I Love my "My Cum Slut"

Story Info
Dressing up for my Daddy is fun!!
964 words
4.25
24.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

Getting a text saying "I need my cum slut."

I rush to get myself ready. While taking a shower, I take the time to shave my entire body. Giving my self an enema, and I clean my boi pussy hole. Making sure I am perfect for you.

Applying my makeup and bright pink lipstick that screams "I want to suck your cock."

I lock my cock in a cage because he says it's useless to him. Pulling my thigh highs up my smooth legs and putting my bright pink bra on making sure it pushes my boobs up high for you. Tug on my tight black miniskirt and put on my 4 inch heels on making my legs even sexier.

Lube my boi pussy, stick in my anal plug and pull my silky smooth pink panties up and glance into the mirror. Thinking to my self "Mmmm I look sexy!"

I'm kneeling at the door after I heard you driving up the driveway. Seeing you walk right in and say "Hello bitch, show me your appreciation. Kiss my cock!" I obey.

Your hands are on my head and pushing my face into your crotch as you moan. Handing me a wig in your favorite color and hairstyle, you say "Go put it on NOW."

I obey and when I come back into my bedroom, I see you laying on the bed naked. You have me kneel before you as you slide to the edge pushing my face into your cock showing me you're in charge.

I work your cock looking into your eyes as I suck and lick and kiss it. I take you deep in my mouth, my tongue licking your balls with a mouth full of a cock as you moan.

You stand up and tell me to lie on my back with my head hanging over the side of bed. I obey as you straddle me, laughing at me. You stick your cock in my mouth and pushed it deep down my throat making me gag. You start laughing and say "Poor sissy bitch can't get hard. I guess you better find another way to cum."

Your cock stiffens up even more and you explode in my mouth. I listen to you telling me to not swallow. I hold it in there as you step back you tell me to open my mouth and I obey. Your hands are on my neck and say "Swallow bitch" as I swallow, you moan.

You have me doggy style position on the bed and play with my ass. Removing my heels, you rub your pre cum onto my feet. Your lips are kissing my ass making me moan.

Next, you pull my panties off and see my toy, pulling it in and out, teasing me and laughing that my caged cock can't get hard.

You're still humping my nylon covered feet with your cock. Then, you pull the toy out and stand behind me. You're hard again and stick your cock deep inside me as I scream from pleasure.

My ass hanging off end of the bed, you're fucking me hard and I have this sensation of wanting to cum when you stop.

You lay down and sprawl onto the bed, telling me to ride you, I slide up kissing your balls and cock before I put your cock in my hungry boi pussy.

I ride you when the urge of me needing to cum comes back again so I ride your cock harder. All too soon, I lean back and moan as I cum on your belly. You laugh and say "You are a sissy. See, you didn't even get hard to cum. NOW get down there and lick that shit up."

Your hands push my head down making me lick it off of your belly smearing it on my face before your force me to suck your cock which is harder than before.

Then, you pushed me onto my back and got between my legs. You pushed your cock in and said "I will look in to your eyes when I turn you into my bitch and breed your ass you understand."

You fuck me harder and harder. I feel more pre cum oozing out my cock. I wrap my legs around you as you look into my eyes and grunt. I feel you shooting load after load in to my boi pussy. You push deeper and deeper in and say "You're my bitch now."

As you catch your breath, you say "I have to pee now." I squeeze my legs tighter and whisper in your ear "Pee inside me."

You look at me confused and then I feel a warm jet pouring inside me as I moan and pre cum a little more. You kiss my forehead and say "That's a good little bitch."

You climb off me as I walk to the bathroom and sit down to pee. You walk in and looked down at me with a smile walk up and say "Clean my cock and kiss it. Thanking me for fucking you. " I obey.

Looking into your eyes as I kiss and caress your cock. You go get dressed and head to the door. You say "Crawl over here bitch." I obey.

Crawling to you and kneeling. You say "This is where you belong. On your knees in front of me. Now kiss my cock goodbye cum slut."

I kiss your bulge and feel your hand on back of my head as you moan. You unzip your pants and pull it out, telling me to kiss the tip. I obey.

Looking in to your eyes and touching it with my tongue. You moan and say "Next time I will fuck that pretty face of yours real good."

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers