I Love Luci Ch. 07

Story Info
Beltane night leads Gwen and Luci into the unexpected.
3.3k words
4.53
5.6k
5
1

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: The Devil's Five Way?

I wasn't at all shocked to open my eyes and find myself in Herne's Grove. But for some reason, for a moment, I almost felt disappointed. If you'd asked me why, I don't know that I could have given a reason that didn't sound like a betrayal.

"My Priestess." Herne rose from the almost marble-looking stone edifice that so closely mimicked a throne. I had my eyes lowered respectfully, and he took the two steps down from the stone dais and lifted my face up to his with a gentle touch. "I saw you today, my beauty. Thank you for your worship."

I felt the heat flush my face, to imagine him witnessing my act of worship... an intense, toe curling, back arching orgasm under my husband's body.

"I am happy to be of service, my Lord," I answered softly.

He smiled slowly, and it was a smile that made me shiver from nape to tailbone. "Are you, beautiful girl?" He asked, caressing my face with a gentle hand. I was instantly wet for him. I was never sure if it was an automatic reaction or if he willed it to be so, but I never cared. Both ideas made my heart beat a little faster. "Then serve me."

He pressed me down onto my knees, my face level with the rigid length of flesh straining the front of his soft hide riding leathers. The thick laces were pulled tight over a thick column of hard cock, and I marveled at his size even before I finished unlacing him, reaching in and freeing him only to envelop the head of his straining member with my mouth a moment later.

I closed my eyes and just allowed the feeling of him to move my body as I felt driven by the desire to give him the best blow job he had ever received. And given that I was certain I was competing with at least a few goddesses, it required all of my attention and enthusiasm.

I had him halfway down my throat when a voice made my eyes fly open.

"When E. and Pan suggested I come with them," Lucifer's voice said with no small amount of amusement. "This was not at ALL what I had in mind to be doing, but can I just say that I approve?"

"Luci!" I gasped, backing off of the cock in my mouth. He stood between a golden haired man with massive ivory wings and a shorter... man? Faun? Satyr? I was never entirely sure what Pan was other than a fascinating amalgamation of goat and man and a well known deity.

There was a flash of warning in Lucifer's eyes; concern and worry, but he covered it quickly, ever the chameleon, and instead, he speared me with just a look.

"Did anyone instruct you to stop pleasuring your Lord, Gwendolyn?" It was such a biting tone, my cheeks instantly heated up and tears welled up a little, but I dropped my eyes and did as I was told, licking and stroking the shaft before me. For a moment I resented the implication that I was just supposed to do what I was told, but when I felt the spread of moisture across my thighs, I bit back the retort on my lips and didn't comment or argue further.

Herne's hand tangled in my hair and he held my head still a moment while he trust himself in and out between my wet lips. I almost gagged a little as he slipped past the entrance to my throat.

Eros all but snapped a finger and his loose fitting toga hit the floor. Pan was wearing what appeared to be a suede loincloth and with his obvious arousal, it failed completely to conceal anything.

I had so many questions but could voice none of them. Most of them revolving why on Beltane night, while I firmly expected to be in Herne's Grove, I knew for damn sure it wasn't a full moon. And Pan and Eros... while I'd been known to invoke either for rituals of passion, fertility and desire, I didn't have any particular ties to them other than the fact that I practiced a type of magic that drew on things like lust, passion, and the divine masculine (as well as feminine) which they embodied.

"He is here because you wanted it," Herne told me quietly. "But you are mine tonight, so it will only be under my sufferance." He held my chin in his hand even as I continued to lick and suck at him. "And as it is Beltane, my beloved one, I did feel the need to put my girl through her paces." He pulled out of my salivating mouth and bent at the waist, hand in my hair, kissing me deeply, likely tasting his own precum on my lips and tongue. It made me moan for him as one of his hands found the tip of my right breast and he began to circle the tightening nub of my nipple. From my peripheral vision I saw Pan discard the worthless leather covering around his furred hips approach me on one side and I saw Eros, God of Love, approach on the other. Eros was already stroking himself, magnificently erect and almost intimidating in his size.

Continuing to use the bundle of my hair in his hand like a leash, Herne guided my lips to Eros's turgid clock and continued to use my hair as a lead while he worked my aching jaw over that exceptional member of the Greek god. I felt tears again, but this time for a very different reason; the size of the shaft being almost too large for my mouth and throat. After a moment, Herne, commanding movements by the merest touch and tug of my hair, moved my mouth over to suck on Pan as Eros knelt behind the curve of my ass caressing it and squeezing firmly. The sudden slap almost made me jump, but instead I just managed a gurgling moan around the newest cock to pass my lips.

"What do you think, Morningstar?" Herne asked almost casually, continuing to use my hair to control the intensity of my oral assaults on these three godly dicks. "Does our girl not please?"

I felt, rather than saw, Lucifer hesitate for a moment, then answer in a low, almost growl: "She is adept at pleasing," he said simply. The tone in his voice... the lack of warmth made me want to demand what the hell was wrong with him. In my experience, dreams don't get jealous. Or, if I chose to accept this as reality and not merely a dream, then I could honestly say I had never imagined a god getting jealous. Certainly not over someone as insignificant as me!

"But I am not a god, am I?" Lucifer said, his presence in my mind no longer startling me anymore. He'd clearly seen my thoughts. For some reason, that calmed me considerably. He met my eyes and I read something akin to an apology there before he directed his question to Herne. "And I imagine that's what this whole scene is striving to remind me?"

"Mmmmmm..." Pan growled softly, his eyes not even open as my mouth continued to work over him. My small pale hands were wrapped around Eros and Herne's hard members, slowly raising and lowering my fist over them, stroking them firmly while I sucked on Pan's cock with the ferocity of someone extracting venom from a snake bite.

"Not so," Herne said, putting his hand over mine, guiding the rhythm as we both stroked him. "I need to know if you're going to be a problem, Lucifer. And the best way to establish that is to see if you can accept her reality."

"And that means WHAT?" Lucifer asked, more than a little annoyed sounding but unable to tear his eyes from the sight before him. His eyes were burning with that fire I occasionally saw when he was impassioned... or angry.

"It means I will call on her when I will. I will take her when and how I wish, wherever I wish. I may occasionally ask or even demand she use her body and skills worship myself or those whom I deem worthy of her attentions. She is my Priestess, my lady, my supplicant. I will tolerate your time with her only insofar as you don't become a problem."

Lucifer's eyes flashed dangerously and he strode to me in two steps but didn't touch me for a moment. Then he leaned down and murmured info my ear: "Cum."

My throat almost closed down around Pan's had cock and my hand spasmed over the penises I held in each hand just as my body did

exactly what he commanded it to, copious amounts of fluid dripping from my aching cunt as it grasped and spasmed around nothing at all. I came, moaning and whimpering around Pan as I did, causing him thrust his hips involuntarily a little.

But there was something so... protective in that command. Almost as if he could read my dawning awareness of what was really happening and to calm my rising discomfort and panic, he just found that... that little light switch in my mind... and flicked it. I wanted to cum for him, felt pride in my ability to take his order and follow it so completely. But I could also sense he was concerned for my sanity in this, and it was for that I treasured him.

"I may not have invented hedonism," I heard Lucifer say easily. "But I did perfect it. If you think a little gang bang is going to shock me, you mistake me for my youngest brother. I don't heal the sick, turn water into wine nor fantasize that my mom was a virgin upon my birth. And I don't turn into a prude just because there's more than one dick in the room."

"Bold words," Herne said with a small smile, but I think there was also some small measure of respect. He looked back down at my mouth still feasting on Pan's member which was freely oozing precum over my lips and tongue now. I honestly wasn't quite sure that Pan was still in his own body the way he was moaning and undulating his hips under my ministrations. Even as Herne thrust slowly in and out of my hand, he moved just enough to reach behind me, slide a fingertip along my dripping cunt lips, gathering the oozing honey from my body onto his fingertip and bringing it to my lips. But Luci caught the wrist in his grasp instead enveloped the moist digit with his own mouth, his eyes never leaving mine as he tasted my nectar from the hand of my patron, my ultimate Master, his blazing red pools of heat and want. It was enough to make me nearly cum again for him.

"Morningstar," Eros said in a low, strained voice. "Your affect on her is..." He slid a finger inside of me, testing my wetness. I was so turned on that even the small invasion of that digit into my throbbing cunt was enough to make me spasm. "...so seductive to behold." There was a fairly even balance of awe and desire. His amazing finger inside me was joined by another as he found the tiny, sensitive spot inside me, massaging it with firm strength, making me gasp and moan around Pan's cock. I could HEAR the wet, soaking sounds of my own body as he found my clit with his thumb, rubbing both internally and externally, the wet sound of sloshes alone pressing me to already ride that intense, seductive edge.

"You don't have permission to cum again, beautiful girl," Herne rumbled in her ear.

"He is correct, little witch," Lucifer confirmed, winking st me. There was something comforting in that wink, something that made me not fear in that moment. It was like a passing message between just he and I, and I could all but hear his voice in my mind: "It's alright, kitten," he whispered into my brain. The unexpected flush of pleasure at this name he gave me was like a wave of warm, effervescent energy that soothed every taut nerve and tendon, causing me to relax into the arms of these four near omnipotent beings. "I have you, love."

The pure pleasure that word evoked almost silenced me with a sweet overwhelming wash of longing and shock. But I barely had a moment to process it when Eros offered me his hand. With an noise of regret, Pan freed his member from my mouth and allowed me to rise to my feet with Eros's guidance. All of them gave me a moment to breathe before Eros led me down into a valley were a massive stone circle stood erected with a twelve foot long altar sat. Blessedly, it was only three and a half feet tall, so it made a very useful surface for any number of ceremonies. In my case, if only served for one use.

And in accordance with that awareness, Eros spread his wings just enough to lay comfortably back and then drew me over him, my knees on either side of his hips while he held himself ready to enter my pussy as Herne and Lucifer took my hands to steady me, helping me slowly lower my body onto the waiting cock below.

"Goddess, woman," Eros moaned softly, looking up at me, sheer admiration in his eyes. "Your depths feel more molten on my cock than the depths of Tatarus!"

I couldn't help the blush across my cheeks at the compliment. Herne began to position himself behind me, his cock gently probing my other entrance, making me gasp just as a warm hand caressed my cheek and I opened my eyes, unaware the sudden rush of heat and desire had made me close them. I saw Lucifer looking down into my eyes. He had freed himself from the confines of his pants and his beautiful, perfect shaft was dripping mere millimeters from my hungry lips. I picked up the sweet fluid from the head of his cock with a slow lick of my tongue before sucking it into my mouth with all the rising heat and passion rolling through my body.

"Such a good girl," Herne said softly from behind me, gathering my hair again, using it to hold me on Lucifer's cock while he fucked my ass with ever increasing fervor. I could already feeling more uncontrollable orgasms building, so close...

"You don't have permission," Lucifer reminded me, his eyes dark with want, his breathing more than a little ragged, but he seemed still very much in control of himself. Eros, too, looked remarkably steady as he rocked my hips over him, while thrusting slowly and deeply, a gentle, erotic dance that was pressing me, inch by inch, to the precipice. But it was Pan's teeth and tongue at my nipples that almost undid me.

"Please," I gasped, desperately rising off of Lucifer's cock so I could breathe and speak a moment. "Please!"

"Please, what?" Herne demanded. "What do you want, my girl?" He had my neck arching back as he tightened his grip on my hair. "Tell me!"

"I n-need to-to... cum," I managed to stammer out.

"What say you, gentlemen?" Herne asked almost conversationally.

"Let her cum," Pan said with a low moan as he continued to play with my breasts and then slip a finger between my body and Eros's and began to rub my clit. I moaned again and squeezed the cocks inside my body. "So then Eros may finish inside her and I may follow suit and then may we all fill this lovely little Priestess with our..." his lips

twisted and his eyes glittered with lascivious intent. "'Blessings'," he concluded with a wink and a smile.

"But will our beautiful little toy want to be used like that?" Eros asked softly, pinching my nipples now that Pan's focus was my clit and the combined sensations of all their touches had me teetering on the ragged edge, fearful I wouldn't be able to hold back my orgasm much longer.

"Tell us, Gwendolyn," Lucifer said in that same low, dangerous yet passionate voice that made me melt for him whenever I heard it. "Do you want us to use you like that? Use your body to bring our own pleasure?" He pulled his beautiful shaft from out of my mouth once more so I could answer.

"Yes!" I gasped. I met his blazing eyes, completely unafraid by the lust pouring from him. What did frighten me was the proprietary look in his eyes. I worried it would set off Herne's territorial nature.

"What do you want, Priestess?" Eros asked softly, still guiding my hips even as Herne's slow trusts in and out of my tightest hole added more thrusting movement, forcing them both as far into my body as they were able to be. It felt... beyond glorious.

"I want all of your cum!" I managed to whimper. "In me, on me... I don't fucking care! Just, please... please let me cum..."

"Oh, the poor girl," Pan said sympathetically. "Do you want to be so immersed in the essence of your gods that you would beg so sweetly?"

"I think she does want that," Herne replied, his hands holding my hips hard enough to bruise. "My devoted girl is quite the cum-slut." It was said with no small amount of pride... and possessiveness.

Quick to read the room, Luci just smiled and kissed my lips softly before responding: "Yes, she is that, Herne. Devoted... and an absolute cock tease when she wants to be. But... I do believe she wants what only we four have to give her at this moment..."

"Hmm." I heard Herne almost chuckle as he wrapped his hand gently around my throat just mildly pressing to interrupt the flow of panting breaths every few seconds.

"Then perhaps you are correct, Morningstar," I heard Herne say almost grudgingly. "Perhaps you may yet be an ideal addition to her... pantheon." I was watching Lucifer's face when Herne leaned down and set his teeth into the side of my neck. But Luci's flame colored eyes never left my face or betrayed anything but his longing for me. It wasn't until Herne made me cry out under his mouth, thrusting in and out of my delicate recesses, his hands leaving bruises on my hips as Herne finally leaned forward, his lips beside my ear, but his words weren't for me.

"Look into her eyes, angel," Herne said. "Watch her, now." His mouth kissed back over the throbbing bite he'd left on me and finally, he growled into my ear the only words that had the power to penetrate my passion fogged brain: "Cum for us, my girl. Let us feel it... cum."

And I shattered, arching my body against Herne's chest as he held me from behind, barely registering how my cries were echoing across the valley. I clamped down on the cocks inside of me even as Pan returned to teasing by nipples and clit.

And Lucifer... he just watched. Every play of emotion across my face as I came until I was light headed, feeling the winged deity beneath me arch and cum over and over into my dripping cunt. Feeling my patron God grip my body and pour the heat of his cum into my ass.

And somehow I just knew this was only the start of the night. I briefly questioned my sanity, as I often did, but I couldn't deny the pleasure. So, I gave myself up to it; to them... trusting that they wouldn't allow me to end up dashed on the rocks of passion as I fell from this monumental cliff of sheer, unstoppable WANT into their waiting arms.