I Love Sluts Ep. 01

Story Info
Fucking some sexy ass sluts... and loving it.
1.5k words
2.91
13.8k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Fucked Up Fuck Parody

I love sluts... I mean, I actually love sluts... slutty women make me hard as steel. I wanna fuck as many of them as possible... in as many ways as possible. I only date whores. You gotta be full on cum hungry and have no inhibitions.

My newest girlfriend, ebony pornstar Kay Kush is one of my all time favorite whores. She does porn... and she let's me pimp her out. We also do swinger parties. I film it all. Some of it we put up on her site... some of it we keep personal. The really hard stuff... rough bondage with fisting and piss enemas, that type of thing, is usually for sale... some makes its way to her clip site... and some makes our swinger site.

Kay and I have a beautiful relationship. We have other girls living with us... and joining in our fun of course. As a matter of fact... my very personal assistant, Queen Latifah, is blowing me, on my lounger by the pool. She has her brown hair in tight corn rows... I fucking love that. She's wearing a black sports bra and skin tight jeans... black Nike shoes and designer shades as well. Latifah can suck a cock. She's been my assistant for about two years... and she's been living with me for a year.

She's deepthroating my white dick all the way to my hairy balls. She wraps her very talented tongue around them, licking away... and slides three fingers up my big ass. Queen Latifah fingers my ass, as she sucks me off. Her fingers rub on my prostate... she wiggles them also. I put my hand on her corn rows and watch her bob that sexy lesbian head on my white meat missile. My cock... and I... are so damn happy. I hold her head and pump my wad down her throat. Latifah moans happily... she's my own cum freak... she prefers mine. She's a lesbian, but I turned her in to cock... mainly mine. She gulps down my cum... moaning her taste approval the whole time.

"Damn James... you've got the best tasting cum ever. I've only swallowed a handful of guys nut... but yours is definitely the sweetest... and best. I love it baby." Queen Latifah making me smile.

Queen Latifah sucks me totally cum free and kisses all over my cock and balls. She puts my junk back in my blue speedo... I like them. We kiss and I play with her big ass, black titties... under her sports bra. I pinch and pull her huge, rubbery, brown nipples. I twist them and shake them ridiculously hard. I squeeze and molest those gorgeous, heavy tits.

Kay comes over and pulls Latifah's jeans off. I leave her sports bra on. Kay is nude, except for her two grand shades I bought her... and her gold stripper pumps. Kay smacks Latifah's big ass and licks her cunt, all the way up and down. "Mmmmmmmm... lick that kissy baby... get it ready for your man's cock." Latifah and I kiss, while Kay slides her tongue up her bushy twat... her extra large labia hanging... they're very tasty too.

I roughly squeeze those hanging titties, as we deep kiss, our tongues fucking hard in our mouths. Latifah climbs up in my cock... Kay sucks my cock... jerking the base... sucking the plump head, as it twitches in her very talented... and very well used mouth.

Kay smacks it on Queen Latifah's phat pussy, then shoves it up it. Latifah bounces hard and fast on my white dick... her phat thighs and booty slamming down in my crotch. Kay sucks my big, hairy balls and fingers Latifah's ass, while she rides me. I squeeze her bouncing, big titties hard, smiling.

"I'M CUMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" Queen Latifah shirts all over my hard fucking cock, as I slam it super fucking fast up into her well fucked, plump twat. My white meat flies up that sweet black pussy at record speed... pounding it through Latifah's orgasm.

Kay licks any pussy nut that flies out of Latifah's cunt. She hears me groan and starts fingering my ass. I blast a huge load of cum up Queen Latifah's phat pussy. Kay pulls my cock out and sucks my still jizzing white dick... sucking out every fucking drop of cum in my balls. I grown in pleasure and Kay laughs and smiles... knowing how good she's making me feel. I love my girl and she loves me right back... I smile and finish cum dumping in Kay's gorgeous mouth. Kay swallow it all and smacks her lips... wiping them with her finger, then sucking it clean.

"My man's got the best nut ANYWHERE. MMMMMMM!!" Kay smacks her luscious, full lips again... then she sucks hard on Quenn Latifah's cunt... sucking out and dunking all my jizz in there. Kay is a cum freak... and I love her for it.

We fuck for another hour. Kay takes my white dick up her perfect, phat booty and so does Queen Latifah. Both chicks drink my piss and take piss facials. I cover their faces and big, chocolate titties with my warm yellow cocktail. Both bitches toss my salad... Latifah and Kay double tongue fuck my big, white ass, while they jerk me off. I cum on both their sexy faces and watch them lick my cream off of each other's faces. Kay and Latifah kiss for a couple of minutes, while I piss all over both of them... fuck, I love doing that. I titty fuck Kay and Latifah... cumming in Kay's mouth. She swallows it all, smiling at me, the whole time.

We relax by the pool, when my other assistant... and good friend, Spence (from The King of Queens) brings us some margaritas. We all drink a couple... then the girls start in on Spence.

"OK pool boy... you know what to do... drop 'em." Kay tells Spence. He nervously drops his swim trunks and his already hard, thick cock, springs out.

"Nice one... come fuck my pussy, pool boy." Queen Latifah orders Spence. He walks over to her lounger and slides his white dick up her soaked, chocolate cunt, as she lays back on her elbows and watches Spence pound her pussy.

"Yeah bitch... pound that motherfucker!" Latifah tells Spence... smacking his chubby, white face. He pounds harder up her cunt.

I play with Kay's gorgeous, big ass, chocolate titties, rubbing her rock hard, dark nipples. I squeeze those perfect, natural jugs. I love Kay's tits. They're so full and big... natural ebony wonders. I shake them, as Spence cums in Queen Latifah's, stretched out cunt.

He pulls out. "Watch this pool boy." Latifah holds her half empty drink glass under her cunt and pushes out Spence's jizz into the glass. She puts it to her mouth and gulps down the mixture. Latifah licks the glass, getting out every drop.

"Not bad pool boy." Queen Latifah smacks Spence's chubby, pale white ass and smiles.

"Come here, pool boy." Kay says to Spence. He walks over to us... his still hard cock bouncing as he walks. Kay grabs Spence's wet cock and slowly jerks it. A few drops of jizz start to come out, so Jay puts her glass under his cock and jerks out every last drop. Spence moans and shakes. Kay smirks and laughs.

Kay puts her glass to her mouth and pours Spence's jizz into her mouth... doing it slowly, opening her mouth, showing Spence his jizz in there. Kay then gulps it down. "Yeah... not bad. Piss in my mouth... I wanna taste that." Kay orders Spence. He looks nervously at me. I smirk. He puts his cock at Kay's full lips and starts pissing. She sucks him in... swallowing a mouthful... then pushes him away. "Go finish in the bushes you weirdo." Kay smacks his pale ass and smiles at me. We all love to tease Spence.

Spence holds in his piss, then finds a bush and let's go. He pisses in it. Latifah goes over to him, bends him over and eats his ass, while he pisses. Spence smiles big... then is startled, when Queen Latifah, shoves a big dildo up his ass and booty bangs him silly.

I ass fuck Kay again... pounding up her dark hole... my white dick slamming full force up her phat booty. I smack it so hard, I leave multiple hand prints on her shapely, chocolate ass. Kay screams out in pure sexual bliss, squirting all over the pool area.

Kay and Latifah let Spence fuck their big, black titties at the same time. He shakes, as he bangs those chocolate melons as hard as he can. Kay and Latifah smack his cock with their tits. Latifah shoves a big ass butt plug up Spence's ass. He blasts his cum on the faces. They suck him clean... and make him lick their faces clean. Kay and Queen Latifah laugh, as Spence gags, but swallows all of his jizz.

It's just another freaky day in my freaky fucking, slut loving life. Hey, I said it before... I'll say it again... I Love Sluts.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers