I like Being Naked Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
239 Followers

What are you looking at?

I took a quick glance around and seeing it was all clear, I pulled the front of the dress up until I could see my pussy.

Kim, mom said when she saw what I had done.

Try it I said

what?

Quick, do it.

Mom glanced around then grabbed the front of her dress and lifted it exposing her bare pussy like I had just done.

We giggled then made our way out.

Why did you do that she asked?

I thought it would be exciting to flash my pussy in the mall, so I just did it. What did you think when you did it.

Well, that was kinda kinky.

We both giggled.

We got into the car and both of our short dresses rode up enough our pussy's were on display.

I guess we won't be stopping anywhere else today and we drove home. Once home, we found dad out back and went out to show him our new dresses.

He saw us walk out and immediately stopped what he was doing in order to see us together in those little dresses. Under the sun, I could see just how much was showing through as I was watching mom walking before me.

Dad goes WOW. You girls are tearing me up. You both look beautiful in those dresses. That is taking sexy to the max he said.

Mom stopped to do her modeling moves and then did a fast spin. Dad got a great view of her bottom and pussy when she did that. Again he was wowing, then I went ahead and did the same, a quick spin so he could see me too.

Oh that's hot he said. He came over and gave us both a hug.

"Did you wear them at the mall like that," he asked.

"We sure did," mom said. We even took an opportunity to flash our pussies in the middle of the mall.

"What," dad said. Should have been there. And when we got in the car, these little dresses rode up enough that we were on display all the way home.

"No way," he said.

"Could make for an interesting road trip," mom said.

Dad grinned...

Which one of you picked these out?

Kim saw them first and tried one on. When she came out to show me, and I saw her, I told her it wasn't fair. It looks so sexy.

"You got that right." dad said.

So I was pleased they had my size too. I put this one on, and it was game over.

We wore them home.

Fantastic dad said. Those are so nice. He gave mom another hug. I noticed he grabbed her butt this time.

I wandered over by the pool and decided to try a lounge. Sure enough, it rode way up leaving me exposed, and of course I was more exposed than in the car because I was laying out. "Come and try this mom."

She and dad walked over and mom grinned seeing me stretched out with my pussy showing before she too sat then laid back exposing herself. We booth noticed dad was developing a bulge in his shorts.

"I see someone is getting excited," mom said. Why don't you let it out, as she coyly spread her legs a little to expose more of herself.

Dad looked at mom directly in her eyes and dropped his shorts, letting his semi hard dick out. I had seen it partially erect before, but he was almost fully erect now and standing right in front of us.

Mom said to me, "it's considered a compliment when man is erect when seeing a women."

Oh, that's great. "Thanks dad, I'm glad you approve," I said.

I suppose you two might like a little time to yourself as I scooted off the lounge, exposing more of me.

Mom and dad smiled.

I went in to leave them alone. I was getting real tingly throughout my body again. As I walked to the house, I had slipped a hand inside the fabric over a tit and began caressing myself. Once in the door I had a hand on my pussy, I also took a quick peek at mom and dad. Mom had slid forward and was sucking on dad's dick and working it with her hands.

I stood there and watched as I was working on my self. I then reached back and pulled the neck straps loose and let the dress fall off. I pulled a chair out and sat down, spread my legs and started masturbating while watching mom and dad out by the pool. The glass door has a film on it so I knew they couldn't see me.

Mom had gotten up and removed her dress. Dad had reached over and was caressing her tits when the fabric fell free. Mom then slid the dress off. They were now kissing while he was fingering her pussy and she was stroking his dick and I was going like mad on myself. I could feel my pussy getting real wet as I rubbed.

Mom had gotten on her hands and knees as dad was now fucking her like mad. I started cumming and started to moan. I saw dad step back and then move to the side of mom. She grabbed his dick and stuffed it in her mouth. By his action, I'd say he was having an orgasm, I was.

My whole body was shaking and my pussy felt soaked.

Dad had moved over behind mom again with his face in her pussy. Mom was squeezing her tits before I saw her body start to convulse and shake. I assume she just had a orgasm herself. Dad had moved to a lounge and mom wasn't moving.

I guess they were recovering from their orgasms as was I. I got off the chair and realized just how wet I had gotten when I saw a mess on the floor. I quickly grabbed some paper towels and wiped it up. I put the chair back and noticed mom and dad were now in the pool. I really wanted to go jump in too, but thought it was too soon to return. So I went to my room and put the dress back on and stood before the mirror.

I could see my face was flush and I still looked out of breath. But this dress was absolutely hot. I turned and just kept looking. This was sexy. My tits were covered completely with the strips of fabric that went around the neck. The fabric got a little wider as it came down to the waste band. I could reach in from either side of the bands of fabric and place a hand on a tit.

I could even pull the fabric to either side of my tits so they were exposed. Oh, this is going to be fun. I got out the black thong and pulled it on. Then stood before the mirror to have a look.

I lifted the front hem to see how my pussy looked and I was satisfied. So, I hoped mom and dad had enough time to recover and headed for the pool.

They were still in the pool and not together. I opened the door and asked if it was safe to come out.

"Come on out darling," mom said.

They were both eyeing me as I walked out. As I got closer I said, this is a sexy little dress!

A girl can be naughty in this, as I reached under one of the straps of fabric caressing a tit, or I can pull the fabric to the sides and show off my tits as I did it, or move em to the inside leaving tits on the outside. If the straps are loosened, the fabric will bow out so tits are exposed from the side. I was standing near the edge of the pool putting on this little show.

Mom & Dad were right there below and looking up at me. Dad was grinning big time and mom seemed amazed with what she saw me do with the dress and the options I was demonstrating.

I continued by untying the straps and tucking them somewhat into the waste band saying it can be worn topless as I stood there looking at them looking up at me.

I could see in the water that dad's dick was sticking straight out again.

Mom said, "well, I see you did put on some panties."

I said, "I'm not sure this looks good."

They seem to distract from the dress as I parted my legs some and pulled up the front of the hem to show off the black thong with my pussy showing through.

Dad goes wow, and mom says, that is hot as she came closer and could now see how sheer the black thong was.

Someone's been shopping again she said.

I don't think black is good under this dress as I reached down and pulled the thong off.

Dad had put a hand on his dick and mom had moved in next to him. I let the dress down, then pulled it off and tossed it to a lounge and said, I need a swim, and dove in.

My body was on fire. The water had never felt so good as now. While under the water I had tuned to see mom and dad. They had hands on each other. I surfaced and started to swim around.

Mom and Dad stayed together as I swam around. I would go under and see they still had hands on each other. On the surface they were kissing like mad again. I stopped and hung on the side at the deep end as they kept kissing. I placed my other hand on my pussy and started masturbating, right there in the pool with mom and dad engaged in their own activity. They paid no attention to me.

Then I heard mom making little noises of satisfaction. I was now feeling an orgasm of my own coming on. Before I came, I swam to the other end and back again, then back to the steps and sat on a lower step so I was mostly under waster, spread my legs and resumed working on my pussy.

Mom and dad continued what they were doing. Mom made some more noises as her body started writhing about and I heard a stifled noise from dad too and figured they must have cum. I know I did, but silently. I really wanted to scream. I got my breath back and started swimming again.

A few minutes later, mom and dad separated and began to float around. Mom looked over at me with a very satisfied smile on her face and dad was doing his best to avoid me I think.

After I was refreshed, I got out and went to a lounge to lay down to get a few rays. Mom got out and did the same. As she walked over, it looked like her pussy was a little reddish. She laid down and didn't say anything.

Dad got out and I could see his dick still wasn't limp. He too came over and laid down not saying a word. I could see his dick twitching as he laid there. Dad asked if he should BBQ. Mom said that sounds good. We were silent again as we all bathed in the sun.

Dad had gotten up saying he had a couple of chores to do. His dick was just hanging now.

After dad left, mom said, I don't know what to say. That was quite a performance young lady.

I'm sorry mom, I was in my room standing before the mirror looking at the dress and was excited with how it looks on me. I was seeing how much it revealed and discovered I could do the things I showed you and dad.

Yes dear, but you might not do that in front of your dad like that.

Did I cause a problem?

"Oh No, not at all," but he did get real excited she said with a big smile. I should be the one to do that to him.

Yea, I thought I saw his dick sticking out as he was watching me. Seeing he was showing appreciation, I kinda put on more of a show I guess.

Mom looked at me and said, "just tame it down, ok."

OK mom.

She sat up and asked me to put lotion on her back, and she put lotion on me. We then continued our nude sunbathing.

Dad came by later to do the pool maintenance and check the chemicals. I could see he was still under control. He also kept taking looks at mom & I laying there in all our naked glory.

After enough sun for the day, I got up and grabbed my thong and dress.

Mom saw that and said, "let me see that thong."

So I handed it to her and watched her check it out.

"Mind if I try it on?"

Go ahead.

She pulled it on and strained to see how it looked. Why don't you come in and stand before the mirror so you can see it better.

That sounds like a good idea. We went in together. She came and stood before the mirror admiring herself. Wow, "these are naughty little panties," dear.

"Kinda hot," huh mom.

Absolutely. Now I see why your dad was getting so excited.

It's like a major tease because of how much shows through.

You could wear it around this afternoon if you like.

You naughty little girl, thinking like that. She smiled and said, OK, I will. She gave me a hug, then walked out.

I started my computer and sent Sue an email to see what day we would go shopping. Then as if becoming a bad habit, I started looking at thongs and swimwear again. I was finding some bikini sites with videos of models wearing, then taking off the bikinis and moving around seductively. There seemed to be a lot of closeups of the Girls pussy's, as if the bikinis themselves weren't actually covering anything to begin with, just strings of fabric and some were just pearls and then the zipper. How odd...

I was getting thirsty and went to the kitchen for a drink. I saw mom and dad out by the BBQ getting it ready for this evening. Mom was wearing the thong. I could see dad checking her out as she was leaning back against the BBQ pit. It looked like her legs were spread somewhat giving him a nice view too. I could see he was partially losing control. I'd gone back to my room to do some more reading.

Mom came in later to let me know dinner was ready. We all ate and had friendly conversation. Noticing mom was the only one wearing anything I said, aren't you a little overdressed?

Dad laughed as they got up to clear things.

I think your mother has been on a constant tease all afternoon. He walked over and gave her a big hug. I noticed one of his hands seemed to reach for her front side in the process.

She was facing the sink so I couldn't see what he actually did. I had gone back to do more reading and I must have napped too.

Mom had come in and pulled off the thong. I don't need these anymore this evening. They'll get in the way she said with smile. She handed me the thong and said thanks.

Anytime.

I looked at the thong and noticed they felt damp. I gave them a good squeeze and determined they were in fact wet, so I figured she had been excited, as I know how wet I've been getting.

I walked over to the bathroom and washed it in the sink then hung them up to dry, then went to the kitchen to get a drink. I saw it was already 9:30. Well, I really must have had a major nap and then I know I heard mom. I've heard that before. It was coming from their room this time.

I started down the hall in that direction. The hall was dark, and as I got closer to their room, moms noises were much clearer. I moved closer as quietly as I could until I could see them on the bed. Light coming from their bathroom was just enough that I could see dad was on his back with mom bouncing up and down on him, writhing about with her ooooh oooh oooh's.

Dad was caressing her breast as they fucked wildly. I heard him say, you're sure wet tonight dear, excited about something?

well, you're sure hard tonight and they both laughed a little.

Yes I'm hard and have been fighting it all day with all the teasing going on around here.

Oh, did someone get teased today, as dad was thrusting into her.

When two beautiful women come out wearing sexy little dresses and then lay back and display pussy like that, you saw what happened.

Yeah, and it was nice that Kim gave us some time together after you dropped your shorts and showed off your hard on.

You told me to do it he said.

That I did.. oooh ooohh

I was getting warm and tingly all over again and without thinking about it, started rubbing my pussy as I watched and listened to mom and dad as they fucked and talked about the events of the day.

That little show Kim put on was, well, that was naughty mom said. I told her to calm it down, and I can't believe you gave me a hand job in the pool with her right there.

I know dad said. But her little show got me hard.

I know mom said. She told me that she became more animated when she noticed you were 'showing appreciation.'

Well she was being real naughty. She had walked right up to the edge of pool and with her legs parted, I looked right up and saw that little thong that hid nothing and top that off with her demonstration of how many ways she could let her tits out, you saw it all.

I did.

I guess I hadn't realized I had made such an impression this afternoon as I felt juices developing on my pussy.

Mom got off of dad and turned around. She then sat on dad's face and said, "eat that hot juicy pussy you naughty man." She then leaned forward and started to suck his dick.

I was getting close to cumming now and quietly left the scene. Back in my room,I got on my bed and then concentrated on my now sopping wet pussy. I was rubbing my clit and working hard to bring on what I knew was going to be another mind blowing orgasm, and I did, but I couldn't stop and kept doing it until I came several more times. Seems every orgasm is more intense. I laid there calming down and catching my breath. I was all wet and thought, time to hit the pool.

So I went out my back door to the pool and walked in to cool off. I just loved this feeling. It's like an all over massage as I slid through the water. I sat on one of the steps were I could just lay there. Then I heard dad say, well, "look who's having a late night skinny dip." I looked to see mom and dad walking towards the pool. I noticed too that dad's dick was straight out.

Oh hi. "Can we join you," mom asked.

"I'd be pleased to have you join me," as they walked over. Mom walked into the pool and dad had gone over and flipped on the pool light.

"Now we can see," he said.

Yeah, "I could see his dick sticking straight out."

"Getting late," mom said.

I know. I had a nice nap today and wasn't real tired tonight and thought a swim would be nice, as dad joined mom and I in the pool.

You guys aren't mad at me for my antics today are you?

"No no," they said.

Well, I'm sorry if I did upset you.

"Everything is OK," mom said as she came to me and gave me an assuring hug, dad came over and wrapped his arms around both of us.

This three way hug seemed to go on for eternity. Three naked bodies together at once was such a unique feeling with mom's tits pressed up to me and oh my, as it must have been dad's dick brushing my leg then slipping in between mom and I.

Mom must have felt this too and I'm not so sure she didn't press her hips forward on purpose because it felt like she and I were now squeezing dad's dick between us before we broke the hug and resumed swimming. It looked so erotic with the pool light on, being able to see how naked we were in the water. Dad had no where to hide his erection, which stayed with him.

After I had enough, I got out, toweled off and said "good night."

still more to cum

++++++

honestme
honestme
239 Followers
12