I Love All In My Family Ch. 01

Story Info
An unable husband wants her wife be impregnated by his dad.
7.1k words
4.18
88.7k
68

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

NOTE:- This is one more Indian incest story submitted by me to literotica. Since I am lack in English there may be some mistakes. I once again ask the readers to correct themselves where ever necessary. Otherwise, I hope you may enjoy this story. All the characters in this story involved in sexual activities are at the age of above 18.

******

'Dama..dama..dama..dada..dada..dummmm...' our ears deafened for a second by the sound of thunder which followed a powerful lightening.

It was raining heavily. I and my young brother in law Mahesh hideout ourselves in a small shelter. He stood to my left; folded his hands on his chest and shivering due to the chillness. The splashes of rain water made us almost drenched. My sari skimped with the curves of my beautiful body. The firm breasts took a rounded shape and stood proudly inside it. The rain further intensified accompanied with wind. So he came close to me with his fingers touching my boobs. While touching my boob the secretion of adrenalin made him shiver more and his hand patting the globe of my melon. I saw his dick become harder and making bulge in the side of his Bermudas.

I,Shalini, aged 27 married elder brother of Mahesh since 8 years. I am a quite pretty woman fair looking, 5'9", having a structure of 36-28-38 with enormous breasts and beautiful rounded flared ass, weighing around 60 kgs and very fair complexion. I am little higher than the normal Indian women. My husband Suresh was 6' height and normal structure. We were perfectly matched each other.

My husband and my father in law were running a small super market in the town which is 4 km away from our home. We were living as a joint family. My mother in law passed away 6 years back. My husband and my FIL will look after the stores alternatively. Since my husband went to nearby city for purchase, I came to the store to relieve my FIL for some time to take rest. After freshening up he returned to the stores and took over the charges. My BIL who is in study holidays dropped my FIL in the stores by his motor cycle and in return taking me to home. While returning home we were caught in the rain and so we stopped at this shelter.

Mahesh was short and fatty like her mother. He is much fairer, 18 years old, around 5'3" in height and weighing around 80kgs.

I felt his fingers drawing pattern on my tits. The rain was intensified further. Now he came closer to me and he was almost cupping my boob with his hand. He was trying to show him that he was not intentionally touching me and it was just an incident. But the bulge in his Bermudas showed that he was enjoying it.

There is no sign of recession in rain.

"Mahesh shall we go now. I am lot of works to do in our house," I told him.

"Anni (the Tamil word used to call the wife of elder brother ) the rain is heavy. We will wait for some time," he replied in a disappointed voice.

"No we will move now," I came out of the shelter without waiting for his reply.

He came out and kicked the starter of the bike severely which showed his disappointment over my decision. I sat sideways dropping both of my legs on the left side of the bike (normally Indian ladies will sit in this position only, when they wear sari). My right hand surrounded his waist with my palm rested on his fleshy belly; my left hand held the pillion.

It was a sports model bike; hence the seat is inclined towards the rider. So I was forced to rest my right on his back. Since I turned a little right towards him my right breast was pressing on his back. He started the bike and asked me to sit carefully.

Due to the recent rains the road was damaged considerably. There were so many pot holes on the road filled with rain water. Even though he rode the vehicle carefully, it fell into a pot hole and my hand held in his belly dropped down directly over his dick. To regain the balance I held it firmly with my hand and adjusted myself. He was not wearing any under wear. I felt the length and girth of it over his Bermudas. It was so bigger than of a normal man and matched with his fatty body. My boobs were pressing so hard against his back due to my inclined position.

This made his dick further hard and I could feel the pulse of the veins running over it. I felt His dick is so bigger than my husband. I wondered how he got such a big one at this age. My thoughts rolled back 8 years.

I got married with Suresh in the year 2007. I was studying 3rd year degree course then. When I entered my husband's house Mahesh was only 10 years old studying his 5th class. At the time he was so cute with puffy cheeks, fatty like his mother and whitish in color. He was so pet to his mother and always covers himself behind her. He will not go anywhere or attached with others of his age group.

He was afraid of coming near to me initially. I was very eager to pinch his puffy cheeks and kiss him often. I liked his fatty structure and wished to hug him to feel his slender flesh. Slowly she left his mother and came close to me. I used to take him tuition in the house. In the next exam he secured first rank. He was appreciated by his teachers and parents for his achievement. This made him more closer to me. He almost forgot his mother and always behind me whenever he is at home. I will often hug him towards me shoving his face in my tummy just below my breast line. There was a mother- son relation developed between us.

Pongal festival was fast approaching. I and my mother-in-law put mehanthi(tattoo with natural color) on our hands when Mahesh went to school. On return from school seeing our mehanthi, he also wanted it and put in his hands. So I put it on his hands. Half an hour later he wanted to piss. Since he was mehanthi on both his hands he called his mother for help. My MIL was attending some cooking in the kitchen. So she asked me to help him.

I took him to the bathroom, lowered his trousers and took his tender penis with my hand and lead him to piss in the toilet. It was very cute and fatty like a small banana. The size of it was much better than my hubby's flaccid cock. I liked it very much and patted it gently after he pissed. I was very eager to taste it in my mouth. I controlled myself remembering that he is a small boy. I cleaned it and dressed him up.

That night, I gave my husband a wonderful blow job for the first time since our marriage. He was surprised by my action. Because previously he asked me so many times for a blow job which I refused instantly. My voluntary action on that day made him amaze and happy.

"Anni," I came out of thoughts when Mahesh called me. He said, "Please get down. We reached our home."

When I came to the present world, I saw my hand still holding his dick firmly. I suddenly removed my hand from there and rushed into the house.

We were fully drenched in the rain water. So I went into my bed room and bolted it to change my dress. I entered the bathroom and unrobed my sari, petticoat, blouse and bra. I washed myself in the fresh water. Then I dried and covered me with a dry bath towel. I came out of the bathroom. When I entered the bedroom I saw some shadows near the door. I thought it was Mahesh who is near the door and peeping in through the key hole. I wanted to catch him. I stepped towards the door and later changed my mind.

There was a cruel smile flashed in my lips. I decided to tease him further. Facing the door, I unknotted the towel with holding the ends with my both hands and tied it again showing my naked front for a flash. I swear he might be noticed my naked front for a fraction of second.

Then I turned back and reached the wardrobe which is exactly opposite to the entrance. I sat on my knees and lifted the towel above my ass showing my voluptuous ass to him. I took my own time to pull a skimpy nighty from it. Showing him my back, I removed the towel and slipped into the nighty. Then I walked towards the door to open it. The shadows suddenly disappeared from there. With a little pause I opened the door and came out. I saw the bathroom door in the living room closing just a while. I saw a pool of water near the door which confirmed his presence there.

I slowly stepped towards the bathroom door and listened for any sound from it, keeping my ears over it. There was some moan came out of it. I heard the iisssshhhh.... sound of Mahesh who may masturbate inside it. With a smile in my face I returned and sat on the couch and switched on the TV. My thoughts were again gone to the past.

When we got married I was only 19 and doing my final year degree. My hubby was at his 23.since we were so young we decided to enjoy the life for three years and then have a baby. So we took necessary precaution to avoid pregnancy. My hubby was satisfied me in every aspect and we had a marvelous sexual life. Every day we tried a different position and we enjoyed sex like anything.

When I gave him my first blowjob he was crazy on me and asked me what made me to act like this. After a little hesitation I explained him what happened on that day.

"So you are lust on your brother- in-law," humorously he asked .

It hurt me a lot. Suddenly tears came out of my eyes and I said, "I am thinking him as my son. You are hurting my soul by your words."

"Hay there is nothing wrong in it. I am just joking. Don't be serious." Saying this he pulled me towards him and wiped my tears.

I said him, "Don't talk like this again even playfully. I am only for you. We made for each other."

He hugged me tightly towards him and said, "Even mother son incest is very common nowadays. I don't mind even if it happened to you. Life is to enjoy. Enjoy sex with whomever you want, unless it is harmful or hurt anyone. There is nothing wrong in it."

"So you will have sex with other ladies if you find one better than me. Isn't it?" tears came out of my eyes while I am asking this.

He kissed me on my lips and closed my mouth with his. We had a wild sex in that night which we had never before.

I came into sense when I heard the sound of opening the bathroom door. I saw Mahesh came out of it after taking a bath. There is no bulge in his Bermudas. Probably he may released his cum which may deflated his cock. He also wear an innerwear to hold his dick tightly inside it.

He sat on the couch adjacent to me. I noticed him that he is watching my nipples of my boobs which is poking out of the skimpy nighty. When I turn towards him he acted like he is watching the TV. The see saw was continued for some time. My soul told me that he is lust on me and so I am.

Once again I travelled to my past.

After 2 years of my marriage my MIL passed away. Mahesh was most affected by this incident. He was only 13 at that time. To console him I came closer and intimate to him and fulfilled his every need of affection and love which he will get from his mother. I often hugged him and he also used to whenever he feels happy or sad. Now he had grown up to my chest level. So his face would be shoved in the cleft of my breasts when we hugged. He liked the soft feeling of my firm breasts very much. Whenever he wished I put him on my lap and pat him to sleep. He always tell whenever he was in my hands he felt his mother in me.

Now it was 3 years over after our marriage. So we decided to have a child and acted accordingly. Even after a year I didn't conceived. We consulted a doctor and had all the tests. The result was hit us like a thunder. I was perfectly alright to conceive a baby but my hubby had some defect in his semen. He couldn't become a father. The sperm count is very less in his semen.

We were totally upset on hearing this. We didn't disclose this matter with our family members. We tried artificial fertilization and failed in so many attempts. Doctors advised for test tube baby and we didn't want go for that extend. Further I didn't want to continue the treatment. It was almost 6 years over now after our marriage.

One day I proposed my hubby to adopt a child. But he was against it. He was very adamant that the child must be of our own family blood. Then only it could more affection towards us.

I told him "It is impossible. We can't afford for a test tube baby. Further if it failed then we have to incur a heavy loss and mental tortures."

"Why should we go for artificial fertilization? We can try it naturally," he replied me.

"Suresh I don't understand what you are telling. Doctors told that you can't become a father!" I exclaimed.

"But my father can!"

I was stunned by his reply.

"What do you mean?"I squealed.

"You seduce my father and develop sexual relation with him. By that we can achieve two goals. One you get pregnant; the second he got satisfied who is starving for sex after the demise of my mother," he replied in a cool voice.

"Are you mad? Do you know what you are telling?" I asked him angrily and broke into tears.

"Hey! There is nothing wrong in it. If you don't like this idea just leave it. I will not compel you." The matter was just disclosed.

After a month I got the second blow in my life. When he was riding his bike on the way to home, he received a phone call. Without stopping the bike he attended it. In this process he didn't noticed a hump on the way. The bike went on it in the same speed and he threw up and fell back on the seat. Even though he controlled the bike, he badly hit on his scrotum.

Initially he didn't look the matter as serious. Even though he had pain in his testicles he didn't consulted a doctor. It affected in our sexual intercourse. He didn't get his erection. We tried so many times and failed. Then only he felt the seriousness and consulted an urologist. He scolded him for the belated treatment and advised him to consult a neurologist since his nerves were badly affected by the internal injury.

The neurologist took lot of tests and finally said, "The medicine prescribed by me will cure his injury. But I couldn't assure for the full recovery for the redemption of his nerves controlling his dick. It will take some time and sometimes it may not recover.

"Don't lose hopes. Seduce him constantly along with this medicines, which may induce his nerves to proper functioning. Act according to his wish. It may help a lot," he advised further.

After that, I tried to seduce him by all means of my activities, but failed to succeed. He was totally upset both physically and mentally which made him worsens than ever. We watched blue films, given blowjobs and even I was ready to offer my virgin ass to him to fuck. Every attempt failed, but it made me more and more horny and now I was starving for sex.

Now Mahesh was 18 years old. He was fatty and sloppy like his mother. He was also short as his mother with 5'3" in height and weighing around 80kgs. He joined in an engineering college and studying his second year computer engineering. Additionally he is going for special course in computer graphics.

One day as usual I hugged him on knowing he passed his third semester with distinction. His fleshy body gave me an immense pleasure. His face was just above my chest. I noticed he also enjoying shoving his head straight into my cleavage. He rubbed my breasts with his face and caresses it along with him. His hands were roaming on my bare hips. It lit fire in me and aroused my feelings. My pussy became wet. I felt something difference in his hug inviting me for sex. It seems he wontedly doing it. Unknowingly I pressed his head tightly along with my boobs. We were in the same position for sometime.

The next day when I was doing work in the kitchen he came behind me and hugged tightly along with him. I felt his soft fleshy chest in my back which I enjoyed much. His hand roamed on my tummy and slowly came up to cup my breasts. I released his hands and avoiding him to catch my breasts. But I didn't scold him.

Since I studied mathematics in college, usually I will feed the a/c in the computer in our house and prepare the balance sheet for IT and for commercial taxes. Six months back our computer was under repair. So I took the laptop of Mahesh and worked with the accounts. Due to curiosity I surfed the history of the browser to see what Mahesh is watching frequently. I was surprised to know that he had visited so many pages of literotica and read so many stories from that. I read one story and it was an incest with a horny wife and her brother- in-law.

I copied all the stories in my pen drive and read it when time permits. 90% of stories read by him were incest between BIL and SIL. I found lot of porn pictures in his laptop. Some of the nude pictures were edited and morphed with my photo. My head was pasted with some nude body. Some porn pictures were morphed with his head on male and my head on female body which looked like we both having sex. I get angered by seeing this. Later I controlled myself and slowly I became lust on him which leads to today's incident.

That night I almost raped my husband. I torn and threw his dresses away and take his dick in my mouth and sucked it hard. I take the dick in my hand and shake it vigorously. There is no reaction in his flaccid cock. Then I pulled my husband head towards my pussy and made him fuck with his tongue until I came.

My husband was totally upset by his inactivity.

He hugged me with him and told, "Shallini why don't you reconsider your decision? I will help you in all the way to seduce my father towards you."

For the first time, I didn't reply and not even scolded him. He took my silence as my acceptance and was very happy. He hugged me tightly and played with my boobs. Surprisingly I noticed a semi erection in his dick which is the first time after the accident.

A week after I was in need of some utensils which were kept above the loft in the kitchen. Only my FIL was available then. My husband went to shop and my BIL to college. I needed the help of my FIL to take utensils out from the box which is kept high in the loft. I called my FIL and asked him to pick the box from there.

The only stool available in our house was broken. So I asked him to lift me up. I was wearing a nighty and no inner wears. My FIL was topless and knotted a lungi on his hips. He came my back surrounded his hands against my tummy and lifted me up. His face was rested on my back just above my ass while my ass was tightly pressing in between his chin and bare hairy chest.

I couldn't reach the height required. So he dropped me down and suggested that he will lift me from the front.

So he came on to my front. I watched a tent on his lungi by his erected dick and also noticed that he also not wearing any under garment. He put his hands below my ass cheeks and lifted me up. Now his face was exactly on my crotch. He was looking up and thus his opened mouth which was exactly fit on the triangle of my thin cloth covered crotch. I feel my pussy was leaking.

Still I was one inch short from my goal. He just lifted his legs up and the knot of the lungi unveiled and started falling down. He tried to catch his lungi with one of his hands which was holding me. Due to my weight, I was slipped from his other hand and slid down. My boobs hardly pressed against his face. He lost his balance and also dropped down his lungi which rounded his feet. He fell on his back along with me. So I fell on his naked body pressing my boobs on his face. My nighty rolled up and my bare thighs hit with something.

We were in the same position for some time. Later I got up from him and adjusted my nighty. I felt some pain in my back and got severe blow on my thighs which may be hit by his limps. I gave my hand to him to get up. He was still naked. I watched his dick for the first time. It was thin like my husband but 2" longer than him measuring about 8" in length. His dick was erect like a steel rod with pre cum oozing out of it.

He raised him up, collected his lungi and tied it properly. He was ashamed by his situation. He went to his room saying sorry to me.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers
12