I Love All In My Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Shalini fucks both her FIL & BIL.
8.5k words
4.31
126.3k
53

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

I LOVE ALL IN MY FAMILY CH-02

CH-01 A Glance

I am shalini. My husband Suresh became impotent by an accident. He compelled me to have sex with his father and wanted to be impregnated by him. My BIL Mahesh lusted on me and want to have sex with me. As per my hubby's plan we went to theater to seduce my FIL towards me. But I had molested by both my FIL and BIL at the theater.

**********

The next day I took my bath and was changing my dress. My FIL was in the living room cleaning it. Suddenly I heard his call which is seem to be so urgent. I was about to pin my pallu of the sari against the blouse. Due to his emergency call I rushed to him without fastening it with the pin. He was sitting in the couch hiding his left eye with his palm.

I asked him, "Mama,(a tamil word used to call FIL) what is wrong with you".

He said, "It seems some dust fell into my eyes and I couldn't open it. It is irritating my eyes."

I leaned towards him; spread his eyelids with my fingers. My pallu dropped from its position into my arm. I was wearing a tight low cut black blouse which exposed much of the valley of my cleavage. The thin material hide nothing from me. Due to my creamy white color my tits were clearly visible from the thin flimsy material of my blouse. Nowadays I wonted avoiding bra. So the aureoles and nipples also he could see.

I saw a small black dust in his eye ball. I darted my tongue in his eye and slowly take away the dust by the tip of my tongue.

Now he lowered his head and blinked his eyes several times. I took the end of the sari warmed it with my saliva and massaged his eye. He straightened his eyes towards my cleavage and starred my beautiful valley in between my tits. He widened his eyes further.

I asked, "Can you view clearly now?"

"Yahh, it is very clear now; even I can view inside your blouse," saying this he laughed loudly.

"You old man, how dare you can say this," I asked him in a raised tone as if I am in anger.

A sudden fear came in his face and suddenly he said, "No; No; I am just joking". He tried to rise up from the couch.

I pushed him back in the couch and clutched his mouth with mine and sucked him. For a second he was exclaimed of my action. His hands surrounded my hips and our kiss intensified further. Our lips sliding across each other and our tongue dancing in and out of our mouths and slurped. He gasped when my tongue slipped out and began to tease across his lips. His hand roamed in my curvy hips and slid down to knead my voluptuous ass.

I untied his lungi and pushed it down. He was in his underwear now. The side of his underwear bulged with his dick.

I hold his dick on the thin cloth tightly and squeezed with my hand. He squeezed my bums with his palms. He entered his left hand in between my ass cracks and tried to pierce his finger into the slit of my pussy over sari. His face buried in between my tits and slowly came down to my tummy. He took away the sari with his right hand and shoved his face into my bare tummy. He darted his tongue in my belly button and swirled it around.

He pulled out the folding of the sari with his mouth traced his tongue over my midriff and reached the knot of my petticoat. He untied the knot with his teeth and pushed both sari and petticoat down to my legs. Now I was nude below my waist. He held his hands on both side of my hips and pushed me little away from him and admired my hairy pussy for some time and buried his head into my crotch, smelled the sweet aroma and gently kissed it.

He whispered in low noise, "Darling why don't you shave you pussy and keep it clean and smooth?"

I said "I don't know how to do that and I fear it may made cuts in my labia."

"Don't worry. I will do it safely for you. Shall I do it now?" he asked me.

"Ohh..... Not now... we will do it later," I squealed.

He moved his head up and paused his mouth on the belly button and once again darted it with his tongue. Further he moved up his face to the cleavage of my breast. He shoved his face in the valley of my tits for some time. Then he started unhooking my blouse and removed the front apart. My boobs were came out of it and bounced a little.

"Vow! What a beautiful firm breasts you have!" telling this he gently patted them from the bottom and enjoyed the bouncing of it. "Your MIL's were very saggy and so big. Yours is a perfect one and more beautiful." He admired the aureoles and my hard nipples for some time. He pushed me towards him and made sat on his laps. My hand garlanded on his neck.

He surrounded his hands through my back and cupped my right melon. He gently kneaded it and felt it softness in his hand. He cupped both the melons in his hand and squeezed them gently and pressed them tightly together. He darted his tongue and licked the bulged areolaes and the erect nipples alternately. He further pressed them together and tried to shove both of them into his mouth. He squeezed one nipple hardly and lookout for milk. He turned violent on my tits with his mouth and hands. He caressed, squeezed, shoved into his mouth, tweaked the nipples and bit them. He slurped them like a baby drinking milk on his mother's.

My hand went around his head and pressed him towards my tits. He licked down to my nipples and sucked them hard. He tweaked them one by one and swirled them with his tongue. His oral action sent thrills all over my body. He used both his palms to encircle my soft boobs and pressed the supple flesh hard together and shoved both the nipples into his mouth at a time.

I moved my hands down and pulled the string of his underwear. I inserted my hand inside it and grabbed his dick. I felt the pulses of his vein running over it. I encircled it with my palm and gently stroked it. He stood up and let the under garment fell around his feet. He pushed my head down to his groin. I lifted up his dick, holding it in my hand pointing towards the ceiling. Then I licked from the underside of his scrotum and moved my tongue over to the tip of his penis. I pulled the fore skin back. The pinkish mushroom head popped out. I slurped it in my mouth and twitched with the tongue.

"Ssssshhhh....aaaahhhhh..."he moaned loudly. "Come on baby took the entire length into your mouth; massage it with your warm saliva," he squealed.

I took the entire length into my mouth. I stroked it gently clutching my lips tightly over his dick. I bobbed my head up and taking him deep into my inviting mouth my I eyes were staring up at him. His eyes were closed and he enjoyed my work. I secreted the saliva over his cock and spread it all over his dick.

Then I engulfed the cock head and split the orifice with my tongue. I played in the orifice by swirling my tongue and darting the hole. His hand was on my head and stroking the hair and occasionally pressing it towards his crotch.

"mmmmmm....aaaahhhh ... ssssshhhh.." his hot moans came out from him relishing the feeling of my oral work. He bucked his hips and slid his cock into my mouth. His eyes were closed and he moaned in pleasure. I held my lips tight against his prick and resisted his entrance. He lifted his bums and thrust his cock piercing my mouth. Due to its length I hit on my throat forcibly.

I pulled out my mouth and coughed a little. I encircled my fingers around his cock head. I licked from the bottom to the top of his hard shaft. I held my fingers encircling around the base of his lengthy cock and engulfed it with my wet lips

I saw a ray of sunlight came in through the window. I felt that there is somebody watching through the window. I pushed him away and rushed to my room collecting my dress urgently.

"Shalini what happened to you. Why are you leaving in the middle?" my disappointed FIL shouted.

I heare the calling bell rang. My FIL urgently wrapped his lungi in his hips and opened the door and hide his underwear below the couch.. There was Mahesh stood at the door, returned from the college sooner than his schedule.

I pulled a nightgown from the wardrobe and slipped in urgently and came out.

"Mahesh why did you come soon," I asked him as if nothing has happened just before.

"Anni, I am not feeling well. So I got permission and returned soon," he replied.

"Okay you have your lunch and take rest," I told him.

"Okay Anni! I will come after fresh up. You please keep the lunch ready," he told and disappeared into his room.

After sometime he came for lunch after changing into a boxer shorts and nothing above his waist. After lunch he went to his room. After sometimes my FIL came out of his room.

He looked out for Mahesh and asked me, "Where is Mahesh. Did he come out for lunch?"

"He finished his lunch and taking rest in his room," I answered.

"Did he have any doubt on us?" he asked.

Even though I saw him watching us through the window I said, "He doesn't have any suspicion on us."

My FIL had a long breath and became happy on hearing this and said, "Any how we must be careful."

I nodded my head in acceptance.

He finished his lunch and headed towards the stores to relieve my husband. It may take around one hour for my husband to return home.

I finished of all the work in the kitchen. While proceeding to my room I saw Mahesh's door was a little open. I slowly opened the door and peeped in. He is sleeping by covering him with a blanket up to his neck lay sideways facing the wall. I went in and sat beside him on the bed. I put my palm on his forehead to see whether he has temperature. I didn't feel anything. So I slipped my hand on to the white creamy flesh of his chest and confirmed that he had no fever. While doing so my hand rubbed his nipples which were bulgy due to his fatty body.

I was tuned on. I gently tweaked his nipple and made circular motions around it with my finger. My hand further slipped down and rested on his fleshy smooth belly. I paused there for some time. My fingers clawed his belly button. I moved down further and found that he was not having any clothing below his waist and lying nude. My hand reached on top of his crotch.

There is no hair on his crotch. I asked myself whether he shaved it or no hair grown up? I slid my hands upward and didn't feel any crispy feeling and felt tiny small tender hair just coming out. Further I slid my hand down and feel the base of the fully hardened Dick of him. He clutched his dick in between his legs to hide its erection. I affectionately rubbed the top of his Dick. I pierced my index finger in between his thighs and reached the bulb head of his Dick and clawed the orifice. I feel the free cum oozing out of it. I spread it on his bulb head.

He placed his hand over the top of my hand and pressed it along with his dick. He removed my hand from his dick and opened his thighs to release his cock. Now Mahesh removed the blanket covered over him and turned to his back. His cock stood erect facing the ceiling. Really it is a massive one I never seen before. It is much bigger than my hubby in both length and girth. Suddenly I feel some wetness in my pussy. My pussy is leaking it juices on seeing his mammoth cock. I imagined the tightness I could feel if I took it into my cunt. I encircled the cock in between my thumb and index finger making a 'O'. The tip of the fingers couldn't touch each other due to the thickness of his cock. I surrounded it with my palm and pulled the foreskin gently. The mushroom head peeped out of it. The tiny orifice was oozing out some juices.

I brought down my face and licked the tip of the mushroom head and tasted the precum. With my tongue I spread the cum all over the mushroom. I clutched it with my lips and bite the tip gently and then slurped the tip with my tongue. I regained my position and then placed my palm below his balls and moved it upward pressing his cock flatten over his body and continued moving my hand up to his tummy. While my palm releasing his cock it regains its position and oscillated like a spring. I rubbed my palm over his tummy and then to his chest and rounded on his nipples. I lowered my head and kissed him on his lips. Suddenly he pulled me towards him violently and wrapped his legs around my bums and sucked into my mouth like a wild dog. He pressed his bare chest tightly against my breasts and hugged me tightly against him.

"Mahesh leave me. Your brother may come at anytime," I tried to push him away but failed.

"Anni I love you! Anni I love you so much!" he told repeatedly and kissed all over my face. He shoved his face on my tits and took one of it into his mouth over the thin layer of my nighty. He squeezed it hard with his mouth and pulled the nipple with his teeth.

As I expected the calling bell rang twice. I released from him adjusted my dress and hair and rushed to open the door.

I finished of all my work in the kitchen and watched TV for sometime along with all family members. It was around 10 pm and Mahesh left to his room followed by my FIL. We both watched TV for one more hour and noted both Mahesh and FIL were sleeping in their rooms.

We went to our room and as usual we were flirting with each other. I explained my husband that I and his dad had kinky play in the afternoon and Mahesh arrived in the middle so we separated. He was happy to hear that his dad had lust on me. Suddenly he had an idea.

"Shalini! why don't you go now to my father's room and make him happy?" he asked me.

I was stunned by his proposal and said, "Sorry dear! I am ashamed to go to his room when you are here. I will make him happy one more day."

"No dear it is the suitable time. In the day time you may have disturbance. Mahesh may be in deep sleep now," he urged me to go to his dad's room.

I hesitated a little and he insisted me to go there.

He also told, 'If my dad asked about me tell him that I am in deep sleep taking the pills. Don't wash yourself after fucking. I want to see my dad's cum in your pussy. I will wait for you till you return."

Almost he pushed me away from our room and closed the door behind him. I was totally frustrated. Even though my husband was given his consent over this I ashamed to reach him voluntarily. I opened the fridge and drank some cold water. I saw Mahesh's room was lighted. I watched his room for some time. The light not switched off. I wondered what he is doing in this midnight. I just reached in front of his room and put my hand on it to tap and ask him what he is doing.

When I touch the door I noted it was not locked and I opened it slowly. There I saw Mahesh lay on his side supporting one hand on his chin and other working with his laptop. I was watching exactly behind from him. I slowly stepped up and saw he was morphing a porn picture. A woman was fucked by two guys. One of the dicks in her pussy and other in her ass. I shocked to see that the lady face was morphed with mine. Further I noticed the face of the guy fucking in the pussy was with Mahesh's and the other in ass was with his dad's.

I slowly went behind him to watch his work clearly. It was very perfect. If it is seen by somebody they may thing it is a original photo and such he matched everything. When he got completed his work, I slowly sat next to him and placed my right hand over his bum. A shock wave rushed over his body. His body trembled in shiver and he turn towards me in excitement. He hurriedly closed his laptop. He sat up on the cot next to me.

"Anni! When did you come?" There was a fear in his voice.

"When you started your work," I replied.

"Sorry Anni! I done this just for fun"

I patted his back and told him, "It is marvelous! You have done a great job. Nobody could assume it as a morphed picture. I really appreciate your talent."

"Do you like my work? Don't get any angry with me?" he asked further.

"Why should I get angry with you? You have done this for your own satisfaction. If you exhibit to anybody else then it is wrong and I will scold you. But your imagination is too much," I replied.

He got some courage by my answer. He placed his left hand over my thigh and squeezed it.

I was silent. He took my right hand and kissed it.

"Anni I love you," the words came from his soul.

I pressed his hand with mine in acceptance.

'Shall I see all your work?" I asked him.

"Sure Anni! But you should not get angry with me. Okay?" saying this he looked into my face.

I smiled against him and said, "Okay."

He opened his laptop and showed me all his work. He placed it on my lap and showed one by one. Some of the pictures were already seen by me earlier involving him and me. But I saw some new pictures of group sex, oral, anal etc involving me with him, my FIL, my husband and with his friends. I imagined myself in all that positions. I became hot and my pussy was boiling in the heat radiated by it. Mahesh surrounded his left hand on my waist and cupped my left boob.

He brought his face towards mine and gently kissed on my lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his kiss and in reply I darted my tongue into his mouth. My right hand moved to his left thigh and rubbed it. I moved up my hand, pulling down the elastic band of his shorts and rubbed over his hairless soft groin.

I saw his throbbing dick protruding his shorts and made a huge tent over it. I reached my hand to the base of his cock and ran the palm over it and stopped at his scrotum. My hand massaged his balls gently.

He hugged me tightly with his both the hands and planted kisses all over my face. My bosoms were crushed over his chest. His face moved down over my thin night dress and shoved in between my bosoms. He lifted my nighty from the bottom and removed over my head. I was full nude in front of him. He admired my nude beauty for some time. He watched my glorious boobs.

"Anni you are really having a great structure!" He exclaimed on seeing my glorious boobs stood erect without shagginess with perfectly rounded pink areolaes and clearly erect nipples which were jutting out proudly from it. He hugged me along with his bare chest, squeezing my back with his hands and kissing my face in rapid succession.

I also hugged him tightly colliding my bare boobs with the fleshy meat of his chest. My fingers ran over his hair and combed it. I pulled his shorts down and he slipped out from it. His mammoth cock stood erect and jerked like a spring when the elastic band cross over its top. I could not resist the temptation to reach it and licked the pop head while holding it base with my hand.

His hand ran over my back and reached my bums. His finger made up and down movement in the groove of my ass. His finger tweaked the clit of my pussy and pierced into my ass hole. Every time when he touched my clit my body jerked and my legs trembled.

I licked the crown of his engorged cock. There was little precum oozing out of it. I sucked it. He bucked his bums up and penetrated his cock into my mouth. It was really big enough to fill my entire mouth. I feared that my lips may torn out. I slid my lips up and down over his mammoth cock. My lips gripped it tightly and gave him immense pleasure.

"annnniiiiiii...... sssshhhh....aaaahhhhhh..." he moaned loudly as my mouth slid over his mammoth cock. The feeling of his cock inside my mouth was really exquisite. I never felt my hubby's cock filled my mouth like this. His soft huge cock heightened my sensations hundred times better than my hubby.

He lifted me up and adjusted himself on the bed to lie on his back. He pulled me upwards over him. I reached up over him rolling my enormous boobs all along his body. He pulled me up until my boobs reached his mouth. He clutched one into his lips and slurped like a baby drinking milk in its mothers. His tongue swirled the nipples for want of milk.

"Ssshhh.. yaahhh.. suck my nipples hard," I invited him to intensify his action further.

His hands squeezed my bums hardly. He repeatedly changed his mouth to both the tits, sucked, pulled the nipples hard with his teeth and slurped the globes vigorously causing little pleasurable pain to me.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers