I Love Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers

"Your mine now Patricia! Vivian said, her head resting on my lap. Feeling at peace with the world, I could suddenly feel vibrations, it took me a few seconds to work it out, but realised Vi was getting herself off with her fingers. Why? I thought, and had to ask her. "Oh Pat being here, smelling your aromas. You will never understand," Indeed not, but not wanting to disturb I went along with her game and Vi was quick and as she buried her face deep into my open legs I realised that she was having an orgasm. An almighty orgasm and immediately wondered, cared if anyone could hear us.

As if that was the norm, maybe it was the French way, Vi looked up to me, her face flustered she started to lift my full length Caftan up and lifting myself from the settee it was soon being hoisted above my willing body. Discarding it as the piece of trash that it was Vi looked at me and scrapping her long elegant fingers over my shaved pubic region laughingly told me that she had no idea I was shaved.

Not answering her, but loving the feeling as her face disappeared under a mountain of her soft auburn hair, feeling her lips on my stomach. The tickling feeling of her hair over me soon disappeared. I felt my legs being opened, Vivian's hands, each gripping my thighs and coaxing me to open them up. I did of course and then felt her long fingernails opening me up wide... "Oh Patricia; I can not say how gorgeous that looks." Without time to answer, nor wanting to I felt her lips within mine and could hear her sucking on me, I hadn't realised how wet I was but could not only feel the eroticism of the situation, but could hear my juices being sucked from me by Vi.

"Oh god, stop that," I begged, and to my astonishment she did, "That ok Pat, am I doing you wrong?" she said in her worst French accent, her lips glistening in my juices. "No Vi, not at all, you are doing everything, so right, that is the trouble." I answered in a confused way as my hands physically put her back where she was doing so well. Stopping again, this time to tell me to put my legs up over her shoulders, obeying her every need but feeling so open and vulnerable and as I did so as Vivian stood back from me and was slowly and provocatively running her finger nails along and into me. Her eyes not moving from what she was doing, but listening to my reaction as different parts of me were being touched. "You like that Pat don't you." Touching me in a certain spot that made me squirm and lift my body off the settee. Probably marking the spot, Vivian talking now in fluent French was not talking to me as such, but the words I picked out were being directed at that certain spot as she lowered herself down onto it and a gentle intimate kiss on it made me scream in delight. Looking up at me, teasing, smiling, again she hits that spot and taking me by surprise this time doesn't 'let off' as this time it is for real and almost immediately I run my hands and hold on to her hair as I unashameably screech out an almost instant but intense orgasm almost pulling half of her silky hair out from her roots.

As one who no doubt knows, Vivian took her mouth of me and let me enjoy my orgasm alone and laying there with my legs still around her shoulders was such a wonderful feeling and sight. "You made a hell of a noise there Pat, anyone left in the bar would have heard you, but nice to know you could relax and enjoy it." Vivian said in a light-hearted manner. Reaching out to take a snack off the table she offers it to me, thinking I was only going to have a nibble I find myself with it all in my mouth, well half hanging out actually and this seemed to be an invite for Vi to come and help me eat it and as she did and we kissed I felt her wiping my wetness away with her expensive dress and looking down couldn't help noticing the stain that I had produced on it. It was a horny experience, but a waste of a dry cleaning bill I thought as while we were kissing I felt the silky material and her fingers do wonders to my insides.

Although I had never 'repaid that compliment' to someone, this time I felt so eager to do so and although probably crudely I searched for her and felt so sexually aware of her as my hand reached between her legs and I began to masturbate her through her clothing. Even though I was playing with Vivian under at least two items of clothing, I could feel her so clearly and my index finger was scratching along the length of her. Each time I reached anywhere near her clitoris, as we were still kissing I got a gasp from her. That felt nice for me and deliberately my finger's traced around her clitoris and all the time I felt more and more in control of the situation. "Is that nice Vivian?" I asked, making sure I was hitting the right spot. "Oh yes Pat, but it was my intention to have you tonight though." Vivian said in a calming voice. "You have love, now it is my turn," I chirp in and still with my finger's deep inside her try, without much resistance to get her onto the floor. Still our lips had never really parted as Vi is flat now and I notice has opened herself for me as my hand is still connected to he and my finger is still feeling her now moist lips, that were producing a stain on her dress. Reaching up to touch her breast again she gasped out loud and although I was completely naked and Vi was still fully dressed I carried on, tracing the outlines of her lips of her pussy. With my other hand, her breasts were so firm, small, yes but as I teased her nipples ever so lightly as they stuck out and being a first time for me in this situation I was feeling the pleasure myself that I was giving her. She started to reach under my open legs that were knelling beside her and one touch on the lips of my pussy from her fingers made me buckle up in two in excitement.

"Pat before you do anything else I would be a hell of a lot more comfortable naked like you." Vivian said. As slowly she took hold of my hands and started to undress herself with my fumbling hands helping, or so I believed. I had to admire her naked body, sure I had seen many in my time, but can't ever say in all honesty that I have looked at one and 'fancied' making love to it. But knowing I was going to have sex with this person put a whole new perspective on the matter and suddenly I was staring. Wanting to stare, as if Vi wasn't there, I found myself running my hands softly over her tanned body, her neatly trimmed pubic hairs, her breasts, although she was flat on the floor still stood out proud. Think it was the first time I felt my age as my hand nestled into her curly pubic hairs and a finger almost accidentally crept between her legs and felt her wetness first hand.

"Pat! Do you realise what your doing love." Looking puzzled but not answering her, "Pat, you have searched every inch of my body with your eyes love, what is wrong?" Probably in a trance I sort of said sorry, but it was needed as she explained that it was so erotic to feel my gaze on her. I smiled and bent down to her lips and we kissed, almost laughing, but her smile turned to one of seriousness as I slowly stroked my fingers up and down her wet outer lips. I stroked them ever so tenderly and was teasingly her now, knowing exactly how she would be feeling. My heart pounded, Vivian's breathing was deep and she moaned, she groaned, laying there completely at ease as I searched my fingers deeper and felt the tip of her clitoris reacting to my wet finger tip as my index finger, firstly encircling her clitoris, then travelling downwards to keep moist with her pussy. I felt the Vivian's hot juices become more apparent as I slide my finger from one place to another. Feeling her breath suddenly becoming more erotic and suddenly our kissing stopped as she started to violently shake her head from side to side. Knowing I was bringing her to her orgasm I quickened my approach to her, feeling the heat of the moment rising from her depths within her. I rested myself knowing Vi was having her orgasm and I just left my finger deep inside her, knowing that is how I would have liked it. .

I still had one hand cupping her breast and the other hand inside her now free flowing, wet pussy.

Almost boldly now. I removed my finger from Vivian's pussy and brought it to my lips, and I almost provocatively slipped my tongue over my lips to taste Vi's juices on my finger. With just the tip of my tongue I took the sweet juice from my finger and started to lick Vi's juices into my mouth. "I love the taste of your juices on my tongue". I boldly say, licking and sucking them as if they were George erection. I closed my eyes and memorised the taste. Returning my hand to Vi's love nest I stroke and tease her slit again. My fingers find their way back into her hot, wet, pussy, as at last I can smell Vi's aroma's over take her heavenly perfume. I began moving them in and out very slowly. I had never felt the inside of someone else before and the feeling was so erotic. My fingers feeling each fold of Vi's pussy, exploring her everywhere.

Suddenly I feel Vi start to pull me and position herself, pulling at one of my legs I knew what she wanted and eased one of my legs over her, with Vi's lovely tight and beautiful pussy in full view of me now, I really felt a bit awkward. But was soon put at ease as I felt her tighten her arms around me and pull me down on to her. Another screech from me, I had to pull away otherwise I would have had an orgasm there and then as I felt Vivian's tongue enter deep inside me. The feeling was out of this world as her softness caressed, kissed and licked at me, I could feel her long nails opening me wider and knew I was soaking her with my juices. Needing something to concentrate on and to take that pleasure away, I was laying on her stomach and smelling her sexual aroma's, was suddenly attracted to them and bending forward a few inches was suddenly sliding my tongue inside her and around her sweet tasting love nest.

Being a 'virgin' at that produced a massive reaction from Vi and suddenly her closeness left me and I was able to concentrate on giving her pleasure. I liked this feeling I had acquired and soon had Vi squirming below me. Being so light I was able to open her up fully and her clitoris was fully visible to me and knowing that feeling so well planted my lips onto it.

Was a matter of seconds before I had Vi reaching her orgasm that way, I felt so good and selfishly didn't want to stop there but knowing I was going on to long held her open wide as I tried to get every inch of satisfaction out of her.

That I did for sure, and all of a sudden I started to think of myself, George laying in our bed alone, suddenly I wanted a man... they are never there when you need them......

Viviane and I laid on he floor talking, finishing off more Champagne and snacks before it was time to go and see George. My body and mind for that matter had been thoroughly fulfilled in Vivian's company and feeling weary, I lifted myself off the floor and put on my Caftan. Bending once more kissed Vi fully on her lips and bid her good night. Walking slowly to the lifts I was over taken by a couple, they were huddled together and took no notice at all of me although we did share the same small lift together and I think I must have smelt and looked so bad that I was glad when that lift got to my floor.

I needed George now, not wanting to hide my aromas from him and bursting for a pee, I decided to take him first. So, straight into the bedroom, off with my Caftan and slowly taking the duvet off George's body and without waking him I stood and stared in the dim light at him.

He didn't stir a muscle, his love toy lying there invitingly. I wanted too wake him gently so I took his manhood in my mouth. Oh god, I can never get enough of going down on him, tasting him, feeling his body in my hands and my mouth, running my tongue up and down his erection, running my tongue around the head and tasting and teasing the tip of him, I rise up, kissing him as I make my way up his body, up to his lips. By now he is fully awake, not that much so that he can taste Viviane's juices on my tongue as I search inside him to excite. kissing him hard, needing him now. I am above him, he is fully erect and fully awake, well almost, still a little unsure of the situation. I'm above him, holding his erection and rubbing it along my clitoris, teasing and tormenting us both, "Oh yes," I sigh give it to me my lover, as he fills me and pushes himself almost all the way into my aching, eager, but saturated pussy. He is awake fully now, and takes over our love making, taking his erection in his hands he teases my clitoris again as he strokes me with it and pushes his manhood in and out of me, long slow strokes, bringing me to an orgasm in only a few seconds, my aching inners contracting on him as I close down on him and wrap my arms around him. Breathless I am muttering words of love to him, feverishly I am kissing and telling George how lovely he feels deep inside me. I know I am saturating him, almost embarrassed, I could feel my juices expelling themselves over him as I feel my pussy contract around his erection, pushing him over the edge this time and he explodes himself inside me. Filling me with his come as he stretch's up to kiss me. "Pat, one minute I was dreaming of you and next…. Now this wow!" He say's. I am shattered now and wanting to sleep the rest of our holiday, George had other ideas.

Lost track of the time, my body full of Viviane's aromas and perfume, I could still taste Vi on my tongue, George woke me with a tender slap on my rear, I was lying spread eagled on my stomach. Paris! wish I was at home alone in Leeds. That way I could have curled up and died but George unaware of my extra activities during the night was showered and naked drying his hair and expected some sort of response from me.

Leaving it to George's imagination as to why my legs wouldn't work and I needed to lie in a while he was caring enough to realise I needed time here in bed and ten minutes later I was awoken with a tray of sandwiches and some refreshing Bucks Fizz. Almost hand fed the now suspicious George, as I lay there, still glued to the bed, must have been wondering who had kept his Pat awake all night.....

Twenty minutes under a lukewarm shower brought some life back to me however and I was able to sit on the bidet and with a lukewarm stream of water jetting inside me had me soon thinking of the evening before. Sitting there in a daze, I was half awoken by gkglytyg. "You going to be long love, I need to use the toilet." He shouted through to me. "I will be a while yet love, you had better come in darling." I shout through the closed door. unable or unwilling, I stayed in that position as George opened the door. Not really realising the position I was in I carried on as the soothing spray eased my very tender inners. Think it was a new sight for George as he stared over towards me and seeing him in his situation also made me realise that he was a lovely hunk and those special feeling's started to stir within me. "Coming back to bed for an hour George." I say in a suggestive way. An evil smile was my answer as George smiled over to me.

I was lying flat as George walked in, still in a world of my own as the bed suddenly moved with the arrival of George. His heavy arm laid on my back and his hand held me firmly as I felt his face close to mine and his rough chin caressing and kissing under my hair line and around my back. I let out a sigh as George makes my body shiver and very soon I am being turned around onto my back. Suddenly then George was moving on top of me as my legs were parting for him.

This is what I came to Paris for, I thought as slowly I felt his lips kissing down my submissive body I had my arms around him one on his back and the other tangled in his hair as he gently takes my eager nipples into his mouth. "Oh George." Lovingly I say, "Oh darling." As he sucks more on me now and I feel the excitement in me grow as his other hand reaches down within my open legs. Opening wide for him now and giving out almost silent sigh's and murmurs, my hips rise of the bed as George's fingers begin to explore within me. Tender and sore, but my hand on his back grips hold of a handful of his flesh as the heat generated between us quickly rises to my face and head and all of a sudden my tongue is licking at my dry lips. "Oh George, I want you inside me now, please." I beg. Pulling your face up to me and greedily searching for your lips as all the liquid in my mouth has dried up and is encircling George's fingers as we both hear the squelching being produced by his fingers inside me.

I have both arms wrapped tightly around his neck now, pulling him tight onto me as my tongue searches for his saliva so as to quench the dryness in my mouth. "Fuck me baby." Comes out of my mouth, something I can never remember saying as George's fingers are roughly fucking my insides. Don't know what I am saying now as our lips roughly meet again. "You going to come for me Pat?" George asks. "Oh yes lover, oh yes." I scream out as shivers run the length of me and send my head into a light headed spin as I push George's head off me and gasping for breath now have my orgasm in a frenzy of excitement.

Breathless and gasping and with George trying to find my lips as I push my head away from his still gasping for air. But slowly and with his fingers now tracing wet trails around my stomach I come back down from the ceiling and panting, try to tell George how lovely that made me feel.

I would have been happy to have curled up and died for the day, but feeling the heaviness of George's erection resting on my thigh I knew he would have other ideas. With that he stared again, kissing my neck and boobs, and I could sense and feel what was in George's mind as he knelt now between my open thigh's. Kissing below my boobs and feeling him position himself to go further downwards. Viviane had been there most of the night, and quite honestly don't think my aging heart could have taken George as well, so at that time when there was no turning back I pulled hold of his face, looked him in the eyes and said. "I want you to fuck me George." not arguing, maybe a bit mystified though he stopped where he was going and came up to me. Almost immediately I felt his hard manhood poking at my wet and over ready vaginal lips. I wanted George so bad that I am sure my lips searched for him and once connected a vacuum sucked him inside me. I was almost embarrassed at the way his erection filled me up, I know I was saturated but George was bigger than any man I had been with and the feeling was one of pure pleasure rather than that of the slight pain that I was expecting.

He was lovely as well, lifting his heavy body off me and those sensations of the length of him caressing my inner feeling's were really something that I can not describe. Slowly and almost mechanically, he rode me for ages, each time when he pushed deeply into me it seemed to push my breath from me. He was looking down onto me, our eyes locked, as if it were a game, or a match and we were looking at each other to see who was going to be the winner….. George. I thought to myself, I have had umpteen orgasm's tonight, I am finished, loving every second he was in me but..... Saying that though, I was getting wetter and wetter and we could hear that also as his erection left me at times and re-entered me it really sounded wonderful. Without a breather George seemed to be in me for a long long while, all the time my poor inners feeling more and more tender. Deciding enough was enough, I started to tell him how wonderful he felt, which wasn't a lie and started to tell him I needed to feel his come inside me. This seemed to excite George even more, and sensing just that carried on talking to him. "Your hardness feels so nice inside me, Oh darling, please, please come in me, let me feel you explode inside me." I screamed almost to him. Think that did the trick and all of a sudden George was no longer looking into my eyes, but riding me for all he was worth. I had to turn away also and lying flat on the bed with my feet wrapped around George's calves, my arms flung out above my head I was suddenly so close to another orgasm. At that point George suddenly changed and his pushes deep into me became more violent and I knew that I was going to have his daily ration of come inside. A massive surge from George and suddenly he was fully inside me, his body rigid and I felt the 'cooling' fluid from his lovely erection let loose inside me, not once, but three or four times his spurts of his love juice filling my insides.

patuk54
patuk54
25 Followers