I Licked It, So It's Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

"Mmmm...double the trouble and twice the fun," Helen quipped, as the two of them got busy fondling each other and drying each other off now.

"So...when you guys play with others, you obviously do it when I'm not around. This is going to be an interesting first," I mused, even as Salome walked over to me with a very wicked grin.

The next thing that I knew, I was bent over the sink and Salome looked at me, all but pleading with me to okay what she clearly had in mind. Helen also watched us, and mouthed "please," in the mirror, as if begging me to go along with it and start her game. Not wishing to be a spoilsport, and eager to see this game get started, I nodded and Salome parted my cheeks to commence the rimjob from Heaven. I mean, this was next level rimming, folks. She dragged it out, teased me with her tongue, brought me close more than once, and kept me on the edge in so many different ways, making me sweat beads before she finished up. The girl could be a professor in Analingus 101, no joke. One thing was sure...if I was at all and honest man, I would have to surrender the booty to Salome whenever she wanted it.

"Oh, God...you win!" I finally blurted, making Salome lick her lips and RESUME RIMMING me!

"Oh, fuck, woman, didn't you hear me yield? I cry 'uncle,' you goddamned vixen! You win this round!" I pointed out to her.

"Yes, so your ass is mine, as we all know now. And I get to do whatever I want with it, right?" Salome probed me with a devilish wink.

"Yes...God damn it!" I groaned, straining not to cum just yet.

"And this is what I want to do with it, so shut up and take it!" Salome got a little bossy, much to my shock, even as she forced me to cum at last, spilling my load on the rug on the bathroom tile floor.

"Okay, enough for now. But I'm going to do so much else with this ass of mine, now that it doesn't belong to you anymore. I've wanted to own your ass forever, and now I do," Salome told me, "glad to finally get to do something with my boyfriend's brother, too. Yummy."

"Alright, what next? Shall we retire to another room?" I proposed, catching my breath, even as Darren slapped me on the back and laughed at me.

"Bro, you just got seriously owned, in so many ways, and you're in for a real treat. A true adventure. I don't think that even I have experienced what you're about to feel, the way that Salome is going to spoil you," Darren told me, though Salome took his hand and led him to their bedroom.

"Boudoir, then?" I chuckled, while Helen bent over for me in open invitation, knowing what I wanted from her without being asked.

I took my time tasting her ass, of course. I gave Helen the very same kind of treatment that Salome did, though I added my own touches, mostly due to my appetite for her booty. I wanted Helen to know just how much I enjoyed the flavors that came from her bottom. She was absolutely delicious and I didn't hide my appreciation of her butt one bit. She squirmed, shivered, moaned, curled her toes, cussed loudly, and even pissed herself, poor thing. I know that it's a cliche, but that girl really was screaming my name and calling me a few choice words in Yiddish, which I didn't know that she knew.

At last, of course, it was too late for Helen to deny her ecstasy, just as it had been for me to refute claims that I felt true bliss from Salome's mouth on my ass. She was owned and we all could tell, including Salome, who winked at me, and Darren, who guffawed a bit at realizing that I now had exactly what Helen wanted to give me. There was no question of that. In fact, it now occurred to me, this was the main objective for Ms. Helen Katz when she started up this game of hers. She wanted to surrender her ass to me.

"Helen, baby...you did this whole thing to give me your butt, didn't you?" I confronted her, even as she screamed her pleasure yet again.

"Yes...yes, I did it! I did this to give you my ass! And now it's yours! I won! I got to give up the booty to you!" Helen encouraged me, perhaps a bit buzzed, as was indicated when she added, "this is the perfect way to spend Shabbos, though my rabbi wouldn't care for it. Then again, he shouldn't have fucked my mother and broke up my parents' marriage, either. Daddy refuses to ever go back to temple, either. He blames G-d and the rabbis and everything. Rabbi Mortensen insisted that I call him 'Dad,' too, but I've refused, that cunt!"

"Wow...wow, you got some anger and pain, don't you, baby? I don't blame you. Rabbi Mortensen abused his authority to seduce your mother, no doubt of that, and then make her leave your father for him, am I right? Let me guess, he got jealous at any hint of affection that your mother still had for your old man," I told Helen as I embraced and kissed her...on the mouth, not that she minded, despite the fact that my lips and tongue had been on the crack of her ass.

"It's...okay. Thank you, thank you, lover. You mean so much to me now. You've made me feel so much better now," Helen wiped her tears, even as Salome pressed her face to her bosom.

"Shhhh...shhhh, baby. It's okay. Suck my tits. Let Mama comfort you. You can own them both, you know," Salome offered to nurse Helen, and she couldn't help but agree to it.

It was absolutely one of the most beautiful things that I ever saw in my life. Poor, sweet Helen, the sassy, kinky slut teacher from my high school, had her mouth enclosed on Salome's nipples, sucking on the stripper's teats with desperate need. Salome didn't count the cost right at that moment. She didn't act as if she cared about the game at all. She just wanted to soothe my Helen (wait, did I just call her "my" Helen) and make all of her bitterness, sadness, and pain go away for a bit. She had regressed a bit in age, at least for the moment, and it was a truly sweet scene of nurturing, even if also quite sensual, as Salome mothered Helen and cradled her head, too.

That Salome also drew pleasure from it, too, was evident when she told Helen, "okay, these babies are yours now. You own them. Have your way with them, whenever you please, honey."

"Thank you...and it was worth it, giving up my two spots for this. I'm going to love this, I can already tell. May I...move in with you guys, please, so I can take full advantage of your tits and he can have constant access to my ass?" Helen pleaded with us.

"Sure, sweetie," Salome said, "I've no doubt that the men will agree to this. They're such softies when it comes to girls like us sometimes. Sometimes. This is probably one of those times."

"Hell, yes!" I agreed.

"I guess that I'd be outvoted, even if I wished to refuse, which I don't. Maybe I might even get some action from you, if I get really lucky," Darren grinned, "technically, this is still my house."

"Technically?" I asked.

"I gave up any real control some time ago, when I let you move in...and Salome, of course," Darren shrugged, "not that I mind."

"Come here, you," Salome told him, kneeling and putting her mouth around his cock, "you know what this means, right? I own this dick now. It's mine. And that's my second spot, my second new toy."

All that Darren could do now was moan and groan, as his stripper girlfriend laid claim to his prick, much to his own enjoyment and hers. He didn't even try to fight the orgasm that was sure to confirm her claim, her rights to his private parts. He had to wonder why she wanted his cock, but my ass, but he was sure to find out, as were the rest of us.

My brother just took it all, the licks and flicks of Salome's tongue and lips across the head, along the base, the warm wetness of her mouth as she took him in all the way down to her throat. He had no control over this moment and everyone could see that...he was now very much at her mercy, and she wasn't about to show him any...she devoured his spunk as he came, acting every bit the succubus at this point.

"So, so far, if we're keeping track, I own Helen's ass, Salome owns my butt and Darren's dick, and Helen owns both of Salome's tits. Did I miss anything?" I asked them all.

"Nope, nothing at all," Darren told me, opening Salome's thighs to get busy licking her twat.

"Oh, lover, I so hoped that you'd go for that! You're going to love the results!" Salome told him, moaning feverishly, even as I went behind her and spread her cheeks, making her gasp.

"You...you're all about that ass, aren't you, boss?" Helen teased me, as I staked my claim to that lovely ebony tush of my brother's girlfriend's.

"You tell me," I looked up and winked, even as Salome rapidly lost any semblance of self-control, her sense of composure fading as two brothers pleasured her with their tongues...our oral assaults were just too much for that sweet stripper.

"Team Maloney, right?" I got a high-five from my brother as we continued to make Salome shiver repeatedly...we were such horrible excuses for Boston Irish Catholics, but what do you expect?

When Helen renewed her own oral service to Salome, that poor lady went into the stratosphere, making noises that didn't sound humanly possible. All I knew was that I wanted that juicy ass of hers and I was going to make it mine as surely as she made mine hers, tit for tat. If Helen and Darren also wanted to claim their own territory and use it, making her squeal with delight, so much the better. Salome's bottom was every bit as delectable as I believed from seeing her before, and there was now no danger of escaping into the comfortable myth of normality called monogamy, which was often honored only in the breach in my experience.

"You...you...oh, fuck, this was just what I hoped that it would be! Oh...God!" Salome came and gushed all over Darren's face, "you own this pussy now, honey, and you own this ass, Damien! Thank God for the both of you, and thank you for making me cum so hard! Thank you, Helen, for sucking my tits like that...and coming up with such a sweet, sexy game!"

"Oh, it's not my idea. It was Mom's. It's how she, Dad, and Rabbi Mortensen got together," Helen winked at us, revealing the truth.

"You...you tart, you lied to us and made us think that your folks' marriage broke up! You...you...!" Salome started to act angry, as she recovered from her climax.

"Tricked you into giving up ownership of your delicious tits? Sure, so sue me, but really, you enjoyed it, too. You still got off on it, didn't you? You liked comforting me, cradling me, etc. Sorry if I cheated at the game, but what's a game without at least a little cheating? I was honest about everything else. Tell you what, since I tricked you, I'll give you three options, just to be a good sport. I can forfeit my claim and try to convince you honestly to win your tits back. I can keep my claim, but surrender another body part to your tongue, making you exempt from the same rules as the rest of us on just this point. Or you can pick another punishment that you wish, that you can name, as long as it respects the rights of Damien to my ass," Helen blushed, but licked her lips at the three ideas.

"No, I think that you're not getting off that easily, missy. Besides, you did introduce us to this wonderful game, so here's the deal: I need to hear that wonderful story about how your mother used the game to develop this delightfully sinful menage a trois with your father and Rabbi Mortensen, the REAL story, babe. You owe me that much, and I mean the whole motherfucking tale, with juicy details, okay?

"That and I want to marry you. Yes, marry you. Take you as my lesbian wife. Are we agreed? It won't be monogamy, of course. That just wouldn't do, not after this game, naturally. I just want to marry a woman. I've always planned to marry a woman. You can still date other women...and men, but that's the deal. Are we agreed?" Salome proposed to Helen, much to our shock, Darren's and mine, even Helen's.

"And the guys can come along for the honeymoon? Maybe I can bring the lesbian liquor store clerk with us, too? I think that she'd be in hog heaven, with two women available, even if she had to share us with two men," Helen pleaded with her.

"Of course! One, the idea of a lezzie cashier bent over while we tongue her holes together sounds very nice. We can make her so happy that she'd want to move in, too, and would put up with the two men to have constant use of our tongues, at least. And as for the men, good God, we need sperm to make babies, don't we? It's perfect!" Salome encouraged her fantasies, while noticing Darren ready to pounce on Helen's pussy, and not warning her at all, even winking at him.

"That sounds wild and wonderfulllll, oh, fuck, Darren, that's not fair, but...oooohhhh, don't stopppp, baby! Eat me, bad boy! Eat me good! This pussy is yours now, sir...alllll yourrss!" Helen began moaning like crazy, already very sensitive and now quite aroused, very ready for Darren's tongue, just as he calculated.

'Who owns this pussy, slut?" Darren taunted her between licks.

"You, sir!" Helen gasped.

"And who owns this ass, you naughty minx?" I demanded.

"Youuuu...boss!" Helen moaned and whimpered, "It's alllll yourrss, bossss!"

"And who is your fiancee, your future bride?" Salome played along.

"You...please, claim my tits, baby! Lick them, claim them!" Helen begged her.

"Yeah, I think that's fair, since she tricked you with the sob story, and she should still marry you and tell the real story, shouldn't she?" I grinned now, eager to see what Salome would do with Helen's breasts, which were smaller than Salome's, but still perky.

"Yeah, Salome gets a free pass to win your tits because of how you tricked her," Darren agreed, more than ready to go along with things, especially as he wanted to please the new owner of his cock.

"Oh, goody, goody!" Salome told us, winking as she began sucking and licking Helen's cleavage before working her way toward the right nipple first, followed by the left one, "these are MY tits now, aren't they, slut?"

"Yes, honey, YOUR tits. They're both your tits!" Helen flooded Darren's face as she came from the constant attention, and then gushed all over again when I started rimming her some more.

"Now, slut, let's hear what happened between your mother, your father, and the rabbi," I insisted, Salome and Darren both backing me up.

"Well, you see, it was just before Yom Kippur, and perhaps there was a sense that they might as well sin a bit to make the fast really worth their while or something. Oddly enough, it was Rabbi Mortensen who was the host. He invited my parents over, and yes, I was with a babysitter at the time. I didn't hear the full story until sometime later. He was freshly divorced and feeling lonely, perhaps, so they enjoyed each other's company, and a bit more wine than usual.

"Anyway, it was Mom who suggested the idea, as a joke, but seeing how aroused it made both Dad and Rabbi Mortensen, she took the first step by licking and sucking the rabbi's cock. The next thing that they knew, she had done the same to Dad's dick. Then the rabbi started eating her ass, much to her shock, while Dad ate her pussy, as always. That sealed it, of course.

"Dad kept his marital rights to her twat and the rabbi won her ass, which Dad didn't want, anyway. Dad was much more a strict pussy lover than the rabbi, it would seem. It was understood, though, that she would always get her holes licked first, and only then would she permit them to use HER pricks inside their chosen holes...and she would, of course, often suck them as much as she pleased.

"Rabbi Mortensen moved in with them, though no one has investigated why, and to this day, Mom gets two men all to herself. They're in a V, if you will. It's a little bizarre, a bit unorthodox, but it works for them. Dad doesn't use that hole, anyway, so why not let Rabbi Mortensen have it? It's not technically adultery, since it's anal, and neither man really has any use for another woman. They're both monogamous men at heart, while Mom is a bit polyandrous by nature, it seems.

"Mom satisfies both of them often, and in fact, doesn't ever violate their agreed upon rules. She doesn't let any man but Dad into her pussy, to this day, not even the rabbi. That's Daddy's hole. She doesn't let Dad have her ass, not that he wants it, because that's the rabbi's property. The only hole that they share is her mouth, and that's not technically adultery, either. Neither man gets sloppy seconds or has to worry about creampies, other than cleaning up their own now and then, from what I've heard.

"It might seem like Mom's the complete Domme or something at first, but honestly, both men are very content and she is completely their slut. She does everything that they ask, since they don't have or desire other women, so she doesn't wish to deprive them and make them start looking out of frustration, and she doesn't hesitate to initiate sex, either. She typically starts sex with fellatio, and then it leads to cunnilingus and/or analingus, depending if it's one or both men. There are a lot of threesomes, but there's also a lot of one-on-one sex between them, and neither man has to worry about kids, since Dad's had the snip years ago and Rabbi Mortensen leaves her pussy alone.

"Religiously, they justify it by means of compassion toward a lonely man and hospitality as well, as well as the fact that it's not strictly adultery, plus pregnancy is out of the picture, so the classic position on seed is moot. Is it kinda hot? Sure, in a way, it certainly makes Mom out to be quite the sexy vixen, and she really is one. She's just not a slut or anything as she sees it. She's a woman who cares for and loves two men, and shows them each a special, unique, distinct expression of that love through physical, sexual intimacy. They're all happy with the arrangement, so why not?" Helen struggled to explain the situation in a way that wouldn't get her mother judged.

"Hey, I'm not looking down on her! I'm a stripper, honey, did you forget? A stripper who loves men...a lot! I can see the appeal of this menage a trois of your mother's, though I'm not perhaps as jealous as she might be. Of course, I also love women, hence why I want to marry you, babe. I like how your family deals with this, being honest and true to themselves, even if others wouldn't approve or understand. I mean, it's one thing if your mother imposed a double standard, quite another if the two men just didn't want any strange for themselves.

"As you said, she's faithful to them, doesn't go outside their arrangement, anyway, right? Sounds like a cozy little vee for three men, and they might not have the same sex drive as her, at least that's the impression that I get. Going after strange is for men like Damien and Darren here, not for men like your father and the rabbi, since they're apparently one-woman men," Salome assured Helen, while still sucking on her tits a bit, loving the sweet taste of her nipples.

"Honey, I'm going to love it when we start nursing, because I plan to get my share of your milk, too," Helen warned her with a kiss in front of us.

"You'd better! I'm likely to swell up a lot and need the relief. I'll gladly do the same for you, too," Salome licked her lips now.

"Oh, fuck it, gals!" Darren was now quite horny, as was I, and Salome could tell.

"Don't worry, dear. I didn't claim your cock to keep it to myself. Quite the opposite. That's why I also claimed Damien's ass, among several reasons, in fact. Do me a favor and put my two man parts together...the two that I own, please. Fuck your brother in the ass!" Salome urged Darren, making both of us men even hornier with the forbidden thrill of gay incest.

"Do it, bro! Butt-fuck me!" I bent over, now more than ready for his fine prick, "just lube generously. Both on your cock and my asshole."

It hurt at first, I won't lie, getting buggered by my own brother, since he was thick like me, but I didn't mind too much. It also felt great, being intimate with my own twin at last. It was also my first time with a man, but, hey, I always felt that Darren and I had a special bond that went beyond brotherhood. Now, it was just being expressed through a new form, that of sodomy. I wondered if we would do this again, and then I realized that we would if Salome had anything to do with it. The only question was whether I would always bottom or would I trade up and Top Darren sometimes. I'm generally not a submissive guy, so I had a sneaking suspicion that we would both trade off quite a bit.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers