I Like Your Idea of a Quickie

Story Info
She enjoys a playdate with her lover with her husband away.
2.7k words
3.65
22.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her husband away at work for the night, she was unsure that her lover would be able to make it that evening. She opted to take the time to prepare herself early just in case. She enjoyed a nice long, warm soak in the tub and an exceptionally close shave. Shaving her pussy was a bold thing to do. She knew that it caused suspicion in her husband whenever he saw her groomed so. On the other hand, he didn't spend much time looking.

She decided to dressed a little sporty and a little flirty with the over the knee sox and a flared skirt with a casual tee. She took her time with her make up and hair and then waited, hoping he would respond to her "hey sexy" text soon. Ninety minutes later he did. Her pulse raced at the sight of his incoming "hey sexy" reply. The game was on as they made their arrangements for the night.

Sexy: Yay... How are you?

Her Lover: Good, u?

Sexy: Very well, very smooth.

Her Lover: Mmmmm

Sexy: I was hoping you'd say that ;)

Her Lover: Nice. Any fun lately? ;)

Sexy: A wee bit. And you?

Her Lover: What did you do? ;)

Sexy: Do you really want to know?

Her Lover: Lol sure

Sexy: A 21 yr old kid. Hehehe. I could have been his mother. I felt very Mrs. Robinson.

Her Lover: Bad girl. How was it?

Sexy: The sex wasn't bad but at that age they don't know their own dimensions. Action-wise or condom size. That was embarrassing!

Her Lover: What do u mean?

Sexy: Lost one in me and had to go exploring to find it.

Her Lover: Lol

Sexy: He should not buy magnums. It was also exciting dangerous because he's very local. Stupid on my part. I have run into him since, while out with the husband.

Her Lover: Dangerous ;)

Sexy: I like a bit of danger. So do you. - Horny?

Her Lover: Hubby doesn't know I'm guessing? - Always.

Sexy: Oh no... Definitely not. I was a bit reckless in the spring to get his attention. Got it. I've been a lot more discrete since. I was hoping you'd say that too. I'm wearing a skirt.

Her Lover: Mmmm Perfect ;)

Sexy: I was thinking about how great it would be to be bent over a car. Or couch / counter / bed / staircase...

Her Lover: Yes, yes, yes, yes...

Sexy: Got hard cock?

Her Lover: Very hard and big...

Sexy: Mmmm... I love how you always show up already hard for me.

Her Lover: So you can start right away ;)

Sexy: So considerate. Also, I am wearing over the knee sox.

Her Lover: Mmmm I like

Sexy: I like how they look over your shoulder. Should I leave the door open?

Her Lover: Yes, and your mouth...

Sexy: Mmmm. Yes please.

Her Lover: I'm up early tomorrow so I can't stay too long.

Sexy: You always say that. I like your idea of a quickie.

Her Lover: Hehe. Not too quick.

Sexy: Not too gentle either.

Her Lover: Mmmm yes.

Sexy: I actually convinced the husband to spank me a couple of weeks ago. He kept saying, "but you're turning red." And I was like, "because you're doing it right."

Her Lover: Ready for a spanking? ;)

Sexy: I am.

She tidied the house a bit, checked that the door was open so that he could let himself in while the neighbours were out of sight and then sat back on the couch to wait. When she heard the door open she literally jumped with excitement - kneeling on the couch she waited for him to remove his shoes and come around the corner. She grinned, wagging with glee and said, "Hi."

"Hi," he said quietly and took a seat next to her. They didn't need a lot of words in real life.

She threw her leg over his thighs, straddling his lap and facing him. Taking his face in her hands she leaned in for a kiss. She loved touching this man. From the coarseness of his stubbled jaw to the velvety pile of his close buzzed hair and the silky feel of his hairy arms, he had so many interesting textures.

His hands went around her hips, grabbing handfuls of her ass, pulling her tight against his crotch. She pressed down grateful for this invitation to grind. Dry humping him always made her feel raw, sexy and young like a teen. He loved the heat and pressure of her pelvis rocking against his denim clad hard-on.

Reaching under her t-shirt and unclasping her bra, he pulled her breasts free. His mouth came to her sucked her right nipple, caressing and flicking it hard. At the same time he had a crushing grip on her left breast. His hands were strong. She winced inwardly, biting her lip and gasping at the stark contrast between pleasure and pain. She didn't tell him to stop - she didn't want him too.

When he released her she grinned, lifted her skirt to around her waist and turned her right knee outwards, balancing on her toes to expose herself to him. She rested her hands on his knees and leaned back. Through the fabric of her panties he pressed her clit and rubbed slowly, watching as her panties become more and more wet. He pulled the gusset aside and slid his finger between her pink lips. She was slick. He searched lower finding her opening and pushed in, feeling her hot insides clench around his finger. Her breathing deepened and she began to flush pink as he brought her closer to the edge.

Climbing off his lap, she settled between his knees. She pushed backwards with her ass, forcing the coffee table back giving her more room to play. Running her hands over his fuzzy thighs and up towards his hips, a smile played across her lips as she gazed upon his thick cock. She ducked down and licked his length. When she got to the head she drew his cock into her mouth and sucked a little, enjoying the salty taste of his pre-cum. She warmed him up with a few minutes of light oral, glancing up to see him smiling down at her. He loved to watch her play with his cock. She could give him serious head when she wanted to but her light attentions were just as much fun.

Fore-play was great but now it was time to get naked. They both stood and started to disrobe, watching and hungry for each other like the unveiling of a buffet. Naturally she left the sox on. They were just too sexy, like stockings but more playful.

"What do you want?" he asked, getting down to business.

She knew exactly what she wanted. She blushed a bit when she had to say it out loud. "I want to do bend-over." It was the silliest position ever but, wow, did it feel amazing!

He smiled, grabbed a condom from his jeans and walked around the coffee table while she went around it in the opposite direction. She stepped into his embrace, pressing her body against his while stealing a kiss. She turned in his arms and pressed her ass back against his groin invitingly. He rolled the condom on as she bent forward from the waist. It was a rather bold position for sex without a warm up but she'd been wanting to do it again for so long and didn't want to miss the chance.

He spread his legs and bent his knees a little to bring himself closer to her height. Her legs were straight, almost together and she pushed up on her toes to raise her ass higher. Her palms were flat on the floor as he eased himself into her tight pussy. She gasped with delight. His first few strokes were slow but it didn't take long before he had her hips firmly in his grasp as he slammed into her. She was crazy for his particular brand of rough.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chirped, bracing herself for each impact. It shook her to the core, her insides battered and her breasts bouncing wildly, she started to tremble. She loved the feeling of his hands caressing her back as he hammered into her and the occasional sting from a slap that would land on her rump. It thrilled her how he didn't hold back when it came to spankings. His bottom slaps were timed so that were never expected. They stung and warmed her skin over a wide area all at once. It wasn't long before she started to cum, shaking and crying out. She laughed and carefully pulled herself up into a standing position while trying not to break contact. He chuckle, slapped her ass and stepped away anyhow. She stepped into his arms again for a thank you kiss.

"Can we go upstairs?" he asked. He liked it there in her room with the convenience of a bed and the taboo of messing around in another man's territory.

"Ok." She bounding up the stairs knowing he was right behind her watching her bottom jiggle. Leading the way without bothering to turn any of the lights on, she decided they should play in the dark for a change. It would heighten their other senses and be more sensual.

She knelt in the center of the bed, wagging and eager to please him. "How do you want me?" she asked.

He started to crawl onto the bed from the foot and shoved her onto her back. "How about just like this?" He crawled on top of her and between her legs, pushing one knee into her chest as he mounted her. She gasped. They never did missionary position. It was just too intimate to be face to face and affection was not what they were all about, or so she told herself. He didn't lower all his weight onto her. Instead he held himself up in a push-up while he moved in and out of her warmth. She looked up at his silhouette and ran her hand over the hair on his chest. She was at eye level with his shoulder, his head far above her own. He was such a surprisingly large man. It made her feel tiny and she loved it.

He rolled her over onto her stomach and crawled over her again rubbing his cock over her plush ass. She arch desperately wishing he would enter her but he was only teasing. He backed away and came to stand at the side of the bed. Grabbing her by the hips he dragged her closer turning her back onto her back again and positioning her exactly how he wanted her. Her ass hung just over the edge while her feet rested on his shoulders. From this position he could get real deep while pounding into her. She was in heaven, moaning, her hands thrown back over her head. Her breasts bounced and she grabbed them, playing with her nipples while he looked down on her. Watching her get off with his cock buried deep inside her was such a turn on.

He swung her around to the foot of the bed. With her feet on the floor and her shoulders pressing into the bed, she offered her hands to him. He pulled her arms back as he slammed into her. She began to tremble and moan as another orgasm crashed over her. He stopped abruptly, calming himself before he might start to cum himself.

She pushed herself up so that she was balanced on her palms while standing on tiptoe with her knees together and his cock still buried deep inside. She began to rock, slowly sliding up and down his length. Sometimes she would pull away to the point where he would almost fall out. He would move forward just enough to compensate for her misjudgment. It was a delicious sensation being slowly filled and voided. She reveled in the feeling of his thick cock moving through her opening and the tickle against her freshly shaven labia being held tight around him by her pressed knees. He let her do this for a while before grabbing her hips and thrusting into her firmly a few last times before pulling out and stepping away.

In the time it took for him to walk around the bed and climb on and recline against the pillows, he'd also removed the condom. "Ohhhh!" she comically groaned her disappointment. She was looking forward to riding him some more. Loosing the condom was his way of saying "I'm ready to get off."

She wasn't ready to finish.

She came to lie beside him, running her fingers over his hairy chest and down his arm, then guided his hand between her legs. He turned on his side to face her. He had great hands. Simultaneously he buried two fingers buried deep inside her massaging her g-spot while he applied external pressure to her clit with his thumb. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him in tight while gyrating on his hand and let herself go, riding the wave of an orgasm as the pressure built inside. She shook from head to toe, soaking his hand. Sighing contentedly, she laughed and rolled up on top of him. She teased his exposed cock with her wet, swollen pussy, wary about staying low, closer to his balls. She ground into him getting him all wet from her juices.

Then she went down to lap up her sweet flavour. She missed the taste of her cum all over a man's cock without the bitterness of latex in the background. She started to give him head, massaging his balls and the base of his cock with her hands.

"Have you got any lube?" He knew she kept some in the nightstand.

She fetched it and squeezed a dollop into her hands, warming it briefly before massaging all over him. A bit more saliva made him slippery wet. He took over stroking. With her fingers thoroughly slick, she reached down to play with his ass. Eager for penetration, he spread his legs wider for her. She pushed in with one finger, feeling how tight he was and began to work her finger in and out. Sometimes she would massage his sphincter just by pulsing her finger. She looked up to see him with his head thrown back while he stroked his cock, lost in the moment. "I'm cuming," he moaned and she was right there to catch every drop. She continued to gently massage his ass a bit longer while softly milking him with her mouth before she withdrew her finger.

She crawled up on top of him one more time, nuzzling him while getting her back pet. He just barely touched her skin, slowly dragged his fingertips up her sides and down either side of her spine. It was such a pleasant sensation. "Thank you," she whispered and kissed his lips, his neck and chest.

"Thank you," he whispered back. "I have to get going."

"I know." She stole a few more kisses before rolling off him.

She slipped down the stairs to retrieve her clothes and was dressed by the time he joined her. She lingered, watching him dress. Walking around behind him she ran her fingers across his ass. "I never get to see this side of you," she joked.

"I get to see every side of you," he teased back.

She blushed a little knowing how intimate some of those views were.

She walked him to the door and watched as he shrugged on his coat and struggled into his shoes, clearly spent. She felt his exhaustion but was glad he always gave it his all. She considered herself to be a very lucky girl, having found him online amongst the thousands of other candidates. One last time she stepped into his arms and kissed him good night.

As he let himself out he looked back and said, "I'll see you soon."

She was already anticipating their next play date.