I Love My Work...

Story Info
Photographer knows how to get the best out of a subject.
842 words
4.01
24.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing.
Hopefully it's not completely awful.

She lay on the bed in front of me completely at ease with the bright lighting shining down on her. But why should that be surprising, when she was one of the most regularly photographed women on the scene. A little bit of lighting and a silk sheet wasn't going to affect her, even if it did affect me...

I cleared my throat. Doing my best to remain professional despite the fact that the sexiest woman I had ever seen was naked before me.

"Okay, that's brilliant, very sexy. Just spread your legs a little bit wider." I encouraged as I began to snap photographs.

My cock twitched with every shot that I took of the gorgeous creature, my mind imagining every way that I'd like to fuck her, all of the possibilities of the situation running through my mind. I mean for fuck's sake, just looking at her long blonde hair resting against her nipples was enough to get me rock hard. Never mind her exposed shaven pussy.

She smiled at me, clearly reading my thoughts as I stopped taking photographs just to look at her. This was my chance, the most sexy woman I had ever seen was in front of me, looking like she was waiting for me to go over there and fuck her senseless. Time to man the fuck up and take advantage of the situation...

I readjusted my throbbing cock in my pants and walked over to her. "There's just a little problem. Your nipples are a bit hidden, I need you be make sure they're hard for me." She smirked as her hands moved up over her toned stomach to reach for her magnificent tits. She raked her nails over her nipples before moving her finger and thumb to pull on them hard.

"Better?" She asked, as I swallowed hard, trying to control my arousal. I nodded slightly before moving to stand over her. "That's good, but they need to be redder, this is a porn shoot, not a sitting for 'Artisits Are Us'. I boldly moved my hand to her beautiful body and moved my hand round the curve of her tit before twisting her nipple hard. She moaned loudly and I smiled down at her, my fingers tugging as I noticed her pussy beginning to glisten with wetness.

She moaned again more loudly this time, her body stretching up to reach my hand. Clearly looking for the pleasure pain I was administering. I thought I was going to cum right there. I allowed my hand to blatantly grope her then. Loving the fact that she was clearly getting turned on. I became slightly rougher moving behind her so that I could then use both hands to reach around and play with her.

"That's much better, we need you to look as though you're dying to be fucked. Show the world what a slut you are. How much you want it." I moved my hand down to her exposed pussy and found it dripping wet. I let my thumb brush over her clit. Feeling her jerk against me, her trying to fuck my hand was one of the best feelings I'd ever had.

I leaned in close to whisper into her ear, licking the sweat from her neck which had formed due to my touching. "You want to come don't you? You want people to know what a sexy slut you are. How much you like to be fucked."

She whimpered as I slid two fingers into her glistening pussy, finger fucking her hard. "Oh yeah, I want it so bad, I need you to make me come, control me, give it to me. Give me what I need." she moaned.

Never one to refuse a lady, I added a third finger and began sawing into her hard, my other hand moving from her abused tits to her throbbing clit. My own cock straining against my jeans, pressing into her back as I felt her coming to the brink of climax.

"Ohhh yeah, oh god, fuck, I'm going to come." I bit into her shoulder as I let my thumb flicker over her clit, her sexy pussy almost pulling my fingers inside her as I felt her come hard all over my hand.

I brought my hand up her body, trailing her cum over her sexy taught stomach, pausing to brush her nipples before offering my cum covered fingers for her to suck on. I allowed her to clean my hand, before I slowly got up and walked over to my camera, rapidly taking photograph after photograph of the thoroughly satiated women in front of me.

"I think I've got everything I need for today's session." I said feeling my cock throb at the outright lie.

She looked up at me then, all confidence and sexuality before sliding her hand to her still soaked pussy. "Are you sure there's nothing else that you need...?"

Well. Since she was offering...

To be continued.