I Like Older Ladies

Story Info
At work and play.
5.4k words
4.52
71.7k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we start can I just say that anyone who gives me hassle for spelling mistakes please understand that this is U.K. English. This story has been run through a UK English MS Word spell and grammar checker so if it is still not right blame Bill Gates.

Who has not had a fantasy of sleeping with an older woman and luckily I have discovered the secret to doing this, it requires a bit of cleverness, a bit of bravado and a talent for knowing when to say the right thing.

So far I have managed to sleep with 9 women aged over 50 which for a 25 year old man is quite an achievement, the vast majority have just wanted to feel wanted and attractive and the trick is to make them feel special. All of the ladies I have slept with have been married and are not looking for love; all they want is to get fucked.

Oh and by the way my name is Steve, I work in an office as I.T. support and some of the women I have met I did meet in the office one of whom is a lady called Cynthia, she is the head of archiving and is a sweet lady in her late fifties who is very prim and proper until the day of the last Christmas party when I shagged her in my hotel room.

Cynthia dresses like you would expect an elegant lady in their late fifties would dress, sensible shoes with trousers or knee length skirt, a button up blouse and cardigan or jacket complete the ensemble, she always wears half moon glasses with a chain so they hang around her neck when she is not wearing them. She has grey hair and an attractive but not stunningly beautiful face, she is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and is a UK size 10 with D cup breasts with nipples like pencil erasers when erect.

I am 6ft tall and play football at the weekends so am still quite trim, I have dark brown hair and a face like Bryan Adams apparently. I can also talk the birds from the trees and middle aged women out of their knickers, I'm not sure where it comes from because my dad is a morose man with no discernable skills at speaking to ladies and my brother can't pull even though I can, we look similar and use similar chat up lines so is it the way I deliver them or is it my smile? Who knows and to be honest I'm not that bothered.

The first time I met Cynthia was when she reported a fault with a printer and I was assigned the job. She looked at me over her glasses and smiled when I explained who I was and what I was doing in her area.

Her smile lit up her face and she went from looking like a librarian to a sex goddess in my eyes, she removed the glasses from her face and sucked the end of one of the arms in her mouth as she listened to me talk, after 10 minutes I had got the printer working and I showed her what to do if the problem happened again and she seemed grateful as she touched my arm and said in her wonderfully soft voice "I'll ask for you again."

A week later I was sitting on my own in the staff restaurant at lunchtime when I heard her voice ask "Is it ok if I sit here?"

I looked up and smiled and said "Only for my favourite archivist," and pulled the chair next to me out so she could sit down, she returned my smile and sat down next me and we chatted as we ate until it was time for me to go back to work. "Can we do this again, I don't get much chance to spend my time with a good looking lady?" I asked.

She blushed and said touched my hand and said "I would like that once a week just you and me."

"It's a date," I replied and took my tray to the clean up area and waved as I left.

For the following 6 weeks we met every Wednesday lunchtime, I discovered that she was married to a man called Gerald and had been for 30 years, I playfully told her that if she ever fancied a change to let me know and I would gladly step into the breach and she giggled and placed her hand on my knee. She didn't object when I did the same thing and for the 6th "lunch date" we sat close to each other and that is when she asked "Are you going to the Christmas party in a couple of days time?"

"Yes, I'll be there, I was hoping I would see you dressed up in something sexy and revealing," I replied.

She giggled and said "I've bought a new dress, I hope you will like it."

At this point I knew I could get her into bed, she was going to wear a dress that she hoped I liked and had told me so.

"I've booked a room at the hotel so I don't have to worry about taxis, you can use it to get dressed in if you like?" I offered.

"My husband is away which means I would have to get a taxi there so it will make live easier," she said thoughtfully, "but you cannot see me get changed as after all I am a married woman."

"I shall be the perfect gentleman but if you look too gorgeous I may not be able to control myself," I replied.

She looked at me, smiled and just said "down boy," and then it was time to go back to work, we were the only ones in the lift back to the office floors so I slipped my card with my mobile number on it to her and smiled and gave me a little wave when she exited the lift on her floor.

Friday lunchtime I got a text from Cynthia asking if my offer was still open and I arranged to meet her by my car just after everyone had left so that we wouldn't be spotted. We chatted on the way to the hotel and I checked in when we got there and we walked to the room, the evening was smart casual so I had a quick shower and dressed in a shirt and chinos and left Cynthia in the bathroom, I watched TV and had a couple of drinks from the mini bar and passed Cynthia a couple when she opened the door a crack.

After 45 minutes she called ready and opened the bathroom door. I sat there with my mouth open and just said "Wow." She was wearing a yellow thigh length dress that was strapless and fitted where it touched, she looked absolutely stunning and so I told her so "Shame you are married or I would try and have my wicked way with you," I responded and she blushed.

She looked at me and said "Do you like it then?"

"I love it and it makes me wonder what you would look like out of it," I replied.

She smiled and just sighed "I'm married and old enough to be your mother."

"Doesn't mean that I can't find you attractive though," I said.

She laughed and took my hand and said "Let's go to the party."

When we got there I spent some of the evening with my team and she spent some of the time with hers and we both had a fair amount to drink. The slow dances started about 10:30 and I as asked to dance by a few ladies but I politely declined until I felt a tap on my shoulder and there stood Cynthia. "May I have the pleasure of this dance?" I asked.

"You may kind sir," she replied and she took my proffered hand.

We danced in the darkest corner of the dance floor and by the end of the 3rd song my hand had moved from her hip to her bum and she had wrapped her arms around my neck, I looked around and everyone else was too drunk or wrapped up in their own dancing to see what we were doing as I pulled her close so she could feel my hard on against her hip, "did I cause that?" she asked.

"Well I'm not dancing with anyone else," I replied and kissed her gently on the corner of her mouth. She looked around and then kissed me back with recklessness and a passion that I found surprising and we exchanged tongues until I said "My room now!"

She took my hand and led me straight to the room where as soon as the door was closed she leapt on me, we were kissing and groping each other against the door and before long we both naked but neither of us could remember removing the clothes and I picked her up and carried her to the bed where I lay on top of her and kissed her thoroughly before kissing down her body, her breasts had a little bit of sag but her nipples were enormous and I kissed down her body and sucked one of the nipples into my mouth, she gasped and panted as worked one nipple then the other and she started to moan when I stopped to be replaced with a giggle when she felt my breath on her mons and then a shriek as my tongue flicked her clit, for the next 10 minutes I worked her neatly trimmed area with my tongue and lips and played with her nipples with my fingers and then she came, she had been playing with my hair and then she stopped and I felt her whole body tremble and then she soaked my face with her juices and made a series of grunting noises as the orgasm wracked her body with sensations that she hadn't experienced for a long time, she was still trembling as I climbed her body and kissed her on the lips as my cock entered her sex with no guidance.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed as we slowly screwed, she was panting and shook again as another orgasm radiated from her core to her fingers and toes, "Fuck me now," she commanded so I did.

My hips were a blur as I pounded her twat for all I was worth she let go of me and her legs and arms flopped onto the bed and she let me take her, I was there to use her body as I wanted and I just kept fucking her, after a few minutes I felt the familiar tingle as I knew my climax was approaching and so I warned her, "In me come in me," she said breathlessly and threw her arms around me again just as I felt the come shoot out of my cock, "Yes, Yes, Yes," she cried as she trembled and came again as she felt my seed splash her insides.

I stayed inside her for a few minutes with Cynthia grasping me close before I rolled off and lay on my back next to her and the only sound in the room was 2 out of breath people trying to regain their composure.

She turned her head and looked at me and rolled onto her side and threw and arm and a leg over me and rested her head on my shoulder, "Thank you," was all she said, I reached an arm under her neck and wrapped it around her and she cuddled me close.

5 minutes later she got up and went to the bathroom and came back after a couple of minutes and crawled under the covers with me and kissed me on the lips, "Thank you for making an old woman feel attractive," she whispered into my ear.

She rolled on top of me and I said "no thanks needed, the pleasure was all mine and you are an attractive beautiful lady who needs to be loved," as she started to play with my cock which soon reached full stiffness and she then raised her hips and lowered herself down on to me taking my cock deep inside her pleasure palace.

The next morning she snuck out of the hotel at about 6am to avoid being seen with me but only after making me promise that we would get together every now and then for a night of good old fashioned shagging.

One of my favourite other ladies I see on a semi regular basis is Fiona, she is 51 years old but looks older, she always used to look worried and stressed. She lives 4 doors from my house and lives with her husband and his mother, they seem to take the piss out of her and despite the fact she works full time they still insist she does all the cleaning, cooking and shopping, her husband is a fat lazy git and his mother isn't much better but due to their ways Fiona ended up in my bed.

Fiona is quite tall about 5ft 10 inches and skinny, she has small breasts that are still pert with nipples that point north. Her hair is grey and her face looks a bit like the Queens but she always has a frown on her face, one day I saw her walking home carrying the food shopping as the bus drivers were on strike, I was in my car and pulled over and wound down the window, when I offered her the lift it was the first time I had ever seen her smile despite being her near neighbour for over 6 months.

She dumped the bags on the back seat and got in the front and thanked me profusely. "I really didn't fancy the walk home with those bags so you are a true hero coming to my rescue," she said and briefly squeezed my hand.

"Why didn't you husband come and pick you up?" I asked.

"Because he said that he has had too much to drink," she replied with an annoyed tone.

I replied "forgive for saying so but he seems a total arse, you deserve a man who will treat you like the princess you are."

She blushed and straightened her hair before saying "You really know how to make a lady feel better about her self."

"Well if you didn't have a husband at home I would take you back to mine to try and have get you naked in my bed," I replied smiling.

We talked as I drove and helped her carry her shopping bags into her house when we got to our street, her husband grunted something about why had it taken so long and I pressed my card with my mobile number on into her hand and she said "thank you," before I left.

For the next 3 months I helped her with her shopping and I would meet her outside Tesco at 5PM. She was always waiting outside with a trolley. On day I pulled up and as it was late spring and getting warmer I saw she was wearing a blue zip up blouse and grey trousers that showed her bum to be pert and firm looking, the blouse was also tight and showed that she had a flat stomach.

I got out and helped her load the shopping into the boot of the car and then we drove home, she explained that her husband had never let her learn to drive so that she would be dependant on him, the only trouble now was that he was drinking more and was never sober enough to drive her anywhere. There was an accident on the ring road so we spent a while talking whilst waiting for the traffic to clear, "I'll teach you to drive," I offered, "though when you pass your test it means you will not want me to drive you about so I will miss spending time with the most beautiful lady in the street."

She looked shocked and then smiled and stroked my face and said "You really are sweet and I think you really are quite handsome. Just a shame I'm married and you are younger than me, "

At this point I knew I could get her on her back screaming for more of my cock if I played my cards right. I looked at her face

"Well age is just a number and I can forget you are married if you can," I replied with smile.

She giggled and said "Yeah right, you wouldn't want to sleep with me."

"Oh I would," I said.

"Prove it!" she responded.

"Let's drop your shopping off and then you come to my house and I will slowly strip you naked and then I will lick your bits until you scream and once you have stopped screaming and shaking I will feed my cock into your love tunnel and slowly make love to you or I could just rip all your clothes off and fuck your arse off," I responded.

She looked at me with an angry expression and just said "Take me home now."

Not a word more was said until I pulled up outside her house and then I helped her carry her shopping to her front door and then as I turned to leave she said "Where do you think you are going?"

She pulled me inside and took my hand and led me to her bedroom where she shut the door and kissed me hard on the lips, I unzipped her blouse and released the kiss and whispered "where's your husband?"

"Out and will be until tomorrow morning, now let's see if you are all talk," she breathed as she ripped my shirt off me. I pulled her close and kissed her whilst finding the button and zip for her trousers, I soon had then down around her ankles and pulled myself away from her welcoming lips, I kissed down her body and pulled her knickers off and then helped her step out of them, she had by now removed her bra and I saw a nice pair of pert breasts that were just begging to be sucked, she then returned the favour and pulled my trousers, pants and socks off and held my hand as I stepped out of them, we resumed kissing and fell on her bed and then I remembered about her mother in law. She must have read my mind and just said "she's away with my husband now what did you say about licking my bits?"

I pulled her so her bum was at the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs and draped them over my shoulders. I then proceeded to lick and kiss her slit, hole and clit, I worked my tongue and lips over her area until she went stiff and came, she grunted and pulled my head fully into her groin as the orgasm flowed through to her extremities and then jerked a few times as the sensations passed, she let go of my head and in between pants of breath said "Sorry, will you do that again please?"

I stayed between her legs for another 15 minutes licking, kissing and sucking until she came again and then I stood up, she scooted back into the middle of the bed, spread her legs and beckoned me to her with her finger, I crawled over to her and lay between her legs, I then kissed her thoroughly as she run her hands over my back and arched her back ready to receive my love tool into her love tunnel. My cock entered her with no help from either of us and she sighed loudly as she welcomed the intruder that filled her in one movement, we kept kissing as we made love on the bed she shared with her husband. I felt like we had melded into one being as we kissed and screwed, after a few minutes of slow gentle love making I upped the pace and she responded with enthusiasm, we were flying our hips at each other and then she came again, this time she screamed and laid still as she felt all her nerve endings tingle with delight, I stopped moving in and out of her left my cock half in as she came, as she calmed down I rolled us over so she was on top so I could play with her deliciously pert breasts as she started to screw me hard, she smiled as she felt my cock touch her deep inside and started to quiver as another orgasm descended upon her senses.

"I'm coming," I announced and she ground harder until she felt my seed explode into her tunnel, she made a yelping noise as she came again and pressed my hands hard onto her breasts crushing them and I could feel her rock hard nipples between my fingers.

"You can come here again," she said after a couple of minutes and let go of my hands and collapsed on top of me and kissed me on the lips, after a few minutes she got off and lay on her back next to me.

"Now what?" I asked.

"You fuck me again when I've calmed down and this time I want us to do it doggy style, and then we go to sleep together and then you shag me again in the morning before my dipshit husband gets home," she said in a matter of fact way.

"Sounds good to me but what I meant is this a one night stand or a more regular thing?" I responded.

"Unfortunately my husband isn't away that often but when he is I expect you in my bed fucking me, he has never given me an orgasm so you really are something quite special," she replied as she rolled over and rested her head on my shoulder and stroked my chest.

We talked for a bit before I fucked her doggy style as she requested and she was smiling contentedly before drifting off to sleep. The next day was Saturday and I was woken up by her sucking my cock into her mouth and Fiona placing her mons over my face for a morning 69 session, she wasn't very good at blow jobs but I figured I could teach her and I soon had her on the boil. When she came she released my cock and screamed very loudly and I watched her arse and thighs wobble around my head, "I want to fuck you now," I told her and she eagerly turned around and held my cock in her hand and she dropped down onto me, my cock pierced her lower lips and soon we were bumping uglies. I pulled her down so her chest was rubbing mine and I was pushing up into her, I held her close and we kissed as she fucked, "I'm coming," she suddenly announced I felt that tingle in the end of my cock and said "so am I."

She grunted as she felt my seed flood her cunt and then shook uncontrollably as the orgasm washed over her body, I by now had pushed my cock in as far as it would go and then she kissed me hard as she came down from her orgasmic high. We kissed and cuddled before we both showered, she never had a joint shower before and was pleasantly surprised when I fingered her to another orgasm as I soaped her back.

12