I Like to Tie Your Hands

Story Info
Do you like it when I do it like this? I know you do...
756 words
3.87
61.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers

When I am going to fuck you in the ass, I like to tie your hands behind you and gag you. I know you like to take it in the ass for me, but I like the illusion that I am taking you that way against your will. With your hands tied behind you, you cannot stop me from doing whatever I want. With your mouth gagged, you can't even protest. I like that. I love to have you tied up and helpless, unable to stop me from doing anything I want.

I wake up with a hard-on and get up to open the shade, letting the glow from the street light shine in so I can see you. I love to see you with your hands bound behind you. I go to my dresser and take out one of the old ties I have stored in the bottom drawer and an oversize handkerchief from the top drawer.

I pull the covers from you and reach for your hand to fasten one end of the necktie around you wrist. You turn over on your stomach and put the other hand up for me to bind your hands behind you. I do not say anything. I just put the handkerchief in front of your mouth and pull it between your teeth before tying it behind your head. I like to look at you when you're like that, tied up, gagged and helpless, unable to stop me from doing whatever I want to you.

Then I kneel between your spread legs and plunge my cock into your juicy pussy. It is already wet and waiting for me. When I begin to tie you hands behind you, you know you are going to be fucked, and your juice begins to flow.

Until I have you tied up, I do not say anything. There is no foreplay, or the binding itself is the foreplay. Once I have you tied and helpless, I begin to talk. "You love that, don't you? You love to be tied up and helpless, so I can do anything I want to you."

You cannot speak, but you moan through the gag.

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass tonight. Do you want me to do that?"

Again you moan through the gag. Is it a Yes or a No? It doesn't matter because you are helpless, unable to stop me from doing what I want, and what I want is to have my cock up your ass.

Just a few strokes in your pussy, enough to get it good and wet before I put the head at your back door. I take it easy and push against your ass. Soon I have the head inside you. I stop for a minute, letting your ass get used to the cock that is stretching it. Then I push a little more of it in. I wait another minute and then draw it partway out and then push it all the way in.

I have my cock all the way in your ass. I just hold it there for a while. Do you like that? I know you do. I can tell by your moaning. You love to have my big fat cock all the way up your ass. You love it when I tie you up and fuck you in the ass.

You get really excited when I fuck you in the ass. I love the tight feel of your ass around my cock, and I love the nastiness of it: my cock in your ass! I want to go slowly. I want to make it last, to continue feeling my cock in your ass, but it is too exciting for me. Soon I am pumping away, fucking your ass hard and fast, and despite the gag, you are making a lot of noise.

Then I'm ready to come. I can't hold it back any longer. I keep pumping my cock into your ass until I start shooting my juice right up your ass. I love that! I love to shoot my juice up your ass.

Do you like it? Do you like it when I shoot my jism right up your ass, when I tie you up and gag you and then stick my cock up your ass, when I fuck you hard and fast until I come in your ass? Do you like that? I know you do. I know you love to get fucked in the ass, and I love to do it.

BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers