I Love My Sister

Story Info
We got caught.
7.2k words
4.28
230.1k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* All of the characters in this story are of legal age.

****

My name is John, I live in Austin with my parents, and sister Jenn, my story happened about 20 years ago and started just after I hit puberty. I was at the age where I masturbated almost daily, usually at night just before I went to sleep. One night as I was busy taking care of myself when my sister walked in, I had my bedside lamp on, because I liked to watch myself and so I could see better to clean up my mess. Jenn stepped into my room and closed the door before looking up, and then she just stood and stared as she realized what I was doing. I was busy trying to cover up, but I was laying on top of the bedspread and was having trouble getting under the covers.

"I'm sorry I didn't knock. Please don't cover yourself.

That is how we started; we quickly progressed into becoming lovers. Our parents caught us about four months after we had been having sex. They didn't like it but accepted our behavior. We had a family discussion they agreed that with AIDS and everything else that was out there at least we were safe from that. Mom took Jenn to the doctor for birth control. Not having to wear a condom made our sex life so much better. Our parents allowed us to sleep together and when we went on family trips instead of the four of us sharing a room Jenn and I got our own room so we could have our privacy. We loved family trips, it was the only time Jenn and I could hold hands and kiss in public. Our parent's only rule for our incestuous relationship was that know one could ever know. And we did real good hiding our relationship at school and around the neighborhood. We didn't kiss or snuggle outside of our house, except when on vacation.

Then we did get caught.

Sometimes Jenn and I would take day trips to Dallas, San Antonio or wherever so we could go out as a couple. On this particular trip we were in San Antonio walking down the Riverwalk, a touristy area of town with lots of shops, restaurants and such and a small canal running down the middle, a nice place to go walking. As we were walking holding hands Robbie and Renee stepped in front of us. They went to school with us; we had never really talked to them but knew who they were.

"Well? Isn't it a little odd to be walking around holding hands with your brother?" Renee asked.

"Not odd at all. I don't know where your mind is, but my brother and I are best friends; nothing wrong with holding your friends hand. Now if you will excuse us." Jenn was instantly pissed and started walking off still holding my hand.

Renee again stepped in front of us. "Hey. I am sorry. I didn't mean to piss you off. Have you had lunch yet?" We both shook our heads no. "Good. Let's have lunch here. Robbie and I ate here a couple weeks ago it was really good."

Jenn had calmed down but was still a little angry she thanked Renee but told her no.

"Please let me make it up to you. Our treat." At that Renee grabbed Jenn's free hand and lead us into the restaurant. The meal was really good and Jenn loosened up quickly. We talked about school, mutual friends and just stuff in general. The four of us were really getting along well. We ordered desert and started planning the rest of the day which we had decided to spend together. As the waitress put our desert on the table Renee looked at her brother: "The cake looks nice but right now I would prefer to have you for desert." Then she kissed him like a lover. It was clear they were using lots of tongue with their kiss. Jenn and I just stared. The waitress was the first one to talk.

"I am sorry I couldn't help but over hear some of your conversations. Isn't he your brother?" The twenty something waitress was obviously shocked.

"Yes he is. Don't you know? Brothers make the best lovers, and I have two of them." The waitress slowly put the bill on the table and walked off looking lost and confused.

"And you told us we were odd holding hands? What is wrong with you two?" I asked. Jenn still had her mouth open.

"Don't ask us what's wrong. You two are just like us. We watched you kissing each other just before we stopped you outside. Weather or not you are having sex, that kiss wasn't like brother and sister. Now admit it. You two are more than brother and sister."

Jenn finally found her voice. "Yes we are more than brother and sister. Yes we are very much in love." At that we asked for a refill of our drinks and since the restaurant wasn't very crowded stayed for another hour and talked. We found out that Jenn also sleept with her older brother. It wasn't making love; she would just take care of his needs and have fun. They would also have threesomes from time to time. Yes their parents also knew all about what was going on and would on rare occasions join in.

"Isn't it weird having sex with your parents?" Jenn asked.

"It was at first, but now it seems more normal. They pretty much take care of each other but every couple of months we will all have a big orgy."

"I don't know if I could stay hard, the thought is just to weird." I couldn't get the mental image of group sex with our parents out of my mind. At that we left the restaurant and spent the next hour or so walking and talking. Jenn and I were again holding hands, as were Ronnie and Renee. It was nice to be ourselves, with friends. When we finally drove back to Austin we split up, the girls went in one car and Ronnie and I in his car. After Jenn and I got into our house I let her know she had a date with Ronnie in about three hours. We would double date. This way Jenn and I could go out as a couple with the cover of being on a double date. This plan worked out perfectly throughout high school.

It didn't take long for us to realize that we were starting to like Ronnie and Renee as more than just friends. I was starting to fall in love with Renee as Jenn was falling for Ronnie. We were confused about our feelings but tried not to think too much and just let the relationship grow. One Friday night the four of us were at our house watching movies. I was snuggled up to Renee and when our mom walked through the room she caught Jenn kissing Ronnie. About that time I got up and went into the kitchen to get some cokes for everyone. Mom cornered me in the kitchen.

"It's about time you two start a real relationship."

"Jenn and I are in a real relationship. I love her mom." When I got back to the living room I told Jenn what mom had said. Jenn decided to give mom more to think about. The next time our mom walked through the room Ronnie was making out with Renee and Jenn and I were making out. As soon as mom saw who we were partnered with she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh no. Jenn how did you convince these two to act like you and your brother?"

"Relax mom. They have been lovers longer than John and I have." Mom didn't know what to say and walked out of the room looking like that waitress in San Antonio. It was all the four of us could do to keep from roaring with laughter, but we knew that would probably piss mom off and would pretty much end our evening. Jenn wasn't done playing with mom. She again swapped partners; the next time mom walked by Jenn was deep kissing Renee with their hands on each other's boobs. This was the first time that Jenn had ever kissed a girl, even though Renee would sometimes have sex with her mom. When Ronnie and I flat out refused to kiss each other Jenn and Renee both insisted that we rub each other's crotches. Reluctantly I did as I was told, Like Renee, Ronnie would sometimes have sex with his father or brother so rubbing my cock was nothing new to him. The look on mom's face was worth rubbing a penis. When mom saw what was going on she picked up her purse announced that she would be back in two hours and when she got home she would go to bed. Or dad was out of town for the night, it's a shame. He would have been as much fun as mom was. After mom left Jenn and Renee continued making out, by now they each had their hands under each others shirts.

Ronnie and I were really enjoying watching the two girls making out; it was the first time I got to see Renee's tits. They were a little smaller than Jenn's but perfectly shaped. After a couple minutes Renee looked up and noticed the two of us rubbing our hardon's through our jeans and watching, She stood up and taking Jenn by the hand headed off down the hall.

"Hey were are you going? Don't leave." Ronnie said, obviously as disappointed as I was.

"Ronnie while Jenn experiences girl on girl fun for the first time in private. Why don't you let John play with your dick? Maybe he will like giving head as much as you do."

"I don't think so. I will pass." I stuttered.

"John, give it a try. If you don't like it don't do it again. If you don't try it I will bug you about it until you do. Just do it." So I agreed. Ronnie had his clothes off as soon as the girls left the room. "Not here. Just in case mom comes back early, my room." As we walked down the hall to my room we passed Jenn's open door. Jenn's face was deep into Renee's pussy licking and sucking for all she was worth. Renee saw us watching and told us to go. It was hard to stop looking at two pretty girls having sex but we did as we were told.

As soon as we got to my room I stripped down and just stood looking at Ronnie's cock. I couldn't believe what I was considering doing. "Listen. We don't have to do this. We can just tell the girls we did. They won't know the difference." I couldn't stop staring at Ronnie's cock. Yes I have seen lots of guys naked in gym class at school and in the locker room of the Y.M.C.A. but I had never been near a naked guy with the intent of sex.

"The girls will know. Try it. I am not gay and will always choose Renee over my brother's cock but it can be fun." Ronnie then reached out grabbed my now flaccid penis and led me to the bed where he instructed me to lay down. As he put my entire soft penis in his mouth I couldn't stop thinking that this was a guy sucking me. I stayed soft. Eventually Ronnie realized I was having a problem. He stopped sucking and as he played with my balls told me to close my eyes. Pretend that it was Jenn or Renee sucking me. After all a mouth is a mouth. If I didn't know there was a guy giving me head I wouldn't be able to feel the difference. After a few minutes I did get hard. As I relaxed my mind I started to really enjoy what was happening. When I came it wasn't as intense as usual or as much. I guess I was still a little nervous, but I did cum, and Ronnie swallowed the load I gave him.

Ronnie came up licking his lips, "Your cum is a little bitter. We need to work on your diet. Certain foods will change the taste of your cum. I will help you make your cum taste better for Jenn and for Renee when you two start getting sexual. And for me. If you want, I don't mind giving blowjobs. Now do me." Ronnie laid down next to me and put my hand on his rock hard cock. "Here. Don't be so nervous. You know what to do. Just do to my dick what you like having done to yours."

At first I only stroked his cock and played with his balls some. Our cocks were about the same size but his balls were allot bigger. Of course his felt just like mine did and I did kind of like the way he felt. At first I tentatively licked a drop of pre-cum off the tip. I liked the taste of my own pre-cum and almost always lick some off of my fingers, Ronnie's pre-cum tasted pretty much like mine. My next step was to use Ronnie's cock like I was putting on lip-gloss, as I rubbed pre-cum over my lips. The soft spongy feeling of his penis against my lips was not as bad as I was expecting, after I got used to the idea of what I was doing I took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could and gave Ronnie the best blow job that I could. As I was rolling those massive balls through my fingers I felt them tighten and knew Ronnie was about to cum. He came harder than I did, I wasn't expecting so much cum but I managed to swallow all he had to give. Like he did when I was done I came up licking my lips, I still couldn't believe what I had just done.

"I don't guess you minded to much. I don't need to ask if you liked it." Ronnie reached out and started stroking my dick, which was hard again. "Now that you are more relaxed let me do you again." As Ronnie gave me another blowjob I did enjoy it more. This time when I came I came hard and with a bigger load. As soon as Ronnie finished sucking out all the cum I had he came up and gave me a big kiss and using his tongue pushed a mouthful of my own cum into my mouth. He really caught me off guard; this is something that Jenn does for me. She knows I like to taste my cum.

"Sorry John. As a rule I don't kiss guys but Jenn told my sister how much you like your cum, so I gave it to you. Are you mad?" I told Ronnie that it was ok. But I needed to think about if I wanted him to kiss me again. I did like him giving me my cum, I just was not sure about the method of delivery.

We decided to go check on the girls when we got to Jenn's room the girls were kissing each other as they had fingers in each other's pussy really enjoying what they were doing. They stopped kissing long enough for Jenn to ask Ronnie. "Well did my brother give you a blow job?" Ronnie answered yes. "Did you cum in his mouth and did he swallow?" Again Ronnie told her yes. "Good. Next time I want to watch. If you won't suck his dick again so I can watch you need to leave and stop watching us." I told the girls that I would give Ronnie another blowjob any time they wanted me to. That satisfied them because they went back to taking care of each other as Ronnie and I stood there stroking our selves. After a minute we stood closer to each other and stroked each other's cocks.

"As much as I don't want you two to stop your mom should be back in 30 minutes. We had better get dressed."

"Hold on a minute." Renee said as the girls positioned into a 69 and started to suck each other's pussies again. They didn't suck very long when Jenn came up to me, and started kissing me Renee was busy kissing her own brother.

"There, little brother. Do you like the way Renee's pussy tastes? If you boys are good maybe we can trade partners sometime." After Ronnie and I got as much pussy juice as we could from our sister's mouths we all went to get dressed and cleaned up some before mom got home. When mom did get home we decided to give her something to put her mind at ease some. I sat with Renee and Jenn sat with Ronnie. Our timing couldn't be better, we had just sat down and gotten comfortable when mom got home, told us we had two hours then went to bed. Since we weren't really watching anything and we were all still horny as hell. Ronnie and Renee went home to make love and Jenn and I couldn't wait to get naked and into each other.

As soon as we got to Jenn's room and the door closed we got naked as fast as we could and just stood at the foot of the bed holding and kissing each other like we had been apart for weeks. Without warning Jenn gave me a shove, I lost my balance and fell on the bed she was on top of me before the bed stopped bouncing.

"MOVE UP!" She ordered.

"Yes maim." I answered. Jenn had a look like she wasn't about to take any crap. I had never seen Jenn act so forceful. I kind of liked it. I already had some ideas of taming her back into submission later, but for right now she was the girl in charge. As soon as I moved up on the bed Jenn all but jumped on my hard cock, and started riding me for all she was worth. I think she came after only about 30 seconds. Then she slowed down to an easier pace.

"Suck my titties. Tell me how you love me. Eating Renee's pussy was amazing but I need your cock.""

"I love you Jenn. You are the best sister and lover. I never want to live without you. Now do you want me to keep telling you I love you or do you want me to suck your titties?" Without answering Jenn put her left nipple in my mouth. Even though I had already cum twice that night I came again really fast. As soon as my after cum shakes stopped, Jenn fell on top of me keeping my deflating cock in her love hole. Then we kissed for a few minutes as we regained enough energy to get up and shower. Even though our shower was down the hall and mom was home we didn't bother to put on clothes. We showered, held each other and just felt our love. It was times like this that I couldn't believe we were siblings our love was unbreakable. When we got back to Jenn's room we didn't bother to close the door, we usually left the door open unless we were fooling around. After we got into bed we started talking about what happened that night.

"Well John? How did you like giving your first blowjob?" Jenn's eyes had a mischievous twinkle.

"I really thought it would creep me out. But I had fun. I would never choose a cock over your pussy, but it was fun. I won't mind doing it again. In fact I'm sure I will like it more next time because I wont be so uptight."

"Did you let him fuck you up the ass or did you fuck him?" She was grinning now.

"NO! HELL NO! I will never let any guy fuck me up the ass. Never."

"Relax. What about you doing another guy?" Jenn asked.

"No. You know I prefer to just make love to your pussy. I will fuck you in your ass anytime you want, I don't mind, but I do that for you, because you like it. If you really want to watch me do that to Ronnie then I will. For you."

"That's ok, John. You don't have to do that for me. You do have to do that to me when I ask." At she kissed me.

"Well? What about you? How did you like your first girl on girl fun?"

"It was better than I ever thought it would be. If I knew how much it is I would have started sleeping with girls long ago. You know how much I like sucking your nipples. Sucking Renee's nipples was so much better; the feel of her breasts in my hands and rolling her nipple around in my mouth. Now I know why guys have such a fascination with tits. I can't wait to do her again, and her pussy, now I know why you like to eat me so much. The feel of my tongue inside her pussy and against her clit I came as I was sucking her." From the way Jenn's eyes were glassing over I could tell she was getting herself worked up. We reached for each other and held and kissed for several minutes when we noticed mom standing in the doorway. This wasn't a big deal, we would often kiss in front of her and dad.

"Yes mom?" I asked.

"We need to talk."

"About what mom?" Jenn asked.

"About what's going on? Jenn, who do you call your boyfriend? John or Robbie?"

"John of course. I love him more than you know."

"OK then what was that show with you kissing Robbie then Renee?" Mom seemed like she was a little pissed. "Are either of you having sex with them?" Jenn and I just stared at each other. Not sure of what to say.

"You don't need to answer. You just did. Isn't having sex with your brother enough? Now you need to sleep with other guys?"

"Mom. I have not had sex with Ronnie. John hasn't had sex with Renee. Tonight was the first time we had even kissed them." Jenn tried to calm mom. So far it wasn't working. Mom had gotten herself worked up.

"Mom. Kissing Renee was just a show, Renee and I started kissing just to see the look on your face. At first we started going on double dates to give John and I an excuses to go out together. But the four of us are really starting to like each other. Mom I love John more than ever but I am starting to have deeper feelings for Renee and Ronnie as well. We have decided to just see what happens."

"So neither of you are having sex with them? Then why did you hesitate when I asked you? You're not telling me the truth."

"Yes mom we are telling you the truth. Not the whole truth though. When I kissed Renee it was only to tease you. I knew you would get flustered, I am sorry I didn't intend to be mean. As I kissed Renee I liked it. Renee and I came in here and did more than kiss. And yes mom, I liked what we did." Jenn was talking very calmly. Trying to answer mom without upsetting her too much.

12