I like Being Naked Pt. 08

Story Info
We Skinny dip with Mom & Dad, clean the boys up girls.
6.9k words
4.59
45k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
239 Followers

We Skinny dip with mom and dad, clean those boys up girls.

After Jake and I got naked together, we went to join mom and dad for some skinny dipping. I made sure Jake had signs of excitement as we went out and got in the pool.

"So Jake, now can you tell us were you took our daughter tonight?" mom asked.

"Oh sure, the Country club has a formal night each month. My parents had tickets to go but couldn't, so they offered the tickets to me."

"Oh, that's wonderful," mom said.

Dad said, "I've heard they really go all out on that deal, valet parking and everything."

"They sure do. The menu has just a few items, but they're all top notch." Jake said.

"What did you have?" mom asked.

"Kim had Shrimp Scampi and I had Salmon."

"That sure sounds good," dad said.

"Everything was so nice, the decorations, the table settings, all the people were dressed very nicely," I said.

Jake said, "I'd have to say Kim stole the show. She looked so beautiful tonight, no one came close. It was exciting to see people notice her the way they did, you'd be proud. I even asked her to walk to the lady's room, just so I could watch the people watch her. She's such a good sport too and she did it. She got most everyone's attention as she made her way though. Her return trip was phenomenal. They were like waiting for her to return, and when she did, the whole place got quiet as they watched her. People actually stopped and stood to the side allowing her to walk past, and I'd never seen anything like it before. My mom told me before I went that all the women there were always trying to 'outdo' each other on those nights. Like who would be the best dressed and so on. So it's going to be interesting the hear gossip in the coming days. "

Mom had come to my side.

"Is that true," she asked?

I looked at her and could see tears running down her cheeks again and I just nodded. She then reached out and hugged me.

"Thanks again," mom. "I really did feel beautiful the whole time. I had gone to the lady's room and touched up the gloss. The lady's in there were making nice comments as they looked at me."

Mom swam over to Jake and wrapped her arms around him, "I really want to thank you for what sounds like a fabulous time for our daughter tonight. You make me proud and so glad she has a boyfriend like you."

"Boyfriend," dad said.

"Yeah, Jake asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Oh well, being dad, I guess I'm always the last to know."

We all laughed.

I swam over to Jake. I just had to give him another hug.

Our small talk continued a while longer before mom and dad said they were going in. Jake and I stayed out, still full of excitement from our night out. We did lots of hugging and kissing before we started touching each other. I had a hand on his dick and he had a hand on my pussy. We were both getting real excited again. I then led Jake to the steps and got him sitting down.

"I have some unfinished business to take care of."

I knelt next to him and started working both hands all over his dick. I did this for a few minutes listening to his sounds of pleasure. Then I took him in my mouth and ran my tongue all over him. I could hear him really start to breathe hard.

"Kim, I'm about to cum."

I lightened up my attack but kept my mouth on his dick and a hand stroking him at the same time.

"Oh Kim, I I I I Immmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmmm"

Gobs of his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed some and some ran out along his dick making it real slick. I kept his dick in my mouth the whole time. I kept this up until Jake pulled me off. I then gave him a big kiss.

Jake got up and had me stretch out.

"You deserve some pleasure too," as he buried his face between my legs. He had his tongue all over me down there.

"Oh gosh Jake, that feels so nice...ooooooh yeah...ooooh oooooooooh, awwwwwwwwwww mmmmmm... oh yeah, oh yeah mmmmmmm cuuummmmmmming...don't stop...ahhhmmm"...

After he got me off, we walked back in the pool and cleaned each other before getting out and heading in.

I was laying on my bed naked, just watching Jake get dressed. He was ready to go and had looked at me, smiling.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Oh, is that when I'm naked, or dressed up?"

Kim, you're just beautiful anyway you are.

I slipped off the bed gave him hug and kiss. We then walked to his car. He put his stuff in the car and put his arms around me for another hug and kiss.

"Kim, you're out here naked again."

"Yeah, but it's dark and you can't see much."

I was up early, so I got to visit with mom before she went to work.

"You're up early, I didn't expect that from you this morning."

I guess I'm still excited."

Mom smiled.

"So, what are your plans for today," mom asked.

"Well, I might just call the girls for an emergency get together. I've got to share with them what happened yesterday."

Mom smiled. "I can see you girls doing that."

"I do wish dad could have seen me before we went out last night."

Mom smiled. "Well dear, he got to see you in totally different light and his vantage point made it pretty exciting for him."

I gave mom a puzzled look.

"Well, dad had a unique view, looking up your short dress. Your sexy little black thong was illuminated by the light from the pool. So it was nearly as if you had nothing on."

"Oh, so dad got a little excited did he?" I said grinning.

Mom smiled. "Look at the photos I took, and you'll see."

"OK, I will."

I called Sue and Lea right way and insisted they come over. I connected the camera to my computer to download the photos mom and Jake took. They were right on the top of the list, easy peasy. As they were being copied, I browsed other photos on the camera, and oh, what do we have here. Well, looks like mom's been doing some modeling, oh, dad too as I found some playful nudes of mom and dad, oh my, those are hot... I ended up looking through all the photos and making a few other copies...

Mom took some very nice photos of me out back, then there were the ones of Jake and I out front and one short video clip. I watched that. That is when Jake asked mom to take a picture, she made a video instead. It starts with Jake and I standing side by side, then Jake turns towards me and pulls me to him and gives me a big kiss.

The photos from last night by the pool were hot. I see why dad got excited. My pussy was showing through the thong as if it was hardly there.

When the girls arrived, I was all giddy.

"What's up with you girl?" Lea asked.

"Well come in and I'll tell you."

We went to my room, I told the girls they could get rid of their clothes.

"Well, Jake came over again yesterday."

"Did you guys go skinny dipping by yourselves," Sue asked,

"Yes. So he showed up with a gift box. I opened it right away and this is what he brought me," as I pulled out the little black dress and slipped it on real fast.

Oh my gosh, that's a beautiful dress," they said.

"He bought that for you?" Lea asked.

"Yes. Then he said, I'd like to take you out for dinner tonight and I'd like you to wear the dress. I asked him where we were going, he said, someplace special. So we went skinny dipping for awhile and got some sun. When we were done and heading back in I said I needed to wash my hair. I then looked at Jake and asked him wash my hair for me? So we got in the shower together and I let him wash my hair for me."

"You took a shower with Jake?" Sue asked.

"He washed your hair, anything else?" Lea asked giggling.

I smiled.

"He told me He'd pick me up at 6:30, then he went home, but he still wouldn't tell me where we were going. When mom got home, I pulled on the black thong, slipped into the dress and put on my black shoes and went to show her my new dress and let her know that we were going out. Well mom was checking me out and was thrilled on how nice I looked. But she had a problem with the shoes. She asked what time he was picking me up and I told her 6:30. She said that's good, lets run down and get you shoes that will look a lot nicer with your dress."

"We went to the shoe store in the mall and got new high heels. These are what mom picked our for me and this nice hand bag."

"Now you're the elegant Lady," Lea said.

"That all looks so nice," Sue said.

"Well, we came home and mom took me into her bathroom and got out this. I pulled out the lip gloss and put some on."

"That color is wonderful on you," Lea said.

"Thanks. She then did some eye highlighting, sorry, I don't have that to show you."

"Ahh they said," and we all giggled.

"Then she took my hair and put it up in a bun to give me this look," as I held my hair up behind me.

"Nice."

"Then she opened another drawer and pulled these out." I showed the girls mom's diamond necklace and earrings.

"Mom looked me over and was so pleased with how I looked she had tears running down her cheeks. So she had to take me out back and she took these," as I showed the girls the photos on the computer.

"You look absolutely beautiful Kim," both Sue and Lea said.

I smiled as I slipped back out of the dress.

"You girls want to try this on?"

"Oh yeah," Lea said.

She slipped it on and looked herself over in the mirror.

"Oh, this is so sexy, a little short maybe."

"Yeah, that's the other thing."

They both looked at me.

"This is not the original dress. The one Jake brought me was smaller. I wore it to the mall without bending in any direction because it was shorter than this. We went straight to the dress store and they exchanged it for this one before I got the shoes."

Lea slipped out of the dress and Sue slipped it on to have a look, then slipped it off and I put it away.

"Lets go out to the pool," I said, and we went out and got in.

"So Jake picked me up at 6:30. You'd have no Idea how he looks in a 3 piece suit, but that is what he had on. He was maxed out, oh so handsome."

"I told you I was Jealous," Sue said.

We all giggled.

"I'll show you more photos when we go in. So we got in the car and off we went. His line for the night, "you look absolutely beautiful". So we drove to that Private Country Club that we always hear about. He said there was valet parking and someone would open my door for me, and they did. Jake offered his arm to me and we walked in together as the doors were opened for us. He handed over his tickets and we were led to a table on the far side of the room, which meant we walked a long ways and I think we took the long way. We were seated and Jake said, I should have seen the people checking me out."

"We both had a seafood dinner and were just talking when Jake said, 'I'd love to see you walk to the lady's room. Hey, I grabbed my hand bag and walked to the lady's room, no rush. I felt eyes on me as I walked across the room. I went in and freshened up my lip gloss. There were other lady's in there, and they were very complimentary of me. One lady flat out told me I was a knockout. She was very nice looking herself and I complimented her. It was absolutely incredible. So I was ready to return back to our table. When I came out of the Lady's room, the eyes were on me, the people had waited to see me, and the whole place got quieter as I made my way back across the room. People stopped and stood to the side to allow me to walk past. It was like a dream. Jake said he's never seen people do that before. He was thrilled watching the people watch me as I walked through. I felt good all over. I really felt beautiful."

"You are, Those photos are precious. You gotta get prints of those and hang 'em on your wall." Lea said.

"I had gotten back to our table and Jake was just glowing. We looked around and could see people looking our way. Several people came by and introduced themselves. They play Golf with Jake's Dad."

"I'm jealous," Sue said, and we all laughed.

"We made one more scene just by walking out. The place got quiet again. I'm just thrilled with it all."

"Wow, you'll never forget that night."

Lea asked, "how did Jake choose that dress for you?"

I smiled. "We went to the mall one morning. We were having fun, doing silly things. I went in the dress shop to have a look around. I told Jake he could pick any dress he wanted, and I'd model it, and that's the dress he picked out."

"That's awesome," Lea said.

"It'll be fun to hear Jake talk about it on Friday. Lets do some swimming and get some sun."

We did that and went back to my room. The girls were anxious to see the other photos that were of Jake & I together. It only took one photo for the girls to gush in envy. Then there's the video of him kissing me. That one got them all excited.

"Yeah Kim, you need some prints for your walls. Your mom sure did a nice job on your hair and makeup."

"Oh yeah, she was so cool about it. I've asked her to show me how to do the hair. We might do that this weekend. I'm still so tickled, I just hope to get another chance to dress up like that again, and soon."

We all giggled.

It's Friday, The girls are coming earlier than the boys. When they knocked, I ran to the door to let them in. Opening the door, I really had to smile, as they stood there with big grins on their faces, and the fact they were both already naked.

"Surprise," they said.

We all giggled as they came in.

"So, you two are anxious today, huh?"

"Well, we were walking up to the door and thought it would be fun to greet you like you normally greet us. So we undressed just outside the door, knowing you go all the way to the driveway naked, we weren't too concerned anyone would see us."

We all giggled and went to my room so the girls could stow their stuff.

"Well, I suggest we all greet the boys like this together when they come."

Sue & Lea smiled and said, "that'll be fun."

When the boys arrived, we all gathered at the door to greet them. We opened the door and got big smiles from all of them.

Lea said, "hey boys, you're a little overdressed for this party."

We all laughed.

We let them in and everyone gave each other a hug, except for Jake and I. I got the big hug and and a big kiss, before we headed out back to begin our day. No rush today I noticed as Jake and I had a few more hugs and kisses after he undressed. The other guys were being casual and talking with the girls. There was no teasing, just fun talk before we started to get in the pool, and even then there was lots of friendly talk.

We weren't in the pool long when I heard, "Kim."

Everyone looked to see mom coming our way, wearing her string bikini.

The boys were heard saying, "Oh my gosh, we're busted!."

I think Sue and Lea were overly embarrassed to be caught naked with the guys.

Seeing mom, I got out to greet her and we gave each other a hug.

Standing beside mom, "hey everyone, this is my mom, Beth. But just call her Mom."

Everyone tried to say, "Hi Mom."

I pointed out Lea, Mike and Carl.

"Well hi everyone. I hope you don't mind if I join you today. I got off work early and thought it would be great to get some sun. Kim has told me all about you and I'm glad to finally meet you. so, as you were...have fun," mom said.

"I see we're skinny dipping today," mom said as she removed her bikini.

Mom walked in the pool with me and she made her way over to Sue and Lea who had gathered together, as had the boys. I went to Jake and we waded off together.

Jake asked, "did you know your mom was going to show up?

I smiled, "It was mentioned she was off work early and wanted to get some sun this afternoon."

"She sure scared the heck out of Carl and Mike. They thought we were busted big time being caught naked with you girls. Then they got a better look at her and fear turned into excitement when she took off her suit and seeing the both of you standing there naked. Mike said he wasn't going to be able to get outta the pool for week he was so hard. I think Carl is still confused and doesn't know what to think, other than to be embarrassed."

I giggled, "Well, mom didn't say anything, other than acknowledging we were skinny dipping and now she's joined us. No harm done. See how cool she is..."

Jake said, "I couldn't agree more, your mom is cool."

"Sue, it's really good to see you again," mom said.

"Thanks mom."

"I see you're getting a very nice tan too," mom said

Sue smiled.

"Lea, It's good to finally meet you," mom said to her.

"I'm happy to meet you Beth, Kim is always talking about you and telling us how much she loves you, and I want to thank you for allowing us to come spend time here . Your yard is beautiful and I love the pool," Lea told mom

"Oh, you're very welcome Lea. I see the results of you getting sun too. You too have a beautiful tan."

"Thanks mom," Lea said.

Mom then put her arms around both girls for a little girl hug, then she headed to the boy's.

"Hi guys," mom said.

Mom said quietly, "you guys look a little nervous, take a deep breath and relax, I don't bite."

The boys grinned.

"Mike, where did you move here from?" She asked.

"We were about 6 hours north of here, in no mans land."

Mom laughed. "I think, we've passed through there once."

"Carl, it's nice to meet you too."

"Thanks Mrs. Stuart." He said.

"Just call me mom, and like I said, you guys can relax. No ones in trouble here because you're skinny dipping with my daughter and her friends."

Mom came over and wrapped her arms around Jake and I.

"I like your friends," she said with excitement in her voice and a smile.

"There's pizza in the kitchen and drinks are in the frig. You can bring them out when you like."

"OK mom," thanks.

We swam awhile before Jake and I went in to get the food. Once we got in the house, Jake says, "hey beautiful," as he put an arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

Mmmm, that was nice. How about another as I looked down at his dick. He came to me and I took his hand and directed it to my pussy, then reached and lightly took his dick in my hand, feeling its pulses and lightly stiffen .

Mmmmm that feels nice I said.

He smiled, "well, now look at me," as his dick was showing appreciation.

"That's perfect," I said, now lets get this food out there.

"You want me to go out there in this condition?"

"Yeah, and don't let it go down yet either. What would mom think if we went back out there without you showing any signs of excitement after we had a few private minutes together. Doesn't this beautiful woman get you excited? Come on, be proud."

Jake's face went red, as we walked out together with pizza and drinks. He was showing just enough excitement to get some attention from the girls and mom as we placed the food on a table and invited everyone to eat.

Most everyone came out right away for pizza and have a cold drink. Carl and Mike were a little slow and still a bit excited themselves.

We were all making small talk. The boys were looking at mom just standing there with us, and mom was checking them out just as much. She was having a good time with us. Mom kept checking out the guys and they knew it.

Mom says, so guys, if Mark were here, you'd see how nicely clean shaven he is, like us girls, as she ran her hand over the smooth skin above her pussy, have you ever considered trying it yourselves? Don't we all look nice and clean this way?

How does it feel girls?

We all smiled.

"I like how smooth it feels," Lea said, as she too ran a hand over her smooth skin just above her pussy. She looked at me with a wink.

"So guys, I'd bet these girls would help you clean up if you ask them, right girls," mom said,

Sue and Lea snickered and nodded.

The guys looked at one another not knowing what to say.

"What do you think guys. It'll grow back if you don't like it," mom said.

Jake said, "I'm game," as he looked at me with his little grin,

honestme
honestme
239 Followers
12