I Love My Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
A relationship between a mother and her son changes.
813 words
3.58
66.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi. My name is Hiro. Yeah I know what you're thinking. Corny name huh? Well let me tell you how I got it. When my mom was at her senior prom, she was raped. Apparently this one guy who I hate to the end of the Earth, a.k.a my father, had some harsh feelings toward my mom. They had always had hate feelings for each other and never got along, always making my mom sad. Anyways, this idiot didn't know what else to do, so he raped her on probably one of the most important nights of high school. Well that ruined that for her. The bastard also had the indecency of cumming inside her. She was just almost eighteen at the time. My mom was strongly against abortion, so nine months later...I was born. My mom named me Hiro, because she said that I was the one good thing that came out of the whole ordeal; her own little hero.

A hero is supposed to protect that person, care for them in many ways. Well I guess I could do that, since I love my mom...I mean really love her. Now don't try to pull any shit over me saying that all sons have a special connection with their mom. Well my love for her is stronger than any connection. I don't just see her as my mom. I see her as a woman. My woman.

Of course, I have no idea of how to tell her this. I try to give out subtle hints. Giving more skin ship than necessary, holding her hand or arm in public (practically stating that she's mine), but it seems that she thinks this is all normal...or so I thought.

Oh stupid me, I didn't even give an introduction of how I look, since I'm assuming you're curious. My mom is full Indian and I'm pretty sure that idiot is white, so my skin tone is a bit lighter shade than my mom; sort of like mocha. My soft wavy locks of black hair sticks up a bit, but in a sexy way! (I'll let your imaginations run wild on that.) I guess I have the same eyes of that idiot, since they aren't the warm beautiful brown eyes of my mother. I have blue-ish green eyes, but Mom says they look way more handsome on me than that bastard. I'm not one of those buff tough guys, which is good since Mom said those aren't her type, but that doesn't mean I don't have enough muscle to protect her! I'm more of a skinny lanky guy at 5'10". Which is way taller than my mom's petite height of 5'2", but it doesn't matter to me. I wouldn't have it any other way. She's perfect just the way she is. I mean I fell in love with her right? Anyways back to the story!

It all started that one night. I was eighteen at the time, so like most all other teen boys I was jacking off. After masturbating to a fantasy of my mom and I, I fell asleep. But then I woke up at around one in the morning and decided that I probably needed to clean myself up.

I was walking down the hall towards the one bathroom we share, when I heard some sounds coming from Mom's room; some deep breathing and moans. Honestly I thought my mom was some kind of sweet innocent angel, but I liked what I saw much better. Yes. When I peered through the crack between the door and doorway, I was rewarded with the image of her masturbating. Of course I had watched porn before, so I must say that none of the other moms in those videos had anything over my mom's body.

My mom was more than a beauty. I'm proud of her bigger than average-sized tits (probably a 36D), which were twirling around all sexy like and so inviting to suck on. But the real treasure was down there. At first she was just rubbing it teasingly emitting some soft moans, while pinching her perked up left nipple. Her long black wavy hair, that I inherited, cascaded around her shoulders, and I just wanted to run my fingers through it to feel its softness. Then she started fingering herself. Her breathing got faster and more labored, and she started turning a little pink in her cheeks, which I thought was just too cute.

You must have guessed that all this time I've been jerking my hard-on to this heavenly vision. I came in my hand just as she climaxed speaking, or rather crying out, one word...

"Hiro!"

I froze.

My name.

Time just stopped for me. She hadn't seen me, so surely I misheard?

I went back to bed thoroughly confused, but I knew I probably wouldn't be sleeping tonight.

To Be Continued...