I Love All In My Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

I raised myself up and sat on his groin. His magnificent cock was stood erect brushing my tummy. I held it with my hand and rolled the fore skin to the base. The mushroom head popped out from it. I massaged it with my fingers.

I positioned my pussy over his cock head and rubbed it along the slit up and down. He cupped my breasts with both his hands and kneaded it. I guided his blood engorged cock over the slit of my pussy and lowered myself on to his torso. It is a great feeling that his fatty cock entered tightly into my pussy. It split my pussy lips apart and the mushroom head enter into it. Even though my pussy is lubricated with my secretion, his cock entered into me with some difficulty. It gave me the feeling of my hubby's dick entered my virgin pussy during our first night.

I placed my hand over his chest, teased his fleshy nipples and said him, "Mahesh you are so tight in my pussy."

I pushed myself further to engulf his dick deep into my pussy. His whole cock disappeared into my hairy pussy and reached the maximum to touch my womb. I ground my pussy slowly on his glorious cock and wagered my hips.

"Ohhhh... God! I love your cunt Anniii...it is a pleasure tunnel. Yes! Give your maximum to me," he squealed in joy.

I slowly started humping him from the up. When I lower down on his cock the skin rolled back tightly to its maximum and when I came up my pussy lips blossomed out like a flower, clutching his cock tightly. He cooed in joy. His hands tightened the grip on my tits and played with them.

"Fuck me... fuck me... yes...aaahhhh...fuck me fast..."he purred.

I increased my speed a little. His hands came down to clutch my waist and guided me to increase the speed of my humping him up and down. His dick filled my tunnel entirely leaving no space in it. My pussy muscles expanded its maximum to hold his cock inside. My tits heaved and swayed up and down with the speed of our fucking increased. My body trembled as his cock ploughed in my pussy.

Now Mahesh sat up on the cot putting my legs either side of him without disturbing our union and pulled me close towards him hugging me with his hands roaming on my back crushing my tits tightly over his chest. My boobs were flattened on his fleshy chest. He plotted kiss all over my face. He dropped his hands down to my bums and pulling it towards him to drill his cock deep into my pussy. He continued to screw his cock inside my cunt and increased the speed of his thrusts with rapid strokes pulling my bums towards him on his each thrust

"Maheshhh....oooohhhh... fuck me! Fuck me hard! Tear my cunt with your cock. Ohhhhh...yaahhh... yaaahhh... yessss...like that. It is very nice... it feels good...don't stop please," I shrieked in high pitch.

My hands surrounded his neck and my lips clutched with his. My tits swayed up and down and collided with his chest hardly. His hand clawed on my butts and his bums moved front and back rapidly to pound my pussy harder and harder. My body froze, my mouth and eyes were wide opened. He fucked me mercilessly making me impaled and seconds later I got my powerful orgasm.

I hugged him tightly and leaned to my back along with him and flattened on the bed. Now Mahesh came over my torso. He placed his hands either side of me and pounded my pussy more harder than ever. I was overwhelmed by an incredible sensations running through my body. His powerful strokes made my body shattered and my boobs heaved up and down and swayed in rhythm with his strokes.

His cock stabbed my cunt mercilessly. I screamed in pleasure on his onslaught over my cunt. The cot was vibrating with the power of his speed. My pussy clenched his shaft in tight grip and milking it sides with my white creamy secretion.

"Unhhh... aaahhhh...ssshhh..."he screamed with his nonstop action. "Annnniiii... I am going to cum" he squealed as he nearing his climax.

"Annniii... yessss...nowwwww...he screamed loudly. His body tightened and his cock swelled in my pussy. He tried to take out his cock; don't want to impregnate with his semen.

"Maheshhh...don't pull away feed your seed in my womb. I need it badly," I cried loudly and cupped his ass checks and pressed towards me tightly not allowing him to abort our union.

"Anniii! I am cummmmmiiinnng... yahhh...nowwww...I am cumming now in my Anni's sweet pussy" he squealed in high pitch.

I felt a powerful explosion inside my vagina. His cock ejaculated his cum and a huge torrent of sperm spurted into my pussy. His massive load splashed inside my vaginal walls. My pussy convulsed nonstop trying to suck each and every drop out of him until it lasts. He flattened his body over mine and I felt both our bodies were trembled and shivers went on our legs. We hugged each other tightly with our sweated bodies and remained as is for few minutes until we subside and came to normal.

Still buried inside me he kissed on my fore head and said, "Anni really you are a goddess of sex. I want to worship you until my death."

I felt his deflated dick in my pussy even better and tighter than my hubby's rock hard dick.

"Mahesh I never had such pleasure in my life. You are really great. Your would be wife is really the luckiest girl to enjoy such a cock," I appreciated him.

We were fancied by kissing each other for some more time. He pulled out his cum coated cock from my pussy with a plop sound. My pussy expelled the excessive cum loaded inside and spread over my hairy forest and some drooling down through the valley of my ass cheeks.

My body sweated like anything. I wiped it with my nighty, then dressed up and left to my room.

When I enter and switched on the light, I saw my husband sitting on the cot eagerly waiting for me.

"Have you finished up," he asked me.

I said, "mmm..."

I entered the bathroom to wash myself. My hubby leaned from the cot and pulled by my hand towards him. I fell on the cot over him. He kissed me vigorously and whispered in my ear, "I want to see your cunt which is filled with my dad's seed."

Without waiting for my reply he pulled my nighty over my head and made me nude. He leaned down to my pussy and admired the cum drooling out from it wet my hairy forest. He smelled it with taking in a deep breath. His tongue traveled over my hairy pussy and licked over the side my pussy lips. His mouth slurped over my pussy and cleaned it well. He came up on top of me and kissed in my mouth with his cum coated lips. I liked the pungent odor of the boy cum and its taste.

"My dad's cum is tasty isn't it?" He questioned me.

Again I said, "mmm.."

He took my hand and placed it over his dick. Really his dick was rock hard. I squeezed it over his lungi. He kissed me deeply and slid his lungi down to his legs. I stroked his dick gently and guided it into my sloppy pussy.

He pounded me harder and fucked me vigorously like a wild dog. I hugged him tightly along with me and bucked my hips up to ease his entry deep into my vagina. My pussy muscles contracted and clutched his dick tightly. He rubbed his dick vigorously on my G-spot.

Lot of moaning and gasps escaped from my lips while he thrust his throbbing cock inside my vagina. My body quivered in little shivers as his dick slid effortlessly all the way into my sloppy pussy. My sensation reached its peak and I released my orgasm once again.

His body was literally shaking in pleasure when his cock erupted inside me. His hands cupped my tits tightly and he thrust his cock powerfully to the maximum depth inside my pussy. I humped my butts off the bed and felt his load released in thread after thread.

He squealed in joy and "thank you ma... Thank you... You brought me back into life...Thank you." He hugged and kissed my face rapidly. I also hugged him tightly and paid back with kisses.

He kept his cock inside my pussy and we slept as is and hugging each other tightly. In the early morning he fucked me one more time. I was happy to see him back into life and there was little worry that it cost me incestuous relation with my family members.

The next day morning my hubby went to the stores and Mahesh to his college. My FIL was in his room taking rest. I had cooking in the kitchen and was doing it.

"Shallu," my FIL called from his room. I reached there and asked him did he require anything.

"Are you free?" he asked me.

"I am doing cooking in kitchen and may finish it in an hour," I replied.

"Okay. Come after finishing your work," he told me.

So I went to the kitchen and continued my work.

When I about to finish my work my FIL came to there and asked me," Have you finished your work?"

"Only I have to season the curries," I replied him.

He came near me and hugged from the behind.

"Shallu, I need you badly!" he whispered in my ear and clutched the lobes with his lips. His tongue ran around my ear lobes. He held his left arm exactly below my boobs and lifting it a little. His right hand cupped my left boob and caressed it gently. I feel his dick which is rock hard rolling over my ass cheeks over the thin cloth of my nighty.

"Mama! (calling of father in law in tamil) please wait for some time. I have to finish my work," I requested him in a lovely voice.

"No darling! Mahesh may return at anytime. You please come to my room. Otherwise I will finish you here itself," he pleaded.

I turned towards him and plotted a kiss on his lips and said, "Just a minute Mama. I will finish off my work and come to your room." I pushed him away from the kitchen.

I finished my work within minutes and went to his room. He was eagerly waiting for me. He rose up from the cot and guided me to the bed by clutching my hand with his. He pushed me to sit in the cot.

Then he went into the bathroom and came with a small box. He put the box near me and again went to fetch water in a cup. I understood that he is going to shave my pussy as he told earlier. A thrill went in my body.

He fixed the blade in the razor. He took some shaving cream in the brush and kept aside. He then asked me to get up and pulled my nighty over my head. As I didn't wear any inner I became nude in front of him. He hugged my nude body along with him for a moment and sucked my both the tits alternatively for some time.

He made me sit on the cot with my legs down. Then he asked me to lift my right hand and began lather my armpit with the cream. I giggled in the feeling that created while he ran the brush in my armpit. Then he took the razor and made strokes from upward to downward to clear the hair. He often washed the razor in the water to remove the hair from it. He removed all the hair from there. Then he went into the bathroom, poured the water away and came with fresh water.

He did the same to my left hand also. Again he came with fresh water and once again he brushed the lather all along my right armpit. This time he put the razor in opposite direction that is from the bottom to the top to remove the protruding tiny tips of hair from its root. He wiped the place with a wet towel and ran his hand down to up to feel any left out hair. He satisfied with his work and repeated the same to my left armpit also.

Then he made me squatted on the cot and separated my thighs to open my pussy to the maximum possible. I was thrilled by his action. I felt that my pussy became wet on expectation of his next action. He took the brush with fresh cream and ran it all over my hairy pussy to spread the lather all over my hairy bush. I keep my both hands on each knee and lowered my head down to watch his action. He took special interest in lathering the slit of my pussy. He inserted the bristles in the slit and rubbed up and down and teased the clit for some time. I bit my lower lip and my eyes were closed in the exquisite feeling.

My pussy was fully covered with the white lather. it was looked like a snows covered mountain. He put his left thumb just below my belly button and lifted up towards my tummy to hold it tight. His right hand ran the razor from the top to bottom and stopped just above the slit of my pussy. He repeated his action and cleared all the hair in the top of my triangular forest. Now his thumb came down and held my pussy lips. His thump pressed the right lips over the left and ran the razor over the right lobe of my pussy. Then he repeated the same to my left. He pierced his index finger into the pussy and clipped the lip in between his fingers and stretched away to clear the hair near the lobe by running the razor over my sensual lips.

He pushed me back to lean further and spread the ass cheeks with his thumb and middle finger and shaved there also. Then he ran the razor in the reverse direction and removed the tiny tips of the hair. He was very careful to avoid any scratches in my pussy. He wiped my pussy with the wet cloth.

This time he used his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top and ran all over the labia to feel the softness of my shaven pussy.

He satisfied himself and told me, "That's all finished."

I sat up straight and had a look into my pussy. My pussy was very beautiful and glowing. My pussy labia were whitish in color and the dark clit stood like a peak in my mound. I felt it with my hand. It was so soft and slippery. I spread open the lips and saw the pulsating pinkish petals blossomed like a flower.

"How is it?" he knelt with his legs in front and asked me.

I replied with a hug pulling his head towards my tummy. He kissed on my navel and lowered his mouth over the slope leading to my pussy. He licked roughly on my pussy with his fully poked out tongue. I held his head with my hand and kissed on it and pressed my tits over his head. He slurped my clit and poked in his tongue inside and swirled it around.

"Ssshhhh...." I moaned louder. I bit my lower lips pulled his hair hardly with my fingers.

He stood up and came in between my legs and shoved my head on his tummy by pulling it with his hand. I shoved my face in his hairy tummy and brushed my face which gave me an exquisite feeling.

I pulled his lungi down to his feet and also made him nude. I saw his dick stood erect like a flag post in between his black dense hairy forest.

'Why don't you shave yours also?"I questioned by looking him up.

"No! The hair there will be give you more pleasure when it rubbed with your shaven pussy," he replied.

I took his rod in my hand and stroked it slowly looking up at his face. He pushed my head down towards his dick and rubbed it gently along my rosy lips. I pushed the skin back to pop out the head. I licked the tip gently and looked at his eyes. His eyes were closed and his body was dense. I covered the mushroom head with my lips and sucked it. I gently bit along the groove and licked the head with my tongue. His hand gently combed my head.

I slipped my mouth over the red mushroom head and massaged it by pressing it with my lips. My tongue encircled the tips in a wanton fashion. It twirled all over the dick and I licked the whole meat. My hands cupped his scrotum and squeezed it gently.

I shifted my hands to his dick and stroked it slowly while my mouth moved to his scrotum and swallowed one ball and sucked it. Then I switched my mouth to his other and repeated the process for some time. I lifted his cock up and licked it from its base to the crown. My tongue danced over his blood engorged cock and my lips cupped his cock head. My lips rolled over the blood filled veins through the entire length of his shaft until my nose nuzzled over his hairy groin. I deep throated his cock for some time.

"Shallu... you are sooo... swweeeet...niceee... cock suckkkker...ssshhhh... aaaahhhh..." he moaned.

My slow and seductive sucking action took him to the peak of his senses. The lovely feeling of my warm mouth made him to jerk wickedly.

He pressed my head by his hands along with his dick. I felt his cock pulsating in my mouth, swollen and ready to release his cum. I removed my mouth from it and held it with my hand and stroked it vigorously.

"Ooohhhh.... Wooopppp.. yaaahh... yaahhh...mmmm...I am cummmmiiiing..."his body tightened and his breath became heavier and I tightly held the fore skin of his dick to the maximum back over my face. He screamed loudly and released his cum thread after thread over my face. I directed his dick to my tits and made him cum there also.

He sat on the cot. He looked so tired. He was sweating too much and searching for his breath. I took his flaccid cock in my hand and licked the tip to clean the cum oozing from it. I took the deflated cock into my mouth and slurped it. His legs began trembling in pleasure. He lifted me and made sat near him. He hugged me tightly along with him. My cum coated tits flattened on his chest spreading the cum all over his hairy chest. He licked all his cum spilled all over my face and the tits.

He came down and knelt in front of me. He spread my thighs wider and shoved his head in between them. He planted kisses all over by bald pussy. I lifted my legs up, bending my knees up on the cot, spread them apart and I pushed my pussy forward to him by bowing back supporting my body on my arms.

Now he easily got access to my pussy and licked the labia. His tongue began slurp on my clits. He tweaked it with his teeth ad squeezed it gently with his lips. He opened the petals of my pussy with his fingers and darted his tongue into my pussy and swirled along the inner walls.

"Issshhhh...yaaahhh... yessss..come on... eat my pussy, " I moaned.

His arms surrounded my thighs and pulled towards his face. I helped him by humping my bums towards his face. He eagerly tasted my pussy and swirled his tongue inside it. My sweet nectar oozing out from my vagina coated his mouth and nose. I moaned louder and bucked myself harder against him when he teased my clit with his tongue. He got another hard on.

"Come on. Push your cock inside me. Fuck me pleaseee..," I pleaded him.

He came up to the cot and asked me to kneel down in all my four with my bums up. As he said I kneel down and bend forward with my ass up and head down on the bed and swayed my ass to tease him. My tits partly rested on the bed.He crawled on his knees behind me and kissed my pussy and slurped the clit from the back. He screwed his finger inside my pussy and swirled into the inside walls.

He held his shaft in his hand and patted my ass cheeks with it. He rubbed the shaft all along the valley of my ass cheeks and placed the bloated head above the slit of my cunt. He parted my ass cheeks with his hands and gently thrust it into my love tunnel. It slid easily and the entire length disappeared into it. He pulled back his cock and once again pushed inside with a severe thrust. Really his cock is lengthier than my hubby. It hit the back of my womb and I bit my lower lips on feeling a little pain and my hands clawed the bed.

He fucked me with a steady rhythm from the back. My tits swayed and rolled over the bed. I pushed back my bums aligning with his steady strokes. I contracted my pussy muscles to clip his cock tightly.

"Shallu! My darling! Really your cunt is so tight. I never felt such a cute pussy," he murmured and increased the speed of his thrusts. His rapid thrusts made my tits sway to and fro and rolling on the bed on which it rested. His hands clutched my hips and pulled it towards him on each of his forward thrust.

"I feel so good to be inside you! Yesss... yesss... sssshhhh... aaaahhh...Oh my darling! Squeeze my rod with your pussy muscle. Ohhh... like that... mmmm... so sweet. Your pussy is incredible... Ohhhhhh ... I am cummmiiinnng...yes now, " His cock swollen and tempered inside my pussy and blasted its fluid. His legs trembled and shivers ran through his entire body. He leaned forward and rested his head on my back. His hands came up and clutched my boobs and caressed it hard. He vigorously kissed my back still keeping his cock inside me.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers