I Like Older Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So for the past 2 years we have been fucking whenever her husband is not around and I must say she is now a lot better at blow jobs as well.

My other favourite and semi regular partner is Cathy. Cathy is the MD's secretary at where I work, I first slept with her on her 50th birthday when her husband didn't turn up to take her to dinner, if nothing else I am an opportunist and opportunity certainly knocked for me that night.

Cathy is just over 5ft 8 inches tall and is a UK clothes size 8, I found out she wears a D cup bra and has dyed brown hair, she had a cute face and her facial features remind me of Helen Mirren. She always dresses immaculately and has a reputation of a bit of guard dog for the MD. I first met her when she logged a call for a problem with her email and managed to sort it out and engaged her in conversation, I found out she was married and had twin boys who were both at university, she was open and friendly towards me but the other engineers were scared of her so I ended up taking all her calls.

Over the next few months we talked and I found out it was her 50th birthday a few days in advance so arranged to pop by and wish her a happy birthday, the MD wasn't in so she was sitting in his office and beckoned me in, I kissed her on the cheek and wished her a happy birthday and passed her a single rose which she took and kissed me on the cheek back. She didn't look very happy though and when I asked her what was wrong she spat out "My bloody husband can't be bothered to make sure he gets back for my special birthday so I will be on my own this evening. He says he's working but I'm sure he's a got a younger bit of stuff somewhere."

"Well I'm not doing anything so I can be your younger bit of stuff and I will take you out for a meal if you want," I offered.

She smiled and said "thank you it is so nice to meet a decent young man so I accept."

"Excellent, I'll come and pick you up at 7pm this evening, give me your home address and dress smartly as we'll be going somewhere nice," I replied.

She clapped her hands and then wrote her address on a piece of paper and passed it to me and said "Don't be late."

I arrived at exactly 7 o'clock and rang the doorbell to her house. She answered the door wearing a see through white blouse with a white camisole top on underneath, on her bottom half she had on a black pair of trousers that fitted her just so, I presented her with another rose and said "wow, look at you, if I didn't know any better I would think you were hoping to get lucky tonight."

She giggled like a teenager and said "I'm hungry let's go and eat and looped her arm through mine as we walked to my car." We chatted as drove to the Italian restaurant I knew and the meal was very good and as I was driving she had most of the wine to herself, this seemed to loosen her inhibitions and on the way home she rested her hand on my leg and said "Thank you, that was a perfect way to spend my birthday, now would you like to come in for a coffee to finish the evening off."

We pulled up outside her house and I took her up on her invitation for coffee and followed her into her house, we stood in her hallway and I took the bull by the horns and kissed her gently on her lips, she returned the kiss gently and stroked my arm, I wrapped an arm around her waist and held her close as the kisses became more passionate until we were sharing tongues, she led me I into her lounge and pushed me onto the sofa and then straddled me and kissed me on the lips, I undone the buttons on her blouse and she helped me remove it from her arms and shoulders, she didn't object when I pulled the straps of her camisole off her shoulders and pulled it down o her breast were now free, she pulled away and she removed my shirt and stood up and held out her hand, "my bedroom now," she commanded.

We walked upstairs to her room where we both stripped naked before falling onto the bed, for the next 10 minutes we kissed and touched each other all over, her skin was soft and she had a bit more meat on her than either Cynthia or Fiona and then she said "lay on your back."

I lay down on the bed with my head on the pillow and she straddled my face, I knew what she wanted and as it was her birthday who was I to disappoint her. I licked and kissed and sucked her lower lips and lit until she had a crashing orgasm and then did it again until she lost all her strength and collapsed on top of me, I rolled her over and lay on top of her and guided my cock into her tunnel, either her husband had a very small dick or she hadn't been shagged in years, she was so tight and it took a while to feed all of me inside her. Once we fully joined she just whispered "Go slow it's been quite a while," as I slowly shafted my cock in and out of her, she whimpered and made a grunting noise so I stopped but she said "don't stop please, just be slow and gentle."

For the next few minutes we slowly rocked ourselves together as we kissed and then it felt like my cock was no longer being held in a vice and things moved easier, she wrapped her arms around me and said "faster please," and I felt her legs go into the air and I seemed to sink deeper inside her on my down thrust, she started to shake and then she came with a cry of "Oh my god, I'm coming on your gorgeous cock."

I felt me cock being bathed in warm liquid so I went even faster and soon she was egging me on, I was now hammering into her and she moaned and came again quickly before I felt the tingle and know I wouldn't be long before I painted her insides, I sped up even more and she knew what it meant as she breathlessly whispered "I want to feel you spurt in me," so I did, I coated her insides with my hot sticky seed and she held me close and kept whispering "that feels wonderful," over and over again.

We lay locked together for a little while until I whispered "Happy Birthday," in her ear which prompted a laugh and then she realised I had not gone soft, there was something about this 50 years old wife, mother of 2 and grandmother of 1 that kept my attention as started to pump in and out of her slowly again, her hair was a mess and her makeup smudged but she was hot to trot as se moved her hips in time with mine, "What do you want?" I asked.

"Your cock," she replied.

"How?" I asked as our hips moved in unison.

"Deep inside my neglected fanny," she said.

So I kissed her and this time we fucked ourselves stupid, it seems I had burst her dam and she was determined to enjoy it. I left at 6 in the morning and was tired the next day as I had got very little sleep.

I got a call to see her in the morning for her printer and she was her normal playful yet professional self at work but emailed me later that day and it read:

"Dear Steve,

Are you free Wednesday next week as my husband is away and I would like for you to come round to my place and work on my muscle tone, there are a few new exercises that I would like to try and would gratefully appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance

Cathy Dobson."

I thought about a suitable reply and eventually came up with this:

"Dear Cathy,

I would be honoured to be your exercise partner but I warn you the exercises I have in mind could possibly take a few hours and will leave you feeling out of breath and could make you perspire, there are also special clothing requirements please see link below (I inserted a link to the Ann summers website).

Kind Regards

Steve."

Steve's adventures will continue shortly.

12