I Love Luci Ch. 05

Story Info
Who is leading whom? Confessions lead to something powerful.
4.7k words
4.63
5.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: Down the Garden Path

I lost track of how many times he had me deliriously screaming his name. Laying there with his weight on my wrists while he held me down and used my body was more than I had ever imagined.

His low, growling chuckle drew my attention to his face as he withdrew from my body and looked down on me. "I dare say, the grass here has never had such a sweet treat as your passion flowing into it. I can almost imagine a garden watered by your juices... it would be the most sweetly scented, lush, vibrantly colored riot of flowers and greenery..."

I tried not to giggle at the idea. "You make me sound like the naughtiest fertility goddess!"

"May I worship at your altar, then?" He joked, sliding back down my body, but his remarkable blue eyes never left mine as he settled his mouth over me again, teasing my throbbing, swollen clit with his tongue lightly and slowly. He had me cumming again for him in a matter of minutes.

When I could focus again, I found myself lying there, muscles twitching, staring up at the cloudless blue sky of the astral realm. When he kissed me back to mindfulness, I tasted myself on his lips and tongue. It was a heady taste, sweet and smoky at once, like an exotic incense given liquid form.

His strong hands gripped my hips as he sat back up and pulled me towards him. "I believe you had a request for where I ought to fuck you next?" He said with a roguish smile. He placed the head of his shaft against my derrière and my eyes widened, remembering the flood of filthy language that had passed my lips.

"Oh," I gasped, blushing. "Yes."

He stroked my body with his own, watching the passion flit across my face. I could feel him watching the lust build in my eyes, the parting of my soft pink lips as a tongue quickly moistened them, the quick rise and fall of my breasts as my breath caught, waiting for him to claim my most intimate of holes, but he just teased me. "Tell me again, little Priestess... where did you want me to fuck you?"

I feel my cheeks flame and I lowered my lashes demurely, despite there being nothing at all demure about my next words: "Lucifer, I want you to fuck my ass." I met his eyes again, despite the burning of my cheeks, boldly. He smiled and pressed a little more firmly against me, but not enough to penetrate me. He continued to watch the play of emotion across my face before saying softly: "Beg me."

The words unleashed a riot within me. On one hand, it pressed my mind to the jagged edge of orgasm, while my body all but screamed for him to sink into me. On the other, I wanted to tell him to stop pressing me, and just TAKE me already! He surely saw my frustration because his low chuckle was of purely masculine satisfaction. He reached down and slowly stroked his fingertips over my clit and repeated softly: "Ask me Gwendolyn... beg me for it."

I immediately wanted to protest the use of my full name but that thought passed as quickly as it came when his fingers moved against me more insistently. I couldn't help the noise I made that was somewhere between a groan and a snarl of unfulfilled desire.

"Please!" I gasped, nearly incoherently, as my voice was so ragged with want. "Please, Lucifer. Please, please, please... don't leave me like this. Don't make me keep waiting... please... please fuck my tight, needy, desperate ass! PLEASE!"

The last felt ripped from me, and I knew my face was all but a mask of tragedy, imploring him to slide into me, to take me and complete me.

He smiled almost proudly as the words tumbled from my lips, and then slid himself halfway into my tight little hole.

I felt my spine bow and my eyes roll back as an unbidden orgasm rocked me. He took his time, allowing me to adjust to his impressive length and girth. I had a fleeting thought about the perfection of him inside me, how my body felt made to house his before he was stroking in and out of me freely, my body weeping sexual fluid copiously over us both. It aided in lubricating my body and his, making his gentle strokes glide in and out of me with maddening intensity. He continued to rub my clit as he slowly, teasingly, made love to my ass.

I gasped his name, clawing at the grass beneath me, my eyes clamped tight shut, absorbing the feel of his strong hands and magnificent cock in my body. I felt that shadowy hunger arise in my body, but I kept it in check, not wanting to harm him or draw from the heated waves of passionate energy that freely flowed between us, cognizant of the warning given by the Goddess of Retribution, Nemesis.

"Let go," He said to me, his gaze bright and warm, but full of command.

"If I do," I warned breathlessly, " I can't control my... my hunger."

"Relinquish your control to me and trust me to know my own limits," he said firmly. "I know what Nemesis said. And trust I am a big enough angel to handle even your darkest, most urgent of needs."

It seemed foolhardy, and I meant to say so, when he slid completely out of me then buried himself to the hilt a moment later, robbing me of speech, thought and the ability to do anything but FEEL. He slowly mastered and played my body like some rare musical instrument that only he knew how to play. My control was being slowly, dangerously broken with each movement of his body and I wanted nothing more than to trust and yield to him as he asked.

"Trust me," He said softly, intently.

"I do," I confessed, unable to to hide the truth of it, but aware of the foolishness. He was dangerous. I knew it, and I would be lying if I said there wasn't more than a little bit of me screaming to protect myself and not let him any closer to my heart; I couldn't keep him anymore than he me, and trusting him, knowing who and what he was, was... so, so damn foolish. But, I just knew instinctually that I could. And I did.

He looked deeply into my eyes, the blue depth of his drawing me into his mind, nearly, his thoughts around me as though I stood in the epicenter of his brain, straining to keep my unusual desire from flooding out of me. He leaned down and his kiss was a slow fire, burning away each tether that held me in check.

"Stop fighting. I want all of you."

I drew back a little, searching his eyes at a mere fraction of distance. "I want to believe that." I managed honestly. "But no one has ever truly wanted all of me. Me, but not my... 'co-pilot'... or her and never me. Never... never us both."

"Then listen closely: I. Want. YOU. All of you. I want this charming, soft, yielding woman in my arms... and I want the fierce, powerful, seductive woman you can be. I want both Gwendolyn and Evangeline, in equal measure." He smiled softly and caressed my face reverently. "And I find it no small irony that she was less of a fight to convince to let go than you are right now. You fascinate me. You entrance me, make me constantly eschew my duties as Prince of Hell for the mere joy and curiosity watching you go about your day. I have been there, even when you don't see me."

"I think part of me knew that..." I responded, thinking of the moments sitting alone, having coffee with my daughter, shopping... feeling like someone was watching me, yes, but not in a creepy way. Like a constant guardian... I couldn't help the wry grin as I thought about what a strange guardian angel I had acquired.

"You... CANNOT... harm me." He said it slowly, carefully, his eyes never leaving mine. I was startled to see a slight flicker of something alien in them... a flash of red, of

Power... genuine, terrifying power. But it didn't scare me. It thrilled me a little, if I was being honest. "Yield to me, Gwen. Give yourself leave to just lose control... and know that I have you."

I took a breath, closed my eyes a moment and then opened them once more, dropping all of my mental and psychic walls as I did, unleashing my hold on this soul-deep, draining hunger. I saw his eyes widen a fraction at the intensity of it, the bottomless well of want and desire inside me that has never once been filled to the brim.

But it did more than overwhelm us both... it caused something inside me to switch, but not in such a way that I wasn't the one in the driver's seat. I felt the fierce, demanding nature of my alternate almost fuse itself with my own persona and despite it not being my standard mode, I drew his face to mine and kissed him with every ounce of demanding energy in me.

"Fuck me, my angel... my devil. Now." My voice was a hard, gasping passionate order. "Take me as you want to."

For the first time, HE hesitated and looked doubtful. "You have no idea what you're asking."

"I would ask for an explanation, but I don't really want it." I said seriously, never breaking the intimate eye contact. "You said trust you, yield control to you... I am."

He closed his eyes for a moment, as if debating the pros and cons of doing as I bade him. Then, he withdrew from me, and I was left wonton and needy, watching him. I stared at his handsome profile, at the almost cute way his pale hair fell when mussed by my grasping, passionate hands. He made a simple gesture and from the moist, verdant field around my all but nude body sprung living vines that wrapped with alacrity around my ankles, my wrists, making me completely vulnerable to him and unable to stop him from anything he might want to my prone form.

I gasped, startled, but the restraints made it even easier for me to relax and allow him to control the situation, less afraid I might tend the flesh from his back with my nails or sink my teeth into him. I wanted him so badly, it genuinely worried me I might physically damage him. And that was just on a physical level... psychically, I felt the never ending pit of emptiness open wide, and seek to draw his spirit into me as well as his body once more, still craving the taste of him.

"Are... you certain this is what you want?" He asked almost hesitantly, one hand stroking the inside of my right thigh gently. He raised his eyes to me again and they were a kaleidoscope of color, of power. He almost glowed with it and that inner creature I kept caged saw it... wanted it... drooled with anticipation of sinking its psychic claws into him.

I should have felt afraid or ashamed of myself. I should have fought that inner demon of my own. But I couldn't. He spoke to it —to me— with such enticing gentleness, I was torn between blushing, turning away and fighting the tethers on my limbs to go to him... to take him and keep him as my own.

"I see you," He said softly, running his hands down my taut, restrained body. "I can feel your want... your need. But I have to know that you enter this willingly."

"Just... take me!" I growled, frustrated at his sudden hesitation. "I consent... I yield, I just... I just want you!"

He almost looked sad for a moment, and he nodded. "Ah, my sweet little innocent..." he ran his hands over me, and I felt, more than saw the change in him. I felt the waves of power and energy that he had been concealing from me, and I was salivating with the hot caress of energy over my flesh. He was overwhelming as he leaned over me, placing a light kiss on my lips as he ordered softly: "Look at me."

I opened my eyes and met his, finding myself drawn into them, my very will being drawn from me as if it flowed from some wound in my body. It felt indescribable, so freeing, to give him... everything. And as surely as I felt drawn into him, he slid his body over mine and took my cunt in a single, precise thrust. My body arched against his so much as it was able to within the confines of the ropes of vines that held me trapped under his body. And he dropped all of his walls and shields and let me truly see him.

So much darkness and loneliness. It pierced my heart to the core! I wanted to soothe every ounce of it from him. I wanted to kiss every little emotional wound. It didn't even register in my mind that I was hardly worthy of this magnificent creature.

"Gwendolyn... my Gwen..." he whispered softly, settling completely inside of me. There was a disbelieving wonder in his tone that touched me more deeply than even his body was at this moment.

I don't know what changes I expected. Suddenly being ravished by the Darkness from "Legend"? Some kinky part of me smirked at that and almost thought that would be one hell of a fantasy. No pun intended! But instead what I saw nearly blinded me... so much light and heat yet wisps of swirling darkness through it like tiny shadows on a sunlit afternoon.

I was reminded why he was called "The Morning Star", and "Light Bringer". It was like making love to sunshine and warmth... save the shadows. And then, blinking, I saw the dark wisps collect and form the most amazing, massive, soft and perfect black feathered wings over his shoulders.

"You're... beautiful," I whispered, unable to do any less.

"Today... yes. You... you bring the light out in me." He seemed almost befuddled by this fact. "Some days I truly am the monster humans fear."

"But not today."

"No... not today. Not with you." He smiled down at me and kissed me softly, gently, as if I were spun glass he might shatter with too hard a caress. "You make me long to be the hero once more, when I was so set on being the villain."

His admission almost melted my heart and I smiled up at him, no longer shielding my eyes from his radiance. But I felt that very rare touch of my other self, of Evangeline, as she prompted me to say what I would have said had I thought of it: "I'm not afraid of a little darkness, you know. I love seeing you this way, also. But I'm not afraid."

He kissed me softly, tenderly and with an almost regretful sigh warned: "You should be."

"I was raised by a Scottish father and an Irish-Danish mother. In both cases, I am of the opinion that my ancestors had an abundance of balls before brains, when it came to lo—" I bit off the word, but it tumbled half way out of my foolish mouth and I felt him go utterly still and I was left staring up at him in abject horror I'd let even half of that word slip past my lips. He was staring down at me and I swear he looked as upset as I felt. "To lust," I finished feebly. "When it comes to lust."

"That wasn't the word you were about to use," he said so softly, I almost didn't catch it.

I have a tiny laugh and glanced down at out enmeshed bodies. "Slip of the tongue... you do have me rather at your mercy... I'm not thinking straight with you like this."

"And that tastes like a lie... the first part at any rate." He kissed my lips again, and then reached between our bodies to lightly tease my clit and I struggled uselessly in the vegetative bindings around my limbs. But it was hard to hold any thought while he touched me like that, watching my face as if it held the secrets of the world, holding his body nestled deeply inside mine so much so that I could feel him pressing against the entrance of my womb internally as his nimble fingers danced over the tiny button of pleasure, driving me tumbling toward ecstasy so quickly.

"Luci!" I gasped, almost desperately. I pressed my body into his hands, but he teased me by retreating his touch, leaving me quivering around the column of his rigid flesh inside my deepest recesses.

"Do you?" He asked. "Do you think... am I someone you could love?"

His vulnerability caught me by complete surprise. And I saw something tiny and fragile behind the question. I couldn't bring myself to dissemble. "I think... I could. WE could," I amended feeling a slight wave of dizziness, a rare warning that Evangeline would happily take over if I fucked this up. "My heart has always been too big... there is room to love my family, my husband, my child, my gods... and there is room for you, if you wanted it."

He paused and tore away the vines holding me in place with a glance and a flick of his fingers then scooped me up into his arms, startling me significantly, as I might be small in stature, but I was no willowy twig of a girl, built instead petite and curvaceous. No man had ever attempted to lift me, and if one should, anything short of a bodybuilder would likely stumble a bit. But he carried me as though I weighed nothing, and I had to admit it made me feel... feminine. Like Scarlet O'Hara with her eighteen inch waist being carried up the staircase by Rhett, which I admit I had watched several times with some envy over the course of my life. But he hauled us both to our feet and swept me up effortlessly like some dashing rogue in a romance novel... and I would be lying if I said I didn't love it more than a little.

"Where, if I may ask," I asked with repressed surprise and amusement, "are you taking me?"

"Home." He said simply and I blinked in surprise, worry clutching my heart. It wasn't the first time I had been overzealous in my affection or words and seen a man react like this... like suddenly for MY protection he had to pack me up and send me home to my husband because I became too attached, too fast.

"...oh." I tried to hide the sudden choking feeling in my throat and the sting in my eyes.

*Way to go, Gwen!* I wasn't sure if it was my own inner voice in my mind or Evangeline's but it certainly had her biting sarcasm. *You just HAD to go and open your stupid mouth—*

He stopped walking suddenly, as if startled and looked down at me. "Gwendolyn, I am not rejecting you." I didn't look at him nor respond, uncertain that anything I said could resolve this. "Gwen. Gwen look at me, please."

It was the "please" that did it. I lifted my watery eyes to his face and saw true confusion and concern. He sighed and set me gently to my feet but kept his arms around me. "Frustrating, sweet, foolish woman," he sighed and pressed his forehead to mine. "I should have been clear. I meant..." he paused and seemed to carefully choose his words. "I want you. I don't have the words to tell you how I want you. And that you could even imagine room for me, of all people, in your heart... Gwendolyn, it makes me... it makes me feel. And that is so, so dangerous for us both. Particularly with your unique gifts. You could end up bound to me in ways you don't yet understand. And you..." he cupped my cheek and shut his eyes, not parting our faces. "You make me CARE, woman. And I don't want to tear you away from all that you know... and those that do need you, like your family... except that everything in me says I should do just that. I should sweep you up, carry you into the depths with me and never let you leave my side."

I wasn't entirely certain if his words sparked desire or fear. But my heart was pounding so hard that I felt myself trembling. His hand slid from my cheek to tangle in my hair and he kissed me with such ferocity, I felt my knees go weak as he clutched me to him, accepting my weight easily and keeping me upright. He tore his mouth from mine like it was the last taste of water before he was to be marooned on a deserted island, or stranded in the Mohave.

"We need to keep to our agreement," he said softly. "For your safety."

"Lucifer..." I whispered, but I had no idea what to say. I was a riot of emotions.

"Gwendolyn. Please." He pressed soft kisses to my cheeks, my temple, my lips. "You don't know what you're courting here. Because make no mistake, it is taking everything in me not to sweep you up and abscond with you."

"The same danger as I would have courted had I cast you from my circle rather than make a deal with you?" It wasn't my words. Ev was pissed and I was fighting to keep control. But I didn't disagree with her point. He almost looked wounded. "You didn't lie... " I conceded, "but you didn't tell the truth, either. You capitalized on my naïveté. Because you didn't give a damn then, did you? What if I had marriage vows that included fidelity? Would you have asked for some other deal from me?"

"No. Your vows... it would have amused me to watch you choose to break them. But I wouldn't have forced you. It had to be your choice. Free will." He almost looked ashamed. I could see anger at being called out directly, but it didn't seem directed at me.

12