I’ll Make It Worth Your While

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard keys jingle and footsteps.

"Donna!" I hissed, trying to wake her, but she was deeply out of it and snoring lightly. Shit!

"Someone here? Mom?" The voice appeared at the bedroom door and I was looking at a younger looking Donna. In her twenties, she gasped and turned away.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" she said.

"I...uh...hi," I stammered. I felt vulnerable and naked, probably because I was vulnerable and naked!

Her back was still to me as she asked me if everything was okay.

"I think she passed out," I said.

"Mom?" That got her to turn around and she forgot herself and came in to look at her mother. She deftly examined her for a moment, looked at the empty wine glasses and wine bottles and shrugged. She had clearly seen this before.

"She's okay, just out of it for a little while," she said and then she looked up to examine me: naked, tied up and sporting a huge erection.

"That looks painful," she giggled. Funny that. She sounded just like her mom.

"Uh," can you give me a hand?" I asked and flailed my elbows around.

She pulled herself up and gave me an appraising look. "Well!" she said. "I don't think that's very proper of you soliciting your girlfriend's daughter for a rub-off!"

"What?" I exclaimed. "Oh no. I mean can you cut me loose?" I was panicked as she misunderstood me.

She pulled back and stood before me in thought. I didn't like the look in her eyes, as she looked me over. She was thinking something.

"Well this is a little more sticky situation than I think you can appreciate. I'm really not supposed to be here right now, but I was looking to pick something up and be in and out before Mom even knew I was here."

She looked at me and it seemed like she had made up a decision. She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry but I can't release you. That would cause problems between her and I. I don't even want her to know I was here really..."

She left the room and rummaged in a cabinet somewhere. She came back a few minutes later holding her purse.

"I'm sorry but I've got to go. You'll be okay. She should come round in about an hour. Trust me I know."

"But you can't just leave me here like this!" I sputtered.

She smiled and made to leave, making it to the door and then I heard her come back.

"How long?" she asked me.

"What?" I replied.

"You know, how long has she made you wait, for you know...this."

"I..."

She knew. This must be a game that Donna had played before for her daughter to know. Of course the rope and leather strap all handy and available next to the bed should have been my first clue.

Defeated I said, "A little over a week..."

She smiled. "You poor thing! And now she's got you all ready to go and she passes out on you! Oh, I'm so sorry for you."

"Please!" I pleaded with her. "Cut me loose!"

She shook her head, but now she lowered her purse to a table and stepped back into the bedroom. She looked back at her sleeping mother and then looked at my member. Sure enough, my cock was hard, blue and angry.

Without a word she reached out and touched my cock.

"Ohhhhh!" I said as my elbows and knees wriggled around. Her touch was tentative at first, but soon she started stroking it eagerly and quickly.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" I groaned.

"You want me to get you off?" she asked.

I nodded, lost in the feelings and sensations of my poor cock looking to explode.

"I'll make you a deal," she said as she slowed her stroking causing me to panic.

"What?" I asked.

"I was never here," she told me. "You don't tell Mom my little secret and I'll get you off. Sound good?"

"I..." I never had a chance. I nodded yes. This girl, Donna's daughter whom I had never met and didn't know the name of was a stranger taking advantage of me, stroking my most intimate part of my body, controlling me and having my cock do deals with her. I was putty in her hands and she was firmly in control.

She smiled and sped up her strokes. "That's a pretty boy!" she mimicked Donna. Son-of-a-bitch! She knew the routine down pat!

My body changed tempo as the buildup was fast approaching. By this point I was a babbling incoherent cock, hell bent on spewing myself with a week's worth of cum. She stroked me faster and soon I was there and with a final stroke I exploded. I screamed out and my whole body spasmed as my entire body and mind became one with my cock. My entire essence blew the world away.

Panting I came back to reality a few minutes later. The girl had come back into the bedroom wiping her hand with a cloth. I felt wet and craned my neck to see that sperm coated my stomach, chest and neck. There was quite a lot of it. Now it started feeling cold and I looked expectantly at the young redhead before me.

She looked back at me and shook her head. "Oh no, that wasn't part of the deal. I'm not cleaning you up!"

"But, what will Donna think when she wakes up?" I exclaimed. My voice rose in pitch and I'm sure it cracked like a thirteen year old boy.

The young woman walked over to me and took one of her fingers, scooped some sperm off my chest and then evilly dolloped the gob right on my mouth. I sputtered in disgust and glared at her, afraid that opening my mouth would invite the white goo into my mouth. She wiped her finger on the cloth and then left the room putting the cloth somewhere, perhaps in the wash, because a moment later she came back in without it.

Grabbing her purse she made ready to leave. I stared daggers at her as once again she looked at her mother sleep and then she bent down next to my face.

"I know my mom. She's kinky and it normally doesn't take long for her guys to grow weary of her games. The damn tease is tighter than a virgin!"

She gave me a kiss on the forehead then rose. She gave my body one last appraising look. Her eyes lingered on my softened manhood for a few uncomfortably long moments.

"Just bear in mind who teased you and who took care of you. You seem like an interesting man, and I do like the older men...give me a call when you get tired of the virgin tease."

She strolled to the door and turned to face me once again. Her smile appeared on her face and I was reminded of Donna again.

"I'll make it worth your while!" she blew me a kiss and left me still tied to the bed next to the passed out sleeping tease that was Donna, my soon to be ex-girlfriend.

12