I Love My Nerd Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle begins her epic night with a nerd from online.
1.7k words
4.4
25.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay motionless, breathing heavily on the bed. I look to my right and see the man I had just made love to, and I start to wonder how he had pressed all of the right buttons to create the best 1st date of my life.

It all started with a Craigslist ad.

I had just recently moved to Minneapolis, MN, leaving my family behind in California. That always throws everyone for a loop. I think the most asked question I have received since moving is "WHY WOULD YOU MOVE HERE FROM CALIFORNIA?!"

"Bitch please!" is usually what I say in my head but I normally kindly respond with, "It's cheaper here and prettier."

But since moving, I got a little sexually restless. My only friend Wanda who lived nearby, kept trying to hook me up with friends and family, but I was never really interested in her choice of...well I'd like to call them men, but they were really more like boys. I needed something more.

Enter the Craigslist ad.

My sister had told me she had met her husband on Craigslist and that their relationship was amazing. I always teased her asking how much he was offering, but now desperation made me search everywhere and I figured I'd give Craigslist a chance, and I loaded a personal add. W4M.

I started by describing myself,

"Hi there. My name is Michelle and I'm 23. I'm 5'6 and I weigh about 145lbs. Since this is a personal add, my breast size is 30C and a well rounded hourglass figure. I have long, curly brown hair with green eyes. I am white and failing at keeping tan when it's below freezing outside."

Surprisingly this was the hard part. My sister told me to describe myself rather than post a picture. She said you have to make them earn a picture and I thought that's fair. I continued with my dream man:

"I am looking for something fun, rather it be short term or long. I've just moved here and would like to get to know some daring men willing to sweep me off my feet. Yea I'm a romantic if you don't like it fuck off. I issue a challenge. Sweep me off my feet on our first date, and I promise you a fantastic time afterwards. Thrill me."

I know daring right? I got kind of caught up in the moment, but I figured only shady people were on craigslist and asking for something romantic would be the best way to filter shady people.

As I figured I started receiving e-mails almost immediately after posting. I almost felt sorry for the really desperate men out there. Almost. I took the first 50 e-mails and deleted them. Only then did I start to browse for my man in shining armor.

"Hey baby" subject lines were popular, along with "Look at my dick". Nothing more attractive than a picture of your penis. I started getting bored until I saw a subject a little different. "Hi, Mind if I get to know you?"

That one got me curious, so I opened and read,

"Dear Michelle,

I would like to accept your challenge, but I want to get to know you first. I will then create the best date you will ever have. Give me one day, 20 questions, and your phone number if you can text. As for me, my name is Keegan and I'm 25. I am 5'8, with short, curly black hair. I have hipster glasses which I do need to see. I look really nerdy. I keep in shape at the Y and play video games to relax. I am a hopeless romantic and not a fan of the bar scene. If you are ready for the most romantic night of your life, text me (706)386-0560."

I was shocked. I always hung out with nerdy guys in college, so this was kind of awesome, so I played it cool and texted him.

"Is this Keegan?"

I was getting a little excited. Even if half of it was true, it was better than penis pictures in my face.

I lie back on my bed and almost as soon as I hit the pillow, I get the text back.

"Only if this is Michelle."

Smartass.

"Cheeky. I accept your 20 questions. Fire away."

I smirked as I sent it away. I had to be on my guard or he'd walk all over me.

"1. What is your favorite color?"

I frowned. This was going to take a while.

"It's red. Mind sending me all the questions?"

"No"

I raised and eyebrow, "Why?"

He texted back, "You wouldn't call me if you got everything at once now would you. Call me."

I started to overthink everything. Was he trying for a power play here? would calling him be that bad? Should I get chicken for dinner next week? Does he know I'm interested? Does my boss know I hate her? Will he really follow through?

Curiosity got the better of me. I figured if I could hear him and he sounded sexy, I could be more lenient with how far I let this go. I called.

He picks up and says "Progresso soup this is Keegan."

I crack a smile but try to hide it in my voice. "Alright I called. What are my other 19 questions?"

I little silence then he said, "2. Why are you so impatient?"

I was expecting sex questions, not an interview, but I'm not one to back down. I decide to be honest.

"I'm lonely and I want to know if your worth my time."

"Wow, don't I feel special."

Yea I was kind of a bitch, but I needed to see how he responded to a more malevolent tone.

"You are special. You're the only one I'm interested in talking to." I smiled and continued, "and I would love that romantic night more than anything. I'm sorry I can't help but be a little impatient."

I could almost feel the grin on his face as he said "3. Favorite food?"

"Pasta."

"4.Do you like to dance?"

This one caught me off guard. "What kind of dancing?"

"We'll go with what dancing do you know." I hear him almost laughing. Asshole.

"I can tango" I had a couple lessons.

"5.Does your father own any firearms which he may seek my utter demise with?"

I bust out laughing, I say "No" in between laughs.

"6. Are you free tonight?"

Whoa.

"Yea I am"

"7. Do you like Disney movies?"

The randomness of the questions was throwing me off my game.

"Yea I do. Do you want to know my favorite?"

"No thanks, I don't want it to influence my date plans." He was making plans. I had completely forgot about his reason for these 20 questions. I was just having fun answering them.

"8. What is your favorite flower?" Well what flowers do I want on my date... oh yea day before Valentines day?

"I like Roses."

I was expecting a groan for having to buy $80 flowers, but he didn't make a noise other than his next question. He was really good and be not easy to read on the phone.

"9. Do you like artwork?"

I thought of the first artist to come to mind "Van Gogh"

"10. Are you afraid of heights?"

"no"

"11. Afraid of the dark?"

"A little." Question 11 and no sex questions...

"12. Do you have a full dress?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe. Why do you ask?"

"A personal favor, a dress you can move in that accentuates your curves."

A man that knows what he wants. I can appreciate that. "Granted"

"13. Do you have nerdy tendencies?" Hmmm, remain mysterious...or reveal all. Nah let's put cards on the table

"I have watched all the Star Wars series, I can quote Star Trek and the Matrix, and almost wish I was fluent in Klingon." Shooting in the dark for a laugh and I get it.

"And how is your Klingon?"

"Non-existent" He's laughing at me now and I just put up with it.

"14..." I stop him.

"Nope 15. I heard "how is your Klingon?" as a very distinct question."

Silence followed by a sigh, "15. How late am I allowed to keep you out tonight?"

"Dad has curfew at 9. Otherwise he'll come shoot you."

"Funny"

"I don't have work tomorrow, so entertain me all night long."

"16. To fill my curiosity, how many guys have you been with?"

"5 boyfriends, 2 I slept with." I figured if he couldn't handle that then he need not go further.

"17. Favorite instrument?"

Favorite instrument? Is he going to play something? ...Let's go with something random... "I'm a fan of the Bandoneon" I had heard of it when reading about the tango. I had secretly hoped he would've asked me what it was, but he continued.

"18. Are you a dog person?"

I hope there are no dogs on our date, "Yea I have a dog."

"19. If this date goes perfectly, are you using this as a test to find someone to date?"

...I had no response for that one. Nailed it right on the head.

"No response I'm going to assume that's a yes. Last one 20. When and where do you want to meet up?"

Holy shit no sex questions. I had to admit I was impressed and intrigued. "I'll meet you at the coffee shop on University and Snelling. You can sweep me off my feet from there. 7 p m."

"I'll be there in a black beanie with hipster glasses."

I start to get excited and I start to dab myself up, taking a shower and curling my hair a little...and a few hours later I was looking sexy as normal in a black dress that had one shoulder strap, which sparkled like diamonds in the light, flowing down to just above my knees. Accentuating my dress where some of my nice dancing shoes, since I assumed there may be dancing. They were black with a short heal with cute laces that caressed my foot to fit just comfortably.

I walk to the coffee shop to meet the nerd of my dreams...

Part 2 coming soon with plenty of detail

M~