I like Being Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honestme
honestme
239 Followers

I told her I understand and went to try a few on, just as she had. We each had a nice collection before moving on to the next store. There we looked at sun dresses, skirts and blouses. We tried a few items on before mom commented about me not wearing a bra. As we tried on blouses, several were quite sheer and you could see my tits without much effort. I noticed that in the changing room and was really liking what I saw and told her.

Just be careful hun.

OK mom. We made our purchases and moved on to look at bathing suits. So many styles. Mom was really checking out some of the smaller suits they had. She tried a few on a asked me what I thought. All I could say is wow mom, you'd wear that. She just smiled, so I felt like trying a couple my self. Mom looked me over and again just gave me a nice smile. We ended up with several suits for each of us saying dad won't know how to behave himself as we both giggled. We were done shopping and ready to head home.

I said I wanted to wear some of my new item home. Mom agreed, thinking that would be nice and we could please dad with our new purchases. So we went to a restroom and changed. We both had put on one of our new skirts a new thong and blouse. Of course you could see through my blouse all my glory within. Mom had a sheer blouse on with a nice lacy bra.

We arrived home and dad was in from doing yard work.

How'd the shopping go?

We said it was great.

I see new clothes on both of you as he took a long look at my new blouse or was he just ogling my tits.

Yes darling, mom said. Everything is new, even our undies, wanna see.

Sure he said. Kim, how do you feel about showing dad your new panties?

I didn't know what to think and didn't say a thing.

So mom says, here, I'll show you mine as she unfastened the waist band of her new skirt and pulled it off exposing her thong. Dad's eyes bugged out as she turned around slowly giving him a full view of what little was there. Then she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a matching bra that was just as sheer as the thong. You could clearly see her tits in the bra, as dad was really enjoying the view before him.

So after that, I felt compelled to show dad what I had on as I released the waist band of my short skirt and pulled it off. Mom was quite surprised to see the lacy thong I had chosen as I circled to show it all off.

Dad was all eyes and said, so what are you hiding up top?

I knew he could see my tits, and said nothing as I unbuttoned the blouse and pulled it open to show him without fully showing him my bare tits. Mom was impressed with how I handled that.

We've got more, you'll see that later, mom said. So here we were, standing in front of dad in tiny thongs and sheer tops with tits visible and even moms pussy visible through the thin fabric of her thong. I was getting that tingly feeling again. We grabbed our stuff and headed to our rooms.

Once in my room, I got a good look of myself in the mirror. Wow, I was showing off this much as I looked at my tits showing through the blouse and this tiny thong, not being sheer still left little to the imagination. I removed my blouse that was completely unbuttoned and admired myself in the mirror and thinking just how sexy I looked. It was good that I had shaved earlier, otherwise I would not have looked so nice in this tiny garment.

There was a light knock at my door as Mom said, Kim, can I come in.

Yes mom.

Mom came in wearing her new sundress as I was still standing there in just my tiny thong. She gave me a big smile, then walked over and gave me a big hug before sitting down on the edge of my bed. I noticed how the hem of her dress rode up showing lots of leg, and I'm not sure she had anything on under it.

She said dad would really enjoy seeing you just like that she said proudly.

I blushed and said, Mom, I'm sure dad saw more last night, other than it was dark.

Yes, well last night was different, but it did get his attention. After we went in, he was quite amorous with me, and that lasted for awhile she said with a satisfied smile on her face. As we told you, don't feel ashamed if you want to skinny dip. Who knows, you may catch us doing the same.

We talked awhile before mom slid off my bed to leave. When she did that, her little dress rode up exposing her bottom and bare pussy. She just got up and lightly pulled it back down in place, smiled and headed for the door. How about putting on your new dress and we can go model for your farther. I said sure, be there in a minute.

I pulled out my new dress and slipped it over my head. There was no hope for wearing a bra with this dress. I looked myself over in the mirror and could make out the color of my thong as I turned slowly to see all around. Then thinking about mom in her little dress without bra or pantie, I reached under the hem and pulled off my little thong. Mom's dress was about mid thigh in length, and mine was shorter with a deep V on top exposing the insides of my tits. Looking again in the mirror to see that nothing was showing then went to find mom and dad.

Mom was in the kitchen and stopped to look me over as I came in.

Mom said, you are quite the attractive young lady.

Dad had been out cleaning the pool and now in one of the lounges with a cool drink.

Mom said, lets go show dad these new dresses.

As we walked out, I could see light through mom's dress, revealing just how naked she was under it. I was curious on just how revealing mine might be as we approached dad.

Wow he said as we stood before him. You two are absolutely beautiful as he looked us over.

Mom started moving around, turning from side to side to give dad a good view. So I did the same as we modeled our new purchases to dad.

Dad then said, so you going to show me what you have on under those, like earlier?

Mom said, you want to see under our dresses, you naughty boy, and dad just smiled. Mom looked at me with a smirky little smile and whispered, lets do this.

Mom, I started to say and she quickly said, you can do this. Just do as I do. With that mom reached for the hem of her little dress and in one smooth motion, pulled it up and over her head then laid it on a lounge.

I thought oh my, then did the same thing. So here we are, mom and I standing stark naked in front of my father.

Mom started her modeling moves again so dad got a good view of her naked body.

I was shyly covering myself.

Then mom said, time for a swim, and with that, she stepped over and dove into the pool.

I stood there for a moment as dad was now looking me over when I too stepped over and jumped in the pool. I can't believe I just did that, stripping off naked before my dad. I was getting that tingly feeling all over again.

Mom then said to dad, aren't you going to join us?

With that, dad said sure as he stood, unfastened his shorts letting them drop before stepping out of them. He then casually walked to the diving board and dove in. That was the first time I had a good look at dad.

When dad came up, mom said, looks like someone is a little excited.

I noticed his dick was sticking out some.

He said, well, when two beautiful women strip naked in front of me, what would you expect.

She laughed and said, well, you wanted to see what was under the dresses, you naughty boy.

The banter continued quietly as we all enjoyed swimming around and enjoying our time skinny dipping together. Several times I saw mom and dad with hands on each other and making sweet little sounds. Mom got out and went and sat on a lounge. She grabbed a bottle of lotion and worked it in all over her body then laid back to soak up some rays. I could see dad taking frequent glances at her.

Dad then said he had a few things to do as he got out, he asked me if Sue was coming over for BBQ and swim.

I told him she couldn't come tonight and asked for rain check.

Dad casually dried off. He then just walked away without his shorts as he looked mom over again.

Mom then said to me, how about putting some lotion on my back. So I got out and applied lotion to mom's back side.

She said, here, let me do you too.

We both laid there getting some sun on our backs. Then mom rolled over again and said it was time to turn. She applied more lotion to her front side and I did the same. Dad walked by having a nice long look at the both of us laying on our backs with out tit's and pussy's on display. Mom sensed this and casually opened her legs slightly before reaching down and sliding a finger over her pussy. With that, dad moved on. Mom snickered a little after pulling off her little tease.

Mom then said, nice landing strip you have there.

What, I said.

Your pubic hair, nice landing strip.

Oh, thanks. I think it needs to be trimmed a bit.

She said, I use to wear mine like that until I went smooth and never went back.

A bit later, dad called out and asked if anyone wanted something to drink.

Mom said yes, and bring Kim something too. A few minutes later, dad came out with cool drinks for us all. He was still naked and had been since leaving the pool. He then laid on a lounge next to mom.

We were enjoying the drinks and mom said to dad, you need some lotion.

Dad said naw. With that, mom sat up, grabbed the lotion and started to rub it into dad. She seemed to be putting on a real show about it too. When she got to his mid section, she really loaded up her hands and grabbed his dick and worked it in thoroughly causing him to get slightly stiff before she moved down to his legs. Then she laid back and started doing herself again. I kept glancing at dad's dick. It was doing some kind of twitching. Mom was really animated as she applied lotion to herself. When she got to her midsection, she parted her legs some and with extra lotion on her hands, worked her pussy over real well as dad looked on. I thought I heard little moans from her as she did it. All content, she laid back again. I noticed dad's dick was really twitching after that exhibition. I too felt the affect with that tingly feel all over.

A bit later we all got up. Mom and I slipped our dresses back on and dad pulled on his shorts.

I'd gone to my room. Again, I couldn't help but looking as myself in the mirror, turning all about. Then I pulled my dress off as I had done in front of dad. I watched myself in the mirror as I did this and felt all tingly again. I placed a hand over one of my tits and began to massage it as my other hand went to my pussy, doing the same thing there, all while watching in the mirror. I kept this up until moving over to my bed. Laying down with my legs spread, I continued to stimulate myself. Feeling all the pleasure again. I discovered some parts of my pussy were more sensitive than others. I continued this until I had an amazing orgasm letting out some moans trying not make too much noise.

more to cum...

honestme
honestme
239 Followers
12