I Licked It, So It's Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Damn, bro...I had no idea that you were so tight back there! I must confess that I'm not. I've bent over and done gay porn a few times, though only amateur. Gay for pay stuff to make ends meet, though I enjoyed it a bit, I confess. Don't worry, I always used protection. Condoms and/or PreP, to say the least. Oh, fuck, I can't hold back much longer!" Darren grunted as he worked his hips and I used mine to meet his strokes inside my ass.

"Do it! Come inside his asshole! Flood his bowels with your jizz, honey!" Salome directed Darren, who didn't hesitate to fill my booty with his sticky load.

"Ready for the next bit of action? I'm horny as hell and I am ready to cum inside someone now. Helen, bend over. Your sweet ass is mine, right? Time to prove it," I told my new anal slut, who didn't hesitate to present me with her sweet ass.

"Yes, take my ass! It's yours! This ass is yours! You licked it, so it's yours...bosss!" Helen creamed herself in front of us, even as I began lubing her asshole and sliding my cock inside it.

"Ready to submit to me for the rest of your life? To surrender your booty on demand? Salome's your wife, of course, but I'm your anal owner, your lord and master, right?" I insisted, enjoying the sweet, tight, puckered hole that I began fucking in earnest and fondling those delightful cheeks of her bottom.

"Wow, she's really biting her bottom lip, but she's also still creaming herself! You can smell it!" Salome reacted to the way that Helen took my cock inside her booty and reveled in it.

"Oh, damn, that's so fucking sexy to watch!" Darren reacted to the scene, even as Salome started wiping his dick with a wet wipe and sucking him good and hard.

"Yes, it is, just like watching my boyfriend sodomize his brother was one of my fantasies come true. You're still my boyfriend, right? I own your dick, after all, and you own my pussy. Don't worry, lover. You'll still get tons of this pussy around your cock, as long as we both agree to it. And I will suck, suck, suck this dick, no matter where I've put it right beforehand.

"And you can eat all of this pussy that you'd ever want. It's yours now. This sweet chocolate pie is all yours. I just hope that you and your brother choose to swap and share a lot, especially on my honeymoon with my future bride, Helen here. I'd love for both of us girls to get knocked up by both of you men," Salome urged Darren while sucking him with enthusiasm, working to make him stiff all over again.

"OH, GOD, YES!" Darren began groaning again.

"And you'll let Helen and I eat each other out, and that cute lesbian store clerk that she's mentioned, right? You'll let her eat our pussies, too? Pretty please?" Salome did her best pout, her adorable brown eyes melting any hint of doubt in my brother's mind.

Meanwhile, Helen worked those hips like crazy, drawing me further into her bottom, taking as much of me as she could. She moaned and whimpered, gasped, winced, and then screamed as she came repeatedly, again and again, from my cock probing her deepest, darkest parts, her hot, tight asshole. She knew how to work my dick over with her slippery butt, while I admired her lovely pale buns and enjoyed the contrast between those and Salome's equally beautiful dark derriere. She did her absolute best to milk my balls through my prick, and it was several strokes in before I finally lost it, spilling my jizz into her lovely tush. I could tell that she felt both pain and pleasure, but that the former enhanced the latter for her. Helen was definitely a pain slut.

When I came at last inside Helen, we both collapsed, as did Darren after a wonderful sixty-nine that made it quite clear that they were still very much into each other. Darren never got fully hard again that night, but he still relished being sucked while he ate Salome out. We all passed out, drunk and sated, and let the dreams take us. There was no doubt that we were very pleased and satisfied with ourselves.

"Now I know why Mom likes anal so much...Oh, God, that was great! Hell of a way to spend Shabbos, but I still say that's a good thing," Helen laughed as we dozed off at the very end.

Tomorrow, well, we'd deal with the aftermath and the hangover, but for now...sleep was enough and the Sandman company enough for us.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers