I love My Job...

Story Info
Beauty gets stopped and THROUGHLY searched at airport.
2.2k words
4.06
143.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougL07
DougL07
2 Followers

Author's Note/Disclaimer This story is 100% fictional, anything resembling a real person or situation is mere happenstance. With that out of the way read on.

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to BE a secret Agent. 007. That was the life I wanted. Years of school and criminal justice classes and what did I do for a living...airport security.

It was yet another boring day. I sat by the metal detector, while thousands of people bustled through with important places to go, and prominent people to see. Airport security did have its perks though. I get to wear a gun, that's always cool. And we routinely carry a reasonable amount of contraband to plant "probable cause" on anyone that we have a gut feeling about. Yeah it's profiling, and profiling is wrong, I hate it myself, but who can argue with results. Say we inconvenience ten people and they are held up maybe ten minutes while we ensure the safety of everyone. If one of those ten did have foul intentions...the system works. I wouldn't even bother mentioning this nasty detail of my job...except its kind of where the heart of my story begins.

I stared down the line of people in my metal detector line, able to guess with some accuracy, who'd set off the alarm. Young business man with more techno-crap then a best buy store...definitely. Older man, his shoes were the special airline kind without metal soles so he could breeze on through, no way, my bet was he didn't even have keys with him.

I continued to size up people...down the line when I laid my eyes on quite possibly the most drop dead gorgeous woman I had ever seen,

She was average height, young twenty something, Long straight brown hair that fell just past her shoulders and to the edge of her neckline. Her breasts, Oh her breasts, two mountains hidden under a red blouse with one button tastefully undone. A tasteful matching skirt and shoes completed the picture. She was beautiful and she was in my line.

"Bet you'd love to frisk her..." Mumbled my coworker in the next line.

I avoided looking at her again until she was next in line. In front of her was the old man. No luggage no detector alarm. He flashed a ticket and with a smile he breezed through, as I knew he would.

I sat at my station as the beautiful young woman put her purse on the conveyor. It went in and got x-rayed. Nothing., but as she stepped through I heard beep beep beep. The alarm sound that had all but become white noise to me.

She looked rather surprised. I walked towards her with the wand.

"Kick your shoes off and walk through again." I instructed.

She did and beep beep beep. Again.

"Any change, keys, anything metal on you?" I asked. She searched her pockets turned them out and found them to be empty. She shook her head.

Lucky me I thought. I hated people like this usually. It could be anything, buttons on jeans, a screw in some eyeglasses, a metal filling in a tooth...these people took time and held up the line. "Cover my line Joe." Joe didn't respond to me, but babbled into a walkie talkie and I knew he'd ordered back up. "Come with me ma'am." I requested in my most neutral business tone.

"Is there a problem?"

"Come with me." I ignored her question. She followed me to my office and closed the door behind me.

"There's no problem," I assured her "This happens all the time. I do have to search you though. You cooperate, and I don't find anything you'll make your flight. You don't cooperate...you wont. Simple as that.

She nodded in understanding.

"ID.." I requested.

"She fumbled in her purse and retrieved a drivers license. I skimmed it and returned it to her.

"Ok Katherine..." Remove any metal you have on your person and we'll try this one more time." Her brow furrowed as the desperately thought of any metal she had on her. Checking all her pockets she turned out a few cents in change. I extended her a bowl to place it in. "Step through" I gestured, motioning to the smaller version of the detector in the hall.

Beep Beep Beep. I heard her curse under her breath.

"Ok, heres how this works. I'm gonna frisk you, if you don't cooperate in any way my suspicion will be heightened..."

Again she nodded.

"Turn and put your hands on the wall." I instructed. She did and I placed my hands on her hips and slid them down one leg and up the other. To just above her knee. Back to her hips and then up and down her back. I placed one hand firmly on her hips and reached up her skirt and grabbed her ass.

"Stand against the wall, face me." I ordered.

Without hesistation she did. "Raise your arms" She did. I felt up and down her arms and then her stomach. I went up and came to rest just under her enormous breasts. I stopped for a moment, then slid my hands up on her chest. She didn't bat my arms away...I felt around to the sides, and then back over her breasts again. I squeezed hard and she winced slightly, but didn't stop me. I released and stepped back. My heart was beating fast, and I was fairly hard.

"Did you enjoy that?" she said defiantly, and with a look of distain.

"I would have if I didn't find this." I extended my arm to show a small metal capsule which when I opened revealed a small bag of marijuana.

She gasped. "Bullshit!" She insisted.

"Now listen. This was on you. I found it in your panties during a standard frisk.

This wasn't true at all. There was nothing standard about that frisk...and really I was planting it on her.

"Now you can insist it wasn't all you want but down to the word of you or the head guard...well....I trailed off."

"Here's how this is gonna work. You do exactly as I say without any hesitation or you'll leave here in cuffs, and ill see to it personally I question you later.

"Or...you do exactly as I say and you still go on your vacation..."

She nodded.

"Take the blouse off, unbutton it." I demanded. She did. And tossed it on the floor beside her. It revealed huge breasts, confined by a white lace bra them was nearly busting at the seams.

"Are they real?" I asked. "Yes." She answered.

"You call me sir, understand. "Yes sir." She replied.

"Take the skirt off. She didn't have to undo it she just wiggled it off her hips and stepped out of it.

She wore a white thong underneath.

"Now the panties, then the bra." I ordered.

"Yes sir." She said reluctantly and slid them off.

I walked to her and took a breast in my hand. "How big are they?" I demanded.

"She swallowed hard but answered...32G..."

"I placed my thumb and forefinger on her nipple and said "do you mean 32G..siiiiir?" as I said sir I pinched her and twisted her slightly as a reminder.

"32G sir sir!" she hurriedly said and I released her.

"Forget again, and ill punish you." I warned.

"Down to business." I unzipped my pants and slid them down along with my boxers in one swift motion. I'm a fairly endowed guy, Im nine inches, hard...and now...I was hard.

"On your knees." I demanded. "Yes sir" she said and got down. I jammed it in her mouth and started thrusting, allowing myself to be about half way in her. I put my hands behind her head and ordered. "Relax your throat and take all of it..." She tried but couldn't. I put my hands behind her head and forced her on it the rest of the way. She didn't gag, she could she just didn't want to...She'd pay for that.

I pulled it out of her mouth and she gasped. I grabbed her and bent her over my desk. I held her down with one hand on her back and spanked her hard with the other.

Smack smack smack smack. I spanked her about ten times alternating cheeks. She whimpered a little. "That was a warning....don't refuse again. "Now suck!" I barked and she dropped back to her knees and took it hungrily in her mouth. She buried it all and I felt her chin brush against my balls. After a few minutes I pulled out of her, and started stroking it myself. Keeping it idle.....She looked at me and it was as if she knew what I wanted and she laid down and spread her legs. "You like this then...?" I asked as I fell on top of her.

"...No...yes sir.." she admitted. I smiled. I got behind her and slid just the head of my cock in her. She spread wider, and opened more for me....I slid in her slowly, but firmly, eventually burying all of myself in her. She was tight, I very much doubted she'd been with a man of my size before. She cried out. "Shhh" I whispered and she bit her lip to quiet herself. I thrusted in and out and in and out again building myself towards climax...I wanted her enormous breasts again and slid my hands up to the sides of them. She got the hint and arched herself off enough for me to squeeze them hard. She moaned...and so did I.

I took one nipple in my mouth and caressed the other with my thumb. Both were hard now and I could feel her starting to build towards orgasm. Unexpectedly she came. She pulled my hand over her mouth and I held it there gently, at her request, to stifle her moans. After her moans had subsided I felt kinda cocky (no pun intended) that I satisfied a woman as beautiful as her. "Sir...please don't cum in me..." She begged.

I pulled out of her and stood back up... "Then you have to take it in your mouth again" I insisted. She was loving this though, no need to be bossy. "Yes sir..." She jokingly said with a wink and hungrily opened her mouth.

Normally id finish in her pussy I thought to myself. But this girl gave an amazing BJ, by far the best I'd ever had.

"Will you swallow it?" I asked. It wasn't really a question I could make her if I wanted. But I didn't want to, I wanted her to want to.

"She took me out and said... "You didn't cum in my pussy like I asked...yes, ill swallow.." She said hesitantly. "Although I never have before..." She added.

I guided her up and down my cock, but she didn't need guidance. She did it skillfully. She may not have swallowed before, but she definitely given a BJ before.

I felt myself get to the point of no return. I pulled it from her mouth and stroked it myself.

She laid down again thinking I wanted to fuck her a little more.

I stradled her chest and laid my cock between her two enormous tits. She got the idea and held them as I slid between them. I pulled her hair gently, tilting her head back and ordered "Now, open wide. Don't spill a drop or ill spank you again." She opened and I pushed the first inch of my cock into her gaping mouth. It sent me over the edge and I spewed wave after wave of cum in her mouth. "Don't close until I say" I tried to utter, between my moans. I came again and again. Finally, I stroked the last drops into her full mouth. Obediently she kept her mouth open for me to see. "Swallow." I ordered. And she closed her mouth and I saw her swallow. "Open...let me see that it's gone." Her eyes widened revealing she hadn't swallowed it. "I thought we were getting along..." I said.

"Now one more chance...swallow every drop, or I'm going to hurt you."

She swallowed again, and this time she opened wide, allowing me to see she had indeed done what she was told.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" I asked, like a doctor talking about a shot.

She didn't answer.

I let her up and she went for her clothes. I watched her dress, and indeed I dressed myself. I reached in my desk and got a cold bottle of water from the mini fridge. "Katherine...." I said. She turned around and I tossed the bottle to her. She caught it took a gulp...actually thanked me. And turned to go. The door closed and I sat at my desk to have a drink of my own when I saw a small piece of paper slide under my door.

There was girly handwriting on it. It read.

I can't lie, I enjoyed it. Call me... And under that there was a phone number.

I pocketed the paper and said aloud..."Well I'm not James Bond," I said to myself, "But I do love my job."

I smiled and knew that I'd call her later....

DougL07
DougL07
2 Followers