I Look Like Jail Bait-Blind Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Then, she ejected his cock from her mouth to speak.

"Cum Daddy. Cum. Fill my mouth with your cum. I need to swallow you, Daddy," she said. "Cum Daddy, cum."

As if he was having an Epileptic fit, Walter had a full body spasm before erupting his cum in Kim's beautiful mouth. Continuing to suck him, she sucked him dry. Then, laying like that on the cellar floor they held one another.

After they rested and gathered their energy, he took her upstairs with him to his bedroom where they made love before they fucked. They lived like that as father and daughter, boyfriend and girlfriend, and/or as husband and wife until Walter died fifteen years later at 81-years-old. Kim was at his bedside when he died. Even though they never married, he left her everything, his house, his money, and even his antique Lincoln.

Now fifteen years later in the year 2031, 38-years-old Kim was just as beautiful as she was when she was 23-years-old. Matter of fact, she looked more like 23-years-old than she did when she was 23-years-old. Rumor had it that Kim was in your neighborhood right now looking for her new Daddy.

"Daddy? Daddy? Where are you Daddy? Oh, there you are, Daddy. Show me your prick. I need to suck you, Daddy. Cum Daddy, cum for me. I need to swallow your cum."

THE END

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and comment.