I Love All In My Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

I take rest in the couch for some time. Then I remembered that my FIL may get severe blow than me while falling down. I wish to know how he was. So I went to the door steps of his room and heard some strange moans from the room. I peeped through the key hole. My FIL was sitting naked on his bed masturbating himself by stroking his erect member in his hand. His eyes were closed. He was biting his lower lips. My hand reached down to my crotch and kneaded my leaking pussy over the nighty.

In the night I tried to seduce my husband. We both were naked in the bed in 69 position sucking each other. His cock was flaccid as usual. He made me cum in his mouth. Then we came to normal position lying facing each other. His hand was finger fucking my pussy and my hand shaking his dick. I narrated the incident happen in the kitchen and that I fell over his dad naked body.

I wondered to feel his dick slowly became stiff in my hands.

I wontedly add further that one of my boobs was shoved into his dad's mouth and I felt his dick in my hand. Surprisingly my hubby's dick hardened further. I came top over him and shoved the dick into my wet pussy. It went in without any hurdle. I slowly wagered my hips over his crotch. It was not long last. In short time he cummed into my pussy. This is the first time ever since I fucked by him after the accident.

I understood that his nerves are induced hearing me flirting with his father. He was more interested in watching me with his father in an incestuous relationship.

The next day morning my hubby went to nearby city for purchase and my FIL went to look after the stores. Mahesh didn't have any exam on that day. He was sitting in the couch, preparing for the next exam. I took bath and wore a skimpy low cut blouse without bra. I robed a chiffon see through sari extremely below my navel button exposing the curves of my hips a maximum possible. It seems that it may slip down from my hips at anytime. I limbed in front of him holding my left hand on the hips.

"Anni what happened to you. Why are you limbing?" he asked me anxiously.

"I fell down while trying to take utensils from the loft," I replied him.

"Why you are taking unnecessary risk. If you tell me, I will always in your help," and further asked, "Is it paining too much?"

I said, "Yes, I had a stiff back and swelling in my upper thigh."

"Anni, if you don't mind, I will massage you with some palm," he asked me in a pulling voice.

My soul cooed in excitement and I didn't show it in my face, "Okay, it may relieve me from pain; but...how can I...show my...to my BIL?." I prolonged my voice.

"What is there? You are like my mother. Let me serve you," he said in a hurry, fearing that I may not accept his proposal.

"Okay. Come with me," I leaded him to my bedroom.

I laid on my front on the bed shoving my face on a pillow after handing over the palm to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and applied the palm on my back below the blouse and massaged just below the hem of the blouse.

I said him, "Mahesh move your hand just above. That is the spot where I am having severe pain."

he inserted his fingers inside the blouse aand rubbed there.

"Just above Mahesh" I told him.

"How can I massage there? it is covered with blouse." he pulled his voice.

I sat up in the bed and started unbuttoning my blouse.

I covered my boobs, by holding the pallu of the sari in my teeth and removed my blouse watching his eyes. My boobs popped out of the blouse and jerked like jelly balls. His eyes were widened in disbelief. I raised my hands up and pulled away and through the blouse on the bed. Since the sari was see through my boobs would be clearly visible to him. His mouth wide opened. Again I laid in my previous position.

He applied the palm liberally on my back and massaged from top to bottom with his thump on my back bone and rest of the fingers in the sides. While doing this he slid his hands on either side of my body and brushed the bulged globes of my boobs with his fingers. His body shivered when he made contact on the side of my boobs. Once he stopped his fingers over the bulged globes and try to lower his hands down to reach the nipples.

I was almost in the heaven. My pussy was oozing out the juices. I felt the wetness in my thighs. But I didn't want to show my pleasure to him. I asked him to stop massaging. He was almost disappointed. I saw his cock was stiff and eager to release from his shorts.

Once again, I sat in the bed covering my tits with the left hand holding the sari, twisted my hips left and right and said him, "Mahesh your hands did some magic! Really I feel better now!"

"If you hit on your front, I may felt Better than now," he murmured in a audible voice.

"What? What are you saying?" I asked him

He smiled and said, "Anni you said there is some pain in your thighs...."

"Yahhh...., please massage there too." By saying this I rolled the sari over my thighs and stopped just below my crotch and spotted the affected area to him.

"Anni, you really got a big blow here. Your thighs are red in color and swelled too," he said by brushing his hand smoothly on my thighs.

He took some palm on his hand and massaged it. His hands were inching upwards towards my pussy on each stroke. Now his hands were about to touch my pussy lips. I tightened my lips together and muffled my moans with great difficulty. I bit my lower lips and eagerly waiting for his next move.

'Ding dong' the calling bell rang.

Mahesh became totally upset and so I was. Mahesh went out of the room to unlock the door and I bolted my room to dress me up.

After dressing I came out and saw my father-in-law sitting in the couch. Normally he will not come home at this time.

"Mama! Are you okay? You reached earlier," I asked him.

"Yes Shallini. I am having severe pain in my legs. So I called Suresh to come and look after the stores. He returned back and relieved me," said this by expressing his pain on his face.

He limbed into his room.

After some time, Mahesh departed to his friend's house to have a group study and informed me that he will finish his lunch there.

"Mahesh!" my FIL called from his room.

I went there and said that he was not here.

"Do you require any help?" I asked him

After a little pause he said, "Yesterday I hit on my back badly. I require a hot water massage. So I called him."

"Could I do it for you?" I asked him and went into kitchen not waiting for his reply.

I came with hot water and massage bag and asked him, "Show me the affected part."

He hesitated for a moment and lay on his chest on the bed and pushed his lungi below his ass, showing his bare ass to me.

I was annoyed for a moment. I didn't expect that he require massage on his bums. I saw reddish patch over his ass which was hit badly on yesterday. With the hot bag I massaged his ass. While doing so I saw his flaccid cock, the tip of which is popping out below his ass cheeks slowly getting tempered.

In the night, Suresh made me nude by removing my cloths and I made him nude. We hugged each other and plotted kisses each other face. His hands were cupped my bums while my tits were jammed by his bare chest. He lowered his face to my tits and chewed them alternatively and playing with the nipples by tweaking them with his teeth.

I told him that I was got massaged in the morning. Instead of Mahesh I told him that his father massaged me and I returned the favour by massaging his ass.

Hearing this he became so horny and got his erection. He pushed me down on my back in the bed and inserted his dick into my pussy and started stroking me. He couldn't hold his erection for a long time. He cummed in to my pussy, before, I got my orgasm.

Next day Suresh came with four tickets for a night show cinema and asked us to be ready by 9pm. He asked me to wear a sexiest dress available with me.

I thought sari is the most sexiest of all Indian dresses which can expose more part of our body than a salwar. So I dressed with a short low cut blouse and a see through chiffon sari. My cleft was visible more beautifully over the sari. It exposed the curves of my hips and covered my rounded ass more beautifully. Suresh satisfied with the sari. He patted my ass and kissed on my beautifully shaped navel by parting my sari. Then he hugged me with him and gave me a passionate kiss on my lips.

My hubby called an auto to reach the theatre which is far away from our place. Auto can accommodate only three. My hubby asked Mahesh to go inside and me to sit on his lap since he was fat enough to hold my weight. Next he sent my FIL and he sat on the left end. Mahesh face was brightened when I sat on his lap. He happily inserted his right hand from the side opening of my sari, surrounded my waist and placed his palms on my bare tummy. I sat side ways facing my FIL. One of my boobs was almost near his mouth.

Due to the recent rain the road was with so many pot holes. While going we were shake well and so many times my boobs brushed and pressed with my FIL's face. Sometimes it got closer to his mouth and my nipples pressed against his lips. It was seem to be that, I am voluntarily shoving my boob into his mouth. When it happens once he tweaked my nipples with his lips. Mahesh put his palm over my flat tummy and drew patterns with his fingers in my navel. He often squeezed and caressed my tummy. He drew lines with his fingers and tried to feel the softness of my boobs by moving his hand below my breasts line. I felt some wetness in my pussy.

We entered the theatre. We were allotted seats in the middle of the last row. My hubby asked my FIL to go in and next gave way to me to enter. But Mahesh rushed from behind and took the seat next to my FIL. My mind cooed in joy expecting something from him. I saw my hubby was totally upset seeing his plan to make me sit next to his dad was shattered by him. I sat next on his right and then my hubby next to me. It was bitch dark in the theatre when the film started. Mahesh folded his hands over his chest with his left hand below his right arm. He leaned towards me piercing my left boob with his finger. I slightly leaned towards him to enable him to reach his fingers over my left tit. His finger ran over the ridges of my blouse covered boob below my sari.

I felt immense pleasure while he ran his fingers down my breast line. I bit my lower lips and moaned slightly.

He may heared my moan. It made him crazy and courageous.He cupped my left boob with his left palm and caressed it. I became so horny and my pussy is leaking, wetting the panty. I turned towards him lowered my face and licked his ear lobe. I put my left hand on his crotch and held the bulged dick over his pants.

Now he got more courage and started undo the lower hook of my blouse. I slowly unzipped his pants and felt the length and girth of his member over his brief. He succeeded to unhook my blouse lifted up along with the bra and cupped my bare breast in his hand. He tweaked the nipples in between his fingers. He squeezed my melon hard and pinched the nipples often. I insert my hand and felt the thickness of his cock inside his brief. Amazingly it was so bigger than I expected. My mouth was watering and eager to take into it. I pushed back the fleshy foreskin of it and rounded the bulb head with my fingers. I spread his precum oozing over it all over the bulb head. My fingers often open and close the bulb head with the fore skin.

Mahesh made circles on my areola. My nipples became hard and areola bulged. I got my orgasm and my cum flew through the valley between my ass cheeks. Most of the cum absorbed by my panty and it become drenched. Mahesh made me cum one more time before interval.

During the interval I went into the restroom removed my panty which is completely wet and stuffed it into my hand bag. I returned back and took my seat. My hubby and FIL were not present. Mahesh often came close to my ear with his mouth and licked my ear lobes as if he is intending to say something to me.

My hubby returned first and saw one of his friends next to my FIL seat. So he went there and occupied the seat and start talking with him leaving his to his dad. My FIL came with 2 pockets of popcorn and sat next to me on my right. He handed over one to Mahesh to share with my hubby and retain the other with him. When the film started it again became dark. He held the popcorn pocket in his right which is away from me. He took one corn and feed it in my mouth. He also brushed my lips with his fingers while doing so.

Mahesh again lifted up my blouse and bra started playing with my boobs. I became so horny that I couldn't hold myself on the seat. My FIL handed over the popcorn pocket to me. He put his left hand over my thigh and kneaded it. He moved his hand upward and placed it over the triangle of my crotch and cupped my pussy over the sari. I tightened my thighs and held his hand in between them.

Now I was attacked from both the sides. Mahesh took charge of my tits and FIL on my crotch. FIL lowered his hand on my thigh and folded the sari upward till he felt my bare thigh and then he reached his hand on my hairy pussy. He pulled the curly hair in between his fingers. He rubbed his palm over my swollen labia. He tweaked the clit and started finger fucking my sloppy pussy.

He bent his finger inside my pussy and used the tip of it to locate the pleasure spot. His fingers touched the fleshy ridge inside my pussy and rubbed smoothly over it. I felt my body jerked in response. I controlled my moans by biting the lower lips.

I was so horny now. The popcorn pocket slipped from my hand. I placed my right hand over the dick of my FIL and squeezed it. My left hand was over Mahesh's dick and held it firmly. My FIL finger is slowly stroking in my pussy applying gentle pressure on my G-spot. While his middle finger fucking my pussy his thump tweaked my clit. I bucked my hips in respond to his action and my hands tightened the grip over both the cocks and squeezed them hardly.

Mahesh was confused a little by my over reaction. He thought he made me so horny and he increased his pressure on my melons and squeezed them hardly. He ran his fingers along the bottom ridges of them. He encircled my left boob with his thumb and index finger and applied little pressure to make it bulge out from his fingers.

Now my FIL turned a little towards me and unexpectedly he brought his left hand on my chair over my shoulder. Mahesh eyes were constantly on the screen and he didn't notice his move. My FIL lowered his hand towards my left tit and pressed it over my sari. His hand became contact with my poked out boob which was fondled by Mahesh. He was surprised to feel the stiffness of my bare boob below the thin layer of my sari which stood hard below it by the pressure given by Mahesh's fingers. He cupped it with his palm over the poked nipple. Mahesh and I didn't expect this. He pulled his hand suddenly from my tits which was encircled.

My FIL starred at us and noticed Mahesh pulling his hand away from my tits and I pulled my hand from Mahesh's cock. He confused for a while. He felt the bare boobs which suddenly become loose beneath my sari. He felt with his hand that my blouse and bra were rolled up and understood that what his son and I were doing. Mahesh adrenalin pumped fast and he was shivered in fear. He was sweated much even in the chillness of the a/c. My FIL also pulled his hand away and seems to be embarrassed much over the incident.

We returned back in an auto seating in the same position as earlier. I voluntarily pressed my boobs over my FIL's face and rubbed it hardly on it. I felt the rock hard stick of Mahesh under my ass. His face was on my back teasing me with his hard breath, frequently kissing my bare back and licking my neck with his tongue.

It was 1'o clock when we reached our home. I was so horny after returning from the theatre. My pussy was radiating the heat created due to the kinky plays in the theatre. I pulled my hubby near me and undressed him. I saw his cock still flaccid. I took it into my mouth and sucked it hard. It was very sloppy in my mouth and I slurped it in my mouth, but there is no use.

My husband eagerly asked what happened in the theatre. I informed that Mahesh also lusted on me and he tried to do some mischief and I just avoided it. I saw my hubby's eyes were opened widely when he hear it. He scolded me for not allowing him to flirt with me. This, what I expected from his mouth. He advised me a lot and asked me to fulfill his desires whatever it may be.

I strongly condemned him for this and said him that Mahesh is like a son to me and he is also so young. He must concentrate on his studies and not in such sexual activities which may divert his attention.

My hubby half heartedly accepted my opinion and said, "Okay we immediately need a baby from my dad. Keep it in your mind and act accordingly."

I took his hand and rubbed it on my leaking hot pussy. He fingered my pussy still I came.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers
12