I Like to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Darlene shared her giggling. "Now I'd even pay to see that!" she told her.

I quickly made a mental note to myself in the event I ever got into financial difficulty.

"So...you're getting horny huh?" Darlene asked a moment later. "Me too."

That certainly got my attention.

"Have any spare toys?" she asked her, half teasingly.

"You serious?" Chris asked her in stunned disbelief.

"Well...I could always run home and get mine," she told her. "But unless you've got some spare batteries, it wouldn't do me any good anyway. I wore mine out and haven't gotten around to getting any new ones."

Chris laughed. "Well yeah, I do. If you really don't mind using one of them," she stated.

I couldn't believe I was watching this, hearing this. But a moment later, Chris disappeared from the room, appearing several minutes later carrying two toys. The blue one I had seen her using previously, as well as a large pink knobby looking thing. Another toy I hadn't as yet been aware of.

"When did you get this one?" Darlene said holding it up as Chris handed it to her.

"About two weeks ago...in the mail."

Once again I made another note to go back two weeks in reviewing my tapes.

"You really going to do it?" Chris asked her friend curiously.

"Hell yes! Like I said...I'm horny!" Darlene told her truthfully.

On the video, I watched as Darlene stood, quickly removing her clothes. I'd always considered her attractive of course, often fantasizing about the woman myself. But up until now, I had nothing proof conclusive to add to that beyond my own active imagination. Now, seeing her as she slipped off first the blouse she was wearing, and then her skirt, I could only sit there in stunned happy silence.

I'd always thought my wife's breasts were attractive of course. And I certainly enjoyed sucking them. But when I saw Darlene's large, almost "too good to be true" tits appear, I had to pause the tape and sit there staring at them for a moment longer. Not only were they near perfectly symmetrical, but the chocolate colored areola's capping each one were the largest I had personally ever seen. After I'd had an extended, extra long look, I pushed play.

"Darlene...I really hope you don't take offence, but I have to ask. Are those real?"

I watched as Darlene placed her hands on each hip, thrusting her chest out even more proudly.

"Why sure they is darlin. These here are home grown, apple-spiced cheese-cakes child!" Darlene mimicked in her best southern drawl, which cracked Chris up, who began laughing.

"Stop it!" she told her. "And I really was serious," she said holding her aching sides.

Darlene gave Chris a lusty look as she responded. "Go head, touch em. See for yourself."

Sitting down next to her, I was amazed when Chris did. Gingerly, she cupped each one molding them in her hands. "Damn...I guess they really are!"

"Told you," Darlene said smugly. "Now...since you touched mine...."

Once again Chris squealed embarrassedly, but Darlene didn't allow that to disrupt her either. Reaching over, she placed each one of her hands on my wife's breasts. But she didn't just hold onto them for a minute the way Chris had done, she softly, teasingly thumbed her nipples too. "I like the way your nipples stand up. Much better, much longer than mine do," she said simply. Darlene then teased her own as though to prove the point. "See? Not nearly as hard!"

"Are we crazy?" Chris asked.

"Nope...just two horny women, sitting home watching a porno. Of course we're horny!" She said jokingly. "And I'm going to do something about it too!" she announced. Grabbing the pink knobby dildo Chris had given her, she quickly turned it on.

"Fuck girl. You really use this? I think I could cum just holding it without even putting it inside me."

"I know!" Chris chuckled. "The first time I even used it, I came before I even knew what was happening!"

I really did need to locate that tape. I was positive it had to be somewhere. At the moment however, that would have to wait. Darlene had repositioned herself on the couch, propping both feet up beneath her. As she did, she split herself wide open and began easing the giant-sized toy inside her waiting pussy.

"Come on Chris, don't make me feel embarrassed doing this with you sitting there doing nothing," she told her. "I thought you said you were horny too!"

"Trust me Darlene. I am. And even more so now!" she admitted to her friend.

Taking the much smaller, shiny blue vibrator, Chris quickly emulated the position Darlene had placed herself in, so that now both woman were sitting side by side in basically the same position. As she began stroking herself with the toy, I noticed that she began watching Darlene as she played with herself far more than she continued watching the movie. Pretty soon, Darlene was doing the same thing...watching her.

"Have you ever thought about being with another woman?" Darlene asked as she continued watching my wife pleasuring herself.

"Thought about it yes...but never have no. And you?"

"Same. Though Jack's hinted often enough he'd enjoy seeing that."

"Yeah, Brad has too," Chris said smiling. "Now, wouldn't that surprise the two of them if they were to ever come home and find us together?"

I made a note to schedule lunch with Jack.

"Want to try something?" Darlene asked out of hand.

"What?" Chris questioned a bit nervously.

"Not that," Darlene giggled. "Not yet anyway...maybe after we've discussed it a little more," she said with a hint of a promise.

"What then?"

Reaching over, Darlene placed her hand around the vibrator that was sticking half way inside my wife's cunt. "How about, if I do you, while you do me?" she asked. "You have to admit Chris...that really would feel a whole lot better!"

"Yes it would...wouldn't it?" she said dreamily as Darlene began to play with my wife much more seriously.

Watching the two of them pleasuring one another was a gold mine of video delight. Not only would I have never suspected it, I now had some inside knowledge that I hoped one day might pay off in dividends!

I played their near-simultaneous orgasm scene over and over again until I was spurting lustily into the air while watching it. I was still horny as hell, when Chris arrived home from their day at the spa.

"Feel better?" I asked when she'd arrived home.

"Oh yes. I feel wonderful!" she told me.

"I seem to recall that," I said in a lust-filled voice, grinning at her.

"I think someone's horny," she said laughing.

"Oh, you might could say that," I replied

"Wanna fuck?" she asked.

Seconds later, I was chasing her up the stairs.

#

Two days later, I'd come downstairs after having first gotten ready for work. Chris had already poured me a steaming hot cup of coffee, along with two pieces of lightly buttered toast, and of course, my newspaper.

As I sat down to enjoy a light breakfast, she came into the room, placed a book on the table, pouring herself a cup. She'd been reading an erotic novel, and as I saw by the bookmark, she was nearly through with it.

"Good book?" I asked.

"You should read it," she said winking at me. "Might give you a few ideas, though I hardly think you really need them," she said grinning.

"That good huh?"

Chris merely nodded her head. "Sure you can't stay home?" she asked. "And fuck your wife?"

"I would if I could," I said truthfully. "You know that! But you also know I have that closing this morning. And we've already rescheduled it twice. I can't. But...I will promise no working late tonight. Maybe I can even get off a little early or something. How'd you like to watch a naughty movie together later?"

"I'd like that," she said grinning. "Which one?"

"You pick it," I told her. "I'm up for anything. And I think I recall Jack saying that he and Darlene have quite a few too. Maybe you can ask her to borrow one of theirs."

"Really? Anything?"

"Anything," I said...wondering.

As I drove to work, I wondered if by leaving my horny little wife home all alone if I'd have anything to look at when I finally got a chance too. I was fairly confident we'd have a busy night ahead of us when I did get home, so I knew it would have to wait. And not too surprisingly, we watched a movie that Chris had picked out, that had a lot of women, masturbating one another in it with dildos and vibrators.

"You do like watching these don't you?" she'd asked a bit mischievously.

"Oh yes...very much so. And you know damn well, I'd enjoy seeing you doing something similar with another woman too," I added.

"Well...maybe one day, if you're a good boy," Chris teased. But I noticed as she said that an almost guilty look cross her face, simultaneously with a bit of a rosy-red blush across her cheeks.

I was looking forward to lunch with Jack tomorrow too.

#

When I finally did get a chance to review that morning's tape. I wasn't disappointed. I watched myself leaving for work, first kissing my wife goodbye, heading out the door. Chris soon sat down, picking up her novel and began to read. For a while, nothing happened. It was when she stood to refill her coffee cup that things suddenly got interesting.

Rather than sitting down, she continued to stand while still reading her book. Without thought, or none that I was aware of anyway, she placed one foot on the chair she'd been sitting in, parting her robe. She was naked. No surprise there. She usually was.

What did surprise me was when she reached over to the bowl of fruit we had sitting on the table. Carefully selecting a fairly good sized, interestingly curved banana, I watched as she began sliding it up and down the furrow of her slit.

"I've gotta read that book!" I told myself seriously.

Chris continued to read, continuing her slow pleasured tease with the not quite ripe fruit. Watching her as she did that was extremely erotic. Finally, having obviously finished the book, she set it down on the table. Turning her attention to the new toy she'd discovered, she easily inserted a goodly portion of it inside herself, grasping the table for support as the obvious pleasure she derived from it caused her to become weak in the knees.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I heard her say as she began sliding it in and out of herself with ever increasing speed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh...Oh...Oh...Fuck!" she screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm claimed her.

When she'd recovered, she walked over, washing the banana, placing it back into the bowl where she'd found it. I felt saddened that it wouldn't be there waiting for me with her pussy juices still clinging to it. But I was also delighted that I now had another deliciously wonderful piece of tape to edit to the others I'd been collecting.

#

As luck would have it, I ended up staying at work a lot later than I had planned to. By the time I arrived home, it was late. So I was a bit surprised when I saw a dim light, which I knew to be emanating from the downstairs TV. Obviously, Chris was still up. Sitting my briefcase down on the floor next to the stairs, I headed down. Somewhat cautiously, my imagination once again working overtime, I envisioned she and Darlene happily lying on the floor going down on one another. She wasn't of course, but what she was doing took my breath away even more than that would have.

Glancing towards the TV, I saw the tape she was watching was the one I had compiled most recently with everything I had managed to discover her doing. Including of course, the day she'd gotten her new pink vibrator in the mail.

Hearing my gasp of surprise, she turned, facing me. "Well? What have you got to say for yourself?" she asked.

Stunned, I really didn't know what to say. "I like to watch," I said sheepishly.

Sitting down as she'd been, it had been impossible to see anything other than her head. Glaring at me, she now stood. She was naked. Then she smiled.

"Me too."

I just stood there staring at her.

"Oh, and by the way? Darlene mentioned something to me about you and Jack having lunch together today. Wondered if we might be interested in getting together tomorrow evening. "Would you like that?" she asked as she caressed her breasts.

"Hell yes!" I said.

"Good...now come here and watch this with me, it's just getting to the best part."

And it was too.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12