I Love Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Castro, slam that big prick into me, make me yours!"

I grabbed her thighs, straightened my legs, and started thrusting myself into her depths. I knew I wouldn't last long again at this pace, but I didn't care. All I wanted at that point was release. My partner was grunting and almost barking in her passion. My fatigue pants had fallen to my knees and my boxers were slamming against that perfect ass when I felt her pussy flexing and squeezing me till suddenly I slammed one last time against her and emptied myself into the hot clasping cunt of my Black Queen.

I stood like that for a moment, then lowered her feet back to the ground and backed away. I almost tripped on my pants until I got them pulled up and buckled back.

My partner stood up and shoved the scarf she had used on me into her crotch. She then bent over and began to rebutton her dress. "Damn, I needed that. Now we had better get out of here before someone else discovers our little hideaway."

We followed a winding path and finally found our way through a door, out of the maze on the other side. We didn't win a prize, but we hadn't been trying to. At first it was awkward trying to talk to the woman I had just had sex with, but she acted as if nothing had happened, so I did the same.

We got out of the maze in time to see Superman and Minnie Mouse displayed on the big screen TV as they found the center of the maze. By the time we had gotten to the drink and snack table, two more couples had entered the prize zone and the contest was over.

I was able to dance several dances with my Black Queen. I loved the feel of her in my hands. When I tried to hold her at her waist, she pushed my hands down to her butt. Finally though, the evening had to come to an end. Jackson announced the judging of the costumes.

The black Queen leaned over to me and whispered, "Time for us to leave lover, I don't have an invite either. Now you be sure to be at the company party tomorrow night at the Fairfield Inn, you don't have to tell me what you'll be wearing, I'll find you."

Now I was starting to get scared. What the hell was going on? I had begun planning to go to the party tomorrow to get a chance to see Cat again, but now she seemed to know entirely too much about me.

"Now don't worry, honey, I promise that you will like what you find out at the party. If nothing else happens, you'll get to keep your mask on and make love to me again after the party."

I liked that idea. This woman had been the first who had energetically and enthusiastic had sex with me. Prostitutes will fuck, but even they get a bit weirded out when I want to wear a mask. I don't really have to think about it, I'll be there.

The company party was at the Fairfield Inn in west Evansville. For this party I had an invitation so there was no need to skulk around, and I arrived on time and presented my invitation.

Inside, the activities room was fully decorated in traditional Halloween garb. The company parties were dances with themes and not a lot more. For this party I went all out. Phantom of the Opera suited me to a tee. The mask covered the left side of my face along with my eyes and nose. The costume was grandiose and flashy as all get out. I'd had it specially made a couple of years ago, but this was the first time I had the nerve to wear it.

I didn't have long to wait to see what Cat would have on this time. When I found out I almost pissed my pants.

"Hello Allan. My, that is a magnificent costume, the best you've ever worn I'd say."

To say that I was stunned would be putting it mildly. "How...how...how do you know my name? How do you know which costumes I wear? Who are you?"

"Take it easy, Allan. My name is Lee Fang, and I have been watching you. I work nights at the company cleaning offices. I became interested in you when I saw that you always left after everyone else. I heard enough gossip to know that you didn't interact with anyone else in the office either. I watched how you walked and saw the hesitation of an old injury, and the way you held your arm showed the same thing. That is how I always knew what costume you were wearing. You can hide your shape, but you can't hide that walk. I investigated a little more and found out about the accident and your injuries. What has happened to you is extremely horrible and sad, and I would like to help."

Lee Fang was wearing a set of surgical scrubs, to include mask and hat. All that was revealed was her eyes and the back of her neck. "Why would you want to do that? Why would you do what you did last night?"

"Because I can understand what you have been going through. I have a similar problem."

"What do you mean, a similar problem?" Visions of the Gorgon go slithering through my brain.

"I had breast cancer, Allan. My husband couldn't handle it and left me and our daughter. I beat the cancer, but I paid a price for it. I lost all of my hair, and most of my right breast. Would that bother you, Allan?"

"I won't mind it if you think you can handle seeing me without the mask; it's pretty bad." I was thinking of the conversations we had at the two previous parties and at how good the sex felt. I could deal with just one tit, and hair was highly overrated. I could always get her a wig if she wanted one. She already had a child, so I had to wonder at just how old my black Queen was.

"I have seen you, Allan. You were leaving and didn't know anyone was around. It is not as bad as you would believe. I don't think you will scare my daughter, Mei. She is ten and wants to save the world. I am a couple of years older than you though; would you want an older woman friend and lover?"

I could see the apprehension in her lovely eyes, "It depends on whether or not you are willing to fulfill my unused juvenile fantasies. I never got the chance to go through that part of my youth, Lee Fang, I might wear you out."

"Don't worry about that dear. When the drugs got out of my system I got hyper horny and had nothing to take care of me but a vibrator. I may wear you out young man. How about we start our romance off with a bang?"

"What have you got in mind?"

"I doubt that very many of your coworkers have seen you unmasked. I always wear a scarf at work and even though my hair is starting to grow back, it still is spotty and thin. How about we throw a real scare into these folks?"

"I...I...I don't know if I can do that. I have hidden for so long now."

"Please? Do it for me. Show people that you aren't ashamed to be with me. I would be proud to call you my man and stand beside you. Can you do that too?"

"Yes! Yes, I can. I have hidden long enough. If they can't stand to look at me, then they can turn away. Fuck'em!"

The music started up then and we danced. We planned as we danced, and by the time they were getting ready to judge costumes, we were ready as well. For the first time in my life, I stood forward for the judging. I knew how good a costume I had. I should win the individual prize, or at least second place.

When the moment did come, I took Lee Fang's hand and walked up onto the stage. My boss was standing up there and shook my hand.

"And now, let's see who the phantom really is." He gestured to me to unmask, but I stepped to the microphone instead.

"First let me introduce my date, Kim Lee Fang," and Lee Fang removed her mask and cap, showing a beautiful face and an almost bald head with clumps of short, thin, hair on it. It was a shocking aspect of an otherwise lovely woman. There was a collective gasp from the crowd, and then I threw back my cowl and ripped down my mask. I stood proud as the sound from the audience hushed for just a moment, then exploded in a cacophony. I could hear someone giggling off to one side and outright laughter from another as some saw the humor of the situation, but the overall sound was of horror. I looked over at Lee Fang and asked, "Could you kiss this face?"

Her smile didn't slip an iota as she stepped into my arms and pulled my head down for a kiss filled with passion. The last thing I heard as we sealed our commitment was someone puking in the corner.

Damn, but I love Halloween!

12