I Like It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

Time stopped, I know it did, at least for me that day. Jan reached up and took one hand from my face and placed it between her long legs, now spread wide, guided my fingers into her pussy and began to rub her clit, while her other hand slowly massaged my erect manhood.

I watched, unable and unwilling to stop her, as she arched her back, closed her eyes and moaned softly to me...

"Johnny...oooooh brother you feel so good. Your fingers are like fire in my pussy... keeping going, rub me harder!"

And I did, there was no stopping my hand, it was no longer apart of me. The hand working my sister's clit and probing deep inside her, must belong to someone else, I thought, even as those fingers probed and hungrily sought every part of her pussy.

Jan placed her hand, the one she had used to guide me to her sex spot, on her breast and began rolling her nipple, arching her back even more and pumping my cock for all she was worth.

We came together that morning... long and hard. My first spasm had sent cum flying onto the coffee table, before Jan could react, and jerk my cock towards her. The next spasm launched cum on Jan's tanned belly, after she corrected the aim, and the rest she rose to lick and swallow, as it oozed from my cock head.

Jan sank back and moaned as she rubbed my sticky, slick, cock and shuddered several times, not allowing my fingers to leave her pussy...

"Jesus, that felt so good John! She gasped, at last... "I love you... I mean I really do love you... thank you for loving me" and she closed her eyes, lips smiling and finally released me from her soaked pussy.

In slow motion I leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on her lips, whispering, "I love you too, sis." and got up from the couch, shaky and spent.

I walked away to take a shower, in total disbelief that I had just masturbated my sister into cumming, as she did to me.

By the time I finished cleaning up I had forced myself to believe and understand what we had done and knew that Jan would never stop until she had me inside her. I also knew that I would go on making love to my sister for as long as she wanted and needed me to.

I found Jan asleep on the couch. One breast was in full view, the one she had nipple massaged and her slip was riding high, exposing her cleaned shaved, wet pussy, and belly. One leg slightly curled under the other, she lie there like a goddess... my sex goddess.

I quickly turned and went to retrieve my drawing pad and necessary things from the basement. Sitting down, I made my first, of many semi-nude and nude drawings of my sister. As it would work out, Jan would always insist on making love either before or after I drew her and each drawing captured her total sexuality... either waiting for our sex, or spent after having sex. Those drawings hang in my art studio today and I've had countless offers to buy them.

As for Cathy, she kept her word and never revealed what she knew about Jan and I. She posed for me, many times, over the next months, with Jan always there watching, making suggestions on Cathy's positions.

On a few occasions, at Cathy's insistence, Jan would strip down and join her. Their duality was incredible...

I never actually had sex with Cathy, but on one occasion, Jan begged me to let Cathy give me a blow job. She kissed me and told me, "She's my best friend! I won't mind...really!

The blow job came unexpectedly...Getting ready for another session...

Jan was on top of me... she had stood, planting both feet on the bed straddling me, with legs bent, she dropped down and began doing squats on my cock, with her tits hanging free and swaying if front of my face.

Jan leaned forward, placed her hands on the bed next to my head and began to, very, slowly slid up and down my shaft, stopping each time just before it would pop out of her pussy.

I saw Jan looking in the direction of her closet, as she exaggerated her movements up and down my cock, and that's when I felt the hand...grabbing my cock... it wasn't mine and it damn sure wasn't either of Jan's...

A hand and then moaning, as I heard Jan say, "God Cathy it's about time! I was close to cumming and know Johnny was too. Are you ready?" as she pulled off my cock, revealing Cathy's nude body squatting between my legs...

I jerked upright and watched Cathy, as she put her lips around my shaft and begin to suck and lick me, moaning louder in satisfaction.

Opening her eyes, Cathy looked directly into mine, almost pleading to hold off and let her go on enjoying my cock. Jan rose from the bed and went to her dresser... smiling a wicked little smile.

Turning from the dresser, she held up her favorite vibrator, a dual bullet type, smiled at me, and put her finger to her lips, as she took up position behind Cathy...

Bending down she whispered in Cathy's ear and then dropped down behind her. I watched Cathy's eyes go wide with surprise, as Jan slipped the first bullet into Cathy's pussy and then stood, spreading her legs, placing the second bullet inside her.

Jan grinned at me and handed me the control box, saying, "OK brother...you are in control. Lets see what ya got!"

I jammed the control to high speed immediately and was shocked when Cathy's head jerked up suddenly, as she screamed out, "OH MY GOD! Jan you are such a lucky bitch!" and then looking back up at me, saying, "Don't stop it John, don't you dare stop that!"

I ran the control up and down in speed and finally settled on a high pulse mode, as Cathy's head settled back down on my cock, beginning to bob with the rhythm of the vibrator.

Cathy had me very close by then and Jan's legs were trembling hard, when I saw her bend over and grab Cathy's huge tits, squeezing them to the pulses.

Cathy quickened her pace on my cock, her hand flying up and down my shaft, as she sucked my cock head furiously.

With rasping breathes, I told Cathy I was going to cum and watched as Jan dropped to her knees behind Cathy. Jan must have grabbed Cathy's clit, as Cathy quickly took as much of me as she could in her mouth and started to spasm violently.

I could feel Jan still working one of Cathy's breasts, as I heard Jan moaning out, "Ohhhh...I'mmmm.....cummmmmin'.....tooooooo"

Cathy's mouth never left my cock. She took the entire load, as she came hard with Jan's help and mine.

I fell back on the bed totally spent and felt Cathy rise from my cock and then press into me, as Jan leaned heavily into her back.

For long moments the only sound in the room was very heavy breathing, and the pulse of the vibrator, which, I turned off slowly, to the obvious relief of the girls, and sighed, "How fucking great was that..."

"Jesus...Cathy, you swallowed his whole load! You little bitch...!" I heard Jan saying softly.

"I know....I know and it was so good, Jan! I didn't figure I'd get another chance, ya know?" Cathy said, turning to embrace Jan and they giggled with delight.

"You are one lucky shit, Jan! I'd do anything to have that guys cock!" Cathy added, giving Jan a kiss.

"That cock is mine girlfriend...don't forget it! You got what you wanted...right?" Jan said, teasingly to Cathy.

"Oh Ya...and then some! Hey, lets get into bed with him...screw the drawing today...OK?" Cathy begged, and with that the girls joined me, each placing a leg over me, pinning me to the bed.

They laughed and giggled and talked about how hard we all came and took turns playing with my depleted cock... that's when we heard the car come the drive way!

"HOLY SHIT! Mom's back...early! Christ, get up and get dressed!" I screamed at the girls.

It was mad dash for clothing, bumping into one another, mixed with some giggling and grunting trying to pull clothes on faster than we had ever done...

Jan looked at me, wide eyed, and said, "John! Get your ass into the bath...pretend you're taking a shower...forget trying to dress...hurry up damn it!"

One look at Jan's face told me she was right and I grabbed my clothes, fleeing her room, as I heard mom come in the back door.

"Hello! I'm home, anyone here?" we heard her call out.

I closed the bath door quietly and heard Jan answer mom,

"Ya mom, Cath and I are up here, in my room. How was your day?"

"Fine dear. Anything exciting happen today?" mom called back.

I could hear the girls breaking up with laughter, as I turned on the shower, shaking at the thought of nearly having my dream come true. If it weren't for Cathy's blow job, the girls would have been naked in the basement with me... and no escape!

"Nope, not a thing mom. John's takin' a shower. Said something about going to Fred's house and we're just doing girl stuff, ya know?" Jan finally answered back.

Until that moment, I'd never have believed you could sweat in a shower...but, I swear to God, it's possible!

Jan's married now...I doubt they'll ever have kids, Jan's just not the type. Her husband has never seen the drawings... and never will.

She still delights in embarrassing me, most often a titty flash, but on occasion, a, very hot, still shaved, pussy shot, that she can manage to maintain for quite some time before having to discreetly close her legs. She still gets me hard and knows it.

Most endearing...the e-mails where she recounts our early times and always ends with..."I love you Johnny...want me to cum over and prove it!"

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12