I Love My Wife Pt. 01: The Seductress

Story Info
My wife and I enjoying each other.
823 words
4.14
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glance at her from across the room whilst relaxing on the couch. It's been a long day at work and I'm exhausted but as I watch her slowly shed her work clothes a throbbing sensation becomes evident. My intentions were not sexual but the sight of my wife undressing in front of me sent my penis instantaneously into an erect state. Like a dog waiting for its meal the I could feel the excitement overwhelming my senses. My eyes lingering at the sight of her slightly moist exposed flesh. As she removed more of her clothing I could feel my heart starting to race with anticipation.

Still oblivious to what's happening at this very moment my wife looked at me and enquired why I'm staring to which I answer with a gentle smile. Mirroring my affection she flashed me her pearly white teeth and again asked why I'm staring but this time she had a mischievous expression. Her eyes slowly making its way down my body until it reached my crotch where it leered for a moment as my erect penis pushing hard against my trousers became visible. "Aren't you a happy camper" she uttered as she slowly walked towards me with just her panties on. Her supple, ample breasts came into full view and intensifying my pleasure-filled anguish. The sensation of my hard penis pushing against my pants slowly becoming unbearable as it resembled a bird trying escape its captivity.

My wife is a little shorter then myself and has a fuller figure then the next but that doesn't remove the pure bliss I feel when she starts enticing me with her body. Her curves, her long flowing hair, her soft brown skin, her naughty smile, her everything excites me. I close my eyes as she nears me so that I can take in every sensation and my pants slowly drifts off my body tenderly brushing over my now exposed pulsating erection. I feel tingles down my spine as my anticipation of what to come overwhelms my very being and I hear a sweet whisper fall upon my spirit causing my soft yearns to echo through the room. "My love."

As my eyes slowly started to open I noticed that she sat on the couch across from me with her legs spread wide open as if to invite my now surprising gaze. Her left hand caressing her thigh lifting up ever so often that her fingers trail over her luscious flesh. Her right hand softly cupping her bosoms then moving her fingers over her hard nipples pinching them softly as she delights in what her actions are stirring between her husbands loins.

Her fingers taunting me as she playfully let them run closer towards her juicy vagina but diverting just before they reach it towards her mouth. Over her lips then in her mouth as she lathers them with her spit then trailing back to their original destination. I feel as if I want to explode as she gently starts rubbing her moist fingers over her pussy's lips. Soft moans fill the air making the atmosphere dense with the smell of her erotic exploration. As my hand unconsciously grasped my cock's shaft without hesitation a little bit of my juices escaped me leaving a silky residue making the sensation of my hand over my dick resemble her wet pussy.

Softly her fingers caress her hard clitoris then her pussy's lips. Lingering at her doorway to pleasure.

The chills that made its home in my spine becoming more volatile leaving my mind unable to focus as my feelings are expressed with the pressure thats building up inside my throbbing manhood.

I hear her moan a little louder as she feels her own warm cum leaking out of her beautiful vagina. My eyes fall on the vanilla juices exiting her pulsing pussy. Her moans now loud enough that even I can feel her excitement. Her breathe become heavy as if she's struggling to inhale enough oxygen in order to sustain her livelihood. Small spasms contorting her physique tells me that she's ready to show me what lurks within her mouth-watering vagina. Then a massive jerk envelopes her body and white cum gushes out of her as she reached climax.

As her juices poured out I felt my own orgasm erupting from my engorged penis. The aftermath of my explosion leaving my semen all over my stomach whilst some still dripped from the tip of my penis and my body jerking in ecstasy. My eyes now tightly closed and my mouth opened partially as my body layed numb with bliss. Then I feel it. My wife's tongue slowly licking the juices from my stomach and then gently sucking my penis cleaning it of all my cum. Still smiling she looking at me whilst she enjoyed my juices as her mouth made my hard cock disappear.

...then I think to myself "I love my wife."