I Love Mom

Story Info
I finally get to do Mom.
748 words
4.19
88.2k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing my book bag on the sofa, I grabbed my swimsuit. Until college, school was over for me, and now our backyard pool called.

Mom must have heard its siren's call too, for she was already stretched out on a towel covered float, her favorite wine at hand, working on her tan. I hesitated—did I really see her rubbing her pussy? I did! My mom was actually rubbing her nubbin.

I shouldn't be surprised; Dad, a nuclear sub sailor, still had two months to go on his latest six month deployment. Mom must be getting horny as hell about now.

I wasn't helping much either. Starting a month after he left, I gave in to my Oedipus complex and began openly flirting with Mom. She wasn't receptive at first, but last night, while I helped her with the dishes, she let me push my cock against her ass without pulling away—time to step up my game.

Her hand jerked away when I noisily approached with a bottle of sunscreen. "Let me rub some of this on you," I said. "Can't have you getting sunburn."

"Good...get my back." She turned on her stomach. Her slurred words testified that she started happy hour early.

"You have magic hands," she moaned as I began massaging her feet. Her praises grew as I slowly worked my way up her legs. Reaching her upper thighs, I skipped to her shoulders and started down her back. She said nothing when my fingertips caressed the sides of her breasts; by that time she was as loose as a rag doll.

I deftly unhooked her top. "Gotta be sure not to miss any spots," I explained. Mom just wiggled at my touch. Tugging on her suit's bottom I said, "We need this thing off." Silently she lifted her hips, allowing me to slide it down to her knees. Lifting each leg, I finished the job. Mom kept moaning as I massaged her buns.

"We can't...we shouldn't...Ooohhoo that feels good" greeted my fingers touching her pussy. Then her hips lifted and her legs spread, allowing me better access.

She wiggled and pushed against my probing fingers, which must have found a very special spot because she started humping like wild. The slick juices, seeping from her, caused a slurping sound as my fingers continued their work.

"No!" She protested when I stopped fingering her to roll her onto her back.

"Can't let my mom's front sunburn," I said, squirting lotion liberally over her. While rubbing it in, I made sure not to miss a square inch. My hands and mouth on her breast; her stomach; her inner thighs, had her writhing and trying to pull me atop her.

Even though inexperienced, I'd read enough to know getting her more excited would increase her final pleasure and I wanted to be welcomed another time, so instead of mounting her like she wanted, I moved my kisses lower.

Pubic hair tickled my nose and got in my teeth. Her musky scent and salty taste saturated my senses while I teased her little nubbin from its hiding place. It was just like I'd seen on the tutorial video, except this was with Mom—and she was actually going to make love with me!

Finally, sweat running off our bodies like we were in a sauna, she twisted her hands in my hair, pulling me upward.

"Enough foreplay, Honey, I gotta have this beautiful cock; but first let me make sure it's ready." Pushing me over, she lowered her mouth to my cock and while her tongue ran laps around the head, her hands constantly stroked the shaft until I felt like it would burst.

Straddling me, she slowly lowered herself, guiding my cock into her weeping slit. The warm slick passage felt unlike anything I'd ever experienced. My cock continued to slide into her until our pubic hairs meshed; then she did this crazy little rotation with her hips. Slowly she lifted again until I felt cool air on my entire cock, and then she repeated the entire cycle of long, slow strokes until I could barely stand it.

Our ride, which had been a leisurely canter, now broke into an all-out gallop to the finish. A stirring deep within my balls signaled the impending eruption.

"Soooo gooood" Mom moaned, with a shudder.

We collapsed, gasping for breath, saying "I love you," I held her tightly. We might never have another first time, but the next two months beckoned brightly.