that I was, indeed, coming, but she stayed firmly in place on my face.

Suddenly, Lucy pulled off me, sensing my impending explosion, and as I shot my load into the air and felt the hot come splat down on my lower belly, Aunty Darla called out: "One minute 20 seconds!" I gasped - she had won!

Lucy milked me for the rest of my semen - not much, I'm afraid, by now - and then climbed off me, removed the pillory and the spreader bar. I made a dash for the pool to cool down!

As I was swimming my laps, Aunty Darla came to the side of the pool and informed me: "We'll be in the lounge working on the results. Join us in a few minutes, Tony."

After a good swim, I climbed from the pool, towelled dry and walked naked into the coolness of the house and up to the lounge. There I found Mom and Darla on the couch, Lucy in an easy chair. All wore high heels, but were otherwise naked.

"Stand here, darling," Mom pointed, indicating the middle of the room, in front of the couch. "Now Aunty Darla has an announcement to make about the results, so pay attention."

I looked at my lovely aunty, her gorgeous big 44-inch breasts standing high and gleaming. I felt my penis begin to stir. Mom beside her, looked lovely, too.

"Right, Tony," smiled Aunty Darla. The times were 1 minute 20 seconds for Lucy, a minute 18 for your Mom and 1 minute 16 for me. Ordinarily, that would mean a win for me.

"But Linda and Lucy have pointed out that the first person to wank you is at an advantage - a small one but an advantage nonetheless."

I had a funny feeling I knew where this was leading. "So we have decided to introduce a handicap system," said Aunty Darla.

"Your Mom is on a 2-second handicap, because she had to get you to come after me, and Lucy is on a 4-second handicap, because going last she was at the biggest disadvantage."

Aunty Darla paused here. "But the audacious little devil nearly made up for it all by performing that magnificent soixante-neuf on you for the final wank!"

I nodded, it certainly had been audacious! "So, with 2 seconds off, your Mom's time comes down to 1 minute 16 seconds," said Aunty Darla. "And with 4 seconds off, Lucy's also comes down to 1 minute 16 seconds!"

I gulped: "Don't tell me you've decided on a play-off, aunty. I don't think I could come again for a while." Darla smiled indulgently at me. "Of course not, Tony," she replied. "What we have decided is that you're going to be everyone's sex slave."

The three women were smiling broadly, but no one more so than Lucy, who cleared her throat and eagerly threw in her 10 cents' worth: "And since you came before I could get off on your face, it's been decided that your slavery will start now."

And with that Lucy slung her thighs up onto the arms of the easy chair, totally revealing her bare minge.

"OK slave," she ordered, "get on with it - we haven't got all day!"

And as I knelt to lap at her moist, strongly-perfumed pussy, I heard her laugh: "On second thoughts, yes, we have!"

To be continued...