I Love All In My Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thendral
thendral
155 Followers

He bit the calf muscles of mine in excitement and licked them from down to upward movement of his tongue. Our legs were trembled and our bodies shuddered. We sweated much. He collapsed his face on my tummy with hard breath. His deflated cock slipped out of my cunt. Our combined juices dripping out of my pussy ran through the valley of my ass cheeks mixed with my hubby's love juice which drooled out of my anus pooled on the sheet.

All of us took rest in the same bed squeezing each other sweated bodies which is very small to accompany four. Mahesh and my FIL sandwiched me in between them where my FIL's chest crushing my boobs and Mahesh's dick in between my ass cheeks with my rounded ass fitted in his crotch.

I felt so tired and slept away so quickly.

In the night all they fucked me countless time in my sleep. I was conscious for one or two fucks. Since I was dosed heavily, I was in sleepy mood and then I am not interested in who is doing and how he is doing. I simply held them tight with my body in my sleeping mood.

In the morning I wake up at 10'o clock. I saw my cunt was sloppy with the mixture of juices spread liberally all over my crotch, tummy and on my boobs giving a pungent odour and sticky feeling. My entire body was paining due to their merciless assault.

I came down to go to the bathroom. My legs were twitched and my head was spinning. I reached the bathroom in difficulty. Then I took a hot shower for half an hour until I relieved from the pain and dose.

later was in the kitchen preparing the lunch. Mahesh came behind and hugged with one hand on my tits and other on my pussy. I turned my face to kiss him. Our lip locked kiss prolonged for some time, while one of his hands were fondling my breasts and the other cupping my labia over the thin material of my nighty.

"Anni, really you are a goddess of love. You satisfied all of us throughout the night

"Anni...I want to fuck your ass once," he whispered in my ears.

I smiled at him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "you showed an outstanding performance yesterday night. Likewise I expect a superb performance in your examinations. If you do, I will offer my ass as a gift. Until then you forget about sex with me," I replied.

Nowadays he was concentrating more on his studies to achieve his goal. I too wear loose cloths not exposing much to tease him anyway. I wear sari covering my entire body.

My FIL occasionally came to our room to join us after confirming that Mahesh was in deep sleep. We never bolted our bed room door. It was always opened for him.

I am going for regular check up to monitor the growth of Mahesh's child in my womb.

Whether Mahesh got my ass? It may be a different story.

THE END

thendral
thendral
155 Followers