I Look Like Jail Bait-Blind Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see that bridge?"

Kim looked to where he was looking and pointing.

"Yes," she said.

He gave her a smile as if he was proud of the bridge.

"That's the Ambassador Bridge. Once you cross that bridge, you're in Canada," he said. "I used to walk and bike across that bridge all of the time but after 9/11, you need a passport to cross the bridge now."

She couldn't believe how close Detroit, Michigan was to Canada.

"Wow," she said. "I had no idea how close you are to Canada."

With both of them having a difficult time making polite conversation, he nodded his head as if he was thinking.

"Detroit has the largest Muslim population in the United States. Before they tightened security after 9/11, I imagine that many Muslims had illegally crossed the border from Canada to the United States via the Ambassador Bridge," said Walter.

She really didn't care about the Ambassador Bridge, Canada, or about the Muslims, she more cared about sex. She couldn't wait for him to tie her up and strip her naked. She couldn't wait for him to finger her pussy while eating her pussy. She couldn't wait to see his big prick, stroke his big prick, suck his big prick, and fuck his big prick. Only, as if she had a premonition, she was suddenly frightened that she may get the sexual fantasy that she wanted.

"Wow," said while pretending that she was interested in what he said about the Muslims crossing the Ambassador Bridge.

Truth be told, Kim was getting more sexually aroused the closer he drove to his house. This was it. This was really it. This may be Walter's lucky day. If he continued playing his cards right, she just may take pity on him and give him sex.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

He pulled in his driveway and the gentleman that he obviously was, he opened and held open the passenger side door for her. The sexy, exhibitionistic slut that she was, as if she was Britney Spears or Paris Hilton alighting from the back of a limousine without having the modesty of wearing panties, she moved from his car in the same way. Flashing him her bright white, bikini panties while lingering with her long, shapely legs spread wide, she alighted from his car with her skirt raised nearly to her waist.

As if she was Sharon Stone playing Catherine Tramell in Basic Instinct, with her knees were spread wide open, she watched his eyes dart down to look at all she was showing between her shapely legs. As if showing Walter a prelude of what was to come, she needed to flash him to break the ice that they suddenly had cooled between them. Taking a chance and a huge risk that she may overly excite him, she needed to show him that she sexually wanted him.

As if she was Jennifer Lopez alighting from her SUV with her skirt raised to her waist and exposing her naked pussy to her bodyguard and to Paparazzi, Kim exposed her panties to Walter. Transfixed and as if in a hypnotic trance, he stared at her panty clad cunt as if he had never seen a panty clad cunt. With her having a voyeuristic audience of one, obviously, he was enjoying all that she was willing to show him.

After taking the elevator up 8 floors, they walked to his front door without speaking. He unlocked and opened the front door to his house and moved away from the door to allow her first entry. Then, he closed and locked the door behind her. Again, the gentlemanly thing to do, he took her jacket and hung it in the hall closet.

As soon as she stepped further inside his penthouse apartment, preoccupied looking at the house while looking for evidence, such as frame photos that would give prove that he was married, he came up behind her. Taking her by surprise, he held a facecloth over her mouth and nose. Panicked with fear, she struggled with fright, but with his arm around her and restraining her, he was too strong for her. The last thing she remembered was looking up at the ceiling as she fell back in his arms.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

In and out of consciousness but too weak to do anything about it, as if he had four hands, she remembered him touching and feeling her through her clothes. She remembered him feeling and squeezing her large breasts through her blouse and bra. She remembered him raising her short skirt to feel her long, shapely legs.

As if she was touching herself before masturbating herself, she remembered him feeling her black, trimmed pussy through her white, bikini panties. She remembered him unbuttoning her blouse but, drawing a blank, she didn't remember him removing it. She remembered him removing her short skirt but, again drawing a blank, she didn't remember him removing her bra and/or panties.

When she awakened, she was down his cellar with her wrists tied over a beam and a gag in her mouth. Still groggy as if she had just awakened from oral surgery at the dentist, she was naked, totally naked. If it wasn't enough that he drugged her and tied her over a beam, she couldn't believe she was naked too.

If she wasn't so afraid, she'd be embarrassed that she was naked. Yet, she was too frightened to death to be mortified that he drugged her and stripped her naked while she was unconscious. She felt so helplessly vulnerable. She felt how all of the other women must have felt when Bill Cosby drugged them, undressed them, and before he sexually abused them.

'Oh, my God,' she thought while still under the effects of whatever he gave her, probably Diethyl ether.

More than being embarrassed by her being naked in front of him and more than being angry that he'd drug her, tie her to a beam, and dared to strip her naked, she was petrified. Yet, what did she expect after telling him that this was her sexual fantasy? She wondered how many other women he met on the Internet that he drugged them, stripped them naked, and tied them to a beam. As if she was a pathologist of a forensic scientist, she looked for evidence of blood and/or blood spatter to see if not only if he had murdered anyone but also to determine if he was going to murder her.

Even though she confessed that this was her sexual fantasy, now that she was experiencing her sexual fantasy, the one thing she couldn't bear was to be helpless. The one thing that she feared was that this was real and not roleplay. With her wrists bound over a beam, other than to move her legs and wiggle her torso, she was unable to move.

'Now what do I do? I'm fucked. Is this how I'm going to die?'

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

As if she was a human plant, she stood on a large platform as if he had constructed it just for this occasion. Uncomfortable with her arms poised over her head, she couldn't sit and she couldn't lay down. As if she was his private, personal decoration, all she could do was to stand there and shiver from fright and from the cold. She wished she wasn't wearing a gag so that she could try and talk some sense into him.

She was glad that she had used to restroom at the airport to urinate, otherwise she'd be peeing herself now. With the gag stuffed in her mouth and tied over her mouth, she couldn't even talk. She couldn't scream. All she could do was to stare at him and cry. She was too scared to even feel her tears running down her face. She was glad for the small things, that he didn't blindfold her. Certainly, it would have been even more terrifying if she couldn't see and if she didn't know what he was doing.

As if he had kidnapped her and was holding her hostage for ransom, she was his prisoner. She could imagine the horror that Kim Kardashian must have felt with five Frenchmen impersonating police officers, handcuffing her, and stealing her jewels. She wondered if they stripped her naked in the way that Walter had stripped her naked. She wondered if they touched and felt her everywhere in the way that she imagined Walter had touched and felt her everywhere while she was unconscious. With Kim Kardashian such a whore, no doubt she probably she did, she wondered if she offered to blow all five men if they spared her life.

She just hoped that he wouldn't murder her. No doubt, she figured he'd rape her but she hoped that's all he'd do. It was her fault for roleplaying. It was her fault for divulging all of her sexual fantasies to a complete stranger. It was her fault to accept his invitation and his first class, plane ticket to fly out to Detroit to meet him. It was her all fault that she was in this desperate position. All of this was her fault for teasing him and sexually exciting him. After she entrusted him with all of her secret, sexual fantasies, what did she expect would happen?

She was so stupid to accept his invitation. She was so stupid to come here alone. She was so stupid to trust someone she met online on a porn site. What was she thinking? Desperate for love, he had fooled her with his love letters. He had deceived her with his sincerity. He had tricked her in making her believe that he could be her one, special someone.

Even though she confessed that his was what she wanted, she never thought he'd drug her. She never thought he'd strip her naked while she was helplessly unconscious. She never thought he'd carry her down to his cellar unconscious and tie her to his beam. She never thought he'd hold her as his prisoner. Somehow, she needed to get free. Somehow, she needed to escape. Somehow, she needed to call 911 for help.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

As if giving her his own personal, private striptease show, he stood in front of her and stripped off his clothes while staring at her as if to make sure she was watching. It didn't take him very long for him to get naked. She stared down at his cock. He had an erection and his stiff prick looked just as it did in his pictures and in his videos.

Being the slut and the amateur whore that she was, even with her so helplessly tied to a beam in his cellar, as soon as she saw his naked cock, she had a twinge of horniness. She wondered what it felt like in her hand. She wanted what it tasted like in her mouth. She wished he'd fuck her pussy. If she was going to die, she hoped he'd sexually satisfy her first. She'd much rather go out with a big bang than with a small whimper.

Now, that they were both naked, she didn't feel as conspicuously out of place. Now that she was naked, she felt sexy being naked in front of the man who wrote her such sexy things. Only, he was free to do whatever he wanted to her naked body and she wasn't free to do anything that she wanted to do to his naked body. Truth be told, even if she was free, too frightened to move and too terrified for sex, all she'd do is to scream.

Nonetheless, hoping he was roleplaying her sexual fantasy, her fright was mixed with her horniness. What woman wouldn't feel sexually excited after being stripped naked? What woman wouldn't feel sexually excited after watching a man strip himself naked and expose his erect cock to her? What woman wouldn't feel sexually excited while hoping for and expecting sex?

With her naked, black, trimmed pussy at his mouth level, he ever so lightly touched her pubic hair with his fingertips. As if his touch was electrified, he sent chills of sexual anticipation down her spine. Then, becoming more sexually aggressive, he cupped her cunt in his hand before sliding a slow, purposeful finger along her pussy slit. Teasing her, he dipped the tip of his index finger inside of her to finger-fuck her.

He moved his finger a little deeper to rub her clit before fingering her pussy. Unable to help herself, with even fear not stopping her vaginal secretions, she was already very wet. Impaling himself deeper, he finger-fucked her. Then, he removed her gag and when he removed her gag, she not only let out a sigh of relief but also she let out an involuntary gasp.

"Oh," she said with him sexually exciting her by masturbating her.

She knew now that he wasn't going to physical harm her. She knew now that his intentions were to sexually pleasure her. She knew now that, just as she had confessed, he was roleplaying her sexual fantasy. He was giving her what she so wanted to be bound, stripped naked, and eaten.

Then, reaching around behind her, he cupped two handfuls of her naked ass. As if she was a side of barbequed beef hanging from a rack that he wanted to take a bit out of, he moved her pussy closer to his mouth. He licked her pussy. As soon as he licked her pussy, she let out another gasp.

"Oh," she said moving her legs in obvious delight.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

He licked her faster. He licked her harder. He licked her deeper. Licking and licking her while fingering her with one hand and holding her by her ass with his other hand to keep her steady, he was eating her cunt. Even though she felt forced to surrender, he was giving her the sexual fantasy that she wanted and imagined him giving her. Yet, because she was so helplessly bound and because she was so frightened, the sexual pleasure she felt was already coming in waves.

"Oh, my God, Walter, you're going to give me an orgasm," she said breathlessly and sexually excitedly. "You're going to make me cum," she said purposely squirming to position his tongue and fingers where she wanted and needed them to be.

She closed her eyes. When she closed her eyes, she didn't see an elderly man. He could have been anyone. As if she was on the other side of a gloryhole and he was licking her cunt through a hole in the wall, she imagined he was tall, dark, handsome, and twenty-something instead of a 66-year-old man. Then, from there, she imagined he was her Daddy eating her pussy. She imagined he was her grandfather licking her cunt. As soon as she imagined those sexy, incestuous scenarios, she was ready to cum.

He reached up to fondle her big, naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. He took long licks before impaling her hole with his tongue while continuing to fuck her with his fingers. A master at giving her oral sex, he had her squirming in no time. In didn't take him long to give her an orgasm.

"Oh, my God! Oh, God! Walter, oh, God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is the best orgasm I ever had," she said looking down at him. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for giving me such sexual pleasure.

He untied the gag that was now around her neck instead of in her mouth.

"You're welcome," he said. "I enjoyed eating you as much as you enjoyed me eating you," he said. "It's been such a long time since I had a pussy in my mouth."

With her still in a dreamy state and having her sexual afterglow while standing there tied to a beam, she gave him her smile of sexual satisfaction.

"Now that you've given me my sexual fantasy, you never told me your sexual fantasy," she said teasing him while hoping that he'd untie her so that she could make good her escape.

She needed to play it cool. She needed him to believe that she still wanted to roleplay. She needed to believe that she was intent on sexually pleasing him when she just wanted to get the Hell out of there and call the police for help.

He stood on the platform next to her and whispered his sexual fantasy in her ear. Obviously for him to see her reaction to what he just confessed, he took a step back to look at her. She looked shocked by what he told her. She looked stunned by what he confessed was his sexual fantasy. Then, a look of excitement replaced her look of shock. It was then and there that she felt safe. It was then and there that she knew he was only roleplaying out her sexual fantasy. Now, it was her turn to give him his secret, sexual fantasy.

"I can see by the look on your face that you're going to enjoy giving me my sexual fantasy," he said with a smugly, arrogant look.

She returned his arrogance with her innocence. Acting as if she was going to sexually give him all that he wanted, still not totally trusting him, she had a different agenda. She just wanted to run naked through the street while yelling for someone to call the police.

"You bet your wrinkled ass I will, Grandpa," she said with a dastardly laugh. "Untie me so that I may give you your sexual fantasy," she said with a sly grin.

As soon as he untied her, she rubbed her wrists and moved her head around as if she had a stiff neck. Walter smiled at her while obviously waiting for her to reciprocate the sexual pleasure that he gave her by her giving him the same sexual pleasure. In the way he looked at her so needy, in that one moment when their eyes met, she was no longer afraid.

She now had no reason to escape and she now had no reason to call for help. In that moment, she realized that this was just their roleplaying game done in real time instead of over the Internet in a chat room. Now, she was more than excited to give him his sexual fantasy. Now, she couldn't wait to make his sexual dreams come true.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Catching him off guard and by surprise, she backhanded him across the face. Not allowing him to get away, as if she was a professional wrestler, she put her two hands behind his neck and pulled him forward. Moving her foot all the way behind her as if she was a mule getting ready to kick, with a fast knee, she kneed him hard enough in the groin to make him bend over in pain.

Not stopping there, as if she was a black belt in French kick boxing, Savate, she took a quick step back to pivot her body weight. She kicked him hard enough under his chin to knock him back on his ass. As if she was an MMA fighting going for the knockout and the championship belt, she made her move by pouncing on his disoriented body. With her knees positioned on either side of him, she pummeled him with punches to his chest, ribs, and shoulders along with hard slaps to his face.

"Slap! Slap! Slap! Punch! Punch! Punch!"

She physical abused him as if he was her bitch.

"Okay. Okay. Uncle. Uncle. Stop! I've had enough. I give up. Wow," he said. "You have one Hell of a wallop. When I said my sexual fantasy was to have the shit beaten out of me by a woman, I had no idea you were such a strong woman. Where did you learn to fight like that?"

She gave him a sexy smile while getting off of him.

"I always had older brothers in foster care. In exchanged for allowing them to see me naked, and in exchange for allowing them to have sex with me, they taught me how to fight," she said. "By then, I was 18-years-old and living on my own. Now free to do whatever we sexually wanted to do, my foster care brothers came to visit me and I enjoyed giving them regular blowjobs. With them thinking that they were taking sexual advantage of me, I was really the one taking sexual advantage of them. If only they knew how much I loved sucking their cocks, they'd be so surprised."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Now that you gave me an orgasm with your fingers, your tongue, and your mouth, and now that I fulfilled your sexual fantasy by beating the crap out of you, I need to give you your other sexual fantasy. I need to give you my sexual fantasy, as well," she said with a smile. "I need to suck your cock. I need for you to cum in my mouth. I need to swallow your cum...Daddy," she said.

Kimberly took Walter's cock in her hand to stroke him. Immediately, he went from flaccid to erect. She stroked him harder and faster before she took him in her mouth. Sucking him deeper while stroking him with one hand, she cupped his testicles with her other hand.

She stared up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes while showing him her tongue licking the tip of his cock. Then, as if playing hide and seek with his stiff prick, deep throating him, she buried his cock in her mouth. He moved her long, lush, black hair out of the way so that he could see his hard, hairy cock in her mouth. Then, he put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head while he humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"Suck me, Kim. Blow me. I need to cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said while fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.