I Love Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew his finger from my gushing pussy and I heard his slacks unzip. I was ready when I felt him guide his thick blunt shaft to my opening and push it inside me from behind.

It was even better than before. No pain at all – just the wonderful full feeling that I didn't get from my husband's dick.

He began to fuck me slowly. He went faster until he sensed that I was close to cumming and then he slowed down. I knew Mr. Dionora could make me cum anytime he wanted. Fast and then slow, over and over until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Please. You're driving me crazy!" I groaned.

"Ok, my dear," he said sounding much more calm than I felt.

He pulled his penis out of me and went to the closet to hang up his suit. I looked out of the window as he undressed and noticed a bartender by the pool had been watching us! He waved when he saw me notice him. I quickly stepped back from the window.

Mr. Dionora turned me around and for the first time I saw him with his clothes off. He looked even smaller with his clothes off. There was lots of gray hair on his chest and soft belly. His arms and legs were skinny and shapeless. But when I saw that big wonderful penis pointing straight at me, I thought Mr. Dionora was the most handsome man in the world!

The thick shaft was netted with tightly stretched veins and capped with a smooth blunt head. It extended much longer than I had guessed. My knees got weak.

Taking my hand, he brought me to the bed. I kicked off my pretty new pumps. He pulled back the sheets and gently laid me on my back as if I were his princess. He crawled between my legs and positioned his long thick penis next to my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Kelly Clark?" he asked.

"Yes, Mr. Dionora. I do," I said with great earnestness.

"Then put it inside you."

I took his penis in my hand and was surprised how much harder it felt than my husband's. Scott's penis had always felt spongy and moved easily from side to side. Mr. Dionora's penis felt like skin stretched across steel! It had no sponginess at all and wouldn't bend sideways.

I pulled his penis to my opening and rubbed the head up and down against my pussy – coating the head with my lubrication and using it to part my inner lips. I wrapped my hands around his bottom and pulled him to me. His dick slid into me, in one slippery motion and I was in heaven again.

"You're so big," I groaned.

"Do you like it, Kelly Clark?" He asked.

"It's beautiful, Mr. Dionora."

"Si," he said and we laughed until he began to move his hips. Then all I could do was groan.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned. "Oh God, yes. Fuck me Mr. Dionora!"

He fucked me for what seemed like hours. Keeping me near orgasm but never pushing me over the top. He pumped that wonderful dick into my pussy with slow luscious strokes. I was totally filled with his penis and it me feel joined with him like I had never felt with any other man before. We were truly joined body and soul.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "So big! How did you get to be so big?"

With him on top of me his penis was really too big for my little body. He was deeper than before and the blunt head of his dick hit my cervix when he went too deep but it all felt amazing anyway.

"Please, Mr. Dionora," I said when I couldn't take it anymore. "Make me cum now."

"Of course, my dear," he said and speeded up his tempo.

That's all it took. My orgasm hit like a crash of lightening. I screamed and clawed at his back as an orgasm even stronger than the one he gave me at the restaurant electrified every part of my body! He kept pumping that incredible penis into my pussy and I kept cumming.

Then he pressed his penis deep into my womb and began to ejaculate. He kept the head against my cervix as jet after jet of his warm semen shot out of his large penis and into my welcoming vagina. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and held him close while he came.

He came for a long time and I could tell that he had deposited a huge amount of his seed deep inside me. When he was finished, he pulled out and gently pressed my labia together.

"Remain lying on your back," he said handing me a pillow. "Put this under your bottom so that your hips are tilted slightly upward."

"Yes sir," I said though I didn't understand why he wanted me to do it.

Mr. Dionora got out of bed, went to the closet and began to dress.

"While your resting would you like a glass of Champaign?" he asked.

"Actually I'd prefer a beer, if you don't mind," I said.

"Of course," he said.

I felt a little funny lying there naked under the covers as he dressed but he refused to let me get up. He buttoned his tuxedo, sat down on the bed and called down to the kitchen for our drinks. He held my hand and we chatted until a knock came at the door.

"Come in," he called.

A waiter in a white tuxedo came in. He carried a silver tray with a glass of beer and a smaller glass of Champaign.

"Thank you," I said taking my glass. I searched his face for signs of amusement in my condition but found none.

"Go tell Stacy to find Kelly's husband Scott," Mr. Dionora told the waiter. "He will be sitting with a waiter in the front room. Tell her to keep Scott company and that we will be down soon."

"Yes, Sir," he said as he left.

"Don't worry about your husband," he said to me. "Most men find my hostess Stacy extremely entertaining. He won't miss us at all."

After about half an hour, he kissed my forehead and said I could get up. I stood up and hugged the dear old man. I even gave him a little kiss on the lips.

"Thank you, Mr. Dionora," I said looking deeply into his dark black eyes.

"You are welcome, my dear," he said patting my cheek. "Take your time getting ready and call the staff for anything you needed."

Then he left to return to his party.

I went to the huge master bathroom and found a bidet. I directed the warm water into my pussy and watched Mr. Dionora's cum flow down the drain. I didn't want any goopy semen spoiling my pretty new panties.

When I found Scott, he was sitting on a sofa with an attractive blond woman practically sitting in his lap! She had her arm across his shoulders and her chest was pressed against his. Mr. Dionora sat across from the couple.

"Scott!" I gasped.

He stood suddenly and looked guilty.

"There you are, Kelly. We were just talking," Scott said.

"You were sitting pretty close," I said glaring at the blond woman.

"I was just telling Stacy and Mr. Dionora how grateful we are for getting me the job," he said.

"Please, Scott," Mr. Dionora said. "There's no need for you to thank me. Your beautiful wife has thanked me enough today."

Stacy stood and came to me. She was quite tall and busty.

"Hello Kelly," she said with an elegant English accent. I hated her. She shook my hand and turned to Mr. Dionora. "I'd better get back to the party. Good-bye everyone."

"We'd better go too," I said. Mr. Dionora rose and hugged me.

"Call me if you need anything, won't you?" he said.

"You've given us plenty Mr. Dionora," I said. "Good-bye." And taking Scott's arm we left the house.

We got to the restaurant late but they took us anyway. Dinner was wonderful but Scott had a little too much to drink so I had to drive home. By the time we arrived home he was almost asleep.

"My hardworking husband," I said helping him from the car.

We undressed and got into bed together. We started to make love but Scott couldn't stay hard because of all the alcohol he'd had.

"Sorry babe," Scott said.

"It's ok honey bunny," I said.

Scott fell right asleep but I didn't mind. I really wasn't in the mood for sex anyway. Soon I was asleep too.

A few days later I started feeling sick so we didn't have a chance to make love again during my fertile period.

Later that month I bought one of those drug store pregnancy tests. While Scott got into bed, I went into the bathroom and opened the kit. I sat on the toilet and peed onto the test strip, then put the stick on the counter and waited. Two pink bands appeared in the test window. I was pregnant! Apparently Scott had ejaculated a little that night after Mr. Dionora's party after all.

Scott was asleep when I returned. I snuggled up to him and thought I was happier than I'd ever been! Scott had his job and self-confidence back and I had my dear husband back. I ran my hand over my lower belly- thrilled to finally be pregnant. Bliss filled me and I wanted to wake Scott and tell him that he was going to be a daddy. But I just kissed his cheek and held him tighter.

Everything in my life was perfect again – thanks to Mr. Dionora.

I love men.