I Love All In My Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

He slammed me hardly with his powerful thrusts. It was a nice feeling that I was fucked my hubby with my pussy swinging in the air with the help of his dad holding me. His father kissed in my lips and his tongue was twitching inside my mouth. His firm grip on my boobs gave me a pleasurable pain. I felt my orgasm to be released soon.

I gripped the cock tightly by contracting my pussy muscles. I felt his cock swelling inside me and suddenly spurt into me. At the same time I hit with a powerful orgasm. We both cummed together. Our legs were trembled. He gripped my thighs tightly pulling me towards him buried his cock deep in my pussy. We breathed heavily and remained as it is for a couple of minutes. My tits heaved up and down inside the palms of my FIL. My hubby pulled his cock away and grounded my legs in the earth. I couldn't stand with my trembled legs.

I relieved from my FIL's hands and leaned my back on the bed. My FIL and my hubby lie on my either side putting their hands over me. I hugged them both at a time. They kissed on either side my cheeks.

I kissed my hubby on his forehead and said, "Thank you Suresh. It is a great day in my life. You both took me to heaven."

"Really I should thank you Shallu. You brought me back into life. Really I enjoyed much today. Without your cooperation I couldn't dream such a wonderful moment in my life," he replied.

Then we dressed up. I kissed my FIL and said goodnight to him and we both left to our room. I enjoyed sex with Mahesh every day afternoon and occasionally with his father. Sometimes FIL came to our room and fucked me while my husband was watching. He was so thrilled to watch me along with his father. Always he was crazy to fuck my cum filled cunt after his father left our room or watching us. My insatiable pussy was always busy with any one of the three cocks.

One day my FIL received a phone call from the principal of the college where Mahesh is studying. Since he and my hubby had lot of work in the stores my FIL asked me to meet the principal.

The principal complained about Mahesh that he is regularly absent in the afternoon skipping classes and lacking behind in his studies. He further complained that he is always dreaming about something in the classes and not paying any attention on the subject. Since he is also taking classes to him he noticed this for so many times. He told me further that he is diverting his attention on some unwanted things and requested me further to take care and advice him properly to save his career.

By the time the class was over and I returned to home along with Mahesh in an auto. I didn't utter a word to him. I felt guilty of myself knowing that I am the reason behind it.

I paid the auto and send it. In the meantime Mahesh opened the door and entered the home. While I enter he locked the door behind and hugged me from the back and started caress my tits. I angrily removed his hands from me and pushed him away.

"Don't touch me," I shouted against him and sat on the couch and began to weep. Teardrops rolled down on my cheeks like a waterfalls.

"Anni, what happened to you? Why are you weeping? Is the principal misbehaved with you?" asking questions, he sat near me and wiped my tears.

"It is not him. It is you who made me cry," I burst at him amidst my cry.

"Anni, what are you telling? I couldn't understand. I always make you happy in every aspect," he replied me with excitement in his voice.

"Yes you always satisfied me with your cock. But in your studies...? You are lacking behind. Your principal complained that you are not attentive in classes. You are always dreaming about me and skipping the classes for the sake of fucking me. If your mother is alive this may not happened. You may be studied well. Here after you concentrate only on your studies. Forget me forever." I said this angrily and went into my room and shut the door forcibly behind me.

Really I was thinking him as my son and gave motherly love and affection. My sexual appetite made me slut and pulled him towards me for sex. I am the one to blame for it. If I avoided him from the initial stage this may not happened. Then I consoled myself, washed my face, making me fresh and entered the living room.

I saw Mahesh sitting in the couch sorrowly looking the ceiling. It seems that my words hurt him much.

I sat near him, brushed his hair affectionately and said, "Mahesh I think I am one of the reason for your lack in studies. Try to understand me. I know you from your childhood. I always want to give you a motherly love and affection."

Immediately he shoved his face in my breasts and burst into tears. I placed my hands on his head and pressed them tightly with my tits. My other hand patted his back to console him.

He turned his head, by resting one side of his face on my tits looking my face and said, "Anni, forgive me. It is true. I lack in my studies because of you. You are always in my thought and I am always dreaming about you. You don't leave me. I always need your love and affection. I want to be hugged in your hands forever.

" Here after I will concentrate in my studies and I assure you that I will get distinction in the forth coming semester," said amidst his tears.

I gently wiped his tears and placed mild kisses on both of his eyes. "Okay Mahesh hereafter forget me until your semester is finished. You concentrate on your studies. I don't want to be a reason for ruining your life. I will always with you and never leave you alone," saying this we lip locked our mouths and kissed passionately quite for some time. His hands roamed on my thighs and tried to roll the sari above my knees and tried to seduce me.

I pushed him away and said, "No, Don't try to seduce me. I will not admit you."

I adjusted my sari and left from there.

He came behind me pleading, "Anni, really it is a severe punishment for me. I love you so much and always wish to be in your fold."

"That! That is the reason you lack in your studies. I am always here with you to look after. You perform your examinations well. Then you will get me as a gift. You can use me as per your wishes. Until then there is no sex between us," I replied.

He was totally upset on my reply. Every day I reminded him that if he does his exam well I will admit him to have sex with me. If he failed he will never get me again. This worked out very well. He studied vigorously and attended the classes regularly.

After fifteen days it was a Saturday, his principal called me and praised me a lot for the care taken by me against him. I was very happy to hear this from him and some tear drops rolled out from my eyes in emotion.

On reaching home I bolted the door and hugged him tightly from his back and poured kisses all over his neck and bit his ear lobes. My tits were flattened and my nipples pierced his back. I turned him towards me and told, "Today you made me happy. You kept on your words." I kissed his forehead.

His hands cupped my bums and he pleaded, "Anni, please...let me fuck you once. Let my dick taste your sweet pussy...It will boost my moral...I swear, I will not ask you again."

I relieved myself from his hands and went to my room not saying anything.

In the evening I felt nausea and vomiting. I rang up to my hubby and asked him to take me to hospital. The doctor checked me and confirmed my pregnancy. My hubby was very happy to hear this. He lifted me up and turned me round in joy. We went to temple and offered prayers. Then he took me to his dad. We fell on his leg to get his blessings. He lifted both of us and hugged with each side of him.

"Thank you dad. Your child is growing in her womb. It's all because of you. Without your help she can't conceive. Thank you very much," he said his father in excitement.

"I don't understand what you are telling son. In what way I helped you,"

He further said, "I can't be a father now. Because, long back I sterilized myself. Believe this. It is your child."

My hubby became confused and he looked me with thousands of questions in his mind.

I hung my head down. He left to his room without uttering a single word to me. I followed him hurridly and closed our room door behind me.

"Shallu! What is he telling? Is it true? If he is not, then who is the father of the child," he asked me in anger.

"You cheated me. I don't worried you are with whomever you like. But, I already told you the child should be of our family."

"I sure the child is of our family. Mahesh... Mahesh is the father of this child," I replied in a low voice, hung my head down.

"Wow! What a surprise! Is it true? When did you have relation with Mahesh. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" he cooed in joy. He came to me hugged and kissed all over my face.

"I told you everything. Due to fear I hide Mahesh name and instead of him I used your dad in his place," I replied.

"Hay! I already told you to flirt with Mahesh too. You only hesitated saying that he is like your son," he blamed me.

"Really I felt some thrill in flirting with Mahesh and hide it from you," I replied.

"I am getting aroused hearing this from you. Tonight I wish to watch you with Mahesh," he said.

"Then have a threesome along with him," I teased him.

"Yes. Today I share you with Mahesh and going to fuck your ass. Be prepared for it," he ended up his conversation with a frenzied kiss.

I was thrilled to imagine my husband fuck my virgin ass while the big fat cock of Mahesh stuffed in my cunt.

"Suresh, it is okay but we have it some other time," I requested him keeping in mind of his studies.

"Why not today, I am very eager to share you with Mahesh," he forced me.

Then I told him the entire story, since I met the principal and up to today that he pleaded for a boost.

"Ooohhh...it is nice then. We can give him a boost today which he should never forgot in his life," he cooed.

"Further, he will be happy and fell free if he knows that I approve his relationship with you. He need not skip classes," he said further.

At last I agreed for his proposal with one condition that it should not to be revealed to his father.

Around 1am I entered into Mahesh room after confirmed that my FIL was asleep. The room was filled with mild glowing of the night lamp. Mahesh was lying on his back. A small snore came out of his mouth confirmed he was in deep sleep after his studies. He was naked above his waist. His chest heaved evenly.

I went close and sat on the cot adjacent to him. The pallu of my sari slipped down from my shoulders. I ran my long fingers slowly over his hairless soft chest. I gently opened the fly of his shorts without disturbing his sleep. He didn't have under wear. I saw his sleeping cock rested over his balls. The limbed cock remembered me a medium sized banana. My tongue came out and wetted my lips. I bit my lower lips with a smile in my face. I held the tip of the cock with my thumb and index fingers, lifted it up and playfully dropped from there. I enjoyed the sight of his placid cock fell over his balls again.

I took it in my hand and cupped the crinkled tip in my mouth. I opened the mushroom head by pulling down the fore skin. I circled the cock head playfully with my tongue and slurped it. I slowly swallowed the full length of his placid cock. I twitched the tiny orifice with my tongue. Suddenly his mild snore came to a halt. His cock grew inside my mouth and soon filled my mouth and deep in my throat made me cough.

Mahesh suddenly woke up and blinked his eyes in excitement. "Anni, Is it you? I thought you are doing all this in my dreams."

In reply I blinked my eyes, took out my mouth from his dick and said, "It is just a booster."

He tried to wake up from the bed. I pushed him down on the bed and leaned and laid over him on my front crushing my blouse covered breasts over his chest feasting my cleavage for his eyes. Transferring my entire weight on him, I folded my legs upward. My sari slipped to my knee exposing my beautiful milky calf muscles. I gently kissed on his lips. His hands encircled my bums and pulled towards him. I moved up and brushed my boobs hardly on his face. He shoved them in his mouth alternatively and hungrily chewed them over the blouse making it wet.

His hands came down to unfold my sari from my hips and untie the petticoat. He pushed them downwards. He unhooked my blouse and removed them from my body. I was now in the bra and panty which was presented my FIL. In the dim light it enriched my beauty further.

"Ohh... It is very nice! Shaped you perfectly!" he exclaimed.

He bucked his hips to enable me to push his shorts down.

He unclasped the bra. The straps slid over my shoulder and my tits partly came out of it. He pushed down my panty which curled below my butts. He removed it with his toe. He pulled the bra away and our naked body came in contact.

I sat on his crotch and placed his dick over the slit of my pussy and lowered me down on him. His cock pierce opened the petals of my hot pussy and slowly slid into it. Supporting my hands on his chest I slowly rode him from the top. He bucked his hips in alignment with my move. My firm tits bounced up and down like jelly balls. I gently moved my hips and grinded my pussy over his fatty cock. His hands held my hips and guiding it to grind over him.

Suddenly the lights of the room were lightened and Mahesh try to push me down and to wake up from the bed. "Anni, it is Anna(a tamil word to call elder brother)," he said in a terrible voice. I pushed him back in the bed and turned my head towards my hubby and send a flying kiss with a smile. He also smiled and came near me.

He starred at us in the unison and told, "Excellent, his cock fitting your cunt perfectly. A lovely cock! In a lovely pussy!"

He came near me and lifted my chin and kissed on my lips. He undressed himself, standing at the edge of the cot next to us and forced my head down to his cock. I leaned forward on Mahesh chest and took the semi erect cock of my hubby into my mouth. I gave a nice blow job to his cock which grew in my mouth and ready for its mission.

In the meantime Mahesh was putting his hands below my ass cheeks and lifted it up and started bucking his hip up and down steadily stroking my pussy from the down. His hard upward thrusts hit my womb and his tightly fitted rod rubbed the side walls of my pussy harshly.

Suresh removed his rod from my mouth and came behind me. He pulled Mahesh legs along with me with his still burying dick in my pussy, towards the bottom edge of the cot and hanged his legs to touch the ground. I turned back my head to watch his action.

He already came with a bottle of petroleum jelly. I arched my bums invitingly upwards. He took a large amount of the petroleum jelly in his index finger. He separated the butt cheeks and tucked in his finger partly into my puckered ass hole. Mahesh watched it in a pleasant surprise. It went in tightly in my virgin ass hole causing a little pain. He twitched it in the hole and applied the cream around the walls. Again he repeated the process with more jelly and this time he reached the maximum depth with his finger. This time the pain was reduced partially since the wall already coated with lube. He applied some around his dick.

He moved between my legs took hold of his dick and placed the tip in the right position over the crinkled entry. A sudden fear came in my face. Even the entry of his finger made be wince and how it will be while his dick enter into me, which is much thicker than the finger. I shoved my head in the soft fleshy chest of Mahesh and ready to meet the consequences.

He gently pushed the tip into my arse hole and took a rest. Then he put all his weight on to his hips and with a powerful thrust he burst my anus walls right up to the hilt.

"OOOOLLLLPPP..." I screamed in severe pain. I raised my head up due to the intolerable pain and again put it down on Mahesh chest and cupped his breast in my mouth to muffle my scream. Tears came out of my eyes and dropped on Mahesh's chest.

I reached my hand to his dick and stopped him to proceed furter until my pain subsided. Holding my hips in his hand, he started slowly pound in my ass. Then he came mercilessly with his dick in and out of my puckered hole with powerful thrusts. I whimpered and collapsed in agony on Mahesh chest. My ass cheeks rippled by his rhythemical slapping of my hole.

Mahesh held me tight along with him and he didn't forget to buck his ass and sent his penis deep into my pussy then and there. The next five minutes were a nightmare to me. I wiggled my head in agony. Both were busy in their assignment and showed no mercy on me. By the time the door opened behind us.

"Shall I join you," my FIL made entry and asked us. My hubby stopped his thrusts and looked behind and said, "Yahhh...you are welcome... There is one more place vacant for you and you can proceed from there," he replied him showing my mouth to him.

He came to me dropping his lungi behind him.

"No...No...I ca...nthhh..." he put his dick inside my mouth before I finish my sentence holding my head tightly in his hands. He started me fucking in my mouth. His 8" dick deep throated in my mouth and hit its back causing me to cough. Even then they never gave up.

My hubby became more violent on my arse and my FIL stroking in my mouth. Mahesh had no chance to fuck me hard, but he wagered and bucked his hips then and there to hold his rod remained safe in my pussy.

My hubby is the first to come with a heavy load spurting into my ass hole. He gripped my hip tightly and kept his dick deep in my ass hole and exploded his cum. He moaned loudly while he filled my ass. His legs trembled and a shiver ran through his body.

After a while his depleted cock came out with a loud pop.

My FIL not worried about the things happened on my back. He was thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth with a steady rhythm. As his cock swelled inside my mouth I understood that he is ready to cum. He pulled my head tightly towards his cock and squirted deep in my throat. He never allowed me to pull my head out of his dick until I swallowed the entire cum and clean the remains, oozing out from his dick.

Now Mahesh turned me on the bed without separating our union and came over me in a missionary position. His rod was still hard as rock and he slammed the rock pillar into my pussy with his heavy thrusts. My tits perfectly shaped semicircles, were stood proud like the domes of a mosque, swayed with his rhythm.

He took out the cock from me and came down from the cot and pulled my legs towards the bottom edge of the cot. Holding them up right over his shoulders and placed the end of the knob over the entry of my vaginal tunnel. He thrust his butts forward and split my rosy lips in to two in such a force that I almost lifted up from the bed. The penetration was exquisitely electric and added the emotional feeling of loving my brother in law while watched by his father and my husband.

Holding my thighs on either side of him resting my feet over his shoulders, he pounded his rod in and out of my pussy steadily. My hubby and FIL came either side of me and cupped my breasts with their mouth and squeezed the supple flesh with squelch.

My body was literally shaking in pleasure and I squealed in excitement. I hardly pressed both their heads along with my tits.

"Ohhhhhh... God... Mahesh... Don't ... Don't stop please...," I wiggled my head.

Mahesh became furious and madly stroked my pussy with his deep thrusts. His balls slashed over my ass cheeks creating peculiar noises in the otherwise quiet night. I could not control the imminent explosion of my orgasm. I reached my climax.

"Ooohhh... Mmmm...I am cummmiiinnnngggg..." I squawked.

"Oh god Anni... I too going... to...ohhhh...cummmmm!! He screamed , and his dick throbbed and shot huge string of semen in the walls of my womb. Then his cock blasted again and again splattering a heavy load of cum inside my pussy. We cummed together at the same time.

thendral
thendral
155 Followers